Start by marking “Deadly Amish Reunion (Amish Country Justice #9)” as Want to Read:
Deadly Amish Reunion (Amish Country Justice #9)

Deadly Amish Reunion

(Amish Country Justice #9)

Separated by amnesia…

reunited by a lethal holiday threat.

Jennie Beiler’s husband was supposed to be dead, so she’s shocked when he rescues her from an attacker. Although Luke has no memories of his Englisch wife, it’s up to him to protect her from someone who won’t stop until she’s dead. Can the peaceful Amish community he returned to after losing his memory shelter them a
Published December 1st 2020 by Love Inspired Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Amish Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Amish Reunion

Start your review of Deadly Amish Reunion (Amish Country Justice #9)
Anne
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart Pounding Amish Suspense!

This Amish Romance Series is so good. Many times your heart is racing as you read these books. They are part of a series but can be read as a stand alone book. I've read both out of order but have now decided that I want to read book one and follow the series from the beginning!
Faye
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fast paced engaging storytelling that reaches and grabs you from the very beginning.

Reunited with the husband that she thought was dead, Jennie Beiler is shocked when Luke shows up at her door offering protection from her attacker.

I enjoyed the unique premise of this story, and how it all came together with it's consistently great pacing and great characters. LJ is so adorable and I love how he quickly adapts to everything going on, taking it as it comes, and welcoming Luke into his life.

This
Brittany
What a thoroughly satisfying romantic suspense! This book had it all: danger from the very beginning of the book that just wouldn't let up, a possible second chance with a reunited love, a surprise son, and the quiet of the Amish countryside mixed with a terrible threat. These villains were determined to wreak havoc in order to get their hands on Jennie.

I really loved the way Luke's mind guided him to protect Jennie before he even realized who she was and how important she was to him. Their conn
Lori
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Danger, courage and Faith is throughout this novel.
I finished this book in one afternoon because of the wonderful characters and awesome plot this amazing author has written.
I liked the many challenges that Luke, Jennie and LJ were presented with. The twists and turns had me turning the pages and before I knew it, it was over!
LJ is a sweet little boy and he's managed to win my heart..
I liked how he managed to adjust to any situation that came along.
I found myself rooting for him and his parents.
Susan
This was a gripping combination of suspense and a second chance romance. Jennie receives a horrifying shock when she finds out that the stepfather who raped and attempted to kill her escaped from prison. She vividly recalls his promise to get even with her if he gets the chance. She would be dead if she weren't rescued by Luke Beiler, the man she later fell in love with and married. Unfortunately, he died in an explosion five years earlier before he knew about their son. When she's attacked insi ...more
Connie  Lynch
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness - Dana R. Lynn - you get me every time - once I start reading I am so caught up in the story and the characters. This tale of suspense is amazing - I love Jennie, Luke and LJ Beiler's story. This is a story of revenge, love and lost love, and Faith. When you start reading plan on a long evening or all day event. I could not stop. Thank you for allowing me to be on the Launch Team and the opportunity for an advance copy. ...more
Darlene
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jennie Beiler is shocked to find out her dead husband…isn’t dead. She’s even more surprised when he shows up just in time to save her life. Someone from her past has targeted her and her son. They’re now on the run.

Luke Beiler can’t remember what happened to him five years ago, but he’ll do anything to protect the wife and son he didn’t know he had—even if it means hiding his Englisch family in the Amish community.

Can the Amish community keep Luke’s family safe?

Dana R. Lynn does it again with th
Kayla
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read quite a few romantic, suspense books, but I’ve never read an Amish, suspense one. I have to admit that I was a little bit thrown off because while there is crime everywhere, most of the Amish books I’ve read have been quite fluffy. Even though this was a new genre for me, I really enjoyed this book. It’s the first book I’ve read by Ms. Dana R. Lynn, and I will definitely be reading more by her.
Deadly Amish Reunion is the ninth book in the Amish Country Justice series. I’m not sure i
Aminata Coote
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Luke sees a news report that a man has escaped from prison, he knew he meant trouble for someone. The trouble is, he's not really sure who this person is since he'd lost his memory five years earlier.

When Luke shows up on Jennie's doorstep, she gets the shock of her life--the husband she thought had died five years earlier is very much alive and has no clue who she is.

I love how this story played out. The author made it so that Luke had impressions about Jennie and his former life even as
Marilyn
This is a romantic suspense that will keep you up until you’ve read the last word. This beautiful story is interweave with suspense, romance, finding renew faith and peace. Deadly Amish Reunion is a winner by Dana R. Lynn.

Jennie Beiler and her young son, LJ, are on someone’s radar. Levi Beiler is seeing a glimpse of his past. The twists and turns that happen with Levi and Raymond Beiler meeting Jennie unexpectedly made this a compelling suspense. The realistic drama of escaping and discovering
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
DEADLY AMISH REUNION is the 9th book in this series, but it stands alone. The scenerio could happen, but I found the timeline rather confusing.

This is formula romantic suspense, complete with a high-speed car chase and all-knowing bad guys. There was a twist at the end that surprised me.

I enjoyed this book and recommend it, if you like romantic suspense and Amish.

I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own.
Erin
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: justread-tours
Was he dead like she believed? Or had something happened to him? And for him, what did he do during those missing years?

When Luke sees someone on the news as an escaped convict he immediately knows that someone is in trouble and he has to save her. He doesn’t know their connection or how he knows this but he just does. After suffering from amnesia for so long he’s used to this feeling that he’s missing something.

Turns out he was missing a lot! Missing a wife that is and a son that he can’t even
Connie Carpenter
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Gosh. This is one of the best Love Inspired Suspense books that I have every read. I could not turn pages fast enough. This book is part of the Amish Country Justice series - but the books are all stand alones. I have read 2 of the other books in the series and enjoyed them.
So, when you start this book - start it when you have a good few hours to read it. You will not want to put it down. Your heart will be pounding throughout the whole book.
Main Character, Jennie Beiler thought her husb
Christi
Dec 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Jennie Beiler is saved by the ghost of her departed husband after finding out that the man she put in prison has escaped, and is coming for her, you know you're in for a good read! Full of suspense, and little twists and turns that were sprinkled throughout the book, your focus is not on the who, which is obvious from the beginning, but what is going to befall poor Jennie next, and how the monster is pulling it off, always one step ahead.

I enjoyed the drama and uncertainty of Deadly Amish R
Patti Whitson Stephenson She Lives to Read
This Amish story has an interesting storyline because of Luke’s amnesia. Injured in an accident, Luke has no memory of the last five years. As bits and pieces of his memory begins to return, it’s quite a shock to discover that he has an Englisch wife—and that’s not the only surprise that’s in store for him as he confronts his forgotten past. He does realize that his wife, Jennie, is in danger, and he revolves to do anything he can to protect her.

This story is suspenseful and intriguing, and has
Randi Sampson
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Deadly Amish Reunion is the 9th book in the Amish Country Justice series by Dana R. Lynn. As far as I can tell, these books are completely unrelated in one to one another, and as such can be read as standalones. This was the first book I'd personally read in the series, and in fact I didn't even realize it WAS part of the series (though I must admit it had me curious to read more from the author anyway!)

In Deadly Amish Reunion, we meet Luke Beiler. He is an Amish man, who after an accident found
Paty
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This was a book that kept me at the edge of my seat from page one! It has constant suspense and danger and you're always wondering if a new attack is coming and from where!
Jennie Beiler is scared when she discovers her stepfather escapes from prison. He attacked her twice when she was young and she testified against him. Luke saved her that second time, and they later got married. But he's been dead for five years after an accident in an explosion and he was presumed dead but his body was n
Pam Pavkov
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Deadly Amish Reunion is a very thrilling story written by Dana R. Lynn. I have ready many stories by this author and never have been disappointed. The author will grab your attention in this story from the first page. The storyline never stalls out and definitely keeps the reader turning pages. I couldn't put this book down. The characters are very likeable and realistic.

Jennie Beiler believes her husband has been dead for years but when someone breaks into her apartment and tries to strangle h
Katrina Epperson
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the 9th installment in the Amish Country Justice Series from Dana Lynn.
Once I started reading this captivating story I couldn't put it down. The author brings strong characters and a spine tingling suspense.
The story centers around Jennie Beiler. A single mom who's preparing for holidays with her 4 year old son. A news broadcast captures her attention and sets in motion a chain of events that will forever change her life. She grew up in foster care after reporting and testifying agains
Glenda Parker
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Deadly Amish Reunion. This the ninth book in An Amish Country Justice Romance. I've really enjoyed this series. I think Dana is a wonderful author and I'm always thrilled to get one of her books in the mail. This one is well written, action packed, and full of faith. I know you are going to love it.

Luke Beiler is in a store when he sees a face on the TV that sent chills down his spine. The man had escaped prison. He might not know the man but he
Pam Graber
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Dana R. Lynn brings the suspense in Deadly Amish Reunion!

Jennie Beiler's husband, Luke, had been presumed dead for five years, so when he shows up on her doorstep in time to rescue her - again - from someone bent on killing her, she is beyond shocked. Where has he been, and why does he look Amish?

Luke remembers nothing of the 5 years he spent living Englisch. An accident stole those years, and left him with a 5 year gap in his memories. He returned to his parents' home believing he was 17 and o
LeeAnn Nipper
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Deadly Amish Reunion by Dana R. Lynn is a great read!
I loved reading Luke & Jennie’s story. And of course reading about little LJ too!

Separated by amnesia...
Reunited by a lethal holiday threat.

Although Luke has no memories of his English wife, it’s up to him to protect her from someone who won’t stop until she’s dead. Can the peaceful Amish community he returned to after losing his memory s
Gina
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No bookmark needed. Once you pick up this book it will be so hard to put down, so make sure you time your reading well. Jennie's life has been difficult especially after losing her husband and finding out she is pregnant. When danger comes to her doorstep so does her husband. He had amnesia and embraced his previous Amish life. He vows to protect her and their son until the danger is gone, but what happens when he must choose his faith. Can Jennie let him go or join him. A story of faith in God ...more
Virginia Winfield
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better. Each of the books in the series are stand alone stories. I do not know how I would react to being attacked and then finding out that the man I had married and then thought had died turned up and was very much alive. This book has so many twists and turns. This was definitely a book that I did not want to put down. Jennie and Luke must learn who each other are to the other while being chased. Well written. I received a copy of this book from the a ...more
Mary
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This exciting novel held my rapt attention all the way through. I didn’t want to set it aside but just to sit and read. The plot intrigued me, with an Amish man who had amnesia finding out he’d been married to an Englisch girl during those years he can’t remember. Now she and her son are in danger. How could he not do all within his power to help protect them? The story is set at Christmastime but can be enjoyed any time of year. I would enjoy hearing more of Luke and Jennie’s lives. I received ...more
Diane
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book--didn't want to put it down! Jennie Beiler's worst nightmare just came true. Her abusive stepfather escaped from prison and is out to get her for testifying against him. She fears for not only her safety, but that of her 4 year old son. As a widower her only living relative is her brother Aiden who's out of the country on vacation. I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes romantic suspense. ...more
Andrea Woodard
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who loves Amish Mysteries.
This story kept you going. Loved watching Jennie and Luke reconnect after so many years. Watching Luke interact with his son was beautiful. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in Amish mysteries. I have some questions for the author, but, I still loved all the characters, except the bad guys and the way Jennie and Luke found joy in the end.
Carole Smith
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This Christmas story by Dana Lynn was absolutely one of her best reads, hands down! It was one of those that I couldnt put down. Strong story line of finding out after five years, that your husband is still alive after presumed dead, and him not remembering it at all. Strong characters, faith, hope, second chances made for a great read!
Tambra
Dec 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terrific fun new story, I have read every book by Dana, Im lucky she sends them to me free and signs them. She is a great writer with great thoughts on coming up with new ideas to write about. She hooks you from the very first Word. Honest to God. Read her books, I love Amish books and she is one of my favorite authors.
Melissa
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another exciting read from Dana! I enjoyed Jennie's story after meeting her in Plain Refuge. This one is just as exciting and with surprises along the way, I wasn't entirely sure who the bad guy was until the end. The story moves well and kept me interested. A fun and exciting Christmas mystery!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

• Covert Amish Christmas
  • Christmas Protection Detail
  • True Blue K-9 Unit: Brooklyn Christmas
  • Arctic Christmas Ambush
  • Christmas Up in Flames
  • Texas Witness Threat
  • Alaskan Christmas Target (Love Inspired Suspense Inspirational Romance)
  • Texas Holiday Hideout (Cowboy Lawmen Book 2)
  • Delayed Justice (True Blue K-9 Unit: Brooklyn Book 8)
  • Cold Case Pursuit
  • Amish Christmas Search
  • Desert Rescue (K-9 Search and Rescue #1)
  • Seeking Amish Shelter
  • An Amish Winter
  • The Escape (US Marshals, #1)
  • The Amish Baker's Rival
  • Cave of Secrets (Love Inspired Suspense)
  • Fatal Identity

Amish Country Justice (10 books)
  • Plain Target (Amish Country Justice, #1)
  • Plain Retribution (Amish Country Justice #2)
  • Amish Christmas Abduction (Amish Country Justice #3)
  • Amish Country Ambush (Amish Country Justice #4)
  • Amish Christmas Emergency (Amish Country Justice #5)
  • Guarding the Amish Midwife (Amish Country Justice #6)
  • Hidden in Amish Country (Amish Country Justice #7)
  • Plain Refuge (Amish Country Justice #8)
  • Amish Country Threats (Amish Country Justice #10)

News & Interviews