Start by marking “Driven (Deeps Ops, #4)” as Want to Read:
Driven (Deeps Ops, #4)

Driven

(Deep Ops #4)

A Thrilling Novel of Suspense

A gripping, unpredictable new serial killer thriller by acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti, perfect for fans of the chilling novels of Kat Martin, Laura Griffin, and Jayne Ann Krentz.

“Zanetti is a master.”— Kirkus Reviews

Unswerving:
Angus Force is determined to hunt down the serial killer he’d once shot dead—or so he th
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 400 pages
Published January 26th 2021 by Zebra Books

To ask other readers questions about Driven, please sign up.
Deborah Yes, it can. You may miss some of the easter eggs that are planted throughout if you don't read the previous novels but you won't be confused or feel …moreYes, it can. You may miss some of the easter eggs that are planted throughout if you don't read the previous novels but you won't be confused or feel like you've missed a big plot point if you read this and none of the rest. Zanetti introduces the main characters and motivations so you should be okay. It might be a little bit of a spoiler if you were to go back and read the other series novels. (less)

Start your review of Driven (Deeps Ops, #4)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 Finally Stars

The sexual tension between Angus and Nari has been building since book 1. I had some high expectations for this couple. Angus has been obsessed with Lassiter to the point of being a broken drunk mess. Nari was this smart, classy shrink out of place with all the outcast agents on Force's team. I wanted her backstory so badly. I wanted to know why she was working with all those bad boys. I knew I would enjoy this book because Rebecca Zanetti is so talented, but I didn't know how
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Driven by Rebecca Zanetti
Book 6 of the Deep Ops series. Contemporary romantic suspense. Classified hidden government agency. Can be read as a stand-alone but better as part of the series.

Angus and Nari’s story.
Angus is convinced his nemesis is still alive and killing again. Everyone but his hand picked team believes that Angus is chasing a ghost.
Nari is a fighter. Sure, she’s been trained by HDD but she is fighting for her life and proves herself over and over. She’s not just the pencil push
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, cop-security
I'm so happy to see Angus getting the respect he deserved from the very beginning. Driven was everything I was hoping it would be for his story. There was a lot to prove here and I think the author did a fantastic job of wrapping it all up. I'm not sure if that means this series is ending, but I really hope it's not. She really could keep these guys going for more, but now they will have the backup they truly deserve. Plus, we gotta get Jethro's story!

Each book is a standalone but I do highly re
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I have been craving the story of Angus Force ever since I read my copy of Hidden. He was brooding, damaged, and full of demons. Once the FBI's top profiler, a serial killer turned his entire world upside down. A bottle of booze, his faithful hound, and an isolated spot in Kentucky were all he needed to be content. Then he's pulled right back into the world he successfully escaped and that's how the deep dark secret of the HDD, the best team to take out the world's worst nightmares, was created.

F
Claire
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 - "You’re sexy when you go all psychobabble on me…" Stars!

We return to the Deep Ops series for book four; Driven finally giving us Angus and Nari’s story, although I have to admit I was just as interested in seeing more of his awesome dog Roscoe as I was seeing the two of them getting together.

"We’re not good for each other…"

We knew quite a bit about Angus before this one with him being the teams leader, and his obsession with supposedly dead serial killer 'The Surgeon' although as this one pr
Leigh
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 5-stars, netgalley
Driven is book 4 in the Deeps Ops series and finally it's time for Angus and Nari. To be honest I was a little nervous about this book. While I did love Angus I had a hard time imagining him as a leading man but oh boy was I proven wrong. Angus was delicious, he's definitely damaged from the death of his sister at the hands of a serial killer but he was so much more. Nari was also a pleasant surprise, during the series she seemed uptight but it's far from what she actually was with Angus. Togeth ...more
☕️Kimberly
Driven delivered from its story arc to its sizzling romance.

Angus Force is the leader of the Deep Ops team. Once a top profiler within the FBI, his obsession with a serial killer known as the “surgeon” has him working in a dilapidated basement with a group of agents who each have a case that pushed them to the edge.

I love this team, their pets and their partners. From the sprinkle laden coffees to the drunk dog. From the beginning there has been a tension between Angus and Nari Zhang. A dance of
Carvanz
This whole series has been amazing and while each book has been fulfilling in itself, they’ve also built up my desire for Angus’ story. And with Driven, I finally have it.

Burning Car GIFs | Tenor

The fact that I’ve had numerous opportunities to see Angus and Nari interact in the previous books, added more depth to their story. But now I got to really see them in action and they did not disappoint. While Angus is definitely a protective hero, he was never over the top with it. I liked that he was able to allow Nari to d
Dali
OMG I did not see that coming!!

Hero: Former FBI profiler, Angus Force is Driven to catch the serial killer who murdered his sister no matter what. Not when every other agency believes the killer is dead, not when he’s no longer part of the Homeland Defense Department, especially not when bodies resembling the female members of his HDD team start appearing at an alarming rate with the killer’s M.O.

Heroine: Nari Zhang is the Deep Ops’s psychologist who has been attracted and at
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Driven' is the fourth book of the 'Deep Ops' series by the best selling author Rebecca Zanetti. Told in dual perspectives , get ready to Finally meet Nari and Agnus.

I have been following this series , right from the moment the first book came out , and I am a die hard of this Author's writing. She excels in writing books from all genres such as Fantasy and mystery romance. Agnus and Nari's story had been a long time coming one and I was lu
Briana B.
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have been patiently waiting for Angus and Nari's story. And its finally (or about to be) here!!!

After seeing hints of their sexual tension through the first couple of books in the series, you could just tell that their story, and the conclusion to figuring out if Lassiter is still alive, was going to be packed full of action.

I so hope that RZ writes more for this series. I would love to see the professor find his love match and maybe a scene of Dana giving birth, and Wolfe possibly losing hi
Anja H.
Nov 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
*3.25 ROLLERCOASTER STARS*

Well, this was quite a ride.
I usually love romantic suspense novels when they're executed well, but as this was my first time reading a Deep Ops book, I was kind of thrown in the middle of it all, and it took me a while to get into this. As the attraction between Nari and Angus has probably been simmering during the other books in this series, I didn't really feel a connection between them aside from a physical one.
I also thought the pacing was a bit off sometimes, espe
Kate
3 5 ☆

It's time to catch a serial killer...

I've waited a very long time for this to be released. Since reading the first book I have wanted, no needed more about Angus Force and the wait was absolute torture. Who would be perfect for Angus and his alcohol loving, high heels wearing Czech German Shepherd Roscoe? Well, Nari Zhang of course.

Angus made a deal with the HDD that he add one year to find out if Lassiter is dead. Nobody believes him and once the department is disbanded the murders start t
JoAn
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Angus Force's story and it was perfect. This book could be read as a "stand alone" but I wouldn't recommend it because each of the team members have been fully developed in their own book previously in this series. Their support of Angus in this book is understandable based on their own stories.

With each chapter Ms. Zanetti was able to ratchet up the tension as Angus Force's "dead" nemesis reappears and is targeting women who look similar to his female team members while setting up Angus
Katie Utterly Unashamed
Oh man, I wasn’t sure…. I questioned how this book was going to go…. But this was also the one book I was so excited about…. I mean how are you not. Washed up alcoholic FBI profiler with an alcoholic side kick dog.

A man who is completely obsessed with a serial killer he shot and killed years ago, but swears he is still alive. All the evidence says he is a dead, everyone involved says he is dead.. Is he though?

Angus thought he was dead. I mean he pulled the damn trigger. But he also got shot at
Dísir

The Deep Ops series is one where a ragtag crew (with their own quirks that sometimes straddle the unbelievable) battle the little things that go wrong, but 'Driven' feels a bit more like a police procedural gone rogue. Angus Force and Nari Zhang have had some sort of tension in Rebecca Zanetti's previous books in the series and 'Driven' is their story, where the catalyst that brings them together is the return of a serial killer that has long haunted Angus dreams.

The premise is certain
Anita
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-supense, arc

There are a lot of things I like about this book and some things I don't. Overall, the good outweighs the bad and this is a really good suspense that keeps you clueless and guessing to the very end. Nari has some TSTL moments, but she is a smart character and Angus is just obsessed and that clouded his perspective at times.

Nari and Angus have had a simmering something going on
Dawn
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been looking forward to Angus and and Nari's book and it did not disappoint.

Just when Angus has time to really look into Lassiter, the seriel killer he supposedly killed, the deal he made with the HDD is up and they come to close his office down and reassign some. Even Nari cannot believe it. But make no mistake that is not the end for this team.

But with each new death the evidence is adding up and isn't against Lassiter. Will they be able to stop him before one of their own is put away?

I
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of Driven. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review which is honest and unbiased.*

Driven is the perfect culmination to the Deep Ops series! It had even more suspense than the prior books, and I have to say that the way the mystery unfolded left me surprised and satisfied at the same time. The sexual chemistry was also extremely strong, I could feel it while reading it.
The plot was very well executed, and I loved the writing. The character development (from the s
Keri
3.5 Stars. Angus's was an alcoholic throughout this entire series and suddenly for his book he isn't? He is just a social drinker now, no withdrawals...nothing, just cold turkey and all is good. That lost a half a star. ...more
AJ
5 stars!

The fourth book in the Deep Ops series, this is the long-awaited story of Angus and Nari, and it’s an absolute rollercoaster! Exciting, action-packed, dramatic and suspenseful with the elements of humour the I love so much about Rebecca’s writing, and a love story that is passionate and intense, and so fitting for these characters. It’s a thrill ride, representing everything that I love about this series, and I loved this one!

This book is the culmination of build-up over the last few boo
Mel
I receive an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. I am very excited. I love Rebecca Zanetti’s books. She writes the best alpha heroes and pairs them with stubborn, smart and independent women.

Driven is finally Angus and Nari’s story. Angus is the leader of the rag-tag group of ex-military and police, while Nari is their psychologist. The sexual tension between these two has been heavy in the previous three books. I could not wait for their story and Zanetti delivered a suspenseful, sexy read. Dri
Julia's Book Haven
When I started this series this was the book that I was impatiently waiting for, which is probably the case for everyone who had been enjoying this wonderful suspense series. We finally get to watch first hand, Angus and Nari's relationship develop, despite them both fighting it. While these two stubborn people are tryin to figure out their feelings, all around them some crazy chaos is happening. This book is basically non-stop from page one. Right away we are thrown into the hunt for a killer a ...more
LianaReads blog
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Driven by Rebecca Zanetti is the fourth book in the series, and although I have read none of the previous ones, I can say I could easily read it as a stand-alone.

Angus and Nari are just like smoke and fire in this story. Their chemistry and connection it's a unique occurrence that I’ve read lately, especially in a romantic suspense that kept me on the edge at all times.

There are so many explosive moments, both coming from their steamy scenes or trying to save their life on the rollerc
Linda Quick
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG - this book was fantastic!!! Fast paced romantic suspense at it's best! I loved this latest battle with the serial killer that Angus thought he killed years ago....but are they facing him, or a copycat?

While the killer ramps up, Angus's team is faced with lots of challenges, which could put their very lives at risk. Add in his having to face his relationship with Nari and Nari having to face her relationship with her father, and you have a complex and engaging story.

I found myself totally
Linda Quick
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I found myself totally
Adaiah
Jan 21, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Romantic suspense, action packed, and unexpected plot twist.

Angus Force, retired FBI Profiler never believed that he killed the serial killer, Lassiter, known as "The Surgeon" who murdered his sister. Angus badly wounded, woke several days later, and was told Lasseter died, and was cremated. Why so fast? Why is the Homeland. Defense Department trying to stop Angus from asking questions? That is until the murders begins, and unfortunately the murder victims look like the female members of Angus,
Crystal Pinson
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was a tad sad when this one as over because I wanted more. This became my favorite book in the series, but not by much more than Broken. It is my favorite because I feel as if this whole series so far has been Angus’ story - it has been *driven* by him so to speak. I enjoyed getting a little back story and watching him get close to being vindicated. Nari was pretty kick ass and could take care of herself. I was a tad caught off-guard by one character’s involvement in the whole serial killer ga ...more
Sandy Nikolas
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Mysterious Nari and Angus

We finally get Nari and Angus. When the series started, I didn’t see these two together. Now, I can’t imagine it any other way. They are not sweet and dreamy with each other, but hard and all in. A serial killer is back in the game and brings Nari and Angus along. Lots of action and some surprises along the way.

• Ancient Enforcer (Ancients Rising #3)
  • Roman Will Fall (Wilde Ways, #11)
  • Edge of the Enforcer (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #4)
  • Vengeance Born (The Light Blade, #1)
  • Unintended Target (MacArthur Family, #2)
  • Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #1)
  • My Liege of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #3)
  • Eventide of the Bear (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #3)
  • Shades of Twilight
  • Her Broken Alpha
  • I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
  • Gray Mountain
  • Lone Wolf
  • Kissed by Fire (Dragonkeepers, #1)
  • Highland Bride (Murray Family, #6 & MacEnroys, #1)
  • Highland Vow (Murray Family, #4)
  • Highland Conqueror (Murray Family, #10)
  • Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark, #1)
See top shelves…
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and sexy contemporary romances.

Deep Ops (4 books)