Start by marking “Hard Knox (Perfect Stats, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hard Knox (Perfect Stats, #2)

Hard Knox

(Perfect Stats #2)

FROM POPULAR ROMANCE AUTHOR AMBER MALLOY

Book two in the Perfect Stats series

Everything comes easy to quarterback Gavin Knox—women, football, even money. However, the only thing he truly wants but can’t win is the beauty of his dreams, Remy Bell.

A simple favor to save the girl turns into the quarterback losing his heart.

As beautiful as she is fun, Remy Bell has only one pro
Published June 16th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Hard Knox, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hard Knox

Start your review of Hard Knox (Perfect Stats, #2)
Shelleen Toland
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a great story. Gavin is a quarterback and his wife's life is being threatened by a high power. The media doesn't know Gavin is married and the headlines always have him hooked up to other women. But when Gavin married Remy it was to keep her safe and out of the US. He told her she would only have to stay married to him for 5 years and then he would give her a divorce. Little did she know he had fallen for her and didn't really plan on giving her a divorce.
I really enjoyed these characters a
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon / Barnes & Noble / iBooks / Kobo

When Remy needs protection, a marriage to Knox seems just the ticket. Except, no one can protect Remy because the threat is more powerful than Knox can even comprehend. Doesn't mean he won't try to protect the love of his life, even if she seems disinclined to have a real marriage with him. Will Knox and Remy have the chance to turn their marriage of convenience into the real one they deserve?

Hard Knox is a steamy, intensely suspenseful story. I love ho
Kari Hansen
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Remy found herself in danger marrying Gavin seemed like the perfect solution as it would give her the anonymity she needs and allow her to pursue her love of photography. She was content wit their lives the way they were until she returns home and so do the threats against her.

Gavin has achieved all the success he ever dreamed off when it comes to his professional football career however the same can’t be said for his personal life. When he married Remy he wanted more than never seeing his
Ally Swanson
Jul 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
A couple months ago I had the chance to read and review “Winning Her,” by Amber Malloy, which is the first book in her Perfect Stats Book Series. Since I enjoyed it, I was excited to read Malloy’s latest book, “Hard Knox,” which is book two in the same book series.

This book is intriguing, interesting, exciting, and very entertaining!

I love sports romance books! I’m a sporty girl and I think sports are a great way to stay active and meet new people – perhaps even a cute guy! These books are easy
Lilly Charysma
Jul 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such an entertaining book. It pushed me right in the middle of the action and it kept me there until the end. This is both a good and a bad thing – I will get immediately into the details.

Ok, “Hard Knox” tells the story of Gavin and Remi, who have been secretly married for some time now but have not had a real marriage experience. He is a famous football player and she is now a renowned photographer. Gavin decided to marry Remi so she can keep her Canadian citizenship, with the promise
Sapphyria
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed Hard Knox, book 2 in the Perfect Stats series by Amber Malloy. I was pulled in by the synopsis and couldn't put the book down. The story is engaging, fast paced, and includes intriguing characters. Remy and Gavin have a marriage of convenience but it's mostly to keep Remy safe. Both of them are like magnets to one another and when they get withing range, the sexual tension and steamy scenes are inevitable.

The suspense in the novel is subtle but I couldn't help sitting on the edge of my
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Jun 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Whoa, talk about a heated romance story. The sexy sports star and the always in trouble, traveling girl; the explosion when they are near, the angst when they try not to be. Honestly, this book is everything you need in a hot romance, and written so well you can’t help but fall completely in love with the crazy story.

I really like the blend of characters, personalities and emotion that the author threw at us. We are left turning our heads side to side, thinking about what just happened and did w
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I wasn't completely sure what I was going going to get with Hard Knox. The blurb suggests that Knox and Remy have a marriage of convenience and that he has feelings for her that he wants to take further. As the story progresses it soon becomes clear that this isn't really the case here. There's is a relationship that was possibly always going to end with them together, but in the early days, things happened that both rushed them to that place and then kept them apart.

As the story unfolds we quic
Christi
Jun 18, 2020
Reviews for AA &...: Now Available! 1 8 Jun 21, 2020 11:43PM
Interracial Multi...: Now Available! 1 8 Jun 21, 2020 11:32PM
Fans of Interraci...: Now Available! 1 26 Jun 21, 2020 11:30PM

• Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Diamond, #1)
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • The Blood King (Inferno Rising, #2)
  • Withstanding the Enemy
  • You Can't Buy Love (Life Lessons, #3)
  • Resurrection
  • Pumpkins and Party Themes: 50 DIY Designs to Bring Your Halloween Extravaganza to Life
  • Fearless (Moto Grand Prix, #1)
  • Dark Energy - Return to Becker Circle
  • Here to Stay
  • Merlin Raj and the Love Me Not Race
  • Jagger (Steele Shadows Investigations #1)
  • The Rivals
  • The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • Blue Magnolia (Red Farlow Mysteries, #2)
  • Her Royal Protector (Johari Crown, #1)
  • Sophie Washington: Class Retreat
Amber Malloy dreamed of being a double agent but couldn't pass the psyche evaluation. Crushed by despair that she couldn't legally shoot things, Amber pursued her second career choice as pastry chef. When she's not writing or whipping up a mean Snickers Cheesecake, she occasionally spies on her sommelier. Amber is convinced he's faking his French accent. ...more

Perfect Stats (2 books)
  • Winning Her (Perfect Stats, #1)

News & Interviews