Start by marking “Dishing Up Love” as Want to Read:

Dishing Up Love

One hot chef
One beautiful woman
One chance encounter
Mix and dish up some love

Erin Bazzara is living life to the fullest as a single woman in New Orleans and making a name for herself as one of the top psychologists in the state of Louisiana. Years ago, she swore off men after receiving devastating news, news that proved her fiancé didn’t care about the rule “in sickness
Published July 13th 2020 by Boom Factory Publishing, LLC

Start your review of Dishing Up Love
TMR
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 17/18
Note: An ARC was provided generously in exchange for an honest review.

GOd this novel! This novel made my whole damn week, and I couldn't stop smiling afterwards.

Damn, I miss Curtis and Erin so much already..

Anyway, let me tell you why I found this novel, the most amazing thing ever after chocolate.

1. The writing - pretty fast paced, and so smooth, I loved every minute of it. Thoroughly invested, and never even bored for once. No grammar problems, totally a smooth ride.

2. The characters - Love
Selma
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If you asked me what's the best recipe to write a perfect Rom Com, then I would strongly suggest you to ask K.D. Robichaux to give you a cooking lesson because boy did she knock this one out of the park. I've devoured this amazing book like a four-course gourmet meal. The storyline was very unique and entertaining, the dialogue funny and witty and the lead characters multi-layered, intriguing and endearing people you would love to be best friends with in real life. I absolutely adored the beauti ...more
Tara
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Curtis! You sweet, sexy, gentlemanly alpha chef! I absolutely ADORED Dishing Up Love! The chemistry between Curtis and Erin is off the charts, and there is nothing you won’t love about this super cute, hot, LOL story that will hit you right in the feels! 5 delicious stars!
ItaPixie
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Curtis is a famous chef who hosts a cooking show on the road with a new participant for every city.
He meets Erin, a psychologist, in New Orleans and they feel phisical attraction at first sight. While Chef Curtis teaches Erin to cook something easy for a single person with a lot of work to do and a very little time to eat healtly they easily find a nice companionship and a good connection.
Will they give themselves some time to figure out what is going on between them? Or will they drift apart

Kayla Brunson
This was as cute as it’s cover! This was my first book from Robichaux and I would read from her again. I loved the whole aspect of their meet-cute. Meeting at the grocery store and her being a guest/contestant on his show? Adorable!

Curtis and Erin were cute together and had some awesome chemistry. They fell into an easy relationship and the banter between them was hilarious and flirty.

While I did enjoy the romance and characters, I couldn’t give it more than 3 stars because I couldn’t stay fully
BookishStacy
Loved!

I used to love watching Take Home Chef so when I read the blurb on this, I knew I had to read it. What a whirlwind romance! I went from laughing to crying to swooning and back again. And that epilogue was just EVERYTHING. Highly recommend!
Treena
I loved how it started! Their meet cute is just swoon worthy and thrills the foodie and FoodNetwork fan in me. BUT I have to say that after they cook together, I began to lose interest in the story.

I’m not so sure why. *shrugs*

It sort of dragged in places (like when they went on the ghost tour). And went on fast forward in others when I would’ve wanted more depth.

Erin also began to annoy me. And more importantly, Curtis just felt like he was so obviously written by a woman — some of his though
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Parts of this story I really loved. I loved the connection between Erin and Curtis. The parts of this book that were centered on that initial attraction were really hot, and sexy. The cooking scene in her house was perfection and I was looking forward to watching their relationship and their attraction develop. Little did I know the bulk of the rest of the book was going to happen in one really long night.

Which brings us to the parts of this one that didn't work f
heabooktubes
Triggers for infertility, surprise pregnancy. (There is a believable medical explanation for the pregnancy.) Also includes adoption and quite a bit of nausea from morning sickness so maybe don’t read if if you’re not feeling well. This book had nothing bad happen in it. They work through their struggles together, love on each other, and have an adorable meet cute. Great, feel good, read.
Sejla
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Dishing Up Love was exactly what my heart and mind needed at the moment. A light, sweet, sexy and highly entertaining story about a hot, famous chef Curtis Rockwell and a sassy, nerdy psychologist Erin Bazzara. To say that I loved this book would be a total understatement. I devoured it like the perfect dessert, leaving me desperately wishing for more of this yumminess. Kudos to K.D. Robichaux for writing such a brilliant story and portraying New Orleans and it's history so beautifully and charm ...more
Moji Delano
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a pleasant surprise! I can’t believe how I stumbled on it, and literally jumped my reading queue just because I loved the cover. Someone who read the ARC had left an exceptional review, and it just jumped at me.
And boy, am I glad that I followed my heart.
Ok now to my reading experience.
The book for me started a bit slow, and while I’ve always liked reading, and watching shows about NOLA(Shows like the original was set in New Orleans), I was a bit hit by the tourist informatio
April Symes
Dishing Up Love by K.D. Robichaux is the story of Curtis and Erin.
Curtis is this famous chef who hosts this hot and fun traveling cooking show. He meets Erin at a local grocery store in New Orleans where she is shopping for her dinner after she's had a rough day at work. Erin is a clinical psychologist and she's completely busy taking care of her clients and also her friends to see to herself. This is how Chef Curtis is able to come into her life suddenly and OMG...the chemistry is sizzling and
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I was introduced to K.D. Robichaux when she wrote Scary Hot in ARR's Until world and I was crazy impressed with her writing. Well she's got a brand new book out and oh my goodness y'all! I loved it and these characters so very much!

So fresh! So different! So steamy! So. Much. Fun. Dishing Up Love was an unforgettable, unputdownable, all of the BEST feels kind of romance that had me wanting to LICK the pages right through my kindle and had me swooning in ALL the ways, from the first word
Jill
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story - super cute and unique read that I highly recommend.
Briana B.
Dishing Up Love is an insta love story between Celebrity Chef Curtis Rockwell and psychologist Erin Bazzara. While looking for a contestant for his TV show in New Orleans, Curtis literally runs into Erin in the frozen pizza aisle. Once they make eye contact, hearts start flying.

In less than 24 hours, the couple share circumstances that make you really feel for them both. One cannot help but applaud Erin for her courage and out look in life as well as swoon for Curtis and the way he handles their
Heather Miller
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a super cute ROM COM Romance. This is a little bit of a follow on to No Trespassing. Both books are completely separate, you don't need to read one without reading the other.

In this book we have Erin Bazzara, who is a psychologists. She has her own practice in New Orleans. She's always lived there, and loves her city. She's more of a homebody - likes to do what she likes. She goes out with her girlfriends but not a lot. She has had a recent heartbreak, and is not ready to put herself ou
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely amazing! I have to admit to a brief girlie squealing moment when I realized who the book was about! (I'm not sharing, you will just have to read it to make the connection!) But afterwards, I tucked into the book, and got to reading. I'm so glad I did! This couple is so sweet, absolutely perfect for each other, and it is set in the most amazing city ever!

Erin is a psychologist, and gets to help people through her job. And she loves that. But life isn't perfect, and she l
K.M. Lowe
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ah, KD Robichaux did it again. A perfect story written in the perfect place. Returning to NOLA, where we're first introduced to Erin in No Tresspassing, is a breath of fresh air. This book is unique with the way the story is told. There is some LOL moments, lots of history about New Orleans, and of course romance. It's a perfect mix. And someone needs to tell the U.K. to update their surgical panties, because all we get is passion killer paper knickers. Please god, we need the surgical panties t ...more
Menna
Jul 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: summer-reads
Hey friends,
This was a really well written light contemplation
I enjoyed the cooking TV show aspect ( thought that was so interesting and i wish it exists)
I loved the mention of Fixer upper because i am a huge fan
I loved the tour of new Orleans and the stories although i felt slightly bored mid way
I loved the characters personalities

Trigger : leiomyomas , inability to birth children, miscarriages

Stay safe , stay home 🏡 #Quarantine Read
Linda ( Clary_Starfall )
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#justreleased #arcreview
@givemebookspr @boomfactorypub
Dishing up love - K.D. Robichoux @kaylathebibliophile
🌺
Omg this was such an super cute and lovely book to read 🙌🏻💕
The bantering, the chemistry between the characters 🤗 the fact that miracles do happen 🙌🏻.
Chef to go Curtis meets Erin the shrink 😅 and I love the background stories about New Orleans 🤗💕.
Blurb;

One hot chef.
One beautiful woman.
One chance encounter.
Mix and dish up some love!

Erin Bazzara is living life to the fullest as a si
Booked  Every Night
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, this book was filled with so many aww moments. I felt myself sighing throughout the entire story. I absolutely feel in love with Erin and Curtis and now know I MUST go read Emmy and Dean’s story.

Erin is living her life in New Orleans. She misses her best friend Emmy but is so happy for her and Dean. She goes to work and does what she loves, helps other people. She just happens to be in the right time and the right place for fate to step in and take her carefully constructed life
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 stars

I knew when she dedicated the book to the ever sexy Curtis Stone, I was going to LOVE this book! I adored this sweet and spicy new story from one of my faves, KD Robichaux!

Curtis hosts a super fun cooking show that finds people in the supermarket and let's them take the "chef to go"! He heads home with the unsuspecting shoppers and teaches them to cook. (All I can say is "pick me, pick me!) What Curtis didn't expect to take home from the grocery store is the woman of his dreams.

Erin, aka
Dimple
Shelves: 2020-read

Erin, aka hot me
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Erin Bazzara is a woman who hasn't gotten past getting her heart broken so she's sworn off men. She's been making a name for herself as a top psychologist, and while she goes out with her friends from time to time, it's not a lot. World-renowned Chef Curtis Rockwell hosts his own show, Chef to Go, which keeps him going from city to city as he finds his participants when he gets to each new place. When he comes to Erin's city, she's the one he picks so they start spending some time together so he ...more
Renee Entress
Shelves: read-2020, arc
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Erin and Curtis’s story. Erin gave up on men and love a long time ago when her fiancé let her down. Now she is a single woman working and making a life or herself. Curtis is making his way across the states trying to teach people how to cook. He has been looking for the perfect participant and he finds her as soon as he lays eyes on Erin. But can he convince her to give him a chance after the past she
Ramsiya

Well this book clearly not for those looking read angst, asshole and doormat Heroine..

This is a cute, simple, sweet romance. When you are craving something simple no lighten the soul of yours..dig in. It is completely wort it.. Also i am History nerd, I am sucker for all the Historical places and their charm..
I love to read when a swoon worthy Alpha go all over caveman, chasing Heroine, and Don't have "Dark Past" which will give the right to do all shitty and unacceptable things. Who don't have
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OH. EM. GOODNESS. Y’all this was such a wonderful book! My favorite KD book is No Trespassing, and I was so dang excited to see that Erin was finally getting her story!
I loved that it had that instalove vibe, but what I really enjoyed was getting to watch Erin & Curtis open up and learn about each other. Erin is so stubborn and I just loved watching her reactions to this over the top, adorable man.
I also absolutely loved how KD set the scene for NOLA. I’ve never been, but I felt like I was dra
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Dishing Up Love by K.D. Robichaux is the story of Curtis Rockwell and Erin Bazzara.
Curtis is a famous Chef with a TV shows that travel around finding his next person for an episode in the Grocery isle. Curtis sees Erin who he wants for his show but more importantly he feels a connection with her. Erin is a home body who has been burned by a past relationship so she is just focusing on her career and her friends. But even she feels something towards Curtis. This was a fun hot read. Enjoyed this
Cassie Ashford
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m so in love with this book!!!!!!!! I adore Curtis and Erin individually and as a couple! This book deserves more than 5 stars!

NOLA is my favorite city to visit so it’s no wonder Curtis got love struck the moment his eyes landed on Erin. Their chemistry was palpable and set the book on fire. Their witty banter had me cracking up!

You will absolutely fall in love with these characters and wish that the book never ended!

« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Until That Knight
  • Until Sadie (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Now (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Blaze (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Amy
  • To Have and to Hold
  • One More Time (Ruby Falls, #2)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Until Autumn
  • Until Rex (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Kiss My Putt (Summersweet Island, #1)
  • Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #2)
  • Hayley (Casella Cousins #1)
  • Who Will Save Your Soul: And Other Dangerous Bedtime Stories
  • Forever Her Cowboy (Always, #1)
  • Surrendering To Him
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha #3)
  • The One Night Stand Next Door (The Girl Next Door, #0.5)