Start by marking “Unfolding Ethan (The Unfolding Duet #1)” as Want to Read:
Unfolding Ethan (The Unfolding Duet #1)

Unfolding Ethan

(The Unfolding Duet #1)

He shouldn't have imagined her lying naked on his bed.
She shouldn't have imagined his devilishly handsome face between her legs.
But it was too late.
Kiara and Ethan had been best friends since they were children. They'd shared everything in their eighteen years together except romance.
But that all changed at the beginning of their senior year.
Kiara began noticing Ethan's w
Published May 28th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Unfolding Ethan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unfolding Ethan

Start your review of Unfolding Ethan (The Unfolding Duet #1)
Mak
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
An absolute masterpiece of a book! I feel honoured to have read the beta version of this book. From a book on Wattpad that was loved by all its readers, Unfolding Ethan is now a full fledged book and I cannot be more glad! Absolute loved the book and awaiting the sequel, Unfolding Kiara ;)
Lauren ♡
Mahi Mistry is a new-to-me author and I am sucker for friends-to-lovers trope, so when I received this book arc to read, I was very excited. I wanted to love this book so much more buttttt…. Part of it fell flat to me.

Brief Summary:

Ethan and Kiara have been best friends for most of their lives, basically, they been the inseparable duo. However, lines begin to blur when Ethan’s girlfriend, Ariana, betrays him with his best friend Liam. Kiara has crushed on him forever but never acted on it a
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️ 2 STARS

Mahi Mistry is a new-to-me author. I felt that I couldn't really relate to the characters and found that this book just wasn't for me. Unfolding Ethan is an okay read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-COMMON.
Janine Weeks
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. It was so easy to fall in love with the characters and put yourself in their situations. It was fun and playful and reminded you of all the beautiful feelings of your first love. I am impatiently waiting for the second book.
Madi
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The dynamics of emotions this book gave was beyond amazing. I've read the beta version books of this duet and they are honestly worth reading! It's much more than just teenage love and a best friend-to-lovers kind of book. I may be biased but honestly 10/10 for me ❤️ ...more
Li
Cadence Lorch
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book. With so many emotions in it. Parts of the story I was able to relate to. I'm not going to have to wait to read the second book as I was left in tears as this ended and I now have to know what happened! ...more
Michelle Kelly
Amazing
Yoneidis
Loralei Szymanski
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. Mahi was able to give an amazing book that most women have have at least once in their lives, that friend turned to more relationship. Left us with a huge cliff hanger, can't wait to see what happens next to these two. Was not able to put the book down, read in one sitting until the early hours of the morning. ...more
Christen Beans
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story! It has everything. Comedy, drama, and of course good old fashioned smut that's steaming hot! It's a story of best friends finally seeing each other as more than friends. Their journey will keep you wanting more and more! Loved every chapter! ...more
Leslie Dean
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read. There are some very funny part. I like the transition from best friends to a couple. I am excitedly awaiting the next book, Unfolding Kiara.
Andrea Aguirre Figueroa
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Unfolding Ethan is a very addictive, this story will make you not want to put the book down.
Is a story about heartbreak and finding love in the most unexpected place. Mahi Mistry created a world that makes you want more. Can’t wait to read more.
Limor Gabay
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very good book. Couldnt lay it down. Red it on dreame. The writing is very good and charachters are well build and so intetesting. The main characters are amazing and their journy is too. I cant wait to read the second book. Highly recommand it!
Alichea Morais
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best book iv ever read... The romance and the passionate fire between these two characters are mind blowing. Definitely a book you want to get into and never put it down😊
Chloe
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing!!! It is a well written book and I definitely recommend it to those who see it! All in all amazing job no one could have done better!!
Shawna Sessions
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was intreging, I could not put it down. I loved it and I can't wait for the next one. ...more
Tawny
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was an awesome story of young love, it captures the readers attention, and makes you not want to put it down!
Heather Almeter
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this novel! I’m so excited for the sequel!
Mandie
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. I thought it was a beautiful friends-to-lovers romance! It was steamy and full of excitement. The characters were wonderful. This was a new-to-me author, and I will definitely be checking out more of her books!
Jennie Skingsley
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the book the way it written fantastic read
Panda Leno
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Awesome book very intimate and addictive
Julia Kwiatkowska
May 19, 2020 marked it as to-read
Amazing book, haven't read anything better than this book and Mahi Mistry is the best writer in the world, you'll cry and laugh out loud from reading this book😍😍 ...more
Priscilla
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great sexy book! I recommend this book to anyone that loves a very heavy romance, enticing book.
Kayla Schultz
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! Mahi Mistry was able to create a magnificent story we all can relate to, with firsts loves, heartbreaks, uncertainty, and the angst that comes with transitioning into adulthood. This story quickly sucks you in with all the love, laughter, and double entendre anyone would hope for in a realistic coming of age tale. I loved reading the beta version via the Dreame app and cannot wait to read the published version as well as the sequel. I am a fan of this author for life!
Parisha Stuart
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. So descriptive with every detail. It’ll make you laugh and cry. But it will definitely have you wanting more. Great book. Great author.
Bex Pinckney
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read the beta version and loved it, am really looking forward to the finished book as well as part two of the Unfolding Duet
BeerMe_BookClub
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you like first time BFF love stories then you need to read UNFOLDING ETHAN by @authormahimistry ..you guys this story takes you back to all those feelings you get with your first love & makes you want them all over again 🖤🖤 Kiara & Ethan share such a cute bond they have been best friends since they were little that developed into the sweetest love that they didn’t see coming !! This book does have a major major cliffhanger that I did not see coming (like made me write the author because I was ...more
Michelle
Jul 07, 2020 rated it liked it
It was different but good. It felt like I was starting the book in the middle. There was no real intoduction of the characters and their relationships. It is like you are expected to know.

There is no real buildup to a climax. I don't know how to take Kiara. She seems secretive. Ethan is gullible and naive but a loveable character. There are a lot of questions that go unanswered in this book like what happen to Ethan's brother.

The ending left me confused. So confused that I will probably read th
Caroline F
I must be honest and say that I'm kinda on the fence with this story because sometimes I struggled with it and other times I enjoyed it.

By the time I finished it, I concluded that it was mainly an exploration of first love and first sexual experiences between Kiara and Ethan because it felt like not much else happened to move the story along. They have pretty much been friends from the cradle. They have a wonderful friendship and are super close. They have another best friend, Liam, who they en
« previous 1 3 next »

• Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
  • Stories of September
  • He Has Trouble (Boston Brawlers Hockey #0.5)
  • Like Hate (Redwood High #3)
  • Hate Me
  • Shallow River
  • Only Once
  • The Surrogate Mother
  • Let Life Happen (Isaac's Bar Book 1)
  • Balls to the Wall (Birch Police Department, #1)
  • Steal You Away
  • Perfect. (Perfect, #1)
  • A Bridge Between Us
  • The Player and the Bet
  • Beneath the Stars (Sugarlake, #1)
  • Awakening Ariella James 2: An Urban Paranormal Romance (An Abriya & Clarence Series Spin-off)
  • Awakening Ariella James (An Abriya & Clarence Series Spin-off Book 1)
Mahi Mistry has been writing since she was in middle-school. Soon, she fell in love with writing passionate steamy romances. Her stories have elements of humour, suspense and character development. Mahi’s main purpose in her life is to make one person happy every day, even if that is a stranger reading her book and rooting for the main couple or her cats by giving them extra treats.

She enjoys simp

The Unfolding Duet (2 books)
  • Unfolding Kiara (The Unfolding Duet #2)