Start by marking “Breaking Spade (Dead Presidents MC, #6)” as Want to Read:
Breaking Spade (Dead Presidents MC, #6)

Breaking Spade

(Dead Presidents MC #6)

Working two jobs while juggling family and club obligations keeps Antonio "Spade" Fernandez's schedule full and his bed empty. When a hostage situation flings the perfect woman into his arms—and then into his bed—he'll have one night to fulfill her every fantasy.

After a lifetime of caution, Jessica Munroe is ready to take a risk. Looking down the barrel of a gun wasn't w
Kindle Edition
Published May 2020

To ask other readers questions about Breaking Spade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking Spade

Start your review of Breaking Spade (Dead Presidents MC, #6)
Joelle
This was such a cute story that was a whole lot of fun and made us laugh out loud through the entire story. We are really loving this series it has such a great cast of characters.

We loved Jessica as she was sassy and funny and although she normal plays things safe she throws the towel in and starts taking risks and experiencing life for the first time and she starts with a one night stand with that hottie Spade.

Spade -We loved the sexy alpha biker who was a total badass but, he also had a softe
Laiza
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My favorite so far Antonio '♠ Spade' Fernandez is one hottttt Latino lover! ...more
Michele McMullen
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
We have another wild ride with the Dead Presidents. Jessica and Spade when opposites attract it is pure fireworks! We met Jessica before and she comes of as timid and mousy but somehwere along the way this gal grew sass and spunk. Working her way up the coporate ladder has left her questioning the reasons her coworkers are getting ahead of her! Then shall we add being held hostage and then rescued by a badass sexy biker ! I loved thier journey ! you do not realize what you want or need until it ...more
Lauren
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series and it keeps getting better we met Jessica is Wasp's book and we learned she's timid and non confrontational. But after Spade rescues she really grows a backbone and decides she not taking crap anymore. These two have some rocky points and some bumps along the way. I love that by the end of the the book she is so independent and has grown so much in herself. These two are so adorable together. ...more
Island Girl Romance Reads
Love each book in the The Dead Presents MC series. This is Spade’s and Jessica’s book. We’ve met Jessica in Wasp’s book as Carly’s roommate.
Jessica not confrontational, always plays it safe and is a introvert.
After an attack from her roommate’s stalker, Spade saves Jessica. It was lust at first sight for both of them.
Jessica tired of always playing it “safe” agrees to a one night stand.
What she didn’t count on was that one night would be not enough.
Spade has so much going on for him. The club
This book! Spade and Jessica are the kind of couple I love to read about! I can't get over how amazing their story is. It starts off with danger, and ends with a HEA that really makes my heart soar!

Jessica is a good girl. But, really, she's hiding from herself. There is more to her than meets the eye, than even she can see. But it's going to take a special man, and special circumstances, to bring it out. Spade is loyal. To his family, both blood and club. And Jessica catches him, when he least e
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 stars

Harley Stone and the Dead President's MC make my heart sing!! I love all things about this series! I absolutely love the premise this MC is founded upon and each and every book makes me feel deeper in love with the incredible men of this series.

Spade was smart, loyal, a total crack up and utterly delicious. His need to break away from his family and live his own life is something I think most of us can relate to at some point in our lives. His beloved Uncle burrowed deep into my heart an
Ashley Carr, LSoR
These stories just keep getting better and better!! The Dead Presidents MC can take over my town any day. Spade is loyal, smart, hilarious and so, so sexy. He is also a good son put in his dreams on hold to work with his father and brother in their construction business. When Jessica is in trouble, even though he doesn’t know her, Spade drops everything and goes to her rescue. She is a good girl, always following the rules and her personality would be described as boring until she meets Spade. ...more
Stephanie
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spade is another delicious member of the Dead President’s MC, one with Latin flare and a huge heart. After helping Jess out of a situation they hit it off. After dealing with miscommunications between them Spade and Jess are finally on the right track. They find that they complement each other extremely well. Not only while dealing with loss and job issues, but in the bedroom too.
Darcy
Aug 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, e-book, 2019
With this one I liked that there was no relationship drama between Jess and Spade. From the start they were into each other and went with it. A bit of outside drama, but they depended on each other to figure things out. Loved the ended, it worked for them both.
Suzanne Clemons
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, Sexy and Fun

Harley Stone delivers a perfect triple with Space and Jessica's hot, sexy and fun story. All of my favorite Dead Presidents continue a storyline begun in Trapping Wasp. Adam's woman is Jessica's roommate and Breaking Spade completes the story started there.
Lisa Stacks
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spade

Spade Latin lover and club brother who may have found his one in this nerdy ad manager. Two busy people find love and support in this newest book.
Tiblu
Jul 13, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book soo much more the first time I read it.

Can't relieve I didn't have a review for this book.
Well sadly I'm wishing I hadn't decided to give it another read. Before, I loved
it and would have given at least 4 stars and a glowing review,like soo many others
I've seen. Now ?
Now, I'm seeing how Spade/Antonio ditches the poor overly sweet and submissive Jess
for a week and then comes back at her only thinking of himself.
I've gone from loving this couple to wanting them to get some therap
Claires Wine Books and Reviews
Another great installment from The Dead Presidents MC.

I have been just loving binging this series and no clue why I hadn't read it before now. Love the writing and all the characters even though they vary greatly.

We got to meet Jessica through her roommate Carly in Trapping Wasp and this shows a bit of where this book mainly starts, well where she meets Spade.

She had allowed a single mother and young mum to move in plus helped with babysitting so I knew would love her to get a happy ending. But
Marie Vayer
May 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
Blah

Nothing but a slow story. You have the beginning when Carley’s stalker broke in the door then nothing.... Tonio and his dealings with his family trying to rule his life, and the issues Jessica had at work but it was slow and blah. What happened to the two men at Jessica’s office? They were escorted out. Were they arrested? Charged with skimming/ blackmail? What? Very slow and blah
Pauline Gage
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great ...... again !

I wasn’t sure if the standard would keep up, as long as Jess & Tonio’s storyline was as good as the other books in this series I didn’t worry. I didn’t worry though because each book has been subtly different, a uniqueness to each character, their own foibles, strengths and weaknesses that make this a series to own and reread. Recommended!
Can’t stop....... got to read the next one !
Melody Green
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Spade me please

This series is is truly a great read but I have to say so far Spade is my absolute favorite! I thought Wasp was the best and he is every bit that fantastic but something about Spade and Jess did it for me. Great characters and a storyline that keeps you turning the pages!
Jeanne
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spade has a thing for women on the nerdy side and Jessica ticks all of his boxes. Jessica draws strength from him and starts standing up for herself as they get closer. They are a very sweet couple.
Michelle Dunklee
Soade and Jessica

Absofreakinglutely love Spade and Jessica. I love the humor, chemistry and strength in this couple and their non stop read of a story. As always this author makes me need more of this MC. So excited to see what's next
Tabitha Schmer
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I honestly don't think Harley has written a book that rates less than 5 stars. It is well edited (drives me nuts when books have a ton of stupid editing errors) Well thought out, and just a great read. ...more
Jessica Gorgen
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I was wondering what happened to Jess! I think she should have been a little more mad at Spade for ghosting her, although it did suck none of his family was willing to help. He seems to be the glue everyone turns to.
Kathia Woods
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cultural Issues

No Latino would call their mom and dad. Padre or Madre.Also he wouldn’t call his girl babe. It’s important when you’re not from a culture to research it. He’s Mexican-American. Ijs
Denise McLendon
Feb 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
LOVED IT!

Love those Dead Presidents😘! Ms Stone Knows how to put together a story I've been in throw with her writing for a few years now I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in the series!
Glenna Stubblefield
Yes. We meet Jessica again and find out what happened to Carly’s stalker. I like Uncle Jaime. And Spade is just to nice.
Sparty
May 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Same series

I read it but I don’t need to read again? It was a quick read and it follows the way the series has gone. Nice love story, good couple, some action to be solved.
Diane
May 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Okay read

Okay read. Took a while to get into it and for a fair bit of the book spade and Jessica weren’t together. Not a keeper or best of the series.
Allena
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one; great H/h, well paced storyline and steamy scenes make this one hell of a read.
Heidi Aldrich
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Entertaining

A good story, that kept you reading. It is hard to find a good MC book. This didn't have the violence of a normal MC book, but a very good story. Recommend
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Shoot, book was so good I couldn't put it down I wanted to keep reading nonstop. This is an amazing and must read book, well done ...more
Brooke Clanton
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love at first sight

Super sweet book and couple! I absolutely LOVE the love at first sight theme in this story. Jess and Spades definitely made me swoon!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Blood & Bones: Cage (Blood Fury MC, #5)
  • Blood & Bones: Trip (Blood Fury MC, #1)
  • Blood & Bones: Sig (Blood Fury MC, #2)
  • Roman (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina, #1)
  • T-Bone (Satan's Fury-Memphis #9)
  • Blood & Bones: Deacon (Blood Fury MC, #4)
  • Blood & Bones: Judge (Blood Fury MC, #3)
  • Charon MC Boxset: Volume 1 (Charon MC Boxsets)
  • Thug
  • Bayou Christmas: Kings of Retribution MC novella
  • Out to Find Freedom
  • Rocker (Cerberus MC, #13)
  • Zulu (Steel Patriots MC #4)
  • A Very Beary Christmas (Infernal Sons MC 1.5)
  • Razor (Steel Patriots MC #7)
  • Broken Souls (Broken Rebel Brotherhood, #1)
  • Tango (Steel Patriots MC #6)
  • Magnum: A Dark Knights MC/Dirty Angels MC Crossover

Dead Presidents MC (8 books)
  • Link'd Up (Dead Presidents MC, #1)
  • Wreaking Havoc (Dead Presidents MC, #2)
  • Trapping Wasp (Dead Presidents MC, #3)
  • Landing Eagle (Dead Presidents MC, #4)
  • Tap'd Out (Dead Presidents MC, #5)
  • Betting on Stocks (Dead Presidents MC Book 7)
  • Unleashing Hound (Dead Presidents MC Book 8)