Start by marking “Lord of London Town” as Want to Read:
Lord of London Town

Lord of London Town

Cheska Harlow-Wright was born into a life of luxury and privilege. She has never wanted for anything. A comfortable future as a married London socialite ⁣
awaits her. But since the age of thirteen, Cheska has harboured a secret—an unshakeable fixation on a boy who could never offer her anything close to ⁣comfort. A boy steeped in sin and draped in depravity. A boy born into
Published October 11th 2020 by Independently published (first published October 10th 2020)

Start your review of Lord of London Town
Phuong ✯
3 stars

If this book isn't inspired by Peaky blinders, i don't know what is…

Warningthis review contains spoilers, so read with caution.

"You're all fucking tapped," Ollie snarled, tapping his head. "Fucked in the head."
"A correct assessment," Freddie said, the look in his eyes just fucking daring Ollie to strike.

↳ ✧ PLOT ✧

The prologue shows Arthur (13) going with his father to a meeting in the fancy neighborhood London where he meets Cheska for the first time and have some type
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g
Tillie

LORD OF LONDON TOWN: Is a full length 'Dark Mafia' romance book by the Queen of Darkness herself, Tillie Cole. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' In this you meet Arthur Adley and his band of brother's and Cheska Harlow-Wright who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. These two together don't make sense, but stick around and you'll understand why they are perfect for each other.

God where to start! First off you need this book in your life! Go in blind, this book really deserves it! So
✰ Liz ✰
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, love-this-author
"Who was Arthur Adley?"
description

Lord of London Town is a fast-paced, dark, and delicious contemporary romance from my favorite dark romance queen Tillie Cole. Cheska Harlow-Wright is a posh privileged young lady who has been raised in wealth and the elite of London’s Society. When her dad finds himself in some financial trouble, he takes a loan from the lethal Lord of London Town. Arthur Adley has been raised in the drudges of London where violence and blood reign. When he accompanies his father on a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 DARK STARS

This was fantastic, sigh I mean I didn't expect anything less from Tillie but wow I'm speechless!If you know Tillie Cole's writing be prepared this is going to blow you away!

It was simply fantastic!Tillie Cole delivers a dark , fast paced and captivating story!This is a wild ride, I absolutely loved Cheska!Arthur is so hot, and sexy!Complex characters , and fantastic plot!

I could say more and more for this one but no, I'll leaveit to you!Pick it up you'll not regret it!It was a long
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have SOOOOOOOOO MUCH to say about this book!!!!! So much! I’m gathering my thoughts for a full review... but I’ll just say this, ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF 2020! Hands down! It was absolutely intoxicating! Dark, gritty, violent, fucking filthy-dirty-sexy, and explosively emotional. I am RUINED over these characters, completely obsessed with them! And let me tell you... THIS IS A GUARANTEED BOOK HANGOVER! Just phenomenal!
Chelsea Humphrey
Oct 11, 2020 marked it as non-arc-tbr
Recommended to Chelsea by: Storiesandcoffee
Kindle edition is live early, and at a special, discounted price of $2.99 for release week only! You can download your copy HERE. <3 ...more
Malene
This book just took over my whole day and consumed me. I couldn’t stop reading! It was insane. I inhaled this book. I was immersed in this story and its very dark and flawed characters. Lord of London Town was an amazing and kickass gangster/mafia romance. Arthur the head of the Adley firm is a cold blooded and ruthless killer. Due to a horrific loss at the age of thirteen he’s been molded by his father into a man who doesn’t feel. He kills and runs his firm. He cares about his family. The other ...more
Ros &#x1f33c;
Oct 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

The first book I read by Tillie was our beloved dark Hangmen. I’ve since devoured everything she’s written, and whilst I’ve mostly loved everything, dark romance is where Tillie excels.

Last night I told myself I was going to “read a couple of chapters” and well, we all know how that goes…

It’s hard to write my thoughts and keep this review spoiler free so I’ll focus on what we already know. Arthur Adley, or Artie, is an old school East End Gangster, he’s down and dirty Bethnal Green thro
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20201012_012417.png

Lord Of London Town was a wickedly dark slow burn romance that had the back drop of a notorious, infamous, down right bone chilling, criminal family.

tumblr_mkrdwcqlFA1rmp3mmo1_500.gif

Criminal

Gangster

Rule breaker

Leader.

Arthur Adley is all of those things and then some. Next in line to take over the bloody throne, this old school gangster plays by his own rules and no one else’s. Thriving on violence and chaos is nothing new for this young future king and nothing is ever going to make him see things differently even if it’s in t
K
Sep 30, 2020 marked it as to-read
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔏𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 𝔗𝔬𝔴𝔫

And need I say more? Because, oh my God, this sounds so dark and depraved and delicious and I hope it’s all that and more. Not to mention, I’m getting serious Tom Hardy/Legend vibes and, quite frankly, it’s just everything I’m here for…

➵ British Gangsters ⁣✓
➵ British Crime Syndicate ⁣✓
➵ Dark Romance ⁣✓
➵ London Socialites⁣ ✓
•PerSefone•
Oct 06, 2020 is currently reading it
I'm praying LLT will be a winner 🙏🏻
Every single hyped 2020 release disappointed me.
I just want a good book.
Pretty Please
Tillie, love you 🖤
Betül
Oct 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

- 3.5 stars -

"I'm your tainted, sullied, and corrupted queen."

Tillie Cole is one of my favorite authors, and I especially enjoy her darker romance novels. Lord of London Town was a great book in this subgenre. The two main characters Arthur and Cheska first meet when they are thirteen and then again when they are around eighteen. Over the next few years they aren't able to let go of each other. Arthur is part of the Adley firm (London crime family
bruna
Oct 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, arcs-2020
"I am your queen. And you are my king. Your dark kingdom is now ours."

trigger warning: graphic violence, sexual assault, mentions of self-harm.

“Lord of London Town” is a dark romance about arthur adley (H), the head of a crime family in london, and cheska harlow-wright (h), the rich daughter of a famous executive. even though this wasn’t a perfect book, i still enjoyed the experience and i think this could become a great series someday.

WHAT I LIKED
- pacing: with the exception of the fir
Dora Koutsoukou
This was dark. Really dark and too much for me. Dnf @ 23%.

I had my reservations from the start where there was 13 y.o. Arthur who knew Cheska would look even better on her knees... 😲
And as the story progressed, there were a lot of fucking and various harsh scenes (especially the one where Arthur demanded from an attacker to saw off his dick - which he did...).
Too many characters and I had no connection with the heroine.

The author’s writing was fantastic, but this book was just not for me...
AJ
5 stars!

Damn, this book is amazing! Dark, gritty, intense and all-consuming, I could not put this book down, and now that I’ve finished it, I can’t stop thinking about it. A delicious anti-hero, a strong and determined heroine, an exciting story full of surprises set within the raw violence of the London underbelly, and a passionate, epic love story that completely captured my heart, this book has it all, and I freaking loved it! It’s a fave for 2020.

This book will not be for everybody. Set in t
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description

‘Devil. That seemed a good title for Arthur. Most people were terrified of him. He was unapproachable, with eyes that would cut you where you stood. And he had the allure of Satan too. A magnet to sin and temptation, stirring wants and desires inside of me that were anything but chaste and holy. And if the rumours were true, he had the evilness of the dark lord too.’

Wicked and seductively dark, violent emotional and passionate. This is Tillie Cole at her very best. Then again, when is this Autho
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A pulse racing, jarring ride into Gruesomeville. A certifiabley insane thriller, that'll leave you gasping for more. You'll be surprised by the emotions and angst it hides beneath all the mayhem and turbulence. Indelible characters put through unmentionable trauma, you'll end up hating some, loving some, but craving them ALL!!
This book BELONGS to Arthur Adley. End of the Teflon coated, president of Club Nutjob Murderers Lord Of London Town

description

The sheer Audacity of his persona, layering and hidin
Keri Loves Books
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FIve stars for this dark and suspenseful, forbidden romance that will suck you in and even when at its darkest, you will be pulling for the “bad” guys. There are no heroes in this story, only villains who will have you embracing their darkness. I’m hoping this is only the beginning because I was addicted once I read the prologue.

They met at thirteen just briefly, but neither ever forgot. At eighteen they found one another again and the recognition was immediate. This would be their beginning. It
Abibliophobia-the fear of running out of things to read &#x1f97a;
I love London and I like dark romance so let’s see what this book has in store!
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Web-Photo-Editor Devil. That seemed a good title for Arthur. Most people were terrified of him. He was unapproachable, with eyes that could cut you where you stood. And he had the allure of Satan too. A magnet to sin and temptation, stirring wants and desires inside of me that were anything but chaste and holy. And if the rumor's were true, he had the evilness of the dark lord too."

Well Tillie seriously wasn't kidding when she said that this bo
Erika ♥OwlwaysReading♥
Dark Romance!!!!!!!

mila
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
THE I-CARE-MORE-ABOUT-THE-SIDE-CHARACTERS-THAN-THE-MAIN-ONES CURSE STRIKES AGAIN!

This is my first book by Tillie Cole and I think all the praise for her work that I had heard before was true. Even though the chapters on this were too damn long for my taste, I liked the dark world she's creating here so maybe I'll end up picking up some of her other books later... who knows.

TW // I don't know if it's necessary considering this is a dark romance but for those who need it (view spoiler)
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020

jenna
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars ⭐️ i’m a huge tillie cole lover and when i found out i got an arc for this book i read it right away! this was definitely a dark and sexy read ( my two favorite things ). *if you do decide to read just beware there’s many triggers as this book is a dark romance* the chemistry between the two main characters made this such an easy and enjoyable read. i didn’t want cheska & arthur’s love story to end, and i never skimmed one bit while reading! their sex scenes were very steamy and well w ...more
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
We were warned that this would be a dark story and dark it was. Tillie Cole writes fabulous stories that are detailed and confronting but oh so addictive. There were moments during this tale that I was reading with one eye open and trying to look away but reading it all at the same time. Having said all that there is also a love story, after all bad arses fall in love just like the average person.

Arthur and Cheska first meet when they are 13 years old. Cheska’s father owes money to the Adley fam
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
AHHHHHH!!! I AM Soooo obsessed with this amazing world that Tillie Cole has built. Cheska and Arthur were EVERYTHINGGGGG!! This story was dark and edgy with the amazing and sexy Cole touch that I am obsessed with. What an amazing start to the series!

I absolutely loved Lord of London Town and the depth to Arthur and Cheska's love. This story was the perfect combination of dark and swoony. Furthermore, the fact that their connection spanned years was the cherry on top. Now I can't wait for more!!
Crystal Bell
Sep 24, 2020 marked it as to-read
So Excited!!!!!!! London and Dark Romance. This beast is going to be Dark.
Lilith  Seven  *dirtybooksandmessyhair* book blog
THE REVIEW FOR THE BOOK LORD OF LONDON TOWN BY TILLIE COLE.

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY DARK MAFIA ROMANCE.
TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, TRIGGERS, DARK READ, ROMANTIC SUSPENSE.
AUTHOR: TILLIE COLE.
TYPE: STANDALONE...
POV: DUAL POV...
MY RATING: 5 "AT THE EDGE OF THE SEAT" STARS.

Arthur is the sole Heir of the biggest Firm ( Crime organization.) in London. He had experienced such tremendous loss in his early years. His childhood had been robbed from him from the devils in the shadows. Only one person brings him
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
5 Stars for The London Town Reapers!

How do you make a dark, dangerous king of the underworld even more sexy? You give him a British cockney accent, make his heart go soft for the posh Chelsea girl and surround him with heartless but loyal gangsters. This book was bloody brilliant and affirms that Tillie Cole is queen of dark romance!

This book was deliciously dark, dirty and gritty with an amazing cast of characters. Arthur is head of his family "firm"; he runs the London underworld and a man all
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„We were a fucked-up dance of needs and wants. And only we two knew the choreography.”

Lord of London Town in 3 words? Dark, devious and completely unexpected! I just love when Tillie Cole lets her dark side on the loose, because it results in mind-blowing and captivating stories just like this one. This book consumed me from the first chapter, page after page dragging me into the depths of darkness, depravity and wickedness. Lord of London Town has it all: action, suspense, romance and emoti

• Out of Love
  • The Endgame Is You (Rixon Raiders, #4)
  • The Initiation (The 4 Horsemen #1)
  • The Devil's Crown: Part 2
  • Dead Pretty
  • I Promise You
  • Sicko
  • Fragile Longing
  • Copper (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #2)
  • Restorations (The Sterlings, #4)
  • Playing with Fire
  • My Darling Arrow (St. Mary’s Rebels, #1)
  • Sully's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.1)
  • When the Walls Come Down
  • Hail Mary (BSU Football, #2)
  • The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)
  • When the Time Is Right
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and horses. ...more