Start by marking “The Segonian (Aldebarian Alliance, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Segonian (Aldebarian Alliance, #2)

The Segonian

(Aldebarian Alliance #2)

New York Times bestselling author Dianne Duvall brings readers the second stand-alone novel in a thrilling new sci-fi romance series full of action, humor, and happily-ever-afters.

Eliana's life has never been what one might term ordinary. At least, it hasn't been for a very long time. As a powerful Immortal Guardian, she spends her nights hunting and slaying psychotic vamp
ebook, Kobo, 435 pages
Published January 19th 2021

To ask other readers questions about The Segonian, please sign up.
Dianne Duvall The Segonian will release in ebook, audiobook, and paperback on January 19, 2021. I hope you'll enjoy it!…moreThe Segonian will release in ebook, audiobook, and paperback on January 19, 2021. I hope you'll enjoy it!(less)

Start your review of The Segonian (Aldebarian Alliance, #2)
Abbi
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can’t wait for this book to come out. The teaser at the end of the Lasaran!! Omg

Edit 8/5/20: I find myself just randomly thinking about this book at least once a week. The teaser has me so hooked. Updates from Dianne’s reader group are that this book is due prior to the end of 2020, so we should have it this year :)

Edit 11/1/20: Dianne has finished writing the book! It’s with her editor and they are getting Kristen Potter scheduled for narration. We should have a release date and pre-order soon!
☕️Kimberly
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio2021
This is the second audiobook in the Aldebarian Alliance and it picks up exactly where The Lasaran ended. While this is a spinoff of the Guardian Immortals series, this series holds its own and takes us into deep space where we meet new worlds, new races, and danger.

I love this series from the ships and technology to the characters, camaraderie, humor and passionate romance.

Eliana is this wonderful combination of heart, warrior and honesty. Not spiteful, she just blurts out her thoughts. From her
Noe
1/22: 3 stars

I was really looking forward to this book. I loved the teaser at the end of The Lasaran and I really enjoyed the Immortal Guardians series, but I have to say this was disappointing.

The writing was fine, but the story was very meh. The characters honestly kinda boring and the book was repetitive. The amount of time that Eliana just said “Cool, I want one” and spoke about spicy food was just too much. I get making it a joke, but honestly the entire book is the same thing every chapte
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.This story was the bomb. After my experience with The Lasaran, I had high expectations for The Segonian and Duvall did not fail in her delivery. Add in the narration by Kirsten Potter and I found myself transported to a fascinating world filled with danger, romance, humour and wonderful discoveries.

The Segonian, which told Eliana and Dagons’ story began where T
Ira
3.75 stars.

It’s Lost In Space 2021! 😂
I watched the series on telly eons ago, but I love more the 1998 cinema version with Gary Oldman in it, 😍😘.

So, Eliana is really lost in space and Dagon tried very hard to find her before she ran out of the oxygen, which she did. That’s part of story is very interesting.
However once she was on the ship, nothing much happened, just more about she familiar herself with the crew and the ship. And Dagon is too bloody sweet for a hero and tad boring for my taste! 😬
Lorna
5 star story 5 star Narration by Kirsten Potter. Excellent second book in this spinoff series from Duvall’s Immortal Guardians. It takes place in outer space for the most part.

When an immortal guardian female meets a Segonian warrior captain sparks definitely fly and romance isn’t far behind. After the spaceship she’s in is totally blown apart, Eliana finds herself clad only in a spacesuit and is drifting in space by herself. Dagon is on the ship that first hears about the ship exploding and is
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
I have mixed feelings about The Segonian. I knew the next story in The Aldebarian Alliance series would be a hard act to follow after bk1. The Lasaran.

For me the first half or more of the story moved slowly. I am not sure I like the way Eliana was portrayed. She acted at times like a kid let loose in a the candy store. Immature! I couldn't take her serious.

I loved Dagon and all of the Segonians. I would have liked to have the story centered around them landing on there home planet and how Elia
AvidReader
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A very entertaining and adventurous sci-fi romance with a kickass- badass earthling heroine and strong silent Segonian Commander.
So many secondary characters that stole my heart. Eagerly looking forward to read more from this series.
Completely safe and absolutely recommend.
Ellen
Love it

I absolutely love this amazing story.
It has everything you could want in a space adventure . It has action, danger, humor, aliens, great secondary character and a great couple that makes this story so good that I couldn’t put it down.
This series is going to be just as good or even better than the Guardian Immortal series.

Suvi
Oct 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
As of yet no release date in Amazon. The waiting kills me at times !!
Been looking forward to reading this book ever since I read the teaser in 'The Lasaran' .
The picture of Eliana floating around - alone - in the vast endless space , talking to Commander Dagan , pops up in my mind at odd random moments. Gives me the chills .
A part of me knows what'll happen next (it's a novel after all !) but I still need to read it !! It has to be read !!
Lucy Dosch (EBookObsessed)
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
After meeting Eliana in Broken Dawn and reading the first few teaser pages after The Lasaran, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on The Segonian and once again, Dianne Duvall didn’t disappoint me. The Segonian dives further into Dianne’s unique galaxy far, far away, introducing us to even more interesting characters and shows the galaxy just how much fun an Earth girl can be.

In Broken Dawn, we met Eliana and were delighted by her lively nature and humor. She does what she can to protect her fellow
Cailin
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Woo-hoo for space heros!!!

High octane adventure from start to finish awaits you in this book! With an abundance of imagination and evocative imagery, this story absolutely pulls you in and keeps you engaged. I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll just say the characters are memorable and lovable, the plot itself stellar (couldn't resist), the pace moves right along, looooads of action and humour more than keep you entertained, and the romance is sweet and sexy. I never wanted the book to end an
˚✧₊⁎ѕαи∂у⁎⁺˳✧༚
Yes! 👏 This is my type of science fiction romance!

Action, action, humor, and some love. 😍💕 This has been a thrilling and exciting adventure! Geez! All the different feelings! I couldn't wait until midnight for just a few pages. Needless to say, I went through the work day without sleep. Even in the slow pace moments, one could not walk away. This is an exemplary novel. The five star 🌟 rating system is too low.

When it comes to science fiction and romance, Dianne Duvall is the best! It's action
Paranormal Kiss
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have been anxiously awaiting this book since I read the preview for it at the end of the first book, and what a preview it was! I'm happy to say that it was as good as I had hoped it would be. I absolutely loved it! Eliana and Dagon were fantastic characters and a great couple. Their story was both entertaining and endearing. I loved everything about it and I cannot wait to read the next book! ...more
Deb’s a Romantic At Heart ♥️
5 stars ⭐️

Yep, another winner Dianne Duvall. Although I thought this one was a bit slower off the mark than the first one in this series, it did start to get going eventually. Plenty of action, comedy, and love struck not once but twice. Can’t wait for book no. 3.
Mei
Mar 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sf
I like this mostly because of the heroine! She's hilarious!
I liked how she was ever so fun and so positive! She was also kind and really friendly with everybody.
Janet Faes
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So awesome! Loved this book. Dagon and Eliana are perfect for each other. She needed a strong partner who trusted her in a fight and he needed someone who could live with a military man.
Carol orr
Paranormal alien romantic thriller

No plot spoilers
No potential triggers
There are no grammatical or editorial errors that I can recall.
Holy cow, not to sound like some sort of fan geek but this book is absolutely everything I wanted it to be.
To obtain the best read it is better to start at the very beginning with A Sorceress of His Own because not only are those two books fantastic they also provide the opportunity to see the backstory develop leading into the Immortal Guardians series and then o
Kat
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drama, Action, Romance, Humor & just amazing!

The Segonian is worth the wait, as are any of Dianne Duvall's books! This book takes you through a gamut of emotions, has action throughout & you will NOT regret choosing this book to read. The Segonian is such a fantastic read, it's a love story that's also filled with amazing, very imaginative types of alien's, their technologies & planet discriptions. This book can be read alone but is a MUST for Dianne Duvall's "Immortal Guardians" fans. For me, I
Donna
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dianne Duvall has been a one-click purchase for me since the beginning and this new series is just as good as the Immortal Guardian series. Of course Dagon is as yummy as all of her heroes, but Eliana stole the show for me in this one - her interactions with the crew of the Ranasura had me laughing out loud at times. Highest recs and if Dianne's writing is new to you, congratulations. You have a ride ahead of you! ...more
Daisy Salazar
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Omg I loved it I been waiting for this book since she gave us a glimpse on book 1 ... I love the characters is everything I been waiting for... I hope there’s more
Nancy Williamson
Dianne Duvall is my favorite author and she doesn't disappoint in her new series. The crossover to space is a creative work of art. Dagon and Eliana are perfect together. Everyone on the ship is amazed at her abilities and its so Eliana to have made friends with everyone. The trials in order to save Ava from the Gathendians is astounding. But Eliana and Dagon get closer and closer. I think they have found their life mates. He becomes protective but allows Eliana to do what she does best. Kill th ...more
Jessica Vigen
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg way to excited, can’t wait for more and more, I am such a glutton for these books
Roza
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh GOODNESS! I can't wait for this book to come out.
Pleassssse make it happen soon miss Duvall.
That teaser killed me 😍😍😍😭.
I want me that PRECIOUS! 😍😍😍
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Julia
The Segonian (Aldebarian Alliance, #2) by Dianne Duvall was not the first book that I read from this author. It all started with the Immortal Guardians.
When my friend threw the books at me with the words 'Here are some Immortals, Vampires, Ghosts, Angels and Extraterrestrials (I don't like the term 'Alien'... they really remind me of the creatures from the movie 'Alien'... and the Extraterrestrials in the books are nothing like these creatures)...'
I was a little sceptial at first, but the secon
Maria
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So I have been not so patiently waiting on this book since I read the blurb for it last year.

Eliana, who was on her way to Lasaran with some gifted ones and a few other Immortal Guardians, finds herself literally floating in space. She is awakened by a voice in her ear. Thus begins the friendship between her and Dagon, commander of the Segonian ship Ranasura, he is part of a fleet searching for survivors. They know there has to be some as escape pods were deployed and none have been found...yet.
Tara Dorough
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Most Amazing New Series Out There

The Segonian is book 2 of Dianne Duvall's Aldebarian Alliance series. This is the most amazing new series I've read on a long time. I've been a fan of Dianne Duvall from her first book in her Immortal Guardians series and through every book she written sense. The characters in The Segonian are absolutely wonderful. The world building is unparalleled. The ability to intertwine the Immortal Guardian catches characters with the sci-fi characters of this series is so
Flora
A Stellar Adventure In This Sci-fi Romance Series.

I’m already a big fan of Dianne Duvall’s books but sci-fi is not my usual reading genre. However, I love Dianne’s writing style, the language she uses and the way she paces her plots.

I was drawn into this story and remained hooked throughout.

We’d already met our leading lady, Eliana, in The Lasaran and Broken Dawn. The soft spot I had for her only grew as this story progressed. She was perfect. Eliana displayed all the traits that I need a prota
Susan
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting and Funny!

I think I fell in love with Eliana myself... I love her as a character... She is so fierce yet hilarious at the same time. It of all of Diane Duvall's female characters Eliana is by far my favorite. Her story is a roller coaster from the start out in open space to the end in the ship with Dagon. Even if you have not read any of the other stories in this series or the ones connected to it, this one should be read! Amazing!
Rachael
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I was originally skeptical when Ms. Duvall decided to branch out her Immortal Guardians into space, but this work had all the action, style, humor, and awesome characters as their "Earthling" counterparts. Looking forward to more :) ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Ancient Enforcer (Ancients Rising #3)
  • Fall of Night (Midnight Breed, #17)
  • Charger (Protectors #16)
  • Storm of Eon (Eon Warriors #7)
  • Soul of Eon (Eon Warriors #8)
  • Decadence (Darkstar Mercenaries #4)
  • Tamed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #1)
  • Driven (Deep Ops, #4)
  • Luna of Kyun
  • The Turncoat King (The Rising Wave #1)
  • Bjorn Cursed (Forgotten Brotherhood, #4)
  • Delivering Evil for Experts (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #4)
  • Heartless (Crossbreed, #9; Mageriverse, #24)
  • Reckless Road (Torpedo Ink #5)
  • Mission: Planet Biter (Veslor Mates, #4)
  • Soul of the Mage (Twyst Academy, #4)
  • B Clones (Clones, #1)
  • My Gifts At Christmas (Bewitched and Bewildered, #13)

Dianne Duvall is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of the Immortal Guardians and The Gifted Ones series. Reviewers have called Dianne's books "fast-paced and humorous" (Publishers Weekly), "utterly addictive" (RT Book Reviews), "extraordinary" (Long and Short Reviews), and "wonderfully imaginative" (The Romance Reviews). Her books have twice been nominated for RT Reviewers' Choic

Aldebarian Alliance (2 books)
  • The Lasaran (Aldebarian Alliance, #1)