Start by marking “Black Skies Riviera” as Want to Read:
Black Skies Riviera

Black Skies Riviera

From International Bestselling and Amazon All-Star author Catherine Wiltcher comes a new mafia standalone romance.

She’s a debt no sinner can pay…

They call this place the Billionaires' Playground.

I, Aiden Knight, staked my claim the minute I arrived.
Now my casino is the hottest church in town,

And vice is the only confession required.

Issa Dubova is the queen of cloudy di
ebook
Published August 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Black Skies Riviera, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Skies Riviera

Start your review of Black Skies Riviera
 ⚔Irunía⚔
Everything is not what it seems and I loved how this story proved it to be true. It kept me wondering till the end...

This book is a perfect combination of a dazzling passion filled romance and a gripping plot laced with hidden motives and secrets to uncover.

Perfect!!! 🖤
Flor ❁
2.5✨

why I didn't love this book? is it because everything happened in a week, like, enemies to lovers in a week? or is it because all the twists that happened in the end? I don't know.

and I feel kinda bad cuz some of my GR friends enjoyed this one, but it just didn't work for me.
Dora Koutsoukou
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-amazing-stars

5 ❤️🔝💙🔝🖤🔝💙🔝❤️⚡️🇬🇧 💥 🇷🇺 ⚡️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟s❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

Catherine Wiltcher, Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart❣️❣️❣️

This was an astounding mafia story, I am still wondering what hit me...
A great solid and vivid plot with spectacular characters, having my adrenaline levels skyrocketed to great heights!
The development had depth and there were great moments with epic twists and turns.
The writing was flawless, thorough and absorbing, vigorously paced, pulling me severely in this sinful and powerful mafia worl
Ainhoa
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
I've spent my days thinking I wasn't big fan on mafia but I just hadn't found the right books to love it...

This book was so good, like really really good, like I don't want it to finish so I can savor it good. It was a perfect mix between romance and tension and mafia.

I loved the characters, I loved Ielena, her strengh and loyalty to her sister, her determination and will to make sacrifices. But obviously most of all, I fell for Aiden Knight, his banter made me want to slap him sometimes, but
Carla Bulian
Aug 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Unfortunately I thought the story superficial, the characters didn’t have the deepest connection. Everything so fast...
Villains Do It Better
4 Stars!

Really liked this one, and definitely better than the Santiago trilogy. Catherine's writing has obviously improved, and knowing that it has gotten better, actually makes me want to go back and finish the Santiago trilogy, even though I had DNFed it.

I really liked Aiden, though he was pretty immature at times, it actually became kind of funny. The heroine was just okay to me though. I felt like her character was all over the place between super naive and innocent, to maybe trying too hard
reen
Jun 18, 2021 rated it liked it
i enjoyed it but didn’t liked it as much, you get me? i felt like something was missing and i can’t exactly pinpoint what it was 🤔
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Catherine Wiltcher gives readers a seductive and enthralling arranged marriage mafia romance that grabs ahold of the reader and doesn't let go. Black Skies Riviera is a brilliantly written and emotionally captivating tale of lust, betrayal, and explosive twists and turns.

"He's a wolf-a living, breathing predator dressed up in Armani, with lawlessness dripping from his jaws."

Wiltcher does emotional depth so well with her characters, and in such a compelling way. She somehow manages to merge
Tzelina
Wow.... I'm literally speechless!
That was a perfect mafia read.....it was fucking amazing!!
I am so happy because sometimes a book is so unexpectedly perfect!!
I had so many feelings while reading it!! It was a captivating, powerful love story!!

Isaa aka Ielena  was such a fierce, strong character!!! Raven what a Alpha male, a fucking amazing badass, I loved him from the first chapter!! Their chemistry was mind blowing! Excellent read .... I totally recommend it!!
A huge Bravo to the author!!

Mahima
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!

I completed it last night but was too emotionally messed up due to this hurricane of a story✨

I was blown away with the writing. First time with the author, but I am impressed 💝
Every point of story made my toes curl. The anticipation of 'what will happen' was too much to bear.

Aiden is a bastard with so hard emotions and feelings. He is so head strong and want everything in his control. He's lead by the need to take revenge from the people who killed his parents. I never thought a m
Clara Elroy
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow... just wow.
I don't think words can do this book justice. Black Skies Riviera ended up becoming one of my all-time favorite books!

First and foremost a huge bravo to Catherine Wiltcher for weaving such an exceptional story with a bewitching and page-turning writing style! Her lyrical prose is spellbinding, and I could feel her intelligence bleeding through the pages.

Black Skies Riviera is a tale of crime, secrets and lust, that urges you to keep reading until you've basically inhaled this ac
❀ Rose ❀
Dec 01, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5-3 stars

Alright, quick review for this one:
〰 I was able to detect many grammatical errors that were overlooked (which usually annoys me) so I would say that this book could have done with another round of editing.

〰 The main characters fall for each other in a week. Literally... one week. So if you go into this just beware that although it’s marketed as an “enemies to lovers” mafia romance, the whole “enemies” part lasts about two days max.

〰 The Hero is VERY alpha male and although that bother
⋆Lara⋆
5++ stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I've said it before and I'll say it again - no one..NO ONE does criminal romance like Catherine Wiltcher! This was by far my best read of 2020!

Black Skies Riviera is a dark criminal romance starring...hold your breaths - Aiden Knight is in the town. And he is officially inducted into my harem of book boyfriends.

Seriously though, I loved this book.

Aiden has been a pawn to Don Zachcharia for too long. As a revenge for his parents murder, he sold his soul to the devil to seek venege
Monique
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
First time reading this authors work. Part romance, part thriller and I never guessed the ending which is always good.

Aiden was a great asshole and I liked that he was still a cheeky asshole right till the end, although maybe he should think about joining AA cause I felt drunk just from reading the amount of booze he polished off.

Issa was also a great h who didn't bow down to whatever was thrown her way.

Why not 5 stars? Sometimes I found the style of writing to be overly descriptive. I don't nee
Milica's Bookshelf
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: dark romance, mafia lovers!
I totally enjoyed the story, I didn't even notice how fast the pages fly, it's so good and so full of angst to the last page! ...more
Joy Westerfield
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My mind is literally blown! The emotions running thru me are incredible! While I anticipated this story would be amazing, nothing could prepare me for how brilliant it is! Issa and Aiden are characters who will forever live in my heart and soul. Two people thrust together for reasons even they are unaware of. This story will rip out your heart and put it back together again. The amount of twists and turns that take place is mind boggling. There isn’t one minute of reading this that I wasn’t sitt ...more
Jamie Schlosser
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great mafia romance with twists and turns. Beautifully written!
Mawgan Dipple
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-reads
Where to start with this amazing book. If you have read the Santiago trilogy, you're in for a treat. A few of your favourites pop up in this book, making you feel right at home in this criminal world. Aiden is set in revenge but along the way finds more than answers to a life time of questions. He's full on, alpha with an attitude. No holds barred, taking issa on a wild ride, she never saw coming. Issa is a complicated young woman. Her web of secrets and lies seen to plunge deeper the more her a ...more
SzarlottaSzott
There is so much I love about this book (although not necessary the romance) !

- The place of action! French Riviera, Monte Carlo, Italy wow wow wow! I love when stories take place in Europe because it is the surrounding I know, but this one was additionally describing beautiful destinations I visited myself and it gave me the summer vibe I didn’t know I needed.
- The action. The story was gripping and truly unpredictable. It kept me on the edge of my seat because I had no idea what was going to
w.
Aug 25, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Snow
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved the writing, I loved the plot...this was like a true homage to all those film noir and old crime stories with a shot of romance.

And here lies the flickery notion, I didn't really feel the "love" between the main characters, it was lust, yes, it was chemistry, yes BUT love? No.

Maybe I could have settled for affection, sure...but there would have to be several more chapters for the love to develop based on that affection, and I guess I am not the settling kind, after all! *smirk*

And well,

Urban
Savage
Beautiful
And more. So much more.

I liked every bit of it. Adrien was the most badass and straight forward male character I ever read.
On the other side Issa was everything she wanted to be. Innocent, smart, cute, hot and so much more.
Their developement was the most touching in this story.
Seriously I don´t know how Catherine did that but she created a beautiful stroy in a world of darkness and blood.

This book had everything.
There are some mafia books, which are cal
Sarah  - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
This is an author that has been on my tbr for a while so I was please when this popped up and saw it was a standalone. I love a story with a formidable (anti) hero with one thing on his mind.... Revenge!

I instantly felt drawn to the characters, both Aiden and Issa were hiding their own secrets but together ther chemistry was scorching. Catherine writes strong, dangerous alpha male characters that literally draw you in. This book has all things dark that I love including mafia , bratva and forced
Susan
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been a fan of this author since I picked up my first book by her in January 2019. The Santiago Trilogy sparked my love for her dark edgy writing style. With each new book I pick up I fall a little harder for her dark n deadly characters and seductive storylines.

Black Skies Riviera is a thrilling new stand alone enemies to lovers story that's a must read for any Mafia//Cartel dark romance fans. The writing is engaging and flows from the pages. It keeps you on the edge with its suspenseful p
Anushka
Aug 22, 2020 rated it liked it
After reading the Santiago Trilogy by Catherine Wiltcher, I have some really high expectations from her and her next books but this one did not really intrigue me as much as Dante's books.
I hope her next works are better and if not more, atleast as good as the Santiago trilogy. ♡
Melissa Crump
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
10 Explosive Stars!!! What a brilliant and heart stopping story! The levels if depth, determination, heartache, will and passion in this story will knock your socks off. I never wished the story to end. Incredible.
Haya (hayainshelves)
Apr 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
☤ 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗔 - 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥 ☤
━ 𝟰/𝟱 ★ ★ ★
༒ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 ༒
◆ 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒: arranged-marriage, mafia, revenge, alphahole, bad-ass heroine, angst-fest
▬
▬
◆  A very good friend of mine suggested this book to me and I’d never heard of it or the author before so I was naturally curious and wanted to give it a try. As ya’ll know the mafia trope is my weakest spot so it was inevitable I read this. Issa and Aiden set the pages on fire, the chemistry was sizzling — they were attracted to ea
D.D. Prince
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow!
Sierra Clothier
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What did I just read? It was spectacular, with twists and turns that shocked and surprised. This was a genre bending mafia suspense story where you weren't sure who was the good guy, the bad guy, or something inbetween.

Author Wiltcher is an extraordinary voice in suspense, constantly creating more and more of a world where only gray exists and female characters are just as strong as the men. In this story, Aiden is a fixer who thinks he works independent for everyone. But he's saddled with visi
Crazy~Chaotic Book~Babes
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Catherine Wiltcher has done it again. I could not put Black Skies Rivera down. This story leads you down a road of many twists and turns that made you want to continue to the last page.

✔️Emotional
✔️Danger
✔️Lust
✔️Page turner

Aiden Knight has been groomed to go after everything he wants. He’s a mastermind that no one will see coming. He’s smooth and feared. He doesn’t apologize for anything and pulls you with just a look. He makes no mistakes and he’s lethal but for Issa there’s something in her
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Santiago's Conquest
  • Vengeance Unleashed (The Wanted Men Series Book 1)
  • Ruthless Prince (Dark Syndicate, #1)
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • Marauder (Gangsters of New York, Book #2)
  • Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
  • Axe (Devils Reapers MC, #1)
  • Pike (The Pawn Duet, #1)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • The Devil's Vow
  • Before Girl (Vital Signs, #1)
  • Rich Prick
  • The Cowboy and the Bombshell (Opposites Attract, #1)
  • Hard Pressed (Talbott's Cove, #2)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Mercenary (Gangsters of New York, #3)
See top shelves…
Catherine Wiltcher is an international bestselling author of fifteen dark romance novels, including the Santiago Trilogy. A stage 4 cancer thriver and a self-confessed alpha addict, she writes flawed characters who always fall hard and deep for one another.

She lives in the UK with her husband and two young daughters. If she ever found herself stranded on a desert island, she'd like a large pink gi

News & Interviews

“Her kindness is without borders and it makes me want to cry. I can’t remember when we last spoke, but people like Eloise don’t keep tabs on friendship. They see them as seeds that continue to grow, even in the darkness.” 0 likes