Start by marking “Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)” as Want to Read:
Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)

Exodus

(The Ravenhood #2)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  10,745 ratings  ·  1,781 reviews
Can you live a lie?

It’s a ghost town, this place that haunts me, the one that made me.

It’s clear to me that I’ll never outgrow Triple Falls or outlive the time I spent here.

I can still feel them all, my boys of summer.

Even when I’d sensed the danger, I gave in.

I didn’t heed a single warning. I let my sickness, my love, both rule and ruin me. I played my part, eyes wide ope
Published August 4th 2020 (first published July 31st 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Exodus, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers... (view spoiler)
Stacy Demsetz I took it as he was watching her that first night she came back after 6 years away, when she woke up and went downstairs she dropped the glass in her …moreI took it as he was watching her that first night she came back after 6 years away, when she woke up and went downstairs she dropped the glass in her hand and when she picked it up it had had gin in it. I think he was there that night watching her. (less)
This question contains spoilers... (view spoiler)
Megan Haverluk
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  10,745 ratings  ·  1,781 reviews

Start your review of Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Fuck.

This book!

There are no words that seem adequate enough to describe how I'm feeling right now.

uhsheue7

My eyes are swollen and burning. My nose is stuffy. My heart has been shredded and pieced back together, but there is still a couple of gaping holes that can't be repaired. I'm in love, and I'm heartbroken. I'm happy, and I'm devastated. I feel so many things at once.

If you want to know if Exodus is worth your time, the answer is HELL. FUCKING. YES. It's one of the best books of the year! Hands
Christy
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5+ STARS!

F883939F_FC73_45ED_9E31_3930DD3E0176_IMG_7697

I thought Flock was epic and it blew my mind, but I had no idea, no clue, just how epic the conclusion to this story would be. As of now, Exodus is the very best book I've read this year. And I have a feeling it's going to be really difficult to top! It's truly brilliant and a must read.
“It takes a queen to love and understand a king. Did you think this would break me? You made me!”

Cecelia's journey continues... One of my favorite parts of this story is watching Cecelia
chan ☆
alexa play daddy issues by the neighbourhood

oh boy, where to fucking begin...

this was a lot different both tonally and in writing style in comparison to the first book. gonna have to agree with a lot of other reviewers here and say that loving the first book in the duet does not guarantee you will have a good time with the second book. but i am going to disagree with other readers in that i think the first book isn't pointless.

again, it's sort of hard to talk about this book without spoiling thi
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

“Your heart is not your weakness, Cecelia. It’s mine.”

Ahhh oh shit I...just finished my top read of the ENTIRE year. Probably one of my fave stories of all time.

MUST CLICK RIGHT THE EF NOW.

This week I read one of the MOST AMAZING STORIES I'VE EVER READ. I cannot even begin to explain the emotions!!! The Ravenhood Duet by Kate Stewart is going down as one of my TOP READS EVER. This woman is talented beyond measure. How does she do this to me all the damn time?! She has a way of making me feel th
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
c

Remember that cliffy we all fell down in 'Flock' well this picks up right where Flock ended, we all wanted to know who this new character was that we'd all been introduced to? So buckle up and prepare yourself for one wild ride! All those secrets those boys of summer hid from our heroine and us the readers well you are going to be in for some big surprises because this author does..not...hold...back!!

Holy Crap!! I've barely slept, I look like I've been pulled through a hedge backwards a
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
5 STARS

Once upon a time, I was a lonely girl who met a lonely king, and we both suffered from too much pride and oh, how the reckless have fallen.

Do you see that crazy person staring blankly at the wall while clutching a bottle of wine and babbling to herself? Great. Now mind your business because she is NOT OK. She is me. OK? Alright? I am not ok. How do you even go on after this duet? How do you read anything else after it? How do you gather the remnants of sanity long enough to wr
Maereads
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was ok
Isabella. R
5 Dream a Thousand Dreams Stars ⭐

I can't breathe. My heart won't be the same nor will I ever forget this intense reading experience. I never believed that a story had the power to rip me to shreds and slowly mend me. A story like no other, the Ravenhood Duet was phenomenal.

"The men in my life pried my eyes open, made me aware of the war they’ve declared. And I know now if I were faced with the choice, I would scream my decision-all in.

Forever in."

Everything I thought I understood from Flock was
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start, you guys?! WHERE. DO. I. EVEN. START. First off, I had the pleasure of reading The Ravenhood duet early and it has shaken me to my core. I am a MESS. I can't do ANYTHING but obsess over these characters. I CAN'T STOP THINKING OF THEM. They have CONSUMED me heart and soul! I cry just thinking about them. I AM SO EMOTIONAL over what I read. This is hands down the BEST DUET OF 2020! Words can't do it justice. It is MORE than intense, it is MORE than angsty, it is MORE than passion ...more
Kate Stewart
Aug 02, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The-Finish-Line-Now-Live-GR

🦅All three books in The Ravenhood Trilogy are 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 & #𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 to read in #𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 ⁣🦅⁣

This trilogy is of a modern day take on Robin Hood, but with more Fast and Furious/Fight Club vibes. It’s an unconventional love story—#𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 #𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒—filled with 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞, hella 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 , major 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬, a little 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, and 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒!

**All books in the The Ravenhood Trilogy must be read in order.

#𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 to read in #𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

⁣𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 👇🏻
Book #1 FLOCK: http://mybook.to/FlockKateStewar
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200805_203127.png

For the first time in a very long time, I have no clue how to express my feelings on a book. I have no words in a sense, no clear thoughts, and I’m quite frankly emotionally drained. This duet came out of nowhere with it’s lawlessness, thought provoking, sensual inducing and wickedly addictive storyline that shook up our entire train of thoughts. If you thought that you survived the first book without any scars and you were going to go into this final one unscathed, think again.

After reading tho
Jessica
May 05, 2021 rated it liked it

I'm not going to lie- I had high expectations going into this one and I didn't really end up loving it. In the begging, the format was very much like book one. We had Cecelia begin a romance with someone and start falling for them. FOR 200 PAGES. The beginning of this book was so slow and I was just waiting and waiting for something to happen. Around 200 pages, something finally happened and I finally started enjoying the story. But, since this is book two of the series, I felt like the
Jen
What a roller coaster of a read! Yikes! I have so many mixed emotions reading this book!! Review to come!

Thanks so much Steph for the Buddy read! This was sure an interesting ride!
Malene
How do you follow up the amazing book 1 Flock. Well you do that with an out of this world sequel that is Exodus. It picks up right where Flock ended and then it’s just full speed ahead.
I won’t go into to much detail cause then I will ruin the experience of this story. This is Cecelia‘s journey and it packs a punch. It’s a roller coaster of suspense, heartbreak and most importantly love.

The storyline and its characters are so well thought out, developed and explored. The attention to detail and
myo (myonna reads)
imagine me, a black women having to read the lines “Dominic, do you have any idea how hard it is for a twenty-six-year-old white woman in a power suit to get weed in this town? The discrimination is real, my love.” yeah, 3 stars just for that. anyways this book was a bit better, it introduced a new love interest who was by far way better than sean but also idk i was just like bored LOL.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'The Thorn Birds' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Well, for the second time, it’s seems I don’t even know how to express myself because I have no words on how reading this book made me feel. It just made me feel SO MUCH. Kate has given us an EPIC conclusion for The Ravenhood duet and you guys don’t even know what you are in for because you are not expecting at all the intensity of what will happen. Exodus is breathtaking, thought-provoking, heartbreaking and b
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
How does one judge a story like this with mere words and designate stars. The grief and torment it generates is immeasurable and as one of the reader so eloquently put it- you can't just read it, you have to survive it.
This wreckage of Cecelia Horner and Tobias King!
“Because loving you made me sick as fuck and losing you twice has made me terminal.”

description

I'm not sure what have I left intact, cause my heart is in tatters. My emotions have been through a winger, my sentiments scattered in tphe senti
The Book Bee
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW: 5 STARS
"Because...how can love be a mistake?"

WARNING: You can't go into this book with a closed off heart....or mind. This book tested me and my rational side to the point of questioning what was going on. Shame on me, but I'm here to warn you. This duet in and of itself is one of the best duets I've read in a long time - if ever. This one will sit well with those of us that read for the excitement and the journey; the true discovery of the story unfolding right before our very eyes.
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kate Stewart Fans, Romance
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Christy
5 I Don't Know What To Think Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
Disclaimer: I am not someone who loves to read angsty stuff. Writing angst is hard because it is really easy for it to go oh so wrong...to be whining, to be feeling sorry for yourself, for it to be so easily averted if the people involved only had talked to each other. I have no patience when angst in books doesn't work for me, hence my staying away like the plague.

So when I committed to reading this duet, I knew there was going to be majo
NMmomof4
4 Stars (?)

Overall Opinion:
I liked this one better than the first book for sure! The pacing was still off though. It felt really slow to start up again and there were times where there was just too much inner dialogue that seemed repetitive and even unnecessary to the point that I even skimmed. Some of the angst seemed (again) drawn out even and unnecessary to the point that it felt like filler to get two books out of it. I’ll be the first to admit that I have come to hate duets just for the pa
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/ Wordsmith Publicity)

-"Your heart is not your weakness, Cecelia. It's mine."

AE1895DA_5F93_4068_AA57_F1581D92850B

Cecelia Horner is not the same girl she was when she first arrived in Triple Falls. Her experiences in this small town have broken, reshaped, and strengthened her. We follow her beautiful journey of self discovery where she learns who she is, and what she's made of. As her heart takes a beating, she figures out she's vulnerable, but also a fighter. Love is her driving force, and she lo
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
*****SPOILER FREE DUET REVIEW****

‘I played with fire, and now I’m singed beyond recognition.’

We were promised angst, twists, suspense, and heat in this duet and didn’t that make our reading taste buds bristle with anticipation! This story is about secrets, secrets, and more secrets! So many secrets, lies and omissions that our heads were swimming. We were desperate to understand what was going on and how it was all going to end. Kept in the dark for so long – we experienced part anticipation, pa
Carla Bulian
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m speechless. Best book ever.
It was deep and angst!
It’s worth the reading!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ⭐'s

“I did what thieves do. I stole you!”

I'd like to begin this review by thanking Kate Stewart for releasing this book early and putting us all out of our misery. I love when authors do that!

And thankfully, this book picks up right where Flock ended. There's a mystery person who shows up and boy does he pack a punch. If you thought the first book was intense, sit down and hold on because this book is crazy!

The first part is still in the first book's time frame - meaning Cecelia is ninet
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
5 +++ Stars

I think my feels are dead...I must have experienced every single one with this book. I'm drained...

First of all, I have to thank Ms Stewart for not making us wait too long for the 2nd book of this duology. And on top of that...it released a bit early so I could get my Raven on!

Then...another shout out for writing another top 10 of 2020. This book gutted me...over and over again and then add in a few more 'overs'

By the time I reached about 49% of the book, I didn't know if I had the st
Grace
Aug 01, 2020 rated it liked it

An unexpected conclusion to this complex and gritty duet.

With how book one ended, I had a number of questions, but also some expectations. And I feel like I'm alone in my thoughts on this book after reading other reviews. While I liked this book, I didn't love it as much as some, and I think a big part of that was the expectations I had going in. The two biggest being how the love triangle was handled, and how the threats to the Ravenhood were covered.

On point one, I can't divulge anyth
Karen
Aug 08, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I did read Flock. I didn’t understand it. I thought that I missed something that everyone else got. I thought it would be all sorted in Exodus.

It wasn’t. You can throw gangsters, mobs, boardroom manoeuvres, accidental fires, bar smashing, broken engagements, drugged tattoos, the friend who will always love you, but non, this was not for me. Too many plot holes.

I hate leaving reviews of books I didn’t like. It makes me feel grubby. I have loved and 5 starred other books by Kate Stewart. Everyone
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 “A Queen Always Gets Her King” Stars

This book was an exquisite breathtaking journey. It was written with intense emotions that made the feelings throughout the story very striking and powerful. I became so invested in these characters that my heart took a toll with the intensity of the plot. It was truly a magnificent epic journey.

Exodus picks up right where Flock ends. They story is in full swing and it just keeps getting bigger by the minute. There is an incredible amount of intrigue and my
pauline
Mar 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was initially going to give it 4.5 stars, but I changed my mind because I flipped through the book again and it hit differently a second time.

I DID NOT EXPECT TO CRY HERE, FIRST OF ALL. while it wasn’t a FULL ON sob, goddamn it, it still ached.

One a scale of 1 to The Song of Achilles in sadness, I’d probably put it at a 3? A 4?

^^ (update) that’s the first time reading it. But because I went through the pages again, the pain just kind of... intensified. So after this second time reading the par
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Feb 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

IMG-20210304-110841-617

Oh boy...
I still can't put my head on the right place to write a proper review for this book.
It was emotional, intense, complicated and it was a long and painful journey.

Actually I don't really know how I'm feeling about it.

I love all the boys in these books.
Dom, Sean and Tobias owned me! But they also made so many mistakes...
I loved and hated all of them at some point, but I also couldn't stop reading!
And that's something that I can't let go.
The book definitely made me feel a lot of

• Sirens of Memory
  • Risky Vengeance (NES #1)
  • Someone (Sawtooth Mountains, #4)
  • Mr. Marshall's Method (Learning to Love, #1)
  • Always the Last to Know
  • Restrictions (The Sterlings #2)
  • Blaze (Virtues & Lies, #3)
  • Forbidden Fate (Crowne Point #3)
  • Complete Me: Reid & Sienna #2
  • The Assistant's Secret
  • Hood River Zero (Hood River Hoodlums, #4)
  • Lovewrecked
  • Confessions of a Bookaholic
  • Little Lovely Things
  • The Sins That Bind Us
  • Speak From The Heart (Heart Collection, #1)
  • Still (Grip, #2)
See top shelves…
USA Today bestselling author and Texas native, Kate Stewart, lives in North Carolina with her husband, Nick, and her naughty beagle, Sadie. She pens messy, sexy, angst-filled contemporary romance, as well as romantic comedy and erotic suspense. Kate's title, Drive, was named one of the best romances of 2017 by The New York Daily News and Huffington Post. Drive was also a finalist in the Goodreads ...more

The Ravenhood (3 books)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)
  • The Finish Line (The Ravenhood, #3)

News & Interviews

Jordan Morris is a comedy writer and podcaster whose credits include @Midnight, Unikitty! and Earth to Ned.  The sci-fi comedy Bubble is his...
“Your heart is not your weakness, Cecilia. It’s mine.” 10 likes
“Keep dreaming. Keep planning. Dream a thousand dreams and then make a thousand things happen.” 7 likes