Start by marking “Searching for Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #6; The Bradens, #27; Love in Bloom, #67)” as Want to Read:

Searching for Love

(The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #6)

Discover the magic of New York Times bestseller Melissa Foster's writing and see why millions of readers have fallen in love with the fiercely loyal and sassily sexy characters in the Love in Bloom big-family romance collection. Love in Bloom novels are written to stand alone or may be enjoyed as part of the larger series, so dive right into this fun, sexy romance.

In USA
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 425 pages
Published July 29th 2020 by World Literary Press

To ask other readers questions about Searching for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Searching for Love

Start your review of Searching for Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #6; The Bradens, #27; Love in Bloom, #67)
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.I have been waiting patiently for Zev Braden and Carly Dylan’s story, from the moment I read about them in previous books in the series. Based on the titbits of information the previous books in the series provided as it relates to their history, I knew their story would be poignant and Foster did not disappoint. She delivered a story that not only captivated me ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
I’ll say this time and time again, I love getting lost into the world Melissa Foster has created for us. This is Zev and Carly's story, it is one of young love, devastating heartbreak, and second chances.

If you have read any of Melissa Foster's books before you know that she doesn't sugar coat things, she deals with some difficult subjects. With Zev and Carly's story we find out more about the breakup between the two of them when they were younger and some other things we haven't been privy to u
Jessica Alcazar
I’ve mentioned before how much I adore reading second chance to get it right journeys but when you add to that the leads being childhood friends and/or enemies, and you’ve made this reader a very happy person! There is something so poignant about a story where people have known each other thru different phases of their lives and have watched each other grow thru those phases! I just love it!!

At this point in my Melissa Foster journey, it is hard for me to come up with new and unique complime
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-reads-2020
Treasure hunting, chocolate and a second chance romance? What can be better than that?! From the moment I started reading Searching for Love I was completely captivated by Zev and Carly’s story.

Zev and Carly have known each other practically their entire life, until tragedy struck and forever changed the course of their relationship. Now, years later, they are both in the same place but is the pain of the past too much or will they be able to overcome the past and begin a new future together?

I
Sofia Lazaridou
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Searching for Love is the sixth book in The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls series by Melissa Foster. I am still getting surprised by how long the title of the series is. I hadn't noticed that this is a second chance romance, so when the genre because obvious on the very first page I was a little apprehensive. Turns out that there was nothing to worry about. This book is not only one of Melissa Foster's best second chance romances but I would also rank it high on the list of my ...more
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Searching for Love was the sixth book in Melissa Foster’s The Bradens and Montgomerys, Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls series. It was also one in Fosters many Love in Bloom series. It could be read as a stand-alone; however, I recommend reading Zev’s brother Beau’s story first, Anything for Love (book two), for a crucial piece of Zev and Carly’s back story.

I loved both Carly and Zev from the start. I didn’t remember much about their personalities from previous books; however, I fell in love immediatel
Isha Coleman
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Sprinkled with teardrops and bleeding emotion, Searching for Love has more than a little heart. First love, worst heartache and the chance to begin again. Foster appeals to every feeling that makes us human. Zev and Carly are lost in time. Haunted by the past. Yearning for a future. Afraid to try again. Their journey is a dance with destiny. Unpredictable. Unforgettable. Irresistible.

Lynn Mullan
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had All. The. Feels. I thoroughly enjoyed it, from the very first word to the last.
It had humour, it had compassion, it had romance, it had some angst - but nothing too deep.
I don't know how Melissa Foster manages to keep coming up with new story lines without repeating herself.
I can't say all that I want to about this book, without giving away spoilers, but what I will say is that it starts with a wedding (not gonna tell you whose wedding) and you get to catch up with lots of favourit
Amy
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you liked the Goonies you will like Searching for Love. Zev is a treasure hunter who has thought of two things since he was a kid. Carly Dylan and The Pride. The Pride being a sunken ship full of treasure. He and Carly hoped to one day find the ship that interested them so much.

Over the years things changed and they went different paths until Zev’s brothers wedding brings them crashing into each others lives again.

I did find this book to be a little predictable but none the less it is a grea
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

KINDLE / APPLE / NOOK / KOBO / GPLAY / PAPERBACK /
Also in audiobook (narrated by Brian Pallino and Savannah Peachwood) AMAZON / APPLE / AUDIBLE

Carly knows she has to face her first love, the man who broke her young heart all those years ago when he walked away and left her when she needed him most. She figures if she acts unconcerned, and as if she might have a boyfriend or boyfriends, Zev will leave her alone. She underestimated Zev's determination to set things right between them, to
Leila
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another emotion fueled romance by Melissa!

I felt like I had heard bits and pieces of Carly and Zev’s story before (I don’t know if I am imagining it or if it was parts of previous stories or if it was another story by another author altogether, but their story was definitely familiar) but their story is definitely one for the books. It sticks with you. You remember it. You feel their love. You feel their happiness, but you feel their heartache and their pain. You feel their anger, their hurt, an
Lisa Dryden
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Melissa has done it again!

I absolutely love this second chance romance. There are so many emotions in this book, fun, laughter, joy and also sadness and tears.

Zev gets the shock of his life when he comes home for his brother's wedding and who should be there, the only woman he has ever loved. Zev broke both their hearts when he left town after a tragedy that devastated them both and he now knows that for him to be truly happy he needs to get Carly to forgive him.

Carly never stopped loving Zev an
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Searching for Love by Melissa Foster is book 6 in The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls Series. This is the story of Zev Braden and Carly Dylan. This series I have found have different leading characters but the series does have past and future characters intertwined along with a back story. So, me having read the previous books, did add to my enjoyment of this one, But with that said, I do think if you really wanted to make this a standalone book you could. Ms. Foster touches on ...more
Michele
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you like it hot and steamy then this one is for you!

Zev and Carly fell in love in the second grade and never were really separated until one of their best friends died in a car accident. Zev blamed himself and took off for parts unknown leaving Carly heartbroken. She moved to Colorado to help her Aunt out with her Chocolate Shop and made a new life for herself.

Then came a wedding where Zev actually showed up and Carly was blindsided--actually so was Zev! He had never forgotten her nor had he
Sandy S
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars--SEARCHING FOR LOVE is the sixth instalment in Melissa Foster’s contemporary, adult THE BRADENS AND MONTGOMERYS: PLEASANT HILL-OAK FALLS erotic, romance series. This is treasure hunter/diver Zev Braden, and chocolate shop owner Carly Dylan’s story line. SEARCHING FOR LOVE can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous story lines and series is revealed where necessary. THE BRADENS AND MONTGOMERY: Pleasant Hill-Oak Falls series is a spi ...more
Carly Wilson
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘Fate is that which can’t be changed. Destiny is what comes through actively making decisions and committing to a path of changing, learning and growing.’

‘Searching For Love’ by Melissa Foster is the sixth book in the ‘Bradens and Montgomery’s : Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls Series’. I was given a copy in exchange for my honest review, and like all of Foster’s books, I was completely and utterly obsessed.

I was so excited to read this book, not only to find out more about characters I have come to l
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Overall 5 out of 5 stars
Performance 4 out of 5 stars
Story 5 out of 5 stars

sometimes time is what is needed to make it last

Melissa Foster takes me to a second chance romance that has been in the making for years. Following along with the Braden’s and all the friends and families of the Love in Bloom World (including many series) have allowed for a community of love and renewal. There is a love that will appeal to most every lover of love, romance, new chance, second chance, new love, old love, al
Ruthie Taylor
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the sixth of this particular series - but all of Melissa Foster's books are interlinked, which I absolutely love! It is such fun meeting up with different parts of families and seeing how distant relatives meet up, make new friends and catching up with previous couples too.

Here we start by enjoying Beau and Char's wedding, in the grounds of the newly completed inn. And amongst the guests, are two people who have
Cathy Geha
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Searching for Love by Melissa Foster
The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hills – Oak Falls #6

Zev and Carly fell in love early in life and they thought they would be together forever. As with many love stories theirs hit a glitch and the two were apart for years. Seeing one another again, spending time together and reigniting a love that was banked but not gone brings them joy but also pain because Carly is tied to her chocolate shop and Zev really does need to be out on his ship seeking treasures
Shelly
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tragedy has a complicated way of either tearing people apart or bringing them closer together. Carly and Zev were younger and allowed their grief to pull them in different directions. They blossom into their own lives; but a key piece of the puzzle always feels like it's missing. Melissa puts them on an emotional (yet spicy HOT!) journey back to one another - but there is still a big of the past hanging in the air.

I love a good reconciliation story and Melissa Foster is one of my favorites to ac
Kaitlyn
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Searching for Love is a nice addition to the Braden family stories. I enjoy seeing how the Braden family expands and grows. The tight-knit big family reminds me of my own.

The characters have a strong history together, which makes me wish I could have read more about them growing up or how they came to be. Their constant dancing around each other for the first while of the story drove me nuts, but if they would have gotten together right away, I would have questioned the story line.

The way the
Erin Lewis
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Searching For Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #6) by Melissa Foster

This is Zev Braden and Carly Dyla’s story and what an entertaining story it was. I really enjoy Melissa Foster’s style of writing. Her characters are strong and the stories well written and you cannot help but be drawn in to the story that she weaves.

Zev and Carly have a history, in fact their families always expected them to marry until tragedy tore them apart. When fate brings the
Sonya Neal
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, this book is absolutely amazing! Zev is my new favorite book boyfriend, even with his past choices.

Zev and Carly were best friends growing up, then inseparable as teenagers and had planned their lives together, including finding a sunken ship that they'd researched. But when tragedy strikes their lives, Zev takes off because he can't bear to see Carly's pain.

After many years have passed, they both have moved on with their lives, until Zev attends a wedding and looks up to see Car
Stephanie M
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Zev Braden comes back to town from his diving adventures to celebrate a family wedding and is instantly brought back to a place of love, fun and adventure when he spots Carly Dylan with Cowboy, catering the desserts. Carly now the local chocolate shop owner, living a simple routine life centered around her business and friends, is pulled into a life that seems so long ago, filled with passion, wild adventures and Zev. With Zev being in town for only a week, can she the old brave Carly, the woman ...more
Jessica
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forgiveness can move the earth

Life is not easy if you carry a burden. It could be a pain that you hold on for forever. Forgiveness can move the world in a just a heartbeat. It can you lift you in so many ways and move on after.

This book is such an amazing read. It is a lough out loud moment between best friends and co-workers. I adore Birdie, she is a riot and reminds me of one of my sisters from different mother.

The story of Zev and Carly is so powerful. I loved their adventures especially when
IrishdaisylovesRomance
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Searching For Love is book #6 - Bradens and Montgomery’s : Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls Series - This time its Zev and Carly's story. Without a doubt it's another 5 star read and one you will get totally lost in. It's a story of second chance childhood lovers, a horrible accident made them drift apart with Zev's feelings of unwarranted guilt that kept them apart. Zev and Carly were the best of friends until that tragic accident. Now they are meeting again at Beau and Char's wedding after years of n ...more
Nicki Conroy
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You have to love a good second chance, right? Who doesn't? Especially when it involves young love finding a second chance.

Melissa Foster does romance so well. Now read how well she does second chances. Many of her characters have had second chances but not a double second chance. Many of her characters have given love a second shot but not with the original, young love.

Carly and Zev were kids together. They grew up loving each other. Who thought they would meet across the country? To see sparks
Becky Claxon
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a heart touching, second chance love story! Ms. Foster has such a way with words that Zev and Carly’s love is felt from the beginning and gets stronger as the book goes on. I have never felt so much love between two characters before. It was so much fun reading about all the crazy and funny things the two did as teenagers and also as adults. The family and friends they have are so supportive and show so much love. The beginning broke my heart, but boy was it healed once the two met each oth ...more
Nicole
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love a good second chance romance. This one fit the bill. Zev and Carly had me hooked right from the beginning. There is a lot of hurt to overcome, but you can tell these two still have a connection no one can break. I was rooting for these two to get their HEA they've been waiting for. I loved watching these two find their path they thought was forever out of reach. It has plenty of heart, laughs, and chemistry between the characters. I always look forward to a book in this series because I l ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• When You Kiss Me (Maine Sullivans, #3; The Sullivans, #21)
  • Kissing Beau (Wishing Well, Texas Book 12)
  • Loving Jackson (Wishing Well, Texas Book 10)
  • Educating Holden (Wishing Well, Texas Book 11)
  • Silhouettes Shadows and Sunsets (Summer Lake Silver Book 5)
  • Four Weddings and a Swamp Boat Tour (Boys of the Bayou, #6)
  • Can’t Help Falling in Love (Magnolia Sound #5)
  • Dare To Tempt (Dare Nation, #2)
  • Sex on the Beach (Southern Comfort Book 2)
  • Semi-Sweet On You (Hot Cakes #4)
  • Hudson (Anderson Billionaires, #4)
  • Fearless Pursuit (Off The Grid: FBI #8)
  • Man’s Best Friend (The Dogmothers, #5)
  • Let It Be (Butler, Vermont #6)
  • The Christmas Plan (Silver Bell Falls)
  • Last Beautiful Girl (Magnolia Sound, #6)
  • Tell the Stars to Shine (Summer Lake Seasons Book 6)
  • Oh, Fudge  (Hot Cakes #5)
NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: https://MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here: https://MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

FREE Love in Bloom Family Trees: https://MelissaFoster.com/RG

FREE Series Reading Order Checklist: https://MelissaFoster.

The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Embracing Her Heart (The Bradens & Montgomerys [Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls], #1)
  • Anything for Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys [Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls], #2)
  • Trails of Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #3; The Bradens #28; Love in Bloom #68)
  • Wild, Crazy Hearts (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #4)
  • Making You Mine (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #5)
  • Hot for Love (Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #7)
  • Sweet, Sexy Heart (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #9)
  • Then Came Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys (Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls) #9; The Bradens #25; Love in Bloom #65)
  • Our Wicked Hearts (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #6)
  • Claiming Her Heart (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #11)