Start by marking “A Crown of Blood and Bone (Shadow Walkers Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Crown of Blood and Bone (Shadow Walkers Saga, #1)

A Crown of Blood and Bone

(The Shadow Walkers Saga #1)

"You're a Hunter, Remy."

Those four words changed my life.
One minute, I'm human, engaged, and ready to start my life.
Then my twenty-first birthday rocks round, bringing with it the biggest god damn shock of my life.

I'm a Hunter. Nephillim. Monsters are real, And this isn't my first life.

With more secrets than I could have ever believed, and a world so far from what I though
Published (first published June 20th 2020)

Start your review of A Crown of Blood and Bone (Shadow Walkers Saga, #1)
angela
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rocked my world

This is a book that takes you on a wonderful journey, of lives past along with lives present, hunters against monsters, true love, betrayal, action, witches, secrets, beautiful bonds and so much love, passion, respect and more. Rolled up into this extraordinary book.

I couldn’t put this one down, I was enthralled in the passion of the writing and the characters. For their beliefs, love for each other, the bonds between them.

These characters are very believable, I could picture and
Al *the semi serial series skipper*

I like the premise of this series. The Hunters ( the group which Remy belongs to) are elite and are supposed to police the Dracul and Shifters, now they are so bigoted that they kill them for no reason other than they are demons. Each Hunter is recycled back after they die, they get their memories back after some time and continue on the fight.

Remy has been recycled 12 times. At this time we get to see Remy being told that she is a Hunter who has been recycled and she has to complete t
Danielle's
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A new demon hunter book by Sloane Murphy... erm yes please!

When Remy discovers the world she knows is only half of the truth she embarks on a journey of self discovery. With the help of her friends and family she must uncover her memories of past life’s to understand her future. There are only three rules: One: Don’t tell humans what you are. Two: don’t kill the mundane Three: Don’t fraternise with the enemy. As Remy begins to remember who she is there will be love, mystery and danger.

I really
Rhiannon Chillingworth
3.5 stars.

I went backwards and forwards on this one.

The first 100 pages are pretty slow and I found Remyvstrugglinf to remember her memories from her past life quite tiresome by the end. It started like an interesting concept, but got old.

The also had already had multiple relationships with the Harem members in her past lives, so I struggled to really engage in their journey, as most of it we don't see apart from the odd memory flashback and some, mostly cringey, sex scenes in the present.

The v
Siri
Oct 05, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5 stars
Ellee
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the start of The Shadow Walker Saga.
It introduces what I believe are all the important players
in series. I liked the whole rebirth thing, it was different,
but not difficult to understand. Ohh, but because of the
while rebirth thing, she has a few men that have a piece of
her heart. I believe together they hold the key to a war
that was started before their time, but one that they'll
finish.💜
Amanda Board
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hell yes

The only part of this that ticks me off is I need book 2 like right now!. Constant action, steamy scenes, twists...we know that douchey guy Archer will be back and is probably a bad guy, but that ending....hells yeah!!!! Need book 2 now! Get on it Sloane!!!!! Officially your fan :)
Des ❀ (Book Boys Do It Better)
Ok y’all, when I tell you I enjoyed this book, know that I REALLY enjoyed this book.

Lets be real, a lot of the content in this book has been done before in different ways, but the author did such a good job putting her own spin on it that it felt completely unique. I loved Remy, loved her men, and loved Fallon, Marie, Colt (although he did let me down there in the end) and several other characters.

This book was pretty fast paced at times, and was easily overwhelming during a few scenes, but to
Shawna
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Quick read, but it doesn't add up very well

What a conflicted mess this main character was.. and then not at the same time. It was rough to read. OH, I FEEL SO BAD ABOUT BEING WITH KAIN WHEN I'M WITH CREEK AND CREEK DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT, BUT LET ME SCREW KAIN REAL QUICK WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT. She basically cheated on Creek. Kain knew how she was and made it clear he was okay with it from the beginning.

Something I don't get is how they supposedly didn't make it to her in time for some of
Toubob
Sep 10, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book could be good but unfortunately it is not. Which disappointed me, as I really liked the premise of the book. There are a lot of inconsistencies and flaws along with weird sentences structure and typos. It could be really good with the help of a good editor.

The good
Hunters are reborn after they die. I liked this fresh take and think it could lead to really interesting plot twists.

The bad
The book doesn't address the details of how the rebirthing happens. In fact some of the things menti
Dawn Higgins
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YES! She's back with a another fantastic paranormal book that draws you into the world that Sloane has created, and boy this world is so different to anything that i have read before,i love Sloane's book's and this is definitely up there with the best.Explosive!

We meet Remy who is a kickass hunter that has been reborn twelve times but who is now just coming into her own after her 21st birthday as a hunter with angel blood she was born to be.We meet her love interests of Creek,Kain and Roman who
Luv2read
I don't recall reading this author before but I'm really liking this first book of the series. One over my fav genres to read is paranormal to begin with.
I love the set up along with a bit of back story. Of course the romance of the main character, Remy, a Hunter, falling in love with with someone not of her faction drives the story but she is only just remembering that after her awakening. The Hunter world continues to expand as Remy's memories continue to reveal themselves. And with them the
Laura Jackson
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I have read by author Sloan Murphy. I gotta say loved it. I will be reading more for sure.
Remi’s life is about to change. She doesn’t know it yet but nothing will be the same. One minute she’s preparing to go to pre med in school, she’s engaged to some else in med school Jack, preparing for 21st. Birthday and the arrival of her brother and her best friend Creek..who she hasn’t seen in over a year. At her moms anniversary of her death dinner, her father tells Remi The tru
Zoe-Amelia Harris
“Into madness we descend”

I just love this world that Sloane has built 😍

Remy is a BADASS! She has no idea who she is... Yet! But she's a freaking legend and so she should be!

And the guys, eugh I'm so jealous of Remy 😂 they all bring something different to the table, all trying to protect her in their own way. And their love for her outshines any jealous or possessive feelings over her.

Roman was my favourite because I can't resist a broody alphahole but I think Levi just knocked him down a no
Brooklyn Van Antwerp
When I decided to read this book, I had no idea what I was getting into.
I’ve always loved the idea of past lives so it was really cool to ride along with Remy as she started to remember the past lives she lived.
I thought it was amazing and kind of out of the box thinking, the way that the author introduced reincarnation and how it plays into the monster hunter aspect of the book.
I thought it was really interesting to see who was going to be a player in Remy’s harem. I expected the first 3 sin
Darcy Smith
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Magnificent Story!!!!!!

This is one stunning story. It is jammed packed with action and drama. It is such an original story with magnificent characters. I was drawn in from the beginning and unable to put it down. Yes, it does end in a cliffhanger and lord I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. Remy is strong and feisty. She is also charming and caring. She is a kick butt and take names later kind of lady. I loved the support characters and all their glory. The descriptions are vivid
Pamela
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Remy finds out her life is only half the truth on her 21st birthday. She finds out the monsters are real. She is part of the Shadow Walker world and has had other lives. Remy is on a quest to discover her past lives. A reverse harem past life and all that goes with it.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am leaving a review.
Coco.V
Dec 09, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/9/2020)! 🎁
Karin Dirksen
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More pieces of the puzzle are being uncovered and I look forward to discovering the Truth
Susan Toussaint
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💘

OMMFG I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK AND AM SO GLAD IT IS A SERIES!!!!! That ending.. Their 💘.. Remy girl, I love you and your men!! Really disliking your dad and bros though. Also, a certain 👼 appears, possibly another lover?!?! Can't Wait!!
Jessica Hogle
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book by Sloane Murphy that I had read. She really got me on the edge of my seat where I couldn't put the book down and then just had to read the series. I absolutely loved it ! ...more
Juliet Rodriguez
Almost there

The premise for the book is good, I love what the concept is... but the writing needs to be refined. The complexities of dialogue and delivering sufficient world building relationships aren’t there. Everything feels a little forced, a little rushed. The big details are there but lack the small intricate details that would make the story and characters flow better. The FMC is not an ideal character for me but perhaps she gets better in the series, I just am not motivated to continue.
Dalyn Doolittle
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm conflicted.

I really, really dislike giving less than five stars. In fact, normally if I don't feel like it was worth 5 stars I don't even review because I hate thinking of hurting the author's feelings when writing and publishing a book is SO HARD AND EMOTIONAL.

With that said, there are A LOT OF POSITIVES in this book. The plot was engrossing. The characters pretty well fleshed out and different. Actually, the whole idea of reincarnation was really cool. The writing itself was pretty promi
Kayla Pipkin
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reverse-harem
Remy thought she had her life all figured out.
It wasn't perfect, but it was hers.
She had a family who loved her fiercely.
A fiance who wanted to give her the world.
A career all planned out with more schooling.
It didn't matter that her family didn't like her fiance or that she would be moving across the country.
She was happy.
At least she thought this was the life that she had always wanted.
Turns out, there was much more to her than even she realized.

On Remy's 21st birthday, her world is turned
Aimee Bower
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Remi is engaged to be married, is starting school to start school. She gets a call from her brother Colt to say he and Creek are coming home. She has not seen her brother is over a year. Her best friend Creek did the same to her. He gets on her about her marrying Jack. She agrees to pick them up. Remi has dinner with Jack and her family, it goes badly. Remi doesn't want to have to pick between her fiancé and her family.
Remi has dinner with her family for the anniversary of her mother's passing.
Kaye
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
♠️♠️LET THE GAMES BEGIN ♠️♠️
Explosive! Slone busts loose riding the wings of justice, kicking ass and dispatching foes, laying out one bad to the bone rollercoaster, with all the intensity and precision, wrapping this baby up sleek shiny and tight. A swirling vortex chocked-full of daunting mishaps and baffling circumstances, catapults those churning emotions into play front and center, propelling this gem to life flawlessly. One action packed hard hitting nail-biting heart pounding pulse racing
Brandy (this_b_loves_books)
R.E.V.I.E.W
A Crown of Blood and Bone
Book one in the Shadow Walkers saga
RH- PNR
Author: Sloane Murphy
Stars: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Heat: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I picked up this book because the cover and title captured me. Being a lover of all things PNR and fantasy this one looked perfect. I read the blurb and knew I had to read it.

Remy has all of her little ducks in a row. She is engaged, fixing to start school and loving life(for the most part)when one family dinner charges everything. She is suddenly thrown into a
Alice
DNF at 31% when Remy is going through the ritual to fully unlock her memories and powers.

I've realized after this book that I am not the biggest fan of reincarnation plots. They don't make much sense to me, especially when whole families and partners are supposed to be reincarnated together repeatedly. Remy is said to be on her 12th reincarnation, while her elder brother is only on his 6th. The book explains that not all the siblings are necessarily reborn together, and sometimes they're only ch
Bookiechick  Reviews
Sloane Murphy is a new to me author and this book? What an introduction.
The beginning was a bit all over the place for me in regards to the timeline of things happening. Everything was pretty vague and left me confused as to when things were happening. The reveal could have been better executed in terms of dragging out the anticipation and adding mystery, but it was still ok. In saying that I liked how Remy didn’t drag her decision making out and go from hot to cold. There’s nothing I despise m
Sharon
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-booksprout
This is the first book in The Shadow Walkers Saga and it is one intriguing read. Remy is here and things are heating up as the time has come for her to find out who she truly is. To help her along the way, her brother Colt and best friend Creek return from an extended absence but Remy is not going to forgive them easily. Remy’s fiancé Jack is not helping the situation as he does not get along with her family. As Remy makes some hard decisions, she realizes that ultimately, she must foll
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Breathe You (Breathe Duet #2)
  • Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
  • Wandering Queen (Lost Fae, #1)
  • Reaper Undone (Deadside Reapers #5)
  • Last Chance Reform (Immortals of Talonswood, #2)
  • Shadows of Shattered Souls (Pieces of Us, #2)
  • Cocky F*ck (Rejects Paradise #2)
  • Shadow Thief (Flirting with Monsters #1)
  • The Rowan (The Killian Blade, #1)
  • Reaper Unveiled (Deadside Reapers, #4)
  • Born of Embers (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • Rise of the Phoenix (Guardians of the Phoenix, #1)
  • Wolf Child (The Year of the Wolf #1)
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • Magic of the Demon Fae (Demonfae, #1)
  • Don't Cross My Path (Legends Unleashed, #2)
  • Phantom of the Library (Paranormal House Flippers, #3)
  • Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)
Sloane Murphy is the author of the best selling series, The Immortal Chronicles, as well as a range of other paranormal and young adult romance.

Sloane lives in Peterborough, England, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for cheesy YA Films, cupcakes and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too much hot chocolate, and watches an ungodly amount of Netfl

The Shadow Walkers Saga (10 books)
  • A Crown of Smoke and Ash (The Shadow Walkers Saga, #2)
  • A Crown of Shadows and Secrets (The Shadow Walkers Saga, #3)
  • A Crown of Thorns and Lies (The Shadow Walkers Saga, #4)
  • A Crown of Fire and Wrath (The Shadow Walkers Saga, #5)
  • A Crown of Pride and Ruin (The Shadow Walkers Saga, #6)
  • The Shadow Queen (The Shadow Queen, #1; The Shadow Walkers Saga)
  • Witch's Curse (The Shadow Weaver, #1; The Shadow Walkers Saga)
  • Hunter's Heart (The Shadow Weaver, #2; The Shadow Walkers Saga)
  • Demon’s Blessing (The Shadow Weaver #3; The Shadow Walkers Saga)

News & Interviews

“What the fuck did you two do while you were travelling? Fall into a tattoo gun and mainline steroids?” 0 likes