Start by marking “Ties That Bind (Ruthless Sinners MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ties That Bind (Ruthless Sinners MC, #1)

Ties That Bind

(Ruthless Sinners MC #1)

Trust.
Loyalty.
Family.

These are the ties that bind. As a Ruthless Sinner, I live by those words—all the brothers do. We’re family, our bonds stronger than blood, and as their sergeant at arms, my loyalty has never wavered—until the night they brought her to the clubhouse.

The red-headed beauty didn’t belong there.
It was her brother who’d betrayed us, but there she was
Published May 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Ties That Bind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ties That Bind

Start your review of Ties That Bind (Ruthless Sinners MC, #1)
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Ties that Bind was the first book in the Ruthless Sinners MC series by L Wilder.

I’m a huge fan of Wilder’s other MC series (Satan’s Fury MC and Devil’s Chasers MC) and Ruthless Sinners was no exception. Wilder did an excellent job of setting the stage for the MC brothers as well as navigating through the relationship development between Hawk and Delilah. It was well written, well developed, and intriguing.

Hawk was a patched member of the MC. Family was everything and his loyalty ran deep. And D
L. Wilder
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ties That Bind (Hawk’s book-Ruthless Sinners MC) is now live. Here’s your chance to get to know Hawk, Viper, and the rest of the Sinners!! Get ready for a wild ride!
Joelle
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a really cute story filled with great characters and had a strong and feisty main women character that we instantly fell in love with and we just loved that.

From the moment you started turning the pages the story was filled with suspense and had tons of action and drama to draw you right in and kept you glued to the pages the the very end.

Hawk/Zander and Deliliah had amazing chemistry and were super hot together not only that Deliliah was sassy strong and independent and able to hold he
Jos
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was good not great but still enjoyed!
Kai
May 05, 2020 rated it liked it
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Hawk/Zander is in a rock and a hard place with his MC. The woman he was told to watch as her brother was in deep with his MC is slowly driving him insane in a good way. Delilah is taken with Zander, yet he is the enemy and she doesn't want to want him. A strong alpha male is one who can show his woman his soft underbelly and that is what happens here. Zander and Delilah have a lot of depth character wise and smoking hot times that scorch the pages. Great world building by the author Wilder and c ...more
Doris
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Great Start to a New Series!!

Hawk/Zander was a member of the Ruthless Sinners MC and was a hot alpha biker who was never into making a woman his except for only one night. Delilah was a nurse working at a nursing home never knowing the turn her life was about to take. Delilah’s brother, Danny had gotten himself into a lot of trouble when he was the one who sold bad stuff to the Ruthless Sinners without him knowing otherwise. It just so happened that Delilah was at his place when the Sinners ca
Jessica
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh ya! Leslie has started a new MC series with a bang! Literally! (You’ll have to read this one to see what I am talking about.)
Let me start off by saying her MC stories are a bit softer. Which I personally enjoy. If you are looking for something hard, this may not be the story for you. No cheating or anything like that with this one. And it does end with a HEA.

Hawk and Delilah meet when she is kidnapped. Is that the right word???? Hmmm...
Let’s just go with it...
So he meets her when she is kid
Jamie - The Bookish Attitude
When someone crosses the Club you know there's gonna be hell to pay, but when a firery little minx gets caught up in her brothers wrong doing? Well... That's another story.

Hawk, The Clubs Sargent at Arms is in charge of watching Delilah, to make sure that she really doesn't know what her brother was up too and to make sure she keeps what she's learnt to herself. He never expected her to captivate him with just one glance.

Delilah was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Being dragged into her b
Erica
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ties that Bind is the first in a new series which is a spin off of the Satan's Fury MC Memphis Chapter series. I have to admit to not having read the series yet, this is my second book by the author and now I'm wondering why I didn't spend quarantine catching up on everything she's written.
Hawk and Delilah may be my new favorite couple. He is absolutely perfect.
Sexy, alpha and has a good heart. Delilah is strong, an that's a huge selling point for me, I've never enjoyed the weak, crybaby heroin
Bex_Book_Revieux
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
"Need surged through me like a f@cking wildfire. I feared if I didn’t extinguish the burn , it would completely consume me."

4 sexy AF stars for L Wilders opening novel in the new Ruthless Sinners MC series, Ties That Bind!

L Wilder has done a fantastic job with the new MC series, Ruthless Sinners! Hawk and the rest of the brothers are sexy, and loyal, but Hawk never dreamed he would find a woman like Delilah to make his own!

Delilah is angry with her brother, and the Ruthless brothers, and she's d
Coco.V
Jan 16, 2021 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/16/2021)! 🎁
Brandy Roberts
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I thought Ties That Bind was a really good book it is the first in the Ruthless Sinners and I can't wait to read more of what's to come . The characters are really likable and the story line was solid they chemistry between the couple was off the charts intense with sex scenes that were so hot . I thought it was great how the couple meet it isn't like a meet cute it just happens . I can't wait to read more about the secondary characters they have a stories to tell and I need them now . ...more
Barbara
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Wilder’s Books never let me down no matter the genre but her MC series are always a must have for this reader. Ties That Bind is book one of a new series and I’ll go out on a limb right now and say it’s going to be a dandy. The book is very well written and had a thrilling, steamy, action packed storyline that had me reading into the wee hours just to see what happens. The clubhouse is full of hot, alpha bikers that kept me on my toes as to how things were going to go down and my heart thump ...more
Nicole
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Delilah and Hawk (Zander)
Ruthless Sinners MC. 1st book in a new series. Loosely connected to the other MC series.
I Really enjoyed this story. It was a Great start to the new series. The story and characters are Great
and a delight to encounter and read. I found that I actually felt a part of the book, I felt I was watching the story unfold around me. The story was easy to fall into.
The storyline was Great a bit more Graphic with the torture than usual, but we need to remember it is a MC series,
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in a new series for L. Wilder. Darker than any other book I’ve read by this author and I’ve read them all. There were a couple of things in this story I wasn’t comfortable with. I know it’s a MC story but still!! There are just some things you don’t expect the good guys to do. I’m not saying I didn’t like the book because I did. The second half was more what I expect from this amazing author.
Hawk and Delilah are a unlikely couple and just prove that just because your from
Alphas Only Please
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This has great characters. I really liked how the author handled Delilah. She was attracted to this dangerous biker but she wasn’t stupid about it and was understandably conflicted. It felt realistic. It would be really inconvenient to be attracted to someone who essentially kidnapped you, but it worked.
Hawk was all alpha. Oh, I dug it. Good book.
Robin
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to start this new series! I absolutely love Hawk. Delilah was such a wonderful character I loved her spirit. I’m looking forward to the next book
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
L. Wilder makes a great debut of her new Ruthless Sinners MC series with Ties That Bind!

A spin-off series of this author's insanely popular Satan's Fury MC Memphis Chapter series, this story took off full of steam and action cloaked in dark overtones for a relentless ride into the exclusive world of her compelling biker portrayals. Ms. Wilder presented an intense and well mapped out read as she counterbalanced her intrigue with some well put together character development for a story with lots
Heather Emery
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was a quick and light read. The characters are likable the story flowed well throughout.
Eli Anthony
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, new-adult
If you’re looking for a quick and enjoyable read with a sassy heroine and an alpha hero, this is the book for you.

MY OTHER REVIEWS : A ROMANCE NOVEL ADDICT

Ties that Bind is the first instalment of L. Wilder‘s new MC series and is the story of Zander A.K.A ‘Hawk’ and Delilah, who meet after Delilah is caught in the middle of her brother’s mess with the group.

Assigned to watch her, Hawk is immediately struck by her beauty and fierceness and it’s only a matter of time before th
Brenda Hawkins
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
The beginning of another great series by Author L Wilder.
I do love how all her series with MC Clubs are inter-connected, but this MC Club in particular I found a little more "harder " in their position of not only helping their brother clubs move product but they actually sell the product themselves through theri strip clubs.
This story starts us with Sargent of Arms Hawk/Zander and a situation where a dealer that helps with supplying their drugs, makes a hyge mistake, which has them paying such
E Loprete
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ties That Bind - Ruthless Sinners MC by L. Wilder is a great start to another amazing series one that is filled with danger, violence and plenty of steam that will have you on edge from beginning to end. The interaction and romance between Hawk and Delilah was a thrilling, exciting passionate story. Club life is everything to Hawk, his brothers are his family one that is based on loyalty and trust as he doesn't have time to be tied to one woman until Delilah enters his life. Delilah, head strong ...more
World Of Books 65
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read, biker-mc
L. Wilder knows how to write great MC books and whole series; thats just a Fact!

And there is no doubt in my mind that the new 'Ruthless Sinners MC' series is again going to be a triumph! If you like your bikers big hot and bad then you are going to love Hawk the Sargent At Arms- and from the description of the whole MC they are all going to make you a little hot under the covers.

What I love about a L. Wilder book is that although the men are hot and the clubs bad the storylines draw you in - th
Cali Gals
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
First off, WTH, this is one of the HOTTEST covers. I recently heard a new term, #CougarCreeper which might apply here. Yikes don’t judge me. Haha. OK let’s talk MC, this author, characters, and story.

MC is one of my favs. You always get alpha bad boys that will make a mouth water. Ms Wilder excels at tempting us with our hero, Hawk who has the ability to cause all kinds of angst. This story goes pretty dark which I usually love.

My challenge was I didn’t understand our heroine Delilah and the c
Karen
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He wasn’t a man who ever thought he’d settle down with one woman, but when he first saw Delilah something inside of him shifted.

Hawk is dedicated to his brothers in the Ruthless Sinners MC. His focus is on keeping them safe and watching their backs no matter what happens. When he has trouble with his distributer his whole life will change. He came from a loving family and is not broken nor is he damaged in any way, he just found that the Ruthless Sinners MC completed him and gave him a place to
Up All Night With Books
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Reviewed by: Alysia
Up all night with books blog
Late Night Support Group

Ties that Bind by L. Wilder was a great read. It had enough action to keep you interested but not too much to the point that you thought you were reading an action book instead of a romance. The plot was intriguing, you weren't sure who was the villain is. What side of the line is the MC on? Are they as cruel as we are to believe in the beginning? Or are they misunderstood and trying to protect the club.

Delilah is a
Michelle Myskiw
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enter a new MC in the world of L. Wilder - the first installment in the "Ruthless Sinner MC" does not disappoint! I have to admit, I was a little hesitant to stray away from the Satan's Fury and Devil Chasers men that I love without reason, but Wilder has captivated me with another world I am more than eager to explore! Hawk is a strong alpha with a feisty strong heroine to challenge his every move. Delilah is the epitome of strength - she demonstrates loyalty and love to her brother in a crazy ...more
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

Excellent start to a new series by L. Wilder. This motorcycle club book is about a tough but tender alpha biker and the hot-headed woman who changes his life.

Hawk enjoyed his life as a member of the Ruthless Sinners and all the "perks" of his status, including his pick of women. He's never even thought of making one of them his own, until he meets her. They should've never met, probably wouldn't have, if her brother hadn't screwed over the club. Now someone has to pay...

She's innocent. Un
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
Loving this new series from L. Wilder! Hawk has been a member of the Ruthless Sinners MC for a while now and has established himself into the life, including the bachelor aspect of it. While he enjoys spending time with women, he never sees himself settling down with just one, and is perfectly fine with it. All that changes when he meets Delilah, whose brother Danny gets in trouble with the club. At her brother’s place at the wrong time, Delilah ends up being taken to the clubhouse and watched b ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Viper (Hell's Handlers MC, #9)
  • Dirty Deals (Devil Kings MC #2)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • Roman (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina, #1)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Why It’s Real
  • Thunder (Hell's Handlers MC, #10)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #2)
  • Sly (Kings of Carnage MC, #6)
  • Charmer
  • Jinx (Kings of Carnage MC)
  • Chains Trust (Inferno's Clutch MC, #1)
  • Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)
  • Breaker's Fuse (Inferno's Clutch MC, #2)
I am a lover of romance novels (especially MC romance), summer breaks, and unexpected quiet moments when I can write without interruptions.

Ruthless Sinners MC (3 books)
  • Holding On (Ruthless Sinners MC, #2)
  • Secrets We Keep (Ruthless Sinners MC)

News & Interviews