Start by marking “Falling for Irish (MacArthur Family, #1)” as Want to Read:
Falling for Irish (MacArthur Family, #1)

Falling for Irish

(MacArthur Family #1)

She walked away once.

When Kathryn Irish realized that she and Daniel were too different—and that he thought she was after him for his money—she ended things. When a job randomly puts her back on his radar, they hesitantly form a truce. But deep down she knows she can never be just friends with him. She’ll always want more.

He never should have let her go.

Daniel MacArthur k
ebook
Published February 23rd 2021 by KR Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Irish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Irish

Start your review of Falling for Irish (MacArthur Family, #1)
Tina
This is a Novella Suspense with a Second Chance Romance, and this is the first book in the MacArthur Family series. This book is a short and quick read, but it was really good. I think this book took me just over a hour to read the whole book. I have see people talk about the romance in this book, but this book has a suspense thing happening in the background. I enjoyed both the suspense and the romance, but if you do not like suspense romance you may not enjoy this book. I really got pulled int ...more
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Falling for Irish by Katie Reus
Book 1 of the MacArthur Family series. Contemporary romantic suspense novella.
Kathryn Irish was afraid that she and Daniel MacArthur had different end goals in life so she walked away from their prior romantic relationship. When she runs into him as part of her security job, he makes it clear he’s missed her and wants a second chance.

I appreciated the hero so much in this book because he was clear on his intentions and his feelings. He missed her and wanted to try
Carvanz
What a spectacular beginning to this new series!

This is a novella but it feels like so much more, mainly due to the fact Kathryn and Daniel had been in a relationship prior to the beginning of this story. That carries a lot of weight and validates their emotions and responses.

I loved the way Daniel had perceived his relationship with Kathryn the first time around as well as his reactions to her when they were reunited a few months later. Any hero that is possessive, jealous and above all, prote
Deborah
3.5*

I really enjoyed this one.
It’s a novella and the introduction to a new short series of 3 books. Each featuring one of the MacArthur siblings. Consequently there’s a lot going on here.
On top of introducing all the main players there’s attacks on Kathryn. But I’m getting ahead of myself.
Daniel is rich, handsome and successful. Kathryn is beautiful and independent. They were both happy together until she discovered he thought she was after his money. So she walked away.
But like him she’s una
Feb 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

A new series by Ms. Reus that starts it off with a bang. There is suspense and romance as Daniel and Kathryn reunite and fall in love again. There is someone out to harm her, but Daniel is determined to keep her safe and never let her go again.

They both have siblings to get HEAs which I can't wait to read.
Peggy R
Falling for Irish is the first book in Katie Reus's new MacArthur Family series. It is a novella so it is a quick read but worth the time. Kathryn and Daniel's story is a second chance romance after a misunderstanding occurred between the two of them. These two characters have good chemistry and are surrounded by a good cast of secondary characters. There is a little bit of suspense involved in the plot. I enjoyed this novella and look forward to the next two in the series.

I voluntarily read a d
Dawn
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet quick read. Kathryn and Daniel had dated and then he broke her heart, so when she sees him again he's shocked she's wearing a diamond and she's still weak kneed over him. Knowing all that she still has to complete this job.

Read this book to find out what happens next.

I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Izzie d
Feb 26, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: second-chance
It's okay.
During separation neither are intimate with anyone else.
The Hero doesn't date at all, the heroine does but things don't progress.
HEA.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
A fun, cute novella with a nerdy heroine and a rich, overprotective hero.

This starts out with them broken up over a misunderstanding. When they see each other again, Daniel realizes he just can't get over her and he's determined to win her back.

The things I loved about this was first and foremost, the protective and possessive hero, a guy chases girl theme, and the nerdy, hacker heroine who made the hero work for it.
Kelly
Feb 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This is a new series by this author. It was a great short book. I am looking forward to the next book in this series.
Alison
Computer security expert Kathryn Irish can't believe her latest job is in one of her ex-boyfriend Daniel MacArthur's buildings, and of course she runs into him in the lobby because that's not at all embarrassing. Billionaire with no known occupation (okay there might have been but I can't recall how he earned his billions) Daniel doesn't know what went wrong between him and Kathryn but now they've been thrown together he's going to do everything in his power to keep her in his life.

I started thi
OneWordDifference
What a CUTE novella! I don't know why I went in with low expectations but GOSH DANG! I was literally buzzing with excitement after the first page because I LOVE how it started.

Then she glanced over her shoulder and froze for all of a second before turning back around. Oh, God!
"Kathryn." That deep voice was nearly too much for her to handle.

description

Our heroine was pretty dang cool. Why?
1) Her name is Kathryn. ...My name is Catherine. You can't NOT be cool with that name.
2) She's a HACKER! She really
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Review posted on Got Fiction? Book Blog

A quick second chances romance that left me with a smile.

This novella begins with a hacking. Kathryn Irish has been hired to find the weak spots in a company’s computer security, and she’s very good at what she does. She goes into the building undercover, and runs into the her ex.

Daniel takes one look at her and he wants her back. He has no idea why she broke up with him two months ago, but he’s known since he met her that she’s it for him. And here she is
Ilaria reads too much :)
Nice book
What I liked

Nice sexy scenes and he is a really nice hero
Kat is a strong woman professional and committed
They slowly re build a relationship
But
Too many detailed description of everything
The attacks cover and not mmmmh not worked for me skipped and skimmed
Nevertheless nice couple
Sandy Nikolas
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nothing can get your attention like the one who got away getting married! Daniel and Kathryn run into each other, and are shocked to realize they still care for each other. Sweet story with these two finally reconnecting. I can’t wait for the rest of the family to get their stories!
Marija
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
What a cute but fast paced novella. We have ex lovers that are meeting again and the heroine going to work on a project for him. The old flames are starting to burn again, but there are few coincidences that don't ad up...someone stole her purse and after two weeks man attacks her... The base of the story is interesting, it is easy to read it and it kept my attention until the end. I was sorry that it was short and the story didn't had a chance to develop slow. All in all it was a cute read, per ...more
Elodie
Feb 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
Falling for Irish
MacArthur Family Series #1
Katie Reus
Release Date 02/23/2021
Publisher KR Press

𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗯

Check out the MacArthur Family series if you’re in the mood for quick, light romantic suspense reads!

She walked away once.

Sandy S
Mar 01, 2021 rated it really liked it

REVIEW: FALLING FOR IRISH is the first novella in Katie Reus’ contemporary, adult MACARTHUR FAMILY erotic, romance series focusing on the MacArthur siblings. This is businessman Daniel MacArthur, and IT specialist Kathryn Irish’ story line.

Told from three third person perspectives including Daniel and Kathryn FALLING FOR IRISH follows the second chance romance between businessman Daniel MacArthur, and IT specialist Kathryn Irish. Two months earlier Kathryn Irish ended her relationship with Danie
Jessica (the naptime writer)
Thanks to the publisher & Netgalley for the complimentary ARC. All opinions provided are my own.

2.5 ⭐️
I have so many Katie Reus books on my Kindle because they have so much of what I love: the heroes are utterly devoted to the heroines, there’s quality steam, & the engaging storylines have plenty of thrills. Unfortunately, I just didn’t warm to this novella.

In Falling for Irish Kathryn appears at her ex Daniel’s work building so she can pretend to be a potential client of a wedding planner worki
Rosemary K
The romance between Kathryn Irish and Daniel MacArthur has been filled with turmoil and tears. Their passion was intense but Kathryn breaks it off when she believes Daniel thinks she's a gold diggers. A chance meeting reunites them. Will they find their HEA? I hoped so. These two are a dynamite couple. They complete each other. Daniel is protective and caring. Kathryn's cat, Mr. Twinkles, is his biggest fan, but the lady has reservations. She's not going to be disrespected. I like her resolve. I ...more
April Symes
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021, 2021-favorite
Falling for Irish is book 1 in MacArthur Family series by Katie Reus. This is a novella which is a romantic there's some suspense in this short novella read. It's short, hot and second chance romance novella. We are introduced to Kathryn and Daniel's story. They were happy but something occurred which caused a huge misunderstanding and separation. Then they happened to see each other 2 months after their huge break-up. Oh yes... can this alpha male repair his broken relationship, win back the lo ...more
Mags
Falling for Irish is an enjoyable, fast-paced novella. That wonderfully introduces Daniel MacArthur and his siblings Sienna and Brodie. And with just the right amount of heat, sweetness and romance between main characters Daniel and Kathryn, and a sprinkling of suspense this really was an engaging read. And one I would happily recommend to others.

**I was kindly provided with an ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**
Jenn the Readaholic
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This sucked me in from the first page! Kathryn is a strong, secure woman who is darn good at her job. Her one and only weakness is in her rear view mirror, or is he? It seems that luck is working against her when she encounters her “could’ve been” while on a job. And it REALLY looks bad when she’s rocking a huge diamond on her finger. It’s only after the chaos settles that Daniel realizes just how evasive Kathryn’s answers were and he sets out to find the truth, then make the woman his again. Fo ...more
Bobbie
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
This cute novella from one of my favorite authors, Katie Reus, is the start of a new series, and one I am going to really enjoy. This was a second chance romance with a bit of suspense. Daniel and Kathryn were well fleshed out and for a short novella, the writing was well written and plausible. Will enjoy reading more of this series. I received this arc from Netgalley and all thoughts and reviews are mine. I will also be buying this book.
Falling for Irish is the first novella in the new MacArthur Family series by Katie Reus. It features a second chance romance between Kathryn Irish and Daniel MacArthur.

They dated a few months and then a big misunderstanding broke them up and they’ve not seen each other for two months. Until Kathryn is working a security job at one of Daniel’s buildings.

Kathryn works as a freelance security tech. She tests companies’ security systems and tells them where they have issues. Her current job has her
A Klue
Romance readers who need or simply prefer a quick romantic tale featuring a determined, rich, good guy, gentleman in public, but oh, so verra naughty behind closed doors hero who gets reunited unexpectedly with the love of his life will likely fall head over heels for this short, 104 page novella. Daniel, the deliciously polite yet alpha possessive, jealous manly man, doesn't hesitate a single second diving right back into the dating pool with Kathryn, after their two month long tortuous separat ...more
Jean
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is book one in The MacArthur Family Series and it is Kathryn and Daniel's story and what a great story it is. Kathryn and Daniel have history together that didn't end very well as she had seen a note in Daniel's office saying that he thought she was a gold digger and that is why she ended there relationship even though she was in love with him but now she was in Daniel's building doing a diagnostic check on there security system and she chose this day knowing that he wouldn't be there but s ...more
patrick Lorelli
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I received this arc for an honest review.

This is the first book in a new series for the author about the Irish and MacArthur families. Here you have Kathryn who had been dating Daniel, but on this day, she arrives at his companies building looking for intel for a job that she has been hired to do. He normally does not appear at this building on Fridays but her luck he does this day. He spots her and begins chatting with her when he notices a ring on her left hand. Wondering how she could be enga
ZETTER
Rekindled Love!!!

Kathryn Irish and Daniel MacArthur were a couple but when she found out that he thought she was with him because he came from money, she ended their relationship. But as a her job put them back in each other's orbits even though they made a truce. But they knew they could never just be friends, no matter what.

Daniel MacArthur made the biggest mistake of his life when he let the woman he loved walk away from him. Now that she was back in his life, he would do whatever it took to
Kristi Hudecek-Ashwill
Feb 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kathryn Irish and Daniel MacArthur had a thing going until she abruptly ended it, leaving him with a spinning head, not able to figure out just what happened and what had prompted her to pull the plug with no warning. She had her reason and it was a good one.

Now she's in his building under the pretenses of needing an event planner, but is secretly doing a security job. She wants to do an in and out on this, but nothing is ever that easy.

The book grabbed me from the beginning and didn't let go
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Undercurrent (Kill Devil Hills #1)
  • Roman Will Fall (Wilde Ways, #11)
  • The One Who Got Away (Wilde Ways, #12)
  • Lethal Protector (Rifle Creek #3)
  • Killian (Hope City #8)
  • Trusting Taylor (Silverstone #2)
  • Northern Escape (Northern Rescue, #1)
  • Rory (Hope City, #7)
  • Scout
  • Securing Jane (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #6.5)
  • Adverse Possession (The Anna Albertini Files, #3)
  • Strong, Silent Cowboy (Moving Violations #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Rescue (Brotherhood Protectors Colorado Book 2)
  • Breaking Free (Delta Force Strong Book 4)
  • SEAL Salvation (Brotherhood Protectors: Colorado Book 1)
  • Driven (Deep Ops, #4)
  • Silent Night, Deadly Night (Suspense #6)
  • Billionaire Unexpected~Jax (The Billionaire's Obsession Series)
Katie Reus is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Red Stone Security series, the Redemption Harbor series and the Deadly Ops series. She fell in love with romance at a young age thanks to books she pilfered from her mom's stash. Years later she loves reading romance almost as much as she loves writing it. However, she didn't always know she wanted to be a writer. After chang ...more

MacArthur Family (3 books)
  • Unintended Target (MacArthur Family, #2)
  • Saving Sienna (MacArthur Family, #3)