Start by marking “Into Their Woods” as Want to Read:
Into Their Woods

Into Their Woods

Living in a rickety old cabin in the woods she bought to renovate, beautiful ex-ballerina Kat knew this was the life she was meant for. If only she had a map when she got lost during a leisurely walk. The wolf stalking her isn’t helping matters either.

Brothers Brodie, Lucas, and Finn are scorching hot, territorial bear shifters living in seclusion with one thing on their
Kindle Edition
Published June 1st 2020 by Amazon.com LLC services

To ask other readers questions about Into Their Woods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into Their Woods

Start your review of Into Their Woods
Brandy Roberts
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Into their woods was a quick read but I thought it was perfectly done , really liked the characters and story line plus I lurv revers harem . Wow this was also super hot with steamy sex scenes I loved that fact that the brothers are written differently so it's a plus to be inside the head of those three . So jello of the heroine lucky woman .Enjoyed the end it gave me a little giggle with a smile on my face I can't wait to read more by Beckett Riley in the future . ...more
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Jun 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Oh what a super quick sexy read! If you looking for a really short one to get your blood heating, this book is greta for that. I haven't read a Reverse Harem or a shifter book in awhile so when I came across this one, I knew I was going to read and enjoy it. This book is steamy and adorable at the same time. Loved the characters! Those brothers each had different personalities which I appreciated. However, they all have something in common. Brodie, Lucas, and Finn are sexy, intense. protective, ...more
Breen
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“One of the most wonderful reverse harem stories I’ve ever read though it was short quick story, the plot and the characters were splendid and lovely. This was my first story of author Beckett Riley and it surely won’t be the last one. Brodie, Lucas and Finn are protective, caring, possessive and so sexy and hot. Three brothers with one mate for them. Kat’s such a lucky woman. Three brothers willing to do everything to protect and take care of their mate. My heart ached when I reached the end. I ...more
Sharon
Jun 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is a sexy spin on the classic tale of the three bears. Brodie, Lucas and Finn are three brothers that live in a cabin in the woods. They are getting a little upset that they have not yet found their mate. Kat is a ballerina who winds up moving into the woods after some problems. Not thinking about the possible dangers, Kat ventures off to check out her new surroundings and winds up completely surprised by a wild animal. Will the brothers be able to save her in time? This is a quick, fun rea ...more
Ken Finlay
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
'Into Their Woods' is a very short adult retelling of Goldielocks and the Three Bears - three brothers, bear shifters, dream of their mates never realising (despite it being blindingly obvious to the reader) that one woman is all that will be required.
Brodie, Finn and Lucas find ex-ballerina Kat in their home, a cabin in the woods. She falls for them all, they are already smitten - and that, except for the over the top sex, is all she wrote :)
It's just about ok, there's not enough of it to make
Debra  (Dragon Nanny) Phiri
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A quickie in the truest book form! Debra @Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

Although I did indeed enjoy this story, it was the fastest read I have experienced in a while. So you really get insta everything in it. It is filled with sexy times and a feeling of ending before it began.

As with most shifter stories our boys know Kat is theirs instantly. I am on board for a nice reverse harem story and this one was slightly different which gave it that little extra.

It had a feel of goldilocks meets red riding
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a new author to me and I will be reading more of her work. I know it was a short novella but it seemed kind of rushed and not a lot of character development. I would have loved reading an expanded version much better so she could develop the characters more and throw in some thought twists. It is a quick and sexy read, just how I like them. Super hot alpha bears that want to find their mates but they didn’t know it was going to come in the form of one ballerina.
Christine Woinich
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
A very quick, very steamy read. Lots of crude language so beware. The three brothers, Brodie, Lucas, and Finn, had dreamt of their mate. Kat was trying to get away. The attraction was instant for all. It was too short to get the full measure of these characters, but I enjoyed the story for what it was, a steamy version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.
Spunky N Sassy
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Brodie, Lucas and Finn are brothers who really need to find their mate. When Kat stumbles upon them, all bets are off. Their mate is neat and they have to have her. This short read is smoking hot, full of love and alpha males that take what they want.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kat is lost in the woods after buying a cabin to renovate, now she has a Wolf after her , then she meets brothers Brodie, Finn and Lucas , they save her from the Wolf but they have only one thing on their minds and that is mating Kat and making sure she never wants for anything .
I love these Reverse harem books throw in it being paranormal and you have me hooked, this one is no exception,
Mandy Barnes
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Into Their Woods is a Short quick little read, almost a retelling of Goldie Locks and the three bears but on an Erotic Adult level. So is it possible for 3 shifter bears to all have the Same Mate? You will have to Read into Their Woods by Beckett Riley to find out.

Beckett Riley is very new to me author. Her story is filled with passion and Heat
Booked  Every Night
May 23, 2020 rated it liked it
This was a quick read that was a lot of fun and packed a lot fo heat.

It was a cute take on Goldilocks and the three bears on these three bears mare brothers and hungry for their mate.

Each brother has pictured their mate but none of them know when they will find her. Little do they know fate is always on time.

I enjoyed this book and the escape it gave me.
Cassie Ashford
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wait what? More please?? Will there be another book? I need to know what happens after that ending.

This is a super quick read that is filled with instalove from all sides. Be ready to be filled with wanting more from Brodie, Lucas, Finn and Kat.
Julie Jackson
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Neshaisabookworm’s Book Review
A quick and steamy read!

If you love insta-love, fated mates, and super hot alpha males who growl this is the book for you!

Rose Weir
Yasmine Hamandi
May 31, 2020
Selina
Jun 01, 2020

• Stirred (Twisted Fox, #1)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • UnTouch Me (Savage Beast MC Book 5)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Brainy Bartender (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Reaper's Rise (Ruthless Kings MC, #0.5)
  • Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1)
  • Drive Me Crazy
  • Finding Atonement
  • Hexed, Vexed, and Undersexed: Trials of a Salem Witch
  • Titan (Dark Kings, #1)
  • Trick You (Rebel Ink, #2)
  • Dishing Up Love
  • Uncovering Project Arma (Project Arma, #0.5)
  • Luca (Project Arma, #1)
  • Haunted By Regret (Heaven's Guardians MC, #3)
  • Enigma (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team, #3)
  • Cutter (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team, #4)

News & Interviews