Start by marking “Here Kitty, Kitty! (Magnus Pack, #3)” as Want to Read:
Here Kitty, Kitty! (Magnus Pack, #3)

Here Kitty, Kitty!

(Magnus Pack #3)

Angelina Santiago didn't think her life could get any stranger. Her best friend is a shapeshifter. Her other best friend is in love with one. And people are actively trying to kill her

. But she never thought helpful hillbillies would kidnap her, drag her cross country, and dump her at the home of their eldest brother and gorgeous shapeshifter, Nikolai Vorislav, for safe ke
Published May 1st 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published July 3rd 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Here Kitty, Kitty!, please sign up.
Maria Yes it can. Though I would still recommend reading them in order - just because they are all great!

MelissaB
Here Kitty Kitty was my favorite of the three books in this series. The heroine was kinda crazy and a bit bitchy but she fit right in with Nik's nutty family. Nik is a "hillbilly" tiger shapeshifter (who is also filthy rich) with a crazy backwoods family that includes OEG (One Eyed Grandma), a cousin Cleatus (Cleats for short) and parents who fight like crazy (and love it). The love scenes were hot hot hot! Plus I actually liked the two leads, they fit well together. The background characters we ...more
Dina
I think I'm done with Ms. Laurenston. I really have a problem with her heroines, who are way too agressive and, well, b!tchy for my "sensitive" taste. They're supposed to be funny, but I don't get it. I guess I keep missing the joke.

Out of the 3 heroines in the Magnus Pack series, I kind of liked Miki in Go Fetch!, but she was toned down in her book. Unfortunately, she was back to "normal" in Here Kitty, Kitty!, so there was nothing to keep me sane while reading this book. Nik, the hero, was nic
Ashley S.
5 star ratings everywhere! And a 4.30 average rating from over 11,000 people???

I really cannot understand how everyone loved this book when I was once again tempted to create a DNF shelf. Is it because I didn't read the first 2 books? Is it because I completely missed something about Angelina in the previous installments? I have no idea. But even if I did, shouldn't the author show me what I missed? This is Angelina's first book after all. And don't get me started on the insta-love!

Angelina is i
Carol
4.5 stars.
Read all three of these books in order, one after the other.
Loved them all but this last one was my favorite. It also finished with a beautiful epilogue that tied them all together.
From the moment I started reading the first book in this series I was obsessed and couldn't stop until I finished the very last book.
Fabulous new author for me. These sexy paranormal romances were the "bomb". I loved the snarky humor, all the "smokin-hot" sexiness and the stories were so amazingly funny and
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
This series, what can I say about these books? "They're GRRRRRREAT!" Sorry, I couldn't resist...this is my first book featuring shifer tigers and I am ready for more!

As stated in previous reviews on books in this series, one of the reasons I love this series is because the heriones are tough and don't take any crap from anyone...their friends, family or their men. Love a spitfire heroine who is also funny--keeps those alpha males on their toes!

I am hopeful that she continues this series b/c I wo
Somia
4.5 STARS

I always enjoy this series, but have to say this book is my favourite. Angie like her 2 best friends is fierce, slightly crazy and a tad over the top – but within the framework of the world Laurenston creates it so works. The humour, charm and craziness I’ve come to expect from the author is displayed well in this book.

The banter, snarky humour and chemistry between Angie (human) and Nik (tiger shifter) make this a fun read and re-read.
Emily
Never one to not have excitement in her life, Angelina Santiago is not quite sure how she has ended up naked in front of a hillbilly tiger, who although gorgeous, is pissing her off to no end with his lust filled eyes.

Nikolai Vorislav is done with humans, even with the most gorgeous woman in front of him, nude with a hint of a tattoo and curves that don't end, she wouldn't be able to handle him. However, Nikolai has never met a more vicious, hot tempered, siren in his life. She won't back down,
Lučka
3.5*

The female main character is a crazy, hot-tempered, foul-mouthed bitch and so are her best friends. It was hilarious. This author is growing on me. I'll definitely read more of her books.
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
I have a new book obsession and it is tiger shifters!! Dang this book was good.

Technically this was the last in the series, except for two short stories that really aren't part of the Magnus Pack, it starts right where the last left off only with Angie instead. A week after meeting the hot guy in the airport and having his brothers come in her store every day, she's attacked leaving and then wakes up in a unknown room with a tiger in it. Turns out his brothers have kidnapped her and brought her
Julie (jjmachshev)
May 18, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2009-reads, erotica
I like the way Shelly Laurenston writes love scenes. She has the talent to make me sweat from the heat coming off the pages. The third Magnus Pack book, "Here Kitty, Kitty", is no different. My problem with this one is the heroine...I really, really disliked her.

Angelina doesn't take crap from anybody; she hands it out instead. She's a mixed-descent American with attitude and the ability to kick butt...even when going up against non-humans. As the only full human left in her triad of friends, sh
Wendy
Funny and hot shifter story..I enjoyed reading it ;)

This one is about the last of the crazy bitches, Angie. I liked this one better then the previous book, but I have to admit....I was still a bit confused, because I haven't read book 1. I would advise not to read these as a stand alone !!

What I liked best about this one, is the fact that we have a cat shifter. Oh how I love feline shifters !!

photo 8037964_zpse3qulgua.gif

Angie was oke, these heroines are all a bit ott and crazy, but at least they are no doormats, and I li
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Angelina Santiago, girly best friend to Miki and Sara, alpha female of the Magnus pack, has been attached by hyena's. And the Vorislav brothers, Bannick and Aleksei kidnap her after saving her. The problem is they didn't tell anyone in the Magnus Pack what they were doing. Nikolai can't stand the woman until he can't stand not touching her. When they give in to their feelings, all hell breaks loose and Angie is kidnapped again. This time by her friends.

Smart talking, sassy women who know how to
Laurie
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, nook
The last full-length book in the Magnus Pack series is about Angelina. You would think she’s the sanest of the three but that is so not the case. I think she may be worse than the other two. She looks so girly and put together, but she’ll smile as she breaks someone’s face with a toilet lid. (yes, this happens).

She’s the one who tries to keep everyone happy and sane, or at least on an even keel. If that means she has to knock some heads together to do it, that’s okay too. Once you get to know he
Camille Adams
Aug 02, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This author is totally hit or miss. This one was a miss.

Oh, the superficiality and consumerism. So off-putting, so un-funny.

Sometimes Laurenston veers too far in her flippant wackiness.

Plus -- and this is just personally -- the romance formula wherein a man loves a woman in spite of and because she's crazy, crass, violent, unkind, insulting, unhinged, distempered, self-indulgent, vain, presumptuous, reactionary and retaliatory no longer works for me.

I get that we don't want Mary Sues but I can'
Ronda  Tutt
Absolutely Fantastic! Sizzzling HOT Erotica!

Nik and Angie's story was totally AWESOME! I have to say that the first book and this third book were the best in the series because they both had me rolling on the floor laughing my ass off to the point I had tears in my eyes. This was such an enjoyable and fast read.

All these shapeshifters in this series were great and I like how they all came together in a truce in the end. Nothing like having a bunch of hillbillies / pussy's (Lion and Tigers Oh My!
Kacey4kc
Apr 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I am really enjoying Shelly Laurenston and her red-neck werepeople. I like how each of the were types (lion, bear, tiger, etc) have their own characteristics. This one is one my favorite of the ones I have read. The scene with tiger wooing makes me giggle every time. There are explicit scenes in these books.
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Something about these Magnus Pack books are trashy - mainly the characters. They're all like Sons of Anarchy and Jerry Springer characters. Sure they're oft funny, but I find the whole low class vibe very off putting when I read these books. Not what I look for in a book, if I wanted that, I'd read the Enquirer. The Pride series by this author is much better.
Monica **can't read fast enough**
If you enjoy paranormal romance and are looking for a summer read I highly recommend this humorous series. Each story has been fun to read. Crazy but strong women and the men who try to claim them-it doesn't get more fun than that. Review to come.
Elise-Pinterest+Goodreads=The Perfect Book Boyfriend
Disclaimer-This review is for a romance novel. This is not Moby Dick so if you are looking for a review of greatness based on that level of reading, this is not the review for you. Now for the book

I just finished reading this book and I must say that although it is better writing than the last one, I still enjoyed the last one better. But, that's only because the heroine in the last one was African American, and I am a little biased (smile). However, Here Kitty Kitty is a good interracial story
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Dec 18, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: paranormal romance fans
Recommended to Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) by: Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Angelina Santiago, the last of the crazy bitches trio had been kidnapped by tiger shifters. And the woman does not go down fighting!! There were times in this book where I thought that Angelina could be a little crude to Nik and the others. She was a little too impulsive sometimes, acting too standoffish for my liking. Despite being human, Angelina is as catty as they come and she really does all she can do to push Nik away.

But the tiger shifter is patient and soo damn sexy! And he’s just too ha
SheReadsALot
I liked this story a lot. It is a good ending to the three best friends (Sara, Miki and Angelina). I also like Shelly Laurenston's tone when writing, she's one sharp, sarcastic writer.

I am not in love with it because I think the brand name dropping was oversold a bit too much. Ferragamo this, Louis Vuitton that, Gucci on speed dial...gag me with a spoon.

What I did like a lot was that hillbilly and his kin. They tickled my toes seriously. Between their "Naw"s and antics, they made this story very
Dee
Mar 02, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, read-2011
I have to admit after reading the first book in the series, I wasn't sure if I was going to continue...it was good, but not great, but i'm so glad I did...the second book was better than the first and the third the best in the series. This one finishes up the stories of the trio - Sara, Miki and Angie with Angie getting her HEA with her tiget, Nikolai. I felt sorry for Angie because she felt so out of place with her parents, and yet her interactions with Sara and Miki definately proved that you ...more
Aly
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, 2019
This was so much fun to listen to! The narrator did an awesome job with the different accents and voices and the dialogue was hilarious. Angie killed me, she was so headstrong and put men in their place. She swore and fought back when she realized she was kidnapped and was devious. I love the scenes where she's telling women what to wear and what looks terrible on them. Nick was an alpha male tiger shifter, he didn't want to be tied down to one person, but Angie got under his skin.
This book was
Cindy
Jan 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: keepers, ebook
Another excellent read from SL and one for the keeper shelves. She consistently does HOT, funny stories about shifters. She delivers great characters, witty dialogue and fast paced plots on a consistent basis. I Here Kitty, Kitty she introduces were-tigers, hillbilly talkin' RICH Siberian were-tigers... The heroine is Angie, the last of the troika of friends introduced in Pack Challenge. Miki, Sara, and the Magnus Pack play significant [though frequently off-scene:] roles in the story resolution ...more
Katrina Passick Lumsden
After reading the Laurenston's Pride series, I had a hard time with this series because the women were damn near intolerable. I loved Nik, the hero, but Angie is really, really annoying, and reading her character is akin to torture. To top it off, the heroines from the previous two books were even more annoying than they were in their own stories. Still, Laurenston has a way of making you like her writing even when you want to hate it.
Zeek
Im telling ya, the three friends who compromise this series are brutal- in mouth and deed. But somehow I like them! I think its the genuine affection and fierceness of their loyalty and love.

The hero of Here Kitty, Kitty is a tiger shapeshifter and I laughed out loud a couple times in this one. Sexy heroes all around.

Very quirky little series but one I rec if you can handle ballsy, at times crass, rough women.
Melanie
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z-2015, 4-stars
Review originally posted at RabidReads.com.

This is the third and final book in the Magnus Pack series. In this book, we have Angelina getting kidnapped/rescued by a family of tigers from North Carolina. Angelina is a human, but is very close (almost like a sister) to the crazy alpha female of the Magnus Pack.

Nikolai Vorislav is the oldest of his three brothers and sister. His family is very different from most tiger families. All of his brothers and sisters share not only a mother, but a father
Pansy
Dec 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Southern Man, sho can resist that southern accent and hospitality. Unfortunately for Angie Santiago,she cannot resist. She tries but does not succeed and that scares the hell out of her.

Shelley Laurenston has given her readers exactly what they wanted. A hot, southern, sexy Tiger shifter. Nik is all of the above. He is not looking for a girlfriend(he is a tiger).He enjoys his solitude and the availability to bed whomever he wants and when. Angie has seen both of her best friends succomb to t
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This was probably my favorite of the series, even though I really liked Go Fetch! A LOT!

I just loved Nikolai!!! And we see a completely different side of Angelina in this book as well. They're just so much fun together! Nik is HAWT, he's sweet, he has a lot of patience with Angelina. I love how the "cat" personality comes through in Nik's as well.

Nik's whole family is just a bunch of hilarious, loving, tender hillbillies (as Angelina calls them!) LMAO His father was great, and his relationship w

• The Dragon Who Loved Me (Dragon Kin, #5)
  • Steel Beauty (Halle Pumas, #4; Poconos Pack, #0.4)
  • Sun, Sand, Sex (includes: The Long Island Coven, #1)
  • Standoff (Cascadia Wolves, #4)
  • Wolf Flight (Granite Lake Wolves #2)
  • Jealous And Freakn' (Freakn' Shifters, #2)
  • In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2)
Originally from Long Island, New York, Shelly Laurenston has resigned herself to West Coast living which involves healthy food, mostly sunny days, and lots of guys not wearing shirts when they really should be. Shelly Laurenston is also The New York Times Bestselling author G.A. Aiken, creator of the Dragon Kin series. For more info on G.A. Aiken's dangerously and arrogantly sexy dragons, check ou ...more

Magnus Pack (3 books)
  • Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1)
  • Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2)
“Dear God in heaven.”
Nik and Ban turned away, but Alek stood. Transfixed. “My God, y’all. She’s the worst goddamn dancer I’ve ever seen.”
“Turn away. It’ll hurt your eyes. Turn away!”
103 likes
“I think that lion females are really lesbians and the males are used strictly for their sperm” 60 likes