Start by marking “Angel Face: A Life in the Crosshairs Novel” as Want to Read:
Angel Face: A Life in the Crosshairs Novel

Angel Face: A Life in the Crosshairs Novel

It’s not often Jaide Winters hears her given name cross the lips of other’s. Although she’s often called “lethal,” “smart,” and “beautiful,” she’s Angel Face to most—the deadliest assassin in the world.
After spending weeks in the jungle tracking down the brother of the biggest drug lord in South America, Angel Face finally makes the kill. She knows big brother Cortez won’
ebook, 1
Published 2020 by Nicki Rae

To ask other readers questions about Angel Face, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Face

Start your review of Angel Face: A Life in the Crosshairs Novel
Robyn Corcoran
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it

Plenty of drama and action makes this story one extremely exciting ride. There certainly isn’t a dull moment and the story keeps you trying to fit all of the pieces of the puzzle together right until the end. This is the first story I have read by this author but it won’t be the last I can assure you.

Jaide, aka Angel Face, is an assassin for hire and very good at her job with a honed skill set she is renown for as well as for her meticulous planning. She is at the top of the elite assassins alon
Sophie Ruthven
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a new to me author and one I would be interested in reading more from. From cover to cover you are continually kept on your toes not knowing who is friend or foe, and wondering if the next step Angel Face takes will be her last.

This is not a romance really. This is a kill or be killed book, and I loved it as something different.

With a few unanswered questions this is still 4 solid stars.
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nicki Rae is a new to me author, and I'm 100% blown away by Angel Face, not to mention I'm kicking myself for coming late to the party. Jaide is a kick a** assassin heroine that I couldn't get enough of. She's lethal, precise, and meticulous in her missions, and she's known as Angel Face. Something happens out of the blue that sets her meticulous world into turmoil, and she doesn't know who to trust at this point as everyone seems like a suspect in her mind. Decker is part of the same group as s ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jaide / Angel Face is a calculating, precise, and deadly assassin who is one in an elite group, in which Decker who is mysterious and just as deadly belongs as well. After an assignment Jaide is given some devastating news which leaves her in the predicament of who to trust. This is one of those stories which had me on tenterhooks throughout. This story is well written and is filled with drama, suspense, and is action packed, with witty banter and humour. I look forward to reading more from this ...more
Meshia
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This. Book. Wow.!!
I LOVED it from start to finish!! This is not my first Nicki Rae book and certainly won’t be the last! I’m am glad she didn’t make this one a stand-alone as I just couldn’t part with it!! This book gave me all the feels on all different sides!! Mystery- Love... always kept me on my toes guessing on details. It was a perfect escape that took me into another world I didn’t want to leave! Being team Jaide I felt like I was a part of all the action. You really feel everything she’s
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Woo Wee This is an amazing read. This is like a roller coaster of a ride. It left me sitting on the edge of my seat wanting no needing to know what was going to happen next. This is such a suspenseful read that I could not figure out who was the bad guy and who was the good guy. I felt for Jaide because she keeps everything to herself and she is good at job but she doesn't know who to trust if anyone at all.

This is a must read because it will have you on the edge of your seat wondering what is g
Rosalie Weaks
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved loved loved this book, such a great job with keeping me engaged and wanting more!! I loved all the books in this series, and the wait for this one was well worth it!!!
~lil maso~
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it

Christine Woinich
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I found this story very interesting. The relationships between Jaide and Decker, Jaide and Sly, Jaide and Baker quite interesting. There was a sense of family, attraction, and admiration. This was jaide's journey to realize there were other important things in her life than being an assassin. Does she give up her life? No. But her heart was opened a little more. I enjoyed it and recommend it.

I received a copy of this story through Goddess Fish Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Oct 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
i won this book, lucky me. love the cover. not my normal genre ... but i guess what really pulled me in was the "suspense" part ... i love a good mystery. great writing style. i wanna more from Nikki Rae soon enough. first in the series. curious where we will head next?? ...more
jeanne
Nichole Weiler
Sep 05, 2020
Nicki Rae
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: e-books-i-wrote
Ana Georgievska
May 24, 2020
Darlene Owen
Jun 30, 2020

• When Shadows Fracture (Cherry Creek, #2)
  • Done Deal (Arcadia High Anarchists #5)
  • Like Gravity (Redwood High #1)
  • Like Hate (Redwood High #3)
  • Like You (Redwood High #2)
  • Marauder (Gangsters of New York, Book #2)
  • Taking the Fall (Vipers MC #1)
  • Savage Kingdom (Sekten, #1)
  • Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)
  • King of Souls (Verona Legacy, #2)
  • Wheels of Fire (Hollywood Demons #3)
  • Ruthless
  • The Sins of Saint
  • The Fall of Sin
  • Indebted (A Kingpin Love Affair, #1)
  • Hostile Illusions (Steel Stallions MC, #0.5)
  • Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
Nicki is the author of Lather: A Moore Love Novel and The Date: A Moore Love Short Story; The Perfection Series: Damaged and Resisting Perfection. She is a born Buckeye turned Hoosier who loves to spend time with her family. Along with being an avid reader, she also loves animals and the Indianapolis Colts!

You can also find information about Nicki Rae on Facebook at: