Start by marking “Help Me, Harry” as Want to Read:
Help Me, Harry

Help Me, Harry

“You’ve heard it before but you haven’t yet seen how Cassie and Harry do it…” The classic tale of sobbing one’s heart out to a bartender gets its own twist.

What happens when a sexy as hell bartender, tropical location, and a disheartened young woman all come together? Trouble, and that’s just the beginning.

Cassie finds herself revealing far too much to Harry, the hot loc
ebook
Published June 8th 2020 by Blue Tulip Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Help Me, Harry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Help Me, Harry

Start your review of Help Me, Harry
Angela
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Help Me Harry (Collection: Sun, Sand & A Ring On My Hand Book #2) is a fun insta-love romance by Mya O'Malley.
Cassie when a trip to Key West for her friends bachelorette party where a chance meeting with a hunky bartender at the local tiki bar has her re-evaluating her life.
Harry works as a bartender at the tiki bar, who came to Key West to escape his painful memories and to get a fresh start. He has earned himself a bit of a player reputation with no real intention of changing, until Ca
Karyn Taylor
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Help Me, Harry is a great quick read romance by Mya O’Malley. I had read some of this author’s work before, having read the Maggie Trilogy and was already a fan. I really enjoyed Help Me, Harry and devoured it in a couple of hours.
Cassie and Harry’s story is a very enjoyable read. I loved both characters. I loved how Cassie is quite introverted and can be a bit of a loner, very much like myself. It was great to read a leading character like this.
Harry is also an adorable character. He’s very s
Lisa
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-bb-year-4
I liked this story. It is shorter and sweet with a few bumps in the road. The story flowed nicely. Although the ending seemed a bit abrupt. The characters are lively and easily drew me in. Each of these two have a little issue. One a fiancée the other can’t seem to forget and forgive his past. I felt the story has a bit of cheating element. So that made me not care for Jules. She seemed to think it’s okay for her to act a certain way (and her married friends) but not Cassie. Bachelor/ette partie ...more
Heidi Schoolman
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story follows Cassie, out for her friends Bachelorette party, and Harry, the hot bartender. Cassie has a fiancé, Evan, back home, who Harry does not think he deserves her. But Harry is also recovering from a divorce and part of him just does not want to get involved. Does Harry save Cassie from Evan? You will have to read it to find out. I absolutely loved this book!
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
Bloggers & Bookstagrammers sign up here to be a part of the release for this Contemporary Romance: https://forms.gle/pEQUNipkKHM3gZbw9 ...more
Chelsea Ledford
Jun 12, 2020
Jackie
Jul 09, 2020
Mya O’Malley

Mya O’Malley was born and raised in the suburbs of New York City, where she currently lives with her husband, daughter and three step-daughters. The family also consists of two boxers; Destiny and Dolce and a ragdoll cat named Colby. Mya earned an undergraduate degree in special education and a graduate degree in reading and literacy. She works as a special education teacher and enjo

News & Interviews

At Goodreads, we love reading (shocker, I know). There's just nothing like curling up on the couch with a cup of coffee or tea and burying...