Start by marking “Steal My Breath” as Want to Read:

Steal My Breath

They were a perfect match...until everything fell apart.

When newly single Teresa Mancuso spots Finn at a party, her palms begin to sweat. Once upon a time, he was her every dream—that is, until he left her behind, brokenhearted. Years have passed, but she’s never forgotten how he used to make her pulse race.

Finn Thomas has spent years living with the fallout from his fathe
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published June 8th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Steal My Breath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steal My Breath

Start your review of Steal My Breath
Karin
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a perfectly written second chance love story! I loved Finn and Teresa’s story and how after not seeing each other for so long the love was still strong. One of my favorite things about this book was that even though these two never really stopped loving each other they continued living there lives realizing somethings aren’t meant to be (even though they totally were lol)
Karen
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A second chance story. Corruption and tragedy almost destroyed them.

Teresa is an assistant baseball coach at the local high school as well as a teacher and head of the History Department. She loves her job and coaching. Has been through a lot in the past year and has kept most of it to herself, but she has shared some with her closest friend, the head coach of the baseball team, Noah and his wife Julie. She hasn’t even told her parents some of the story or the latest development, but when she at
Nikki Swope, nixreadsromace
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic second chance romance. Finn and Teresa were high school sweethearts that were forced to break apart for reasons not their own. Now years later Teresa is just getting out of a terrible marriage and feeling unsettled when she runs into Finn. Both are surprised that their feelings for one another seem to be the same. They both feel like they found what they have been missing all these years.

This is a story of true soulmates and second chances. I love Finn so much he is everyth
Nereshnee Reddy
Steal my Breath is a beautiful second chance romance.
Teresa and Finn make you believe that when two people are meant for each other no amount of time, distance or obstacle can keep you apart.
I especially enjoyed the way Amanda Bailey dealt with Teresa's past relationship that had caused her immense pain. Many authors gloss over hurt characters faced from past relationships and then have characters miraculously just "get over it" but here she showed that the trauma of a past relationship can grea
Sara Echeverria
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is such a sweet romance! I loved this second chance story, it's so engaging and its characters are very relatable, especially Teresa. I particularly enjoyed the way the author treats the past-loves issues, that they don't magically disappear at some point in the book without actually developing or growing into overcoming them. It gives the characters another layer of realism that is not often found in your typical HEA. My only reservation is that I found Finn to be a little TOO perfect!

This
Kayla Pocernich
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great second chance romance book. Finn and Teresa were high school sweethearts that were forced to break apart for reasons not their own. Teresa is just getting out of a terrible marriage and feeling unsettled when she runs into Finn for the first time since they broke up. Finn and Teresa both are surprised to discover that they still have feelings for one another after all this time apart. They start off as friends and that leads to something more but are the both able to put the pas ...more
Ann
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
By Amanda Bailey
Main Characters: Teresa and Finn
I voluntarily and honestly reviewed this book without bias or persuasion from the author.
5 out of 5 stars
Teresa is a newly single assistant baseball coach, a teacher, and History Dept. head. I loved this second chance romance. The two of them were high school sweethearts until Finn walked away. Fast forward a number of years and Finn is back in her life. I loved this contemporary romance with a HEA ending. You need to read.
Lisa Kniceley
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book, as with all the previous released series from this author did not let me down. I throughly enjoy how you get to know a character from one book and then get to read their story in another book from the series. I literally will sit down and read these books nonstop from front cover to the end all in one sitting. I feel like these characters are a part of my life, I can relate to them and their story. I have always been a sucker for a good love story and so far this author has not let me ...more
Korkoi
A Destiny Fulfilled:
By Korkoi -
This second chance story, will take you through a myriad of emotions, but leave you feeling enraptured by the end of the book. Finn and Teresa’s story took me on one hell of a ride, with quite a few ups and downs and some loops, that will definitely blow your mind. If you want to enjoy a treat with substance, then I suggest you get this book.

I received a copy of this ARC and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Britt The Hatters
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet. The keyword to this book is sweet. Endlessly, swoonily, sweet romance. Steal My Breath will whisk you away into a romance that leaves you happily sighing. This book while definitely packing some emotional blows is still very low on the angst, which was something I honestly needed right now.
It was so lovely to get caught up in a super sweet second chance romance and let the world fade away while I got lost in Finn and Teresa’s story.
Jennifer Beegle
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing characters! You will feel like one of their best friends! I couldn’t put it down. Finn will make you swoon! He’s the most perfect flawed guy! This one tore at my heart and I was emotional over it more than I like to admit. Not many books make me cry... but this one got me.. TWICE! Amazing book!
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Teresa and Finn’s story is a perfect addition to this amazing series. This is a beautifully written 2nd chance love story, which is sweet, emotional, heartbreaking, and with a tad against, which all had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. I cannot wait to read more from this talented author whose work I highly recommend for all.
Anna Getz
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this book!! The story is as good as the HOT cover!! What an awesome couple and highly addictive to read! I can’t get enough of these two...especially Finn! Finn & Teresa will leave you swooning and you will not want to put the book down! This book definitely has the heat to it...a must read!!! Can’t wait for the next series!!! ...more
Kylene Smithkin
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this love story!!! Just the perfect amount of spice and curiosity. Once I started it I really didn't want to put it down. Finn is such an amazing specimen of a man, he was always patient and so sweet. And his anger at one point was on target!!! It showed just how protective he was. I can't wait until the next one!!!
Alharaca
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the sweetest second chance and swoon worthy story I've read in some time, the story is beautiful it made cry a little and laugh, it has the perfect amount of both and it would make you fall in love with the characters. I highly recommend this one, grab yourself a copy and let me know what you think.
Lizzi
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finn and Teresa get a second chance at love in this story. Once highschool sweethearts, they were pulled apart by circumstances beyond their control. Now back in the same place together, can they get over the hurt and form a relationship? Where will this relationship lead them? Can it last forever? A great read!!
Sara
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was such an amazing read that I found it hard to contain my excitement as I was reading this book. The storyline was amazing and the characters had such chemistry that they helped make the story amazing.
Nina Figueiredo
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another book in the change of heart series that I couldn't put down! They are such a great couple. I'm definitely going to be re reading this. If you are a fan of second chance romance give this book a chance!
Savannah Medina
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh true love!

This couple makes me so happy! I love that they get a second chance at love, at one another, and at finding themselves! I love watching them discover their happiness within each other & it's just such a great story!
Brittany (happy.ending.always)
Second Chance Romance

Teresa and Finn’s story is beautiful and so much more than second chance romance. It is heartwarming, gut wrenching and so swoon-worthy. Teresa and Finn were high school sweethearts but something sad
broke them apart. Fast forward years later and they run into each other once again. Feelings still there, but hearts still broken and a lot has gone on since they last saw each other. These two so deserve to be together but has too much time passed?

I absolutely love Amanda Bai
E
added it
Jun 08, 2020

• The Player Next Door
  • Ash (Colors of Crime, #4)
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Somethin' About That Boy
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Reckless Romeo (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Hotshot Deceiver (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bossy Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Undercover Agent (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Slick Senator (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Arrogant Aussie (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Faked
  • Tangled Up With My Brother's Best Friend
  • My Brother's Best Friend (Holiday Romances #3)
  • Joke's on You (SWAT Generation 2.0, #6)
  • Finding Solace
  • Best of Intentions
  • Perfect. (Perfect Series Book 1)
Amanda Bailey lives in Virginia in her dream home in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. She enjoys staying home with her two children and husband, watching movies and reality TV, and reading books. She writes what she loves to read--swoon-worthy romance with a little angst thrown in on the side. ★

Looking for something sweet, but steamy to read? Check out the freebie on Amanda's website!
(Available: M