Start by marking “The Witch of Lurago” as Want to Read:
The Witch of Lurago

The Witch of Lurago

Malatchee Mico confronts Tobias about betraying his trust. Determined to free his sister's son from captivity, Malatchee gives Tobias one chance to restore the balance or else leave Tallu forever. They will go to war in Philippeon together and drive the Laradian snakes into the sea. But with war comes sacrifice. Who will pay the price?

Mouse gets a name and meets her Reader
Published May 1st 2020 by Each Voice Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Witch of Lurago, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Witch of Lurago

Start your review of The Witch of Lurago
Seraphia
The Witch of Lurago is an epic fantasy novel that is third in the Rootstock Saga by L.H. Leonard. This book carries the story forward from where the first two books left off and continue to weave a series of characters and their stories together to show the characters are each in their own race against time. Some know that this race is in progress and are preparing for the fight that is to come, while others will find themselves caught unawares as it breaks upon them. The Witch of Lurago will br ...more
Bookish Bullsh*t
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, ya
I received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

The Witch of Lurago, book 3 of The Rootstock Saga.

I will be copy pasting the whole book if you asked me what parts I liked. I was genuinely scared to pick this up, after book 2 disappointed me. I'm glad I'm wrong. I found Tobias's Arc starting here what I expected to start in book 2, it should have started in book 2 in my opinion.

I love how, Mouse finally gets a name. Her POV confused me in other books, but I ran along with it
Darren McGowan
May 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Entertaining

This greatly expanding saga keeps adding layers, while some stories come to end this time, others take on a more impressive role. We learn that this world is not what one would expect, while being watched from eyes in the sky. Reincarnation starts to play a role in a few characters, you start to question just who is in control of who. Most of the story is a build up to a major plotline, in that time new alliances are formed and kingdoms crumple. Although not very dark or gritty, I th
Kath Robertson
May 05, 2020 rated it it was ok
I wanted to like this book , I found I couldn’t get past the first couple of chapters.
In the amount of book I read, I was confused with the amount of characters that didn’t seem to have any apparent link....I will go back to this book at some point, and try again, but for now it has been put aside..

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Amy
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Witch of Lurago is quite a bit different than what I am used to. I thought it was pretty good. I am giving it four stars.
Chris Sanford

• Exit Interview with My Grandmother
  • 36 Hours
  • How to Defeat a Demon King in Ten Easy Steps
  • The Last Boy and Girl in the World
  • First Flight (Dragon School #1)
  • Initiate (Dragon School #2)
  • The Getaway
  • Cold Turkey: How to Quit Drinking by Not Drinking
  • The Flying Flamingo Sisters
  • Inside Jobs: Tales from a Time of Quarantine
  • A GATHERING OF FRIENDS:
MY FAVOURITE STORIES
  • Sea Wall / A Life
  • The Life and Times of Prince Albert
  • The Dark Prince (Dragon School #3)
  • The Ruby Isles (Dragon School #4)
  • Sworn (Dragon School #5)

L.H. Leonard writes epic fantasy because she prefers imaginary worlds to dysfunctional real ones. She's been a technologist (computer geek and manager thereof) in the financial and media industries for most of her career, and sidelines as micro-publisher Each Voice Publishing. When getting paid doesn't matter, she's an animal rescuer, artist, almost-master gardener, and a surprisingly good cook.

Sh