Start by marking “The Sugar Rush Boxed Set (Sugar Rush, #1-5)” as Want to Read:
The Sugar Rush Boxed Set (Sugar Rush, #1-5)

The Sugar Rush Boxed Set

(Sugar Rush #1-5)

Taste the men of the Sugar Rush Candy Company. From rigid CEO Luke Stone to notorious bad boy Tyler Stone, these brothers (and their charismatic father) collide with smart, sassy, sexy women who fire up their lust, muddle their brains, and bring them to their knees. Savor the journeys of these five couples as they discover just how delicious life and love can be.

The Sugar
Published April 30th 2020 by Snow Queen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Sugar Rush Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sugar Rush Boxed Set

Start your review of The Sugar Rush Boxed Set (Sugar Rush, #1-5)
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Talk about getting cavities with these sweet & sexy stories. Once the Stone men have you in their sights it's game over so be prepared.

The Stone brothers and their father mean business running "Sugar Rush" but they also like to have fun on the side. They know that woman are after them for their fortune so they are extra careful. Yet it always happens that one get through their business exterior. Each brother has a strong, take no bull from you woman cross their way and I loved seeing them squirm
Jessica Alcazar
Not a single story in this collection was anything but perfection on all fronts. It was a pleasure to get lost in the Sugar Rush Candy Company for a few days (okay, a week) ….

Sweet Dreams: Sugar Rush Book One (Luke Stone and Polly Lockhart)

Polly is desperate for some sexy-sexy and Luke is willing to help a girl out as long as she understands this thing can’t go anywhere because his only focus is being CEO of the family company.

Because that always works, amirite?!

Perfect for each other … her
Sassy Southern
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what an amazing series of books!  Each book centers around the Sugar Rush candy company and one of the men who own it.
Of course with any good story there are ups and downs that happen between the characters which keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting to find out how everything is going to work out.
I really enjoyed Nina's writing and LOVED each couple.  They were each unique and fun. She definitely did a wonderful job on all of these books.
A must read series for sure!
By Alisa
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This box set was a spoonful of sugar, and I couldn't get enough!

Sweet Dreams (Book 1):
Luke Stone was the rigid CEO of his family's company & 100% about only work until Polly came into his life. She wanted some sexy fun in her life, and he agreed as long as she understands it's just fun not feelings.

Sweet Escape (Book 2):
This is Evan Stone's story, and he's all about work at this time. Hannah is the amazing sunshine free spirit woman who comes to spin him out.

Sweet Rush (Book 3):
Tyler Stone's s
Lisa
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There was so much to love about this box set and I loved everything about this. Each book was unique with the sexy as sin men and the women they fall for. Each man of this Sugar Rush empire is destined to fall in love with a strong woman who is the complete opposite of them. And whilst there was plenty of sweetness throughout each of the stories, there is also plenty of down and dirty moments too.

I found myself invested and falling for each of the couples. I found myself really enjoying the Sto
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Sugar Rush Boxed Set by Nina Lane is the complete 5 books in The Sugar Rush Series. This box set totals about 1365 pages. This set covers the Sugar Rush company and the couples around that business and family. I love the author's writing and how each story was touching and well written. I have always loved box set like this that have all my series in one spot so I don't have to go and hunt down the other books. When I find a good book by a author I like to read more which this allows. So its ...more
Melena Torretta
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have read Nina's Bliss Cove series under her other author name Nina Lindsey, so I was looking forward to checking out the Sugar Rush books, and they did not disappoint.

Each book centers around the Sugar Rush candy company and one of the men of the Stone family who own it. I really enjoy Nina's writing and characters from Bliss Cove and was happy to see the same is true here. Each couple was unique and fun, and I liked getting to see them all find love and a happily ever after. It was nice, too
Marika
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read most of these stories before but I caught up with the two I hadn't..and I absolutely adore this series!
It's the perfect mix of feelings and fun, with swoon worthy moments and amazing characters
The men are alpha, protective and caring. The women are sassy and lovable.
I can't pick a fav cause they are all soo good.
When I start one story I get so lost in it I never want to put it down.
Luckily I could just get lost for hours and go back to some of my fav characters.
Charlotte Isaac
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, what a brilliant series of five books. Each book is to do with something from Sugar Rush company.

Each story includes ups and downs from the couples. To ups and downs from the company. Each story has a well loved couple who find love and fight for it.

Nina Lane did amazing job on all these books.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Sugar Rush Boxed set is the first time I have read any of the books from this series. I loved reading and following the stories of the men of The Sugar Rush candy company. Having never read any of the books before , I found this boxed set a great collection of books, and look forward to reading more from this author.
Rachel - Read with Rach
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I had never read Nina Lane’s books before so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I ended up devouring this boxed set in 2 days. The books flew by in the best way! Each book can be read as a stand-alone but they are definitely sweeter in order. My favorite was Sweet Surrender! If you are looking for fun and flirty romances, look no further than the Sugar Rush series!
Pelusa Rivera
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
You get a whole lot sexiness and sweetness in one nice box. This Sugar Rush Boxed Set is a deal and we get multiple couples with multiples stories and differences. Each story was sweet and touching, and I have the habit that if I like and author, I tend to get all of their books but I dont always enjoy them all, I can happily say that I did with this box so grab and Enjoy!

rcvd an ARC at no cost to author…voluntarily reviewed with my own thoughts and opinions.
Dawn Foster
Kelly
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
See individual books for reviews :)
Spunky N Sassy
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Read

These books are absolutely amazing. I was absolutely hooked! These books are going to be hard to put down.
Lesieli Tuohy
Dec 09, 2020
Jon Gaylord
is currently reading it
Dec 11, 2020

• Running After a Heartbreaker (Brides on the Run, #4)
  • Running From the Law (Brides on the Run, #3)
  • Running from a Rock Star (Brides on the Run, #1)
  • Running with a Sweet Talker (Brides on the Run, #2)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Book of Love (Bliss Cove, #5)
  • SEAL’s Babies: The SEAL’s Unexpected Triplets / The SEAL's Christmas Baby / The SEAL's Baby Deal
  • Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)
  • Love Me Tomorrow (Put A Ring On It, #3)
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Put A Ring On It, #2)
  • Wildhorse Ranch Brothers: The Complete Series
  • That Man Next Door
  • Griz
  • That Sexy Stranger
  • Hold Me Today (Put A Ring On It, #1)
  • The NOLA Heart Novels: The Complete Series
  • That Wild Player: A Standalone Bad Boy Billionaire & (Former) Good Girl Romantic Comedy
  • Take It Off the Menu (Mile High Matched, #3)
New York Times & USA Today bestselling author Nina Lane writes hot, sexy romances about professors, bad boys, candy makers, and protective alpha males who find themselves consumed with love for one woman alone.

Originally from California, Nina holds a PhD in Art History and an MA in Library and Information Studies, which means she loves both research and organization. She also enjoys traveling and

Sugar Rush (5 books)
  • Sweet Dreams (Sugar Rush #1)
  • Sweet Escape (Sugar Rush, #2)
  • Sweet Surrender (Sugar Rush, #3)
  • Sweet Time (Sugar Rush, #4)
  • Sweet Life (Sugar Rush, #5)

News & Interviews