Start by marking “The Endgame Is You (Rixon Raiders, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Endgame Is You (Rixon Raiders, #4)

The Endgame Is You

(Rixon Raiders #4)

Play hard ... Fight hard ... Love hard.

The time has come for Cameron, Jason, and Asher to hang up their Rixon Raider jerseys and head off to college with the girls they love.

But will their relationships stand the test of college life, new friendships, and most of all, football?

*The Endgame Is You is a Rixon Raiders Epilogue. It must be read after the other books in the
Published October 6th 2020 by Delesty Books

To ask other readers questions about The Endgame Is You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Endgame Is You

Start your review of The Endgame Is You (Rixon Raiders, #4)
niteskycs
Oct 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: hs-college-na

this is mostly for PART I (jason and felicity) because their book is the only one i read in this series. jason and felicity's relationship was always volatile and their section of the epilogue definitely explores that. i love how felicity's feelings of inadequacy because of jason's superstar football career was addressed as well as the jealousy issues both have. jason being so single-minded about football and thinking about how to balance football and felicity was a realistic struggl
Lauren
Oct 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This was a cute little addition and was a good time considering how attached I got to all these characters and wanted to see how their lives were going but like ... Cameron’s parents aka the only stable parents of the bunch deserved better.
Danielle's
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The endgame is you is a snapshot into the future of the three couples in the series. It cannot be read as a standalone.

This was like 3 mini stories guiding us through the college years. Each couple has it’s difficulties and the endings are even sweeter. This was great closure on the guys we’ve come to love.

The couples went to college in different places so the bond is sometimes long distance but once a Raider always a Raider. The end game is you is well worth the read.

I received an ARC in exc
Meredith Wilson
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
What an fantastic read! The Endgame Is You is the fourth and final book in the Rixon Raiders series by L.A. Cotton. The book is told in three parts with each focusing on one of the beloved Rixon couples. Their stories were beautifully written and completely captivated me with the emotional depth and intensity. I felt so many things at so many different times. It was an endless array of emotions. One minute I was smiling, the next I was crying, and then I was swooning. It's just that kind of book ...more
Halle Reads
Sep 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars 🌟

My babies Asher & Mya will forever be my endgame.

RTC
Nichole  Cuny
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What. A. Ending! L.A. is the queen of ending a series on a high. The Rixon Boys will always hold a special place in my heart. The ending of this series was everything and more. Each individual story between our beloved couples was breath taking.

JASE AND FEE- I dont know what to say about them besides how much they grew. Youll get to experience more of Jason and his football journey in college. How will they overcome his popularity? They are without a doubt endgame!

ASHER AND MAYA- Asher has the
BLuvsBooks
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Love doesn’t make us weak, it makes us strong.”
“We’re endgame.”

LA Cotton exceeded my expectations with this emotional final book for the Rixon Raiders series.
Each couple has their own story during the four years of college while also weaving in their group friendship and of course some great football scenes.

“love had no limits. It was hard and messy and chaotic, but worth the fight and the tears and the heartache.  Love was what made us human.”

As individuals they are growing and as couples t
Nikki
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This got me on so many levels and I cannot believe that we just reached the final of Rixon Raiders. I’m already so tempted to read all the books all over again because this series is one of the best and deserves all the love.

The sequel tells stories of each couple and their struggles at college. Each story is different and beautifully written. I love that Cotton wrote about some oh their issues and showed us that every relationship has its up and downs, and not everything goes smoothly.

Felicit
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Every-fucking-thing!" stars***

IT'S LIVE!!!

"We were young. Three guys chasing their dreams of football, fame and fortune. But we'd already found our forever girls. And that was worth everything. Every fucking thing."

Have you ever wonder after finishing a book, what these people would be after???
Are they still living their HEA??? Or the happiness just lasted that much???
Well, with this book, Lianne is going a step ahead of us and she's presenting us the after...
After Cameron & Hai
Book Maniac Forever
⭐️ 5 "Love Hard" Stars ⭐️
Oh, how I missed the Raiders and their girls! I was so excited to dive into The Endgame Is You and watch their relationships grow through their college experiences. These three couples made me fall in love with them all over again with this novel being the perfect extended epilogue to the Rixon Raiders Series.

Jason has grown so much since his arrogant ways in high school. His love for Felicity is so palpable and truly magnificent. Football is his passion and it shows
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: +5/ 5 stars

Oh my god, my heart! This is the series that introduced me to L A Cotton so it will always be special to me but she managed to make it even more special with this series epilogue. This book was so emotional.

You get to see them all say godbye to each other in the prologue before they head off to college and then the book is divided into three parts, each one for each couple and wow. They were all so good. They packed a punch, specially Cam and Hailee. That one had me bawling.
Anne OK
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
A complete and well-balanced wrap-up for the three main couples in this sports-related college romance with an Epilogue that gives fans a view of their adulthood friendships, marriages and families.
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„It was the end of an era. No more Raiders, no more high school, but a new adventure.”

Knowing that this is the end for my beloved Rixon Raiders makes me want to sit in a corner and start sobbing. These stories are THAT epic. L.A. Cotton outdid herself with creating this Young Adult series and these characters. And even though saying goodbye to them is bittersweet, I smile through tears because the epilogue in The Endgame Is You was incredibly heartwarming and touching.

This book gave me an i
it.sgottabethebooks
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was all up in my feels with this book. The OG Raiders hold a special place in my heart and L.A Cotton knocked me on my cute little behind with Cam, Jase and Asher’s stories after high school. I didn’t think I could fall in love with the characters more than I already am but the author never ceases to amaze me and made me fall—harder than ever. I’m sad that it’s over but their legacy will live on. This is definitely an unputdownable, epic must read series!
Lauren ♡
The Endgame Is You follows each couple throughout their college years, essentially these are mini stories for each couple. Although each couple is at different colleges, they hold such a tight bond to each other. They are always there for each other. Once a Raider, always a Raider.

*Disclaimer* It is a part of a series and cannot be read as a standalone.

Each couple has it’s difficulties but you see their vulnerabilities as well as the strength they have to overcome some of the biggest hurdle
Na
Oct 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
With this last book in this series, L.A. Cotton delivered quite fantastic final. As this book is built in three parts, we follow all three couples chasing their HEA. We see them struggling in the most touching and sensitive ways. We find them even more vulnerable than we already know they are and it almost broke my heart in the end. My heart was crying out loud because it was so deeply touched.
If you've loved the series before, this book will definitely push you over the edge.
Yaneli
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*Received ARC in exchange for an honest review*
Rating: 5 Stars!

I read the trilogy at the beginning of the year right when the third book, The Harder You Fall, released and Cameron was my favorite all three books...until Endgame. Don't get me wrong, I *adore* Jason and Asher but Cameron had a special piece of my heart, until JASON STOLE IT IN ENDGAME. I am officially a Jason stan, thank you for letting me join the club lol.

I loved being able to go back to 3 o
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
I have no words for how much I love The Endgame is You! LA Cotton brought back all three couples in one epic conclusion to the series. I laughed, and I cried. I left every word of this book in my heart. I guess I didn't realize how much I love these characters until they were gone.

Jason and Felicity were couple one and man did they have me in tears. But I have to say Jason Ford stepped up when it was needed and fixed both Felicity's and my broken hearts. Being the starting quarterback that every
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
“It was the end of an era. No more Raiders, no more high school, but a new adventure.”

Bittersweet. Addicting. Breath of fresh air.

Cotton has masterfully created a world of characters that complete captured my soul. These Raiders and their fiery women have taken me by storm. The characters are unforgettable and their stories are completely captivating.

The Endgame is You follows the stories of Hailee and Cameron, Jason and Felicity, and Asher and Mya. These three power couples all had their own st
 Mary ❤️ DBO
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Endgame Is You (Rixon Raiders #4) by L.A. Cotton

5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

„𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙧𝙖. 𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚.”

O M G I am in tears.

"𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 ...
𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 ...
𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙"

The Endgame Is You is the fourth book in the Rixon Raiders series by author L.A. Cotton and it tells the HEA of all the three couples from the pervious three books: The Trouble With You, with Hailee & Cameron,
The Game You Play, with Jason & Felicity aka Flick,
and, The Harder You Fa
Claire Pengelly
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lianne has done it again! Constantly blowing me away with every book she gives us. This one gave me all the feels! Soo many feels, i smiled i cried i smiled i cried, complete rollercoaster of emotions! Asher is still my favourite and always will be from these Raiders boys. Adored it just like i knew i would ❤️
Larissa Rye
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was nothing like I expected!! It was so much better. One of favourite parts of epilogues is the seeing into the future. The thing I liked about this book is that even though they get happy endings at the end of each of their books & this book, she shows you that even though your happy you still go through periods of tough times/situations. Not everything is rainbows & unicorns just because you decide to be a couple.

I loved getting to visit these Rixon Raider couples again. I’ve missed
Owella
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Guys, I've finished this book and OMG!!!!!! I floved it. Everyone needs to read this series and then 1-click this baby! I was swooning and melting into a puddle by the end of the second chapter! The Rixon guys really are something ♥️ I laughed and I cried and swooned some more. I need Jase 🥰🥰🥰 These raiders are everything! I give this 5 huge ⭐'s. This really ties up everything nicely and I can't wait for #nextgen . But be warned, you WILL need tissues, ice cream and chocolate to help you get thr ...more
Bel
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was the epilogue to see where Jason, Asher and Cameron ended up after they each left Rixon and headed off to college and far out, it was everything! I was immediately drawn back into their world and seeing them struggle through college life and still be there for each other was amazing. So many tears were shed, some happy, some sad, some just because the emotions were too much to contain. Thank you for giving us one final OG story from the gang before we get to embark on the next gener ...more
Mack Black
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Man... I'm not crying... you're crying. Lol. What a ride Rixon Raiders has been. Ups and downs, highs and lows, love of epic proportions. The Endgame is You marked the end of an era for our boys Jase, Cam, and Asher, but it started a new era for their children and I for one cannot wait until those books come along.
Flick and Jase had me worried for a min. Things can quickly spiral out of control when things are misunderstood or communication is off. But somehow I made it through their book witho
Sheila Schoenauer
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I seriously did not think I could love these couples anymore than I already did. I was so wrong. Jason and Felicity had me smiling wide. Jason has definitely changed for the better. He won Felicity's heart but he also won mine. Asher and Mya melted my heart. Asher is SUCH a lover. These two compliment each others so perfectly. Then we have Cameron and Hailee. I may be in the minority when I say this, but these two have been my favorite from the very beginning. AND THEY HAD ME BALLING!! I loved C ...more
Nina
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So excited to be back with my boys, I could read about these couples everyday, and never tire of them.

Each couples story, will bring all the FEELS & emotions, and they will each have to overcome their insecurities & fears together. They have all come so far since leaving Rixon.

I suggest you get the ice cream & tissues ready, especially for Cameron & Hailee’s story.

*Alpha Read*
K.S. Rochell
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t get enough of this book L.A. Cotton brought her full play book just wow this book left me with all types of feels. My man Asher was so swoon the way he loves mya I couldn’t get enough.. catching up with all of The Rixon boys and there ladies was everything plus more. I loved to see there journeys and lives after high school I’m super excited for the kids books bring it on..

“5 Rixon forever stars!”
Cate at Fiction Beer & Cupcakes
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I cried, oh I cried from happiness though. This book was almost like the final story and yet the beginning of something even more extraordinary.

Fee and Jase had a crazy first year and are trying to keep things afloat. With Fee struggling to keep her grades up and stay on track for vet school. Jase named captain of the football team and felt the pressure for staying at the top on his mind 24/7. Will Fee and Jase be able to make i
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Endgame is a wonderfully penned conclusion to the Rixon Raiders series. It unites us with each young man from the series, and their lovely counterparts. It gives you a deeper glimpse into their lives and what the future holds for each of them. I must admit I am sad to see them move on and have to close the final chapter on some of my favorite characters, but as they say all good things must come to an end. I will also say it was fun to reunite with each of them and rediscover all the feels t ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Corrupt My Mind (North Haven University, #1)
  • Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy #4)
  • Defy You  (Rebel Ink #3)
  • Trick Me Twice
  • Hear No Evil (The Society #2)
  • Meant To Be (The Callahans, #4)
  • Taint Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #3)
  • Fierce (Rosewood High, #4)
  • Stories of September
  • Hendrix
  • Glass Heart Broken (Glass Heart Academy, #2)
  • Rule of a Kingdom
  • Angel Unseen (Unseen MC #1)
  • Game Changer (#UofJ, #2)
  • Addicted to Him (The Callahans, #3)
  • Ruthless Bishop (Sinners and Saints, #3)
  • Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys #10)
  • Shaken (Twisted Fox, #2)
Angsty. Edgy. Addictive Romance

Author of mature young adult and new adult novels, L A is happiest writing the kind of books she loves to read: addictive stories full of teenage angst, tension, twists and turns.
Home is a small town in the middle of England where she currently juggles being a full-time writer with being a mother/referee to two little people. In her spare time (and when she’s not c

Rixon Raiders (4 books)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)