Start by marking “The Cupid Crawl (Williamsville Inn, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Cupid Crawl (Williamsville Inn, #4)

The Cupid Crawl

(Williamsville Inn #4)

What happens when a confirmed hook-up app user falls for a man who is his polar opposite?

Carter Walsh will be alone on Valentine’s Day, and his plans include a candy sampler of hook ups.

But after learning about the Cupid Crawl—a bar crawl covering a half dozen bars, gay and straight—he changes his plans.

During the crawl, he runs into:
An ex-co-worker nemesis who resurrects—
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 189 pages
Published April 20th 2020 by Startled Monkeys Media

To ask other readers questions about The Cupid Crawl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cupid Crawl

Start your review of The Cupid Crawl (Williamsville Inn, #4)
Ed Davis
This was a good story. I’ve enjoyed all three of the Williamsville Inn stories that I’ve read. There’s only one left and I’m planning to read it right away. These are sweet love stories with little angst, but a nice slow burn. I loved Carter, sometimes known as Carter the Farter. He was the perfect match for Harry who’s a little older and a little fashion challenged.
Ann
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Super cute story and a fun premise for a meet cute. I loved Carter when I first met him and it was great to read his story and see him get his HEA.
George
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

The Cupid Crawl by Hank Edwards is a pleasant, feel good Valentine’s Day novel.

The story revolves around Carter Walsh, a self-doubting young man who, after throwing out his cheating ex, is now depending on Grindr for hook-ups.

For many years Chase has spent Valentine’s Day with his best friend, Will Johnson. But Will has recently married Rex Garland, a matinee idol singing sensation, and this year Will and Rex will be attending an awards ceremony in LA.

Rather than spending the day alone
Veronica of V's Reads
Carter is an out-gay man who's pining just a bit for a steady guy. Approaching thirty, he's had plenty of fun with hook-up apps but his bestie Will has recently gotten married to a sexy out singer, Rex, and their goo-goo eyes are causing Carter to lament his no-strings life.

He's expecting to spend his first Valentine's alone in a long time. Carter and Will usually went out together to get some drinks and keep one another company, but Will is out of town with Rex this year. So, instead of going
Amy Stauffer
It’s as if this author knew the way to my heart was through sarcasm, wit, and easy, fun banter, then served it all up in this wonderful book. Hank Edwards had my strict attention from the moment Carter uttered his first bout of sarcasm, and he kept it until the book ended. I read it in one sitting. No putting it aside for another book or even a quick game of solitaire. I was in a sarcasm trance, and Carter was the hypnotist.

This is Carter’s story and is only told in his POV. The story finds our
Heather
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Cupid Crawl is, plain and simple, a rom-com that will delight from beginning to end. Is this the kind of romantic comedy you might find on Hallmark? Doubtful. To be honest, Cupid is way better than just another Valentine's Hallmark-y cliche. "Carter the Farter" is hilarious and yet you can just feel Carter wanting the ground to open up and pull him under when it's announced in public where he's hoping to find some meaningless hook-ups. You can't help but be in equal parts laughing and wantin ...more
Anabela.M.
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap, sweet

After a bad break-up a few several months back, Carter relied on anonymous hookups to have at least his physical needs taken care off. It saddened me, though, to notice that he used those hookups as an unconscious defense mechanism against getting hurt again. He proved it at the beginning of the Cupid Crawl, when he didn't even try to talk to the other people there, instead spending his time separated from them and looking for yet another fleeting experience.

For various reasons, the fi
Susan Anne
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I‌ ‌received‌ ‌a‌ ‌copy‌ ‌of‌ ‌The Cupid Crawl ‌by‌ ‌Hank Edwards via‌ ‌IndiGo‌ ‌Marketing‌ ‌&‌ ‌Design‌ ‌in‌ ‌exchange‌ ‌for‌ ‌an‌ ‌honest‌ ‌review.‌ While this book is part of a series, it can be enjoyed without having read the other books in the Williamsville Inn saga. Whether he knows it or not, the main character Carter has reached that stage of adulthood where being single and living the bars/hook-up life has grown old. There is something about approaching thirty and seeing all your friend ...more
Phoebe
I usually put my personal notes about a story at the end of a posting, but this needs to be said: if my night had started out like Carter’s did - I would have gone home (laugh). Hank Edwards puts Carter through his paces in Cupid Crawl. Holy sugar.

The poor guy goes through everything from blue balls to seeing stars and Edwards makes you smile through it all. At first, I had no clue who Carter was going to end up with and neither did Carter (laugh). This book is so much fun, a lot more fun than s
R
May 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, reviewed, series
Carter and Harry meet at an event on Valentine’s Day. Carter is tired of meaningless hookups but doesn’t see any other way to meet someone who might come to matter to him.

A pub crawl is an interesting idea to meet new people. However, I just couldn’t really get into the attraction between Harry and Carter. There were a few funny places and definitely some annoying participants. It wasn’t until after they met again that their romance jelled for me. I did think Vic was cupid in disguise.

This was a
Shannon
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and snarky with a lot of adorable moments

I loved this book by Hank.
We met Carter as Will’s best friend in the Hank’s first book set at Williamsville Inn. Here he shines, as a hook up king looking for meaning during a Valentines’ Bar crawl.

This book was hilarious and some of the antics were almost cringe worthy. You could feel Carter’s tension and embarrassment. As we go through each bar, we get closer to who Carter’s Knight is.
This book is so full of charm and sweetness with kicks of sna
Monika
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it

That was super, super sweet! I'll miss these guys.

TAGS
-- Holiday/Valentine -- slow burn -- sweet romance -- made me laugh -- loved the snark -- made my heart skip a beat -- loved the MCs... Harry & Carter -- pan character -- read in one sitting -- can be read as a stand-alone -- definitely swoon worthy!
Leticia Bushong
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Valentine's comedy

This was definitely a Valentine's romantic comedy I totally enjoyed the never judge a book by its cover romance. I loved Carter and Harry they're by far my favorite couple in the series.
RandomHeart
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super sweet and fun book!

Hank Edwards is fairly new to me but I am inlove with his realistic characters and his well developed story lines. His brand of slow burn romance works for me always keeping me engaged, not getting antsy waiting for them to finally get together. This is not always the case with other slow burns. Read this book you won’t be sorry!!
Mel
Jan 21, 2021 added it
DNF
Mary Dunlap
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what sweet book

Loved that Choice Crawl idea and it was sweet how they met. And always love a HEA story and this was a good one
Shawna
Rachel Beek
Jan 09, 2021
Patt
Feb 15, 2021

• By the Numbers (Love Logic, #3)
  • Grumpy Bear (Bear Camp, #1)
  • One Bite With a Vampire (Hidden Species #2)
  • Pretty Sweet (Boys in Makeup, #2)
  • Of Secrets and Wolves (Winsford Shifters #1)
  • Demons Do It Better (Hidden Species #1)
  • The Uncut Wood (Bear Camp, #0.5)
  • Merry Measure
  • Where Forever Started
  • Jon's Boom Shaka Laka Problem (Jon’s Mysteries, #4)
  • Tic-Tac-Mistletoe
  • Boyfriend With Benefits
  • Laying Pipe
  • Trained by the Boss
  • Key to My Heart (Play with Me #2)
  • Pretty Poison (Sinister in Savannah, #3)
  • Snow Twink
Hank Edwards (he/him) has been writing gay fiction for more than twenty years. He has published over thirty novels and dozens of short stories. His books fall into many sub-genres, including romance, rom-com, contemporary, paranormal, suspense, mystery, and wacky comedy. He has written a number of series such as the suspenseful Up to Trouble, funny and spooky paranormal out for you gay romance Cri ...more

Williamsville Inn (4 books)
  • Snowstorms and Second Chances (Williamsville Inn #1)
  • The Cupcake Conundrum (Williamsville Inn, #2)
  • Snowflakes and Song Lyrics (Williamsville Inn, #3)

News & Interviews