Start by marking “From Out of the Shadows” as Want to Read:
From Out of the Shadows

From Out of the Shadows

"Believe me when I say, if you do not fear Dark Elves, you are a fool, for there is much to be afraid of."

Silmanus and Mara are the unlikeliest of allies: an elven wizard and a human outlaw. Plunged together in a struggle for survival, desperation and necessity form an uneasy alliance between elf and human, an alliance challenged by the most lethal warriors in Aeternerras-
Published March 18th 2020 by FriesenPress

To ask other readers questions about From Out of the Shadows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Out of the Shadows

Start your review of From Out of the Shadows
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story was amazing, easy to follow and suspenseful!

There are a few editing errors, some grammatical and it seems to have a word or two missing in some places, but otherwise very well written.

I look forward to reading book 2!
Emilie White
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was an exciting and quick read - I was hooked from the second page of the first chapter!
The author took care to write detailed settings, character backgrounds, and history that pave the way for more books in this series.
The characters are rich and each unique. While the book bounces between two very different parties, it's interesting to speculate on how and when their paths will eventually cross.
The book does suffer a little from some editing errors (spacing, punctuation, wrong or mi
Manan
Mar 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
📍In this first book,
An elf and a human must learn how to set aside their differences in order to survive the deadly attacks of the Dark Elves. Meanwhile, a dwarf and a gnome find themselves taken prisoner and must fight for their lives to survive. On opposite ends of the world, both pairs of heroes must struggle against the forces of darkness—and decipher what sinister plot the Dark Elves are trying to unleash.

📍This book was an energizing and speedy read. The writer took care to compose itemize
Paula
Jan 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own
From Out Of The Shadows is an exciting read that had me hooked from the first line in the prologue.

I found myself really loving the characters and wondering when both parties paths would finally cross.

If you're looking for a quick but exciting fantasy read A.G.V McPherson has your back and I honestly cannot wait for book two!
Melanie
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Captivating and exciting read. A world has been built and characters very well established . I cannot wait to read the second book !
Dianne Beauchamp
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read this book at the beginning of the summer. I was blown away by the quality of this fantasy. I enjoyed this book immensely and would recommend to any fantasy lover!!
Mikaila Kimball
imaani
May 13, 2021
Brooke Smith
Jun 13, 2021

• The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (The Hunger Games, #0)
  • I Know Your Secret
  • Rorschach (2020-) #3
  • Rorschach (2020-) #4
  • Rorschach (2020-) #7
  • Two Sides: the rational and irrational mind
A.G.V. McPherson is an avid reader of fantasy and player of fantasy games including Dungeons & Dragons. It is fitting, then, that he should write a novel in this beloved genre. Mr. McPherson has previously written many unpublished short stories and a novel and has also won academic awards for English on three occasions.

​Born in Timmins, Ontario, A.G.V. McPherson now lives with his family in Corbei