Start by marking “D.N.Angel, Vol. 12 (D.N.Angel, #12)” as Want to Read:
D.N.Angel, Vol. 12 (D.N.Angel, #12)

D.N.Angel, Vol. 12 (D.N.Angel #12)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  803 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
When 14-year-old Daisuke Niwa sees his crush, Risa, he transforms into his alter ego--the tall and handsome phantom thief named Dark, in the newest volume of the bestselling tale of romance and adventure.
Published August 4th 2009 by TokyoPop (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about D.N.Angel, Vol. 12, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about D.N.Angel, Vol. 12

Nathan Cunningham
I loved this volume's sense of adventure as Argentine took Risa into the dungeon where Quolia was kept and Daisuke and Satoshi navigated the tunnels to and scaled the tower. Risa's insight into Argentine having a heart was really profound; I enjoyed that whole sequence. Quolia reminds me slightly of the dormant Jenova in Final Fantasy VII. I'm really interested in seeing what happens with her.
Kristen
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, the relationship between Satoshi and Daisuke is growing ridiculously well. This book was amazing in that aspect. I've always loved the two of them and how they interact, and this installment really cemented that. Plus, I think we're finally really getting to see how Satoshi operates, and that's really awesome to watch unfold. Highly recommended!
Jean
Jun 15, 2017 rated it liked it
The resolution of the Argentine plot (he just turned back into a statue? Underwhelming.) and the beginnings of (hopefully?) Riku finally realizing Dark and Daisuke are one and the same??
Ash
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
*This series is receiving a rating of 4 stars, and for organizational purposes, I'll be placing this review on every volume.*
D.N. Angel is a 15 volume, 74 chapter (if I'm not mistaken) long series. This series is technically ongoing, as it has not been finished. However, I'm not going to hold my breath that it ever will be finished, as it's on hiatus again. The author has a habit of not finishing series, it seems. I gave this series 4 stars because it's adorable, and generally it's an interestin
Danny Sifonte
May 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
Liz
Sep 14, 2009 rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga, ya
9/28/09 The problem is it didn't actually advance the story line at all. If anything it raise one more question. : (

I am kind of disapointed.

10/1/09 2.5 it was also too short. Considering how long I waited for this one it seems they didn't really do much.
Heather
Sep 16, 2009 rated it really liked it
I re-read the entire series, due to the long delay between volumes 11 & 12. I am so glad this series is starting up again! It's so delightful.
Robyn
AH-HA! 8D there IS going to be another one out, awesome! <3 been waiting years to know if there would be or not...
Nura
Nov 29, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic
kenapa riku blushing ya waktu si dark mau pergi dari kamarnya?
suka covernya.
  • ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- 19
  • Ultra Maniac, Vol. 04
  • Short-Tempered Melancholic and Other Stories
  • Black Cat, Volume 06
Yukiru Sugisaki (杉崎 ゆきる in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist. Her hobbies are dramas, video games, and "collecting rabbit things".

Sugisaki's face is rarely seen, as she prefers to draw herself with a rabbit face or mask in her manga profile images. She also seems to have developed a trait of leaving her series unfinished before moving on to different projects (Notably D.N.Angel, which has seen
More about Yukiru Sugisaki...

D.N.Angel (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 1 (D.N.Angel, #1)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 2 (D.N.Angel, #2)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 3 (D.N.Angel, #3)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 4 (D.N.Angel, #4)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 5 (D.N.Angel, #5)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 6 (D.N.Angel, #6)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 7 (D.N.Angel, #7)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 8 (D.N.Angel, #8)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 9 (D.N.Angel, #9)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 10 (D.N.Angel, #10)