Start by marking “Bound by Forever (True Immortality, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bound by Forever (True Immortality, #3)

Bound by Forever

(True Immortality #3)

Niamh Farren has been burdened by knowledge for most of her life. As one of seven fae children born into the human world with the ability to open the gate to Faerie, Niamh’s mission is to guide her fae brethren to do what’s right. Because Niamh has seen what will happen to the human world if she does not protect the gate. Throughout the years, she’s traveled the world with ...more
Published November 17th 2020 by Samantha Young

To ask other readers questions about Bound by Forever, please sign up.
Renae Yes, the hardback is currently available on Amazon 😊

Start your review of Bound by Forever (True Immortality, #3)
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-"Whether it's passion, lust, love, anger, vengeance, compassion, ambition, determination... emotion gives us reason to live. If you don't have that, what's the point?"

5FF1C915_C039_4987_9936_C061BBA2861A

Niamh Farren is a beautiful 26 yr. old Irish fae-borne woman born into the human world. Her magic was limitless, and she was one of the most powerful beings on the planet. As a result she'd been on the run since she was twelve. She was a psychic who had spent most of her life trying to deciphe
AJ
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

Another fantastic read from Samantha Young. A fast-paced, exciting paranormal read with great world development, fantastic characters, a whole lot of action and a beautifully emotional love story. I devoured this book, and couldn’t get enough!

This is the third book in the True Immortality series. There is enough background given for you to read this as a standalone, but it contains spoilers for the earlier books in the series. And honestly, why would you pick up a paranormal book halfw
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 STARS
Protecting Niamh from her enemies was one thing. Protecting her from herself was a far greater challenge.

I live for a good PNR, and I was hooked on this series the second I readWar of Hearts.

In this third installment an immortal werewolf is sent to protect a powerful fae with visions of the future from a revenge that may cost her her life. I've been anxiously anticipating this story ever since
Niamh first made an appearance as a nameless and mysterious secondary character in
Bookphenomena (Micky)
There’s something about this series that keeps me coming back for more. This penultimate installment in the series had a character I was really looking forward to – Kiyo and he was 100% my favourite thing about the book. He had great character development and that reluctance to care with the soft inside. Niamh was an interesting character but for some reason, I didn’t connect with her that much.

As a couple rubbing along, these two had their fun moments to read about and I did believe their connn
ren
“I used to resent forever. And now, because of you, Niamh Farren, forever will never be enough.” He felt her tremble slightly as she clung to him, eyes wide with the wonder that he could love her so much. “We’re bound by forever,” she whispered, her bliss and awe wrapping him in love, loyalty, and desire. Her emotions tasted like caramel and spice on his tongue; they felt like power and heat and electricity.

The fact that I read Bound by Forever in the midst of dealing with a leaky bathroom,
Julia
Cindy ✩☽♔
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved the first book in the series. Sadly, only liked the second. But I am high hopes that this one will set us back on track.
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Nov 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020

4.5 Stars

“Whether it’s passion, lust, love, anger, vengeance, compassion, ambition, determination…emotion gives us reason to live. If you don’t have that, what’s the point?”

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

Bound by Forever is the third book in the True Immortality series by Samantha Young, a series we are utterly captivated by. Paranormal romance is our true love, and this series has everything we crave and revel in; supernatural beings, romance and bewitching mythical drama. The fight to prevent the opening of the gate bet
Sentranced Jem
Nov 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2020

Ok. This series of officially kicking ass!
My love for paranormal fantasy romance is ALIVE, KICKING and GOING STRONG.

Bound by Forever is without a doubt a page turner and I could not get enough of Niamh and Kiyo.
I am a sucker for a fierce werewolf (pstff..like werewolves aren’t badass already, right? ) and Kiyo is a dream. I LOVED his broodiness 🙈 it just made his protectiveness all the more maddeningly attractive.
Niamh..I loved her sweet nature.

I love a slow burn as long as it doesn’t drag
Kathryn
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have loved Samantha Young being back in the paranormal world.
Bound by Forever continues with the fae-borne lore with Niamh.
We have already met Niamh in the previous books but for only brief periods.
Now we get to really know her and continue on the journey of the fae-borne.
Of course this story wouldnt be phenomenal without a hunky hot guy to protect our strong heroine... and in walks Kiyo.
I really loved the culture that we got to experience in this story with learning about Kiyo. Another thing
Chloe McKenzie
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited for this book and it definitely didn’t disappoint!!! Anyone who like me loves everything Samantha writes will absolutely love this, it sucked me in and I couldn’t put it down I kept saying one more page, then one more chapter and I ended up finishing it at 4:00am it was so worth it! This is one of them books that I won’t get over for awhile. I want to read it all over again! Kiyo just became my favourite book boyfriend I want my own Kiyo! The electrifying flirt and looks between ...more
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
If you’ve read previous books in Samantha Young’s True Immortality Series, you know that each book in the series follows a different couple, leading the reader across different lands, along different adventures. There’s an overarching narrative that has continues throughout the series, which has led us to the meeting of Niamh and Kiyo in Bound by Forever.

As the only immortal werewolf in existence, Kiyonari Fujiwara is sent to protect Niamh Farren, one of seven fae-born children prophesied to ope
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4.5 STARS!

AVAILABLE NOW!
IMG-20200917-143817-775

Beautiful world building with suspenseful twists and turns at every page, Bound by Forever by S. Young is another brilliant installment to the True Immortality series!!

Niamh Farren is a powerful fae that has visions of the future. Treking all through Europe, she's attempting to make sense of what her visions truly mean. Burdened by grief and loss, Niamh begins to lose herself. She's dead set on revenge, but seeking it out may very well cost her her life.

Kiyo Fujiw
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
Gods, do I love a good Fae book. And this one blew me away.

Now, I have to add that I've only read this book from the True Immortality Series. I will get back to the first two though, because this was bloody amazing (and I fancy the characters from previous books)!

So, Bound by Forever felt like a slow burn romance (and do I love those!). I'm all about the story, the plot - and executing it, characters with a depth, and tension, lust, love. Bound by Forever gave me all of that and more.

I already
Snow
Nov 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Third book in True Immortality series was very good but better than the first one, for me, of course...

Here the tension and anticipation were good and prickly, the whole enemies to lovers theme worked very well, BUT unfortunately the rest of the story was so forced and uninventive and flat...and for that fact, this book seemed even longer than it already is.

So, otherwise, cause of it, I would give a lesser rating BUT since there's a redeeming factor in the form of fabulous pent up angst and pass
Cassidy
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Before you start this book, you should go read this freebie novella connecting it to the last.

I enjoyed this paranormal romance. It was a fun ride with characters that were memorable and a few twists and turns. We got a peek at a few past characters and one to come. I look forward to getting more of the story that comes out on my birthday in August.

I voluntarily read an early copy.
Lubnaa (Romance Library)
I received an ARC from Valentine PR in exchange for an honest review.

Bound by Forever is the third book in the True Immortality series. This book can be read as a standalone because the author provides the reader with a solid summary of the overarching plot and the important bits about the world building and the relevant characters. This is also useful for those who have read the previous books in the series and are looking to re-immerse themselves in this world. While this book can be read as a
Sofia Lazaridou
Nov 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Bound by Forever is the third book in the True Immortality series by S. Young. The stories of each book seem to be intertwined, but I didn't have much trouble getting into the story and understanding what is going on in this world, so it kinda can be read as stand-lone. Kiyo and Niamh's story might have ended in this book, but the overall story will end in the next and final book in the series.

The main characters are Niamh a powerful fae and Kiyo an immortal werewolf who is tasked with protecti
MummysVampire
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed the 3rd instalment of Samantha Youngs True Immortality series. It keeps getting better and better. My only low point was after the last page and reading the final instalment will be next year. Nooooo I wish this would just go on and on and be never ending (released on my birthday though - yaay treat)

To get the full experience please read first War of Hearts and then Kiss of Vengeance. Each book is building up to an epic finale and you can ‘reall
Pamela Lilley
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
More action and adventure from the supernatural team that is True Immortality, featuring the immortal Fae and and their true mates. Book 3 sees Niamh Farren finally meeting her true love. Too bad Japanese American werewolf Kiyonari ‘Kiyo’ Fujiwara is not on the market for romance or love, in fact he thinks the true mate bond would shatter his freedom, and under no circumstances will he ever be “mate-whipped”. No way, no how. It would appear though that he underestimated the strength of the true ...more
Catherine Cowles
I didn't want this book to end! Isn't that the best feeling when you're reading?

S. Young has created a world so rich and vibrant that you see the novel play out like a movie in your mind. Enchanting and riveting, this is a scorching slow-burn romance that will keep you way past your bedtime. But it's even more. The relationship between the ethereal yet powerful Niamh and the broody yet protective Kiyo was a gorgeous dance that helps them both discover the balance between light and dark that liv
Nerdread
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was ok

This one is my least favorite out of the 2 previous books. Ugh where to even start!

First of all the plot felt repetitive (awfully similar to the other previous two books) and there was little to none romantic development between our two main characters (like come on give me some banter). Also, It was hard to like the main male character, he was unnecessarily grumpy and not in a cute endearing way. I was quite bored throughout the whole book and it felt like a filler book in preparatio
Stephanie
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
talk about a slow burn.. loved this!
Cassandra Martin
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

I have immensely enjoyed the True Immortality series by Samantha Young. Her world building in this paranormal romance has been excellent. I cannot wait for the fourth and final book of this series. Pick up this series, you will not be disappointed!

Each book in this series follows a different couple, but given some major spoilers they should be read in order. Each book is enchanting and the characters original.

Kiyo and Niamh's story is fast paced with some twists and turn that will hav
Carole Rockey-Noy
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bound By Forever is book 3 in S Young’s A True Immortality series and starts right where book 2 left off. This is Niamh and Kiyo’s story and what an incredible story it is. If you love different types of supernaturals, fated mates, and an intricately woven plot...then look no further. 5 ⭐️ for this incredible series! Can’t wait for the final book!
Sandy S
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
BOUND BY FOREVER is the third instalment in S. Young’s (Samantha Young) contemporary, adult TRUE IMMORTALITY paranormal romance series. This is twenty-six year old, half –Fae/half human Niamh Farren, and one-hundred and seventy five year old, Japanese werewolf Kiyonari Fujiwara (aka Kiyo’s) story line. BOUND BY FOREVER can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading the series in order for back story and cohesion as there is a running premise throughout. Kiyo and Niamh were first introduced ...more
Susan
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The best thing to come out of 2020!

I first discovered Samantha Young years ago when she wrote the Warriors of the Ankh paranormal series, so I was delighted when she returned to this genre with the True Immortality series of which this is book three.

I loved the first two books in the series so I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Bound by Forever, especially when book two introduced Kiyo and Niamh, the main characters in this book. I was excited to see how their story played out and Samantha defin
Victoria
Nov 18, 2020 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the first installment of this series as well as the second one. I had Bound by Forever's release date marked on my calendar since it was announced. Unfortunately, I did feel like this book was the weakest of the three. Niamh was a fresh change from the basic snarky heroin protagonist that almost all authors choose for their female characters as a way of making them "different" and "unique". While Niamh was strong, her emotional side was exaggerated in the best way.

"And out of a
Courtney
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Bound By Forever is the third book in Young's True Immortality series and can be read as a standalone, but I would not recommend it. Many of the characters are either introduced in other books and are mentioned as the books are released. However, you don’t need any prior knowledge to read each book. But I would recommend reading them in order so you have a much more fulfilling experience as you read them.

Young's third book brings us an immortal werewolf sent to find and protect a very powerful f
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
New Adult Book Club: Samantha Young Signed Hardback Giveaway 22 52 8 hours, 11 min ago

• The Truest Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #4)
  • The Worst Best Man
  • IOU
  • Chicks, Man
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • The Rivals
  • Spells (Bayou Magic, #2)
  • Next In Line (Wait with Me, #2)
  • The Favor
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • Tempted By Fae
  • Don't Look for Me
  • Black Tangled Heart (Play On, #3)
  • Little Lies
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #1)
  • A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #1)
S. Young is the pen name for New York Times Bestselling Author Samantha Young. Her debut adult paranormal romance War of Hearts (A True Immortality Novel) released in October 2019. ...more

True Immortality (4 books)
  • War of Hearts (True Immortality #1)
  • Kiss of Vengeance (True Immortality #2)
  • Bitten by Deception (True Immortality, #4)

News & Interviews

“You can’t love someone if they’ve never shown you who they really are … I’ve only ever shown one person who I really am. And I’m looking at her right now.” 1 likes
“I want you,” he repeated and pressed his hand harder against her heart. “But I want this too. If you can’t give me that, you need to say so now because I can’t take one without the other. Not with you.”
Her whole body seemed to sag into him. “You already have it,” she confessed. “I feel like you’ve had it forever.”
1 likes