Start by marking “Make Me Yours” as Want to Read:
Make Me Yours

Make Me Yours

(Maysen Jar #1 incl'd)

**See all the Top Shelf Romance Collections here.**

Top Shelf Romance represents the best of the best in romance. There are no cliffhangers. These are simply must-read novels for readers looking for the best in happily ever afters.

Make Me Yours is a collection of four best-selling novels including:
The Player & The Catch by K Bromberg
In Peace
Kindle Edition, Top Shelf Romance Collection, 826 pages
Published June 10th 2020 by Top Shelf Romance (first published June 1st 2020)

Start your review of Make Me Yours
Jessica Alcazar
Three of these stories and two of the authors were new to me and I fill enriched by all of these words and my purse is a bit lighter because I must devour all things Devney Perry and Amo Jones immediately!!

The Birthday List by Devney Perry: I mean …. *blank stare* wow

Okay, so first I have to tell you that Devney is a new to me author and even though from the blurb I could tell this book would pull at my heartstrings, I was not prepared for the tsunami of emotions it evoked. It wasn’t all on the
Maria Naydenova
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for K.Bromberg's duet - The Player and The Catch

THE PLAYER

Another fantastic read by this super talented author that always manages to pull at all my emotions and touch me deeply with her stories and the simple messages she conveys, but which stay with me long after I finish the book.

I have to say I know nothing about baseball, and I was a bit anxious about this read, but as usual with a K. Bromberg book it is so much more than just the game. It is mostly about relationships between peop
Kayla
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Player
K. Bromberg has stolen my heart yet again with The Player! This book is seriously genius! I have never laughed out loud so much reading a book. The banter between the characters was hilarious! The emotion in this book however is what stood out most! I have never highlighted so many quotes in a book before. The emotional depth in this story was phenomenal! It was truly a story of rehabilitation. Just on so many emotionally charged levels. You feel every emotion, every word, every fe
Cyle
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was super excited to get this book bundle of some new to me authors and some of my favorites! This is a great compilation for those looking to be introduced to these fabulous authors and their world of romance, form sweet and passionate, dark and angsty, to heartbreaking and making the heart beat faster, it had everything and more.

I'll snippet each story, but I highly recommend this to anyone looking for new romances authors and haven't tried some of these talented ladies.

The Player and The Ca
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
*The Player By K. Bromberg

Ya'll.....I love me some sports themed books!!!

And I love me some HAWT alpha male Baseball men too!!!

Annnnd I love me some Banter and this book has a lot of it and I freaking loved it and couldn't get enough...lol !!! Ohhh and the sexual tension in this book is off tha charts!!! ***Must read with the air conditioner turned on!!***

So this book is definitely noooooo three strikes your out....

THIS BOOK HIT IT RIGHT OUT OF THA PARK AND RIGHT INTO A HOMERUN OF 5 ++++++++ ST
Gail
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The player - K Bromberg

The Player - Easton Wylder is baseball royalty. The game was is his life.. His passion.. His everything.. till it all came crashing down with a massive injury.. his only form of redemption.. his only way back is in the form of Scout. Scout is the daughter of the most famous PT ever - Doc Dalton. (I seriously loved Easton & Scouts first meeting..)
I have loved all of K Brombergs other books.. so when I got the opportunity to read this I just had to jump in.. So glad I did.
Pretty_Book_Whore  Narissa
The player
Easton the all American baseball player! Hes the perfect man! Honestly! I found myself smiling all throughout the book! Even when he was mad at Scout he was still amazing! These two are a homerun from the very start!!!
I'm not crying!!! I'm really not! The Catcher! The 2nd book to Easton and Scouts story was a beautiful chaos! The ups and downs and secrets come to light. I was shocked more than a few times while reading! That was the best HEA I've read in a while!! 5 stars for both The
Michele
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Player By K. Bromberg

K. Bromberg has given us another fabulous read with The Player. Easton Wylder is a professional baseball player and on top of his game, until an injury by another player sidelines him. Doc Dalton has the reputation of being the best in the business getting athletes back in the lineup. His daughter Scout Dalton has worked with her dad for years rehabbing athletes. Her father assigns her the task of rehabbing Easton and to prove that she is not only up for the challenge, b
Renee Entress
4 star

The story has pain, sadness, grief, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Poppy and Cole’s story. Poppy is trying to live life by a birthday list written long ago. She tries every adventure no matter the heartbreak it brings. If she can finish the list maybe she can move on with her life and finally start living for herself. But will Cole make her see more then her shattered heart? Can he help heal her oh so fragile heart?

I felt I was able to connect with the cha
The Romantic Rush Blog
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Top Shelf Romance-bringing together FULL length stories from a wide array of well respected romance authors- giving a junky like me a chance to have some of my favorites all in one place for massive MEGA hit of romantic masterpieces, or exposing others to new authors, tropes, or stories that they haven’t yet discovered. And, the covers are always fantastic.

The deck on this one is STACKED- and where else will you read an emotional vornado like Devney Perry’s Birthday List side by side with
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am reviewing for K Bromberg:

K Bromberg Hit it out of the Park!

"Easton Wylder is baseball royalty. The game is his life. His passion. His everything.

So, when an injury threatens to end Easton’s season early, the team calls in the renowned physical therapist, Doc Dalton, to oversee his recovery. Except it’s not Doc who greets Easton for his first session, but rather his daughter, Scout. She may be feisty, athletic, defiant, and gorgeous, but Easton is left questioning whether she has what it tak
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: romaine
THE PLAYER & THE CATCH by K Bromberg

DUET Book #1 The Player

With Scout's dad on his death bed she is doing everything she can to fulfill his last wish.

Easton is the star player for the Aces baseball team. Due to a recent injury he is in rehab.

As Scout and Easton begin their journey from doctor/patient to lovers with obstacles thrown in their way.

Their biggest obstacle is about to test not only their relationship but their trust and love. Easton and Scout are about to face their greatest fears.

DUE
PP's Bookshelf
Review for In Peace Lies Havoc by Amo Jones

Amo Jones has dark magic in her finger tips. The dark, exhilarating and chaotic energy is flowing in her words. And In Peace Lies Havoc will wreck your heart and soul.This is an epic and breathtaking story of toxic vengeance, intoxicating passion and twisted mind games. Everything you crave from Amo Jones yet completely unexpected and unsettling.
In Peace Lies Havoc by Amo Jones has created a beautifully devastating mess in my heart. The angst has ripped
Christina Concus  (Midnight Reads)
Shelves: 2020-read
I have only read one of the stories in this anthology because of all the other books that I have.

The one that I did read was The Birthday List by Denvey Perry. This book was so good but gutted me at the same time. This book made me cry and that usually takes a lot to do.

Poppy Maysen had the perfect life. She was happily married to the love of her life. Her perfect life changes in the blink of an eye. With her husband gone her life will never be the same.

5 years later she is the proud owner of T
Kyre Davidson
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s finally time for all the book lovers to get their hands on “Make Me Yours” the latest Top Shelf Romance collection!
I had the pleasure of ARC reading these amazing stories/this collection, and needless to say the writing is all amazing! No one should be surprised that the stories are great. Just look at who they were written by! All of these participating authors are fantastic in their own right, and if their story was picked as a feature in one of theses collections, you know that you’re a
Tammy
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This anthology has all my favorite authors in one place, I have loved each and everyone one of these books, Definitely won't regret purchasing this.
The player and the catch
I have read both these stories when they came out, but they will always be my favorites. So of course I re read them and fell in love all over again with Scout and Easton. Their struggles , insecurities, loss and loves. Damn I loved these books!
In peace lies havoc
Holy what a read this was, had my mind going everywhere. I cou
Clare
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again Top Shelf Romance come hard with their collection and knock it all the way out the park.

I received an advance copy of this for review and my opinions are my own and haven't been influenced.

The Player by K.Bromberg (4*) This is my second (and third ) sports romance by her and she does them well. The emotions were super high in this one. This is a hate to love story between Easton who plays baseball and Scout who's trying to make her name is an injury rehab specialist. I really enjoyed
Marika
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The birthday list

I loved every single one of Devney's books but this one is so special!
Sadly I could understand Poppy all too well and that made the story personal and that's also why it's my new favourite.
Poppy is so strong and so graceful in her grief. She has such courage and in doing Jamie's list she also finds herself again..it's heartwarming as much as it's heartbreaking.
Cole..God, this man! His strength and his support, his ability to both calm her and turn her world upside down. He is j
FS Meurinne
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, arc
In Peace Lies Havoc by Amo Jones

I can honestly say this is a top must-read book, Amo has taken her writing to a top new level, Kingston and Dove's story is to rival her previous books. This was one ride I didn't want to end, it took me to places I never thought possible and grabbed me until it ended. Everything turned, twisted, and simply had my mind blown. A perfect dark romance, great unique plotline, characters you will love and I just can't wait for more. Outstanding 5 stars!

The Player and T
Lyndsey Miller
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I was already familiar with K. Bromberg and I absolutely LOVEEEEE her. So no surprise that I totally enjoyed The Player and The Catch. Scout and Easton ugh, I seriously just loved them so much.

So because of this collection, it introduced me to Chelle Bliss, Amo Jones, and Devney Perry. Well, now I probably have an extra 50 books on my TBR.

Enshrine was so beautiful, Bruno is my man. I absolutely adored this story, I was grinning like a fool during parts of it. Chelle killed it and I was in
Monica Reviews Books
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Make Me Yours is Top Shelf Romance's fourth collection of romance novels.

Here's my review of the first novel in the collection, The Birthday List by Devney Perry:

Cole and Poppy's story is one that will stay with me for years to come.

Beautifully written, this emotional roller coaster's main characters are so well-developed. Poppy is strong and kind; Cole is patient and understanding.

The secondary characters are just as interesting. Jimmy and Randall's antics were entertaining and bring much-ne
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
20200510_083408
I have a full review on all 4 standalones on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
20190911_093929_zpsxm2dimqe

Konny
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Make Me Yours by various authors is volume four in the Top Shelf Romance World.
The previous volumes are Kiss Me Slow; Need You Now; and Promise Me Forever.

Make Me Yours contains In Peace Lies Havoc by Amo Jones;

The Player and The Catch by K. Bromberg

The Birthday List by Devney Perry blew me away. I can´t say how much I love this book. Devney Perry is a new author to me and I´m very happy I gave The Birthday List a chance. I love her writing and I love the words.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Make Me Yours is book 4 in the Top Shelf Romance series. This series is bring some great authors together with some really good books. This set is also a really get box set with 4 books that gives you the chance to read books from authors you might not have before. I am a big fan of some of these authors so for me is was a great way to get my 'fix' on their writing. You cannot go wrong with this set or any really in the Top Shelf Romance series. Here are the books that you are getting in this bo ...more
Sharon  in SF
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So far, I've read K Bromberg's Player Duet, and absolutely loved these two books! The story centers around our baseball extraordinaire Hero, Easton Wylder and his physical therapist heroine, Scout Dalton. This is not your run of the mill, "jock falls for his physical therapist" story, (spoiler alert...he does). Both Easton and Scout have respective family issues that factor heavily into their relationship story. The duet features emotionally charged angsty, romantic, and bring-you-to tears heart ...more
Sara - Curvy Constellation
Jun 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another hit from Top Shelf Romance! I've said it once and I’ll say it again but I love that these collections allow me to read from new authors. Devney Perry, Chelle Bliss and K. Bromberg are new to me, though I know about their books, this was the first time I've read anything from them and I’m so glad I did. Each of these stories drew me in and I am so glad that these collections keep coming out! It's such great way to read things from new authors in one book.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

I received an eARC of this co
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Y'all. Top Shelf Romance keeps amazing me with these anthologies. They either remind me of some of my favorite books by some of my favorite authors OR they introduce me to new amazing authors.
I just devoured this entire book! Each story had me so emotional and drawn into the stories.
I so can't wait to discover more books by these amazing women, and I can't wait to see what Top Shelf Romance puts together next!!
Chriss
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Four stars for four amazing Authors. Each story will capture your heart and make your toes tingle. All romances but all very different. I hadn’t read Devney Perry or Amo Jones before and have to ask myself why because they are definitely on my TBR list now. K. Bromberg and Chelle Bliss never fail to deliver and are well worth a reread. It’s the perfect package and a wonderful way to meet new Authors or reconnect with those you are already familiar with.
Wendy
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was already a fan of K Bromberg, Chelle Bliss and Devney Perry so knew I would love several of these books. This was my first Amo Jones book but won't be my last. This group of authors brought their A game and gave us angst, laughter, love, tears and heartbreak. Everything from hot and steamy to sweet and slow romance. Highly recommend any of these great authors! ...more
Carly
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh man what a fabulous set of stories all in one place.
They each have their own way of drawing you in and not letting you go until the story is finished. They range from the dark and twisted side of romance to the gut wrenching, heartbreaking beautiful and sad and everything in between. I adored each one for their own reasons and was thrilled to have a diverse set of stories to read.

• Promise Me Forever
  • Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1)
  • The Benefactor
  • Hard to Handle (Play Hard #1)
  • Crowned by Fate (Crowned #2)
  • Ride (B.A.D. Inc., #2)
  • Big Ben (See No Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • Don't Break this Kiss
  • This Love Hurts
  • Bet The Farm
  • Sully's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.1)
  • Regrets (The Sterlings #1)
  • Fearless to Love (Written in the Stars, #7)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • Heart Berries
Devney is a USA Today bestselling author who lives in Washington with her husband and two sons. Born and raised in Montana, she loves writing books set in her treasured home state. After working in the technology industry for nearly a decade, she abandoned conference calls and project schedules to enjoy a slower pace at home with her family. Writing one book, let alone many, was not something she ...more

Maysen Jar (2 books)
  • The Birthday List (Maysen Jar, #1)
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)