Start by marking “The Three Privileges” as Want to Read:
The Three Privileges

The Three Privileges

When they finally find his trace, his life and the world order change forever.

The United Nations Organization sends him an invitation that he cannot refuse. In the mysterious underground floor, Nahuel learns the power of privile
Published April 17th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Three Privileges, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Three Privileges

Start your review of The Three Privileges
Matías
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The main characters are teenagers, so at the beginning it might seem it`s a book for pre-teen and teens only, but if you take a look, you will quickly appreciate that it`s a book for any age. I’m 30 and I really enjoyed it.
I was a bit tired of the future dystopias for YA, that’s why I bought this book. The privileged world, is a world where the real and the supernatural live together; it reminds me of Harry Potter, as it is a parallel world, with its own laws, challenges, and terrible threats.
I
Natali Gencarelli
Soy fan de Harry Potter y cuando leí que la descripción de este libro lo mencionaba me decidí a comprarlo.

Sobre el libro, lo primero que puedo decir es que me encantó. Te atrapa desde el principio. La lectura es cómoda y fácil de seguir. Los escenarios son espectaculares y al mismo tiempo fáciles de imaginar.
La construcción del mundo alrededor de los privilegios es muy original. Nada que haya leído antes porque el autor creó un nuevo tipo de poderes que se explican a través de la naturaleza, las
Pablo Loren
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Three Privileges takes us on a very attractive and impossible to put down story.

Here are three things I love about this book:

-The unique plot. The story has its own mythology, new and completely different superpowers, new dialact and different settings.

-The connection the characters have with nature, animals and plants. You don´t see this very often in a teens books. You cannot conceive humanity but as part of Nature. In The Three Privileges, energy flows among characters and other living o
diego a celli c
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The perfect book for a fantasy fan

Nahuel's monotonous life takes an unexpected turn when an agent from the United Nations can finally spot his hiding place at the edge of the world. The strange man summons him to become part of the prestigious Organization where he will study at it's headquarters for 12 months. Quite reluctantly, Nahuel's grandfather allows him to start the journey to New York, where he will discover his identity and what he's capable of. This is the beginning of a great and uni
Sil
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya
It is a great book! It has a bit of everything: adventure, fun, mystery, friendship, drama...

I really liked it! It catches your attention right away. Some of the things I saw them coming, others not at all...Narrative is attractive and easy to follow.
The characters, they felt real to me and they matured through the book through the experiences they live which I appreciate.
Settings and battlefields are impeccably described. The authors seem to know New York or Milan very well. Or at least, the
Mike B
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant Story and excellent plot!!

I thought this book was brilliant. I loved how A.V. Davina uses the connection humans have, or should have, with nature.
I loved the privileged society and how they are present in every major organization in history. The existence of this privileged society has been kept from the rest of humans since the beginning of history, through the influence of international organizations, such as the United Nations. But this time, the Council of Privileges is dramatical
Paige Green
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I received this ebook from the author. Thanks! All opinions are my own.

Book: The Three Privileges

Author: A.V. Davina

Book Series: Standalone

Rating: 4/5

Recommended For...: ya readers, fantasy lovers

Publication Date: April 17, 2020

Genre: YA Fantasy

Recommended Age: 16+ (violence, slight gore)

Publisher: Indie Published

Pages: 304

Synopsis: When they finally find his trace, his life and the world order change forever.

Nahuel is a teenager -the most wanted in the world- but he doesn’t know it,
Anatomy of a book lover
Aug 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
-book review-

When reading this book, I loved how the superpowers were original and interesting. The way A.V. Davina described the different types of superpowers were very informative, easy to follow and unique! I thought it was brilliant how the powers relate to nature through its vibrations and frequencies!

The character development between Nahuel and his group of friends is amazing! I always love a good book with character developments. Especially characters who are young and still figuring the
Rutuja Ramteke
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it

I was really planning to read this book long back but now when I finally completed it, I am so surprised by the interesting plot and well-written storyline. I am a fantasy fan and I admit that I love characters who leave a mark in your heart and Nahuel is one of them. Nahuel is a teenager -the most wanted in the world- but he doesn’t know it, because his grandfather has managed to hide his true identity from him.

Danyel
Nov 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Actual rating 3.5 stars. Thank you to the authors for gifting me a copy of their book in exchange for an honest review.

The concept of this story was interesting and I was really intrigued by the plot. I felt myself constantly needing to read more to see what was going to happen next! The magic system was really cool and I really enjoyed that part of it. The story mostly takes place in NYC, so I didn’t really have to try to envision is very hard (since I basically live there), but there were defi
Arthur C
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First class originality!

Although at first there are mixed signals of other well-known books or films, like Xmen or Harry Potter, as the story unfolds, it grows in originality. It even has a mythology of its own. This is superbly refreshing, because everything is new.

What I like the most is the way the author found to explain the legends of men and beasts, this historical symbiosis between human beings and animals, and give them all a single origin, the Privileges.

This is a great story!
Andy G
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great new magical world.
I highly recommend this book to young readers aged 11 to 17 and to adults who love reading Young Adult novels, like me.
The author has created a new “magic” world. Its original, complex, and most interesting. The privileged world brings together reality and fantasy. With new abilities and in the context of international organizations.
Its like falling in love with Harry Potter all over again, everyone (no matter the age) will fall in love with the privileged world.

Ailen L
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book for fantasy lovers!
I was looking for a YA fantasy book that could impress me, with a fresh ad original story.
The Three Privileges was just what i was looking for!! A new story, with different type of superpowers, something I have never read before.
I recommend it to all, young and old!

Noelia Silva
Jul 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reseña completa en: https://leedinsensatos.com/los-tres-p...

Nunca había leído un libro con una trama parecida, y eso me ha encantado. Es una historia rodeada de secretos, misterios y magia, con un curso académico de por medio en un lugar que es una pasada, y todo esto hace que sea inevitable acordarnos de Harry Potter, pero a la vez tendremos elementos que nos recordarán a otro tipo de libros de esta temática así que creerme, no se puede comparar, porque además, aunque sea inevitable acordarnos
MJ
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Español
Soy muy fan de Percy Jackson así que al leer en la sinopsis del libro que se parecía, necesitaba comprobar si era cierto. Ahora que ya lo he leído debo decir que no hacen promesas en vano, la comparación es bastante acertada.

Los Tres Privilegios cuenta la historia de Nahuel, un chico que vive en un pequeño pueblo perdido en Latinoamérica al que de repente le ofrecen una beca en las Naciones Unidas que es incapaz de rechazar. La historia así ya pinta interesante porque piensas, ¿qué quie
Alex Entre Libros
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me ha encantado, es un libro que engancha desde el principio, tiene aventura, fantasía, amistad,... Es increíble, me ha recordado un poco a Harry Potter y eso me ha gustado muchísimo.
Los personajes son increíbles y súper reales, me ha encantado la relación entre amigos y como van madurando a lo largo del libro; pero mi favorito sin duda es Aremi.
También me ha encantado la trama, es original y novedosa, nada parecido a lo que había leído antes.
Quizás lo que menos me ha gustado es que está escrito
Alice
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
New type of superpowers in a new hidden world in New York
Super original story with new superpowers and a new mythology. The Privileges show the connection characters have with nature and animals and this is explained with science. It’s a world that mixes the real with the fantastic.
The best part is that privileges are a way to explain the legends of men and beasts and give them a common origin, by guiding us through this historical symbiosis between human beings and animals. Also, through privil
Paul89
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What i liked the most of The Three Privileges:
-Great characters.
-Amazing settings.
-Intriguing plot.
-The mysterious secret society.
-New superpowers.
-Well developed magical system.

I totally recommend it!
Mercedes Ferreyra
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed it beginning to end!
It´s a great book, i recommend it to all.
It has well developed characters and an intriguing plot that kept my eyes glued to the pages.
Valery
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME!
Cool new magical system and original superpowers.
Loved the characters and setting.
Madis Mysteries
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love the diversity of the reader base for this book, found it to be a family friendly book for all ages!
Ramiro
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Special abilities and secret societies!!

The book has a bit of everything
-An exciting, good old-fashioned secret society with a super engaging background story, like the custodians hiding in international organizations.
-Fantastic settings, like the tunnels, the sequoia forest, and the council of privileges in the UN underground.
-The protagonist and his search for identity follows the hero´s path in an original way.
Go for it!
Kristin (piecesofourlife)
The Three Privileges encompasses an underground world of magic similar to HP, but based on the elements. We follow Nahuel through his coming of age journey as he learned of this new world and his place in it. I enjoyed the read, but I do wish the grammar had been proofread. I found myself having to reread sections because some meaning was lost in translation.
Kaixuan Mao
Arthur
Apr 25, 2020
Stephanie
Jul 23, 2020

• Blood and Promise (Fae Rising, #1)
  • Chaos and Destiny (Fae Rising #2)
  • The Last Flight
  • The Unnaturals
  • How I Lost You
  • Sempre (Sempre, #1)
  • A Thousand Nights (A Thousand Nights, #1)
  • Goodbye, Orchid
  • Schopenhauer's Porcupines: Intimacy And Its Dilemmas: Five Stories Of Psychotherapy
  • Fate and Flame (Fae Rising, #3)
  • Fake news, trolls y otros encantos: cómo funcionan (para bien y para mal) las redes sociales
  • La tribuna
  • The Richest Man in Babylon
  • Amor e Mentiras (Love Me with Lies, #1-3)
  • Blade's Fertile Virgin (Milk and Honey Book 1)
  • Greg's Fertile Virgin (Milk and Honey Book 3)
  • Brandon's Fertile Virgin (Milk and Honey Book 5)
  • Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon, #1)
We are Adelina and Valentina, from Argentina, B.A. in International Relations, with a diploma on journalism, and writers at heart. We have always felt a strong interest in diplomacy, different cultures, and exotic adventures.