Start by marking “Daddy Heart (Blade & Dust, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Daddy Heart (Blade & Dust, #3.5)

Daddy Heart

(Blade & Dust #3.5)

A demon daddy and a virgin incubus...
Is it chance or a match made in hell?

Adi has finally been freed after spending millennia trapped.
A demon without purpose, he craves for connection. To find a young man and make him his own and teach him everything he knows.

And then he stumbles on a young incubus in need of help and love.

Sacha has been on the run since he killed his boyf
Published April 24th 2020 by Rhys Writes Romance

To ask other readers questions about Daddy Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy Heart

Start your review of Daddy Heart (Blade & Dust, #3.5)
Susan
This was nice, but since I haven't read the other books I was really feeling like I was missing something with the (non-existent) world-building.
Anabela.M.
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, virgin
For such an old, powerful demon, Adi was a sweetheart. After millennia of loneliness, he was looking for a companion, someone that would appreciate him for who he was, not for his powers. But, he never would have expected his life to change for ever thanks to a virgin, innocent young incubus. As it turned out, when he saved Sacha, Adi not only managed to be a electrifying knight in shining armor - or demon in an older man's body, as it were- but, eventually, to also find for himself a  life long ...more
Devoted❤️Reader
Devilishly good

I love this world and all its intricate paranormal aspects. Adi is a demon unlike anyone else. I wouldn't mind being rescued by him and I know I would never lack for entertainment. Sacha is sweet but watch out he has teeth and isn't afraid to bite. This duo won't let anything or anyone come between them. Electrifying and intoxicating their love story will fulfill all your desires.
PortlandAvidReader
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An older (Much older!) younger mm romance

Adi has escaped exile to hell. He finds an overwhelming attraction to Sacha, a virgin succubus. He rescues Sacha who has been chased to exhaustion down alleyways, takes him home and tends to his first aid needs. Then once Sacha wakes, they start to take care of his living arrangements and safety needs. Thus starts a sweet relationship. This book falls between 2 and 3 in the Blade and Dust series. It was fun and a very quick read. I highly recommend it.
Fran
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Quite a refreshing take on demons and incubus.
Adaman aka/Adi supplied by Sacha isn't the stereotypical evil demon described in other books. He's a welcome twist to the demon portrayal. His release from Hell is tied into the previous books
in this series so a read of those could be helpful to understanding the theme of this particular story. Anyway, Adaman was the host of his human spirit who has died thus leaving Adaman a lonely demon "needing someone who cared enough about his spirit as well as
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a short but very enjoyable demon/incubus daddy kink romance with an intriguing plot & has good world building. The characters are interesting & have some problems just to spice things up.
There is: a lonely male demon (Adaman aka Adi) looking for somebody to love comes across a young male incubus (Sasha) that somehow manages to escape a unusual situation & Adi promptly claims Sasha as his “boy”, nightcrawlers, various kinds of shifters, incubuses, witches, cyclopes, adventure, action, dra
Lexi
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good book! I loved this take on demons and incubi. It wasn’t the normal demons are evil and just want destructions. Adi’s story continues from another series but this one can be read without that it justness gives some more background and can add to this story. Adi is a lonely demon looking for someone to love him for who he is and not his abilities. Enter Sacha a virgin incubus Adi rescues. A slip of the tongue leads to possibilities neither of them expected. These two made my h ...more
Yunga2013
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very sweet love story of a young incubus and a demon. A really funny twist is that the incubus is a virgin with issues. I found it hilarious taking into account the very nature of incubi. And the demon with a protective streak...another funny twist. So there will be an interesting relationship dynamics with seriously steamy scenes, and even some action. I think it's an enjoyable read that will make you smile.
Lisa
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great short story that was extremely well written. It was full of action & heat and doesn't lack anything despite being a novella. We get the background information we need on both MCs, and the instalove between them was done beautifully. There was just the right amount of Daddy kink as well. I highly recommend this book!

I received an advanced copy and voluntarily gave my honest review.
Lyndsay TC
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That was my absolute favorite line in the story. Adaman and Sacha had my heart from the beginning and the story just sucked me in. Every book Rhys writes just gets better and better and this was a perfect side story to give you a glimpse of what happened in London after the event at Tower Bridge and how it affected people in this world. I could happily continue reading about the adventures in this world and the characters it creates. Fabulous story in a fabulous series.
Jessica Balwinski
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Demon Daddy!

I would consider this a low angst, fun read! It’s fast but there good character development, not a full length novel development, but good for a shorter read. This was a great read!
Joscelyn Smith
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful addition to the highly entertaining A Blade & Dust series, Sacha and Adi were such great characters, engaging and likable. All in all a very enjoyable short read.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*
Amanda
This was a fabulous short set in the Blade and Dust World. It was very interesting to see how the events on the tower bridge were affecting the rest of the nightcrawler world. I loved Sacha and Adi, and while I’m not usually one for daddy kink, if there is anyone that needed that type of love, it was Sacha. The incubus and demon dynamics were well done and interesting, and I think Rhys has done an amazing job creating this world.
Winks
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

This was a great book! This author has made a wonderful world I can't wait to read the next book! I was very happy with the daddy\boy story.Loved the book characters, would like to know more about demons but Adi and Sacha were adorable!!
Jeanine Beaulieu
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book just like the the others,a demon and a virgin who would have thought but they make it work even coming in the there life for the better at the end,,,I read this book of my own free opinion for this author for my honest review
Karen