Start by marking “Sicarii Part 3” as Want to Read:
Sicarii Part 3

Sicarii Part 3

(House of Sicarii #3)

Marcel Serghi lives by the rules of his House Sicarii where he was honed into the perfect killer; merciless, emotionless, incapable of remorse.

Jacob Moser has always had undying loyalty to Marcel for saving his life.
Until Ben.

Now Jacob must make a choice, to love or live. Because breaking a vow with Marcel means returning what he gifted Jacob.

A chance to live.

Ben and Jacob
Published April 28th 2020 by self

To ask other readers questions about Sicarii Part 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sicarii Part 3

Start your review of Sicarii Part 3
Chris
Absolutely fab read ! I really loved this series and was totally engrossed. Loved Marcel and his rigidity to the rules- although I’m sure he bent them slightly to save 3 young men and ensure their lives could improve. Ben & Jacob deserved their peace and Sam was set in a beautiful path. Loved this ❤️❤️❤️
~nikki the recovering book addict
Slow clap...

Slow clap and a hat off to Ms Wilder. Well done... you certainly delivered on the one, ma’am. I really don’t know what to say except I’m impressed. I didn’t know how things would end up even though I had some idea, I definitely didn’t figure it all out.

The shroud of mystery still loomed and we didn’t have all the answers but it was just enough to keep the story interesting and exciting. I’m satisfied. Truly.

Slow clap....
Karen Edwards
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what an ending. When asked who my favorite anti-hero is, it's definitely going to be Marcel Serghi. We get to see - or read about actually - him in action. He's fantastic. I like his character a lot. Sam's character is another favorite of mine. His strength and courage are incredible. This book had me at the edge of my seat and if I was a nail biter, probably that too. The conclusion of this story is action-packed and a bit bloody, but that didn't bother me in the least. I loved every minut ...more
Lisa
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an ending! Amazing! Brilliant! Adrienne Wilder, you are one hell of a story teller. This trilogy not only has incredible characters, the plot is also an intricate and cleverly constructed chef d'oeuvre. An ode to the power of love; a frightening tale of passion, revenge and murder.

Sam, Ben, Jacob, Marcel... I'll miss you.
Rynn Yumako
May 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary, mm
A very unique series, that's for sure. As a whole, I'd give it 3.5 stars. Definitely memorable, with an amazing anti-hero, and some exquisitely written mind-fuck scenes. Loved the relationship between Ben and Jacob, and I adored Sam, he was just precious. Marcel remained an enigma to me, but I loved seeing how differently he thought to other people.

I still think it was kind of weird to split this story into three parts; there was no natural point where a part stopped and another began. This las
Kazza
This is a fitting ending for a very good serial/series. It's enigmatic and very satisfying all at once.
The end game. A bloody game of chess.

description

All of the characters have a strong voice. The women are given purpose, they're not some useless plot device. I loved Sam's mother. She is perfect, and while I may not have liked Yvette she owns who she is.

I notice that the pricing structure has changed for this series and Part I was on for $0.99. I recommend you grab it, at that price it's a bargain, rea
Anabela.M.
This review is for all three Sicarii books, as they form a complete standalone story.

There are five main characters in Sicarii: Marcel, Ben, Jacob, young Sam and the villain, Yvette. What I really appreciated was that the author offered all of theirs points of view, with great insight into their feelings and motivation.

Well, having Marcel's point of view didn't really help understand him better, but I was no less completely fascinated with him. Cold, almost inhumanely unfeeling and manipulativ
Kaila
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
this was wonderful... sexy and an amazing part of this series.. marcel is a love him/hate him character.. he is complex and amazing. he is horrible and wonderful.. he is complex and interesting. sam jacob and ben are all their own wonderfully complex selves also.. they have so much to give and learn.. yvette i just love to hate haha.. necessary for the story but just wanna go through the kindle and strangle her. haha this series made me smile to read. i loved it so much and am sad to see it end. ...more
ReadingAllNite
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku-borrow, m-m
4.5 overall for the series.

Marcel’s character is either more or less than human. I still didn’t quite understand the mysterious cabal of Houses or whatever it is that he comes from. He’s got a really scary way of being altruistic though. In spite of all the gore, this is still romance because there’s a couple of happy endings.
Silkeeeeeereads
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It cam together

Well, the third book brought most of it together. The little cliffhanger at the end tempts with a possibility of more books in this world.

Really nice series.Highly recommended!
Sandy S
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
SICARII Part 3 is the third and final instalment in Adrienne Wilder’s contemporary, adult, dark, SICARII erotic psychological thriller focusing on Ben Corbin, Jacob Moser and Marcel Serghi, as well as the burgeoning relationship between high school students Sam Waters and his friend Roshan.

NOTE: SICARII contains scenes of graphic violence and assault, and M/M sexual situations that may not be suitable for more sensitive readers.

Told from several third person perspectives (Ben, Jacob, Marcel, Sam
Valerie
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sicarii 1-3 spoilers

So I’m glad the three books were out bc I’m not good with cliffhangers and these books are exactly that! It was a good read. At first I was wondering the reason for the young teenage boy since book one. By the end of book 1, the young g boy gave me a glimpse to another side of Marcel that you don’t see with Ben and Jacob. I assumed it was so Marcel could teach a lesson bc he did in fact teach Sam valuable lessons. By book 2 I really was wondering the point of why Sam was stil
R
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, reviewed, series, torture
Marcel, love him or hate him, he is one of the most compelling characters I’ve read. His absolute adherence to HIS Truths and Rules is amazing. Although he did bend a bit at the end.

Jacob and Ben, bound to Marcel, continue to become closer which actually makes the story take a dark turn.

Sam, sweet Sam. He’s destined to be a wonderful man. Marcel’s words create lots of boxes in his head.

Yvette I’d just as soon ignore. But her vengeance only serves to hurt her and make Jacob, Ben, and Sam so muc
Daniela
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
WHAT A RIDE!

I'm blown away by this book. This in particular was filled with action and angst. I devoured the whole series in a matter of two days (and that's because I had to sleep... and work...).
I must say I was expecting another ending, another resolution. But that Jacob plot-twist got me gaping. So, I'm pretty satisfied with how everything went. I feel there was no other way around. I wouldn't mind reading more about this universe. It's so dark and interesting!
(view spoiler)
CHIKA ONYIA
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sicarii : fantastic series!!

I read this series, one after the other and back to back, they were that good. I had to force myself to sleep (you know life continues 😂). I cannot wait for more. Jacob, Ben and Sam were such great characters. Sam’s mum was the best. But Marcel, you could literally feel his pull from the pages of the book. I would love to see more of him and know what happens His stoicism and fatalism showed great strength but at the same time great sadness. He saw value in what other
Laurie
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a trip!

You must read all three in order of you will be lost. A killer, a whore, college student, girl, er, ex-girlfriend, a boy next door, young love, bullies, high school, resentment, rage, death, houses and Justices. These books had all of that and more. Philosophy of life, words to live by, Ms. Wilder hits all her marks, writes an interesting story, one that will stick with you for awhile.
Gema Cela rodríguez
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an overall review for the whole story and not just this first part, so it's going to be the same for all tree parts.

I found the story totally engaging and I really liked how it unfolded from the POV of all the different characters, getting me invested in all of them. Definitely, a great story. I loved it.
Janet Hunt
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So many twists and turns with this story line! What an ending!! This was a fantastic ending to the series. It was fantast all the way around. Complex characters, intricately woven story line. Revenge, passion, murder, dark erotica, what more could you ask for?
I am voluntarily leaving a review form an ARC that I received. My reviews are solely based on my thoughts and opinions.
Interrupted Reader
Novella 3. Suspense wraps up nicely. Highly recommend this dark romance series.
A, likely reread
Michelle
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars

This series was so amazing I didn't want it to end. I hope we see more of these characters in the near future.
Yi1ian
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! That was intense! Gotta read the full series to get the full effect and it was a stunner.
Davina Powell
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Loved these books. Very different and I liked all the characters. Well written. I hope there will be more in the future.
Angela Taharnkleaw
Jul 01, 2020
Ella
Nov 04, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Where the Devil Says Goodnight (Folk Lore, #1)
  • King of the Dark (The Prince's Assassin #1)
  • Broken Warrior (The Weavers Circle, #1)
  • The Making of Jonty Bloom (Unfinished Business, #1)
  • Unnatural (The Wrong Alpha, #1)
  • Spooky Business (The Spectral Files, #3)
  • The Devil Inside
  • Wolfsbane (Werewolves of Boston #1)
  • Surviving the Merge (Chadwick #1)
  • Red Heir (Adventures in Aguillon #1)
  • The Murder Between Us
  • Captive Mate (Mismatched Mates #2)
  • The Sea (The Knight and the Necromancer #3)
  • The Border (The Knight and the Necromancer #2)
  • Ride the Lightning (Sinister in Savannah, #1)
  • A Long Way Back (Unfinished Business #2)
  • Royally Screwed: A Tale of Two Princes
  • Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
Georgia born and bred, I am an artist, a writer, and a general pain in the ass.
I spend most of my days working on my next book or designing cover art for other writers. For stress relief I do olympic lifting and occasionally run (but hate it). I have been in love with writing since I was very young but it wasn't until recently that I decided to pursue it as a profession.

I have experimented in se

House of Sicarii (3 books)
  • Opening Move (House of SICARII, #1)
  • Revenge Tactics (House of SICARII, #2)

News & Interviews