Start by marking “Time is a Fine White Lie: Postmodern Musings” as Want to Read:
Time is a Fine White Lie: Postmodern Musings

Time is a Fine White Lie: Postmodern Musings

An Australian shamaness traveling in the body of a Chicago bartender leads to a surreal rendezvous with a presumed-dead rock star. An OkCupid encounter turns into blissful madness when souls connect over a national tragedy. A bloody accident at a city bus stop gives way to an absurdly rewarding feast.

This collection of seven short stories poses the question: What phenomena
Kindle Edition
Published April 12th 2020 by Aquariphone

To ask other readers questions about Time is a Fine White Lie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time is a Fine White Lie

Start your review of Time is a Fine White Lie: Postmodern Musings
Jenna Rideout
Oct 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was granted access to listen to the audiobook performance of Time is a Fine White Lie by the author via The Audiobookworm Promotions in exchange for an honest review as part of my participation in a blog tour for this title. Thank you to all involved for this opportunity! This has not swayed my review; my thoughts are my own and my review is honest.

Time is a Fine White Lie is a collection of short fictions of varying lengths, all set in what appears to be our modern world, but with a major di
Scott Peters
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short stories, thoughtful musings, snapshots of lives being lived.
Some contain snappy witticisms, observations that make you nod your head, maybe grin as you read them and say, yeah, I get it, I've been there. Others take a more sinister, creepy twist.
The writing is strong, well-crafted, and visual. Some of the stories I really liked, others were chilling.
Readers looking for edgy fiction will absolutely love these short tales.
Daphne
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
96% Match and Banged Up are my two favorites. It's easy to sit down and read the whole book in one sitting or one section at a time. You can easily escape with any of the stories which are range from so absurd it would really happen to fantasy. Time is a Fine White Lie contains philosophical musings on society which make you think what would I do in this situation?
Em Cullen
Nov 14, 2020 rated it liked it
If you like the HBO show Room 104, then you'll like this book. It's a quick, weird read. I did appreciate the different voices and tones of each vignette. Definitely doesn't seem like the same person wrote each one, which kept me interested. I like the *idea* of this book but some of the stories were upsetting, I'm not sure if I was in the right headspace for this.
Susan
added it
Oct 22, 2020
F.S. Bala
is currently reading it
Nov 24, 2020

• Wolf Born (Blood Moon #1)
  • A Deadly Education (The Scholomance, #1)
  • Race To The Finish Line
  • The Pocket Complete Color Harmony: 1,500 Plus Color Palettes for Designers, Artists, Architects, Makers, and Educators
  • She’s the One Who Thinks Too Much (War Stories of the Seven Troublesome Sisters, #1)
  • The Rose (Vol. 1) A Dystopian Science Fiction Thriller
  • Dawn of the Overlords (The Val-Harra Saga, #1)
  • Constellation of the Deep
  • Calla (Pixieland Diaries Book 2)
  • The Killer Karma (Julie Cavallo Investigates, #2)
  • A Song Below Water (A Song Below Water, #1)
  • Alex McKenna & The Geranium Deaths
  • The Year of the Witching
  • Cracked: An Anthology of Eggsellent Chicken Stories
  • Awaken (The Goddess Incarnate #1)
  • A Shot of Murder (A Charley Hall Mystery, #1)
  • Dance With Me