Start by marking “End of Crows (Small Sacrifices, #1)” as Want to Read:
End of Crows (Small Sacrifices, #1)

End of Crows (Small Sacrifices, #1)

PREMIERING AT THE DENVER POP CULTURE CON!
The world was chaos. War has torn apart the country, politics and families. With the Dominion taking over, 15-year old Willow and her family flee to safety in the west.
She has been raised as a member of the Crows, rebels who fought against the Dominion, a group now scattered across the country, to heal, plan and regroup.
Willow, a
Kindle Edition
Published July 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about End of Crows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End of Crows

Start your review of End of Crows (Small Sacrifices, #1)
Pegboard
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
End of Crows by R.A. Lingenfelter is the first book in the Small Sacrifices series. Willow and her family live and serve under the communist rule of the Dominion. For seventeen years they have been preparing to escape and live among the freedom group, Crows. The day of their long-awaited move comes with just a few scary glitches. The real test will come when they have to live a life so foreign from days of fear and enslavement. Can they let go of the familiar and safety as they know it?

From the
Pearl
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There are so many things to love about End of Crows, the first installment of the Small Sacrifices series by R.A. Lingenfelter. First of all, the moment I've read the synopsis of the book, I already know that it will take me to a different kind of adventure. As I started to read the first part of the book, I realized I was right because it started off really interesting.

I found the writing style of R.A. Lingenfelter really comfortable to read. A kind of book with this heavy concept needs to hav
Corrine Pickering
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
End of Crows (Book 1) - R Lingenfelter

** 5 Stars **

Wow, I love this genre, a great start to this amazing YA dystopian series.

This series is easy to read, easy to follow and the writing flows seamlessly, drawing you in keeping you on your toes til the very end.

Willows cruel world as she knows it, is about the change drastically, I love her character, she resourceful, independent and has sheer determination. This is set in a very futuristic different world to what we know.

If you're looking for a
Tami Brown
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Captivating story!

Well, this is a book I could NOT put DOWN! What a page turner with excellent and accurate moods described of the main character, Willow. It is so very true to be very in tune with your gifts. Loved it and cannot wait to read the trilogy!
R.A. Lingenfelter
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Readers who enjoyed Divergent and Hunger Games will love R.A. Lingenfelter's End of Crows. Book one out now!

The world was in chaos. Willow was raised as a member of the Crows; rebels who fought against the Dominion. But will the jealousy of those in her own faction threaten the very life she’s been groomed to live?

Revolution has torn apart not only the country, but has destroyed politics and families.
With the Dominion taking over, 17-year old Willow and her family flee to safety in the west.
Sh
Adriana Robbins
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must read adventure

If you enjoy a good adventure story that includes a story of personal growth, you’ll want to read this!! It’s a hard book to put down. A story about a young woman coming into her own and discovering her special talents living in a world of governmental oppression. She finds her inner strength to fight for freedom against the oppressive regime and a surprising betrayal. She overcomes her fears and self doubt as she becomes a heroine. The characters are well thought out and you
Ann Boelter
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in two sittings! Lots of suspense and action with a hint of romance, set in a very realistic, potentially near-future world. Author's writing style is smooth and fluid, allowing you to easily become immersed in the world she has created. Main characters are wonderful! You love them, empathize with them, fear for them, but above all you're hoping they succeed. Great read! I will definitely read the next in this series! ...more
Cody Masden
Sep 24, 2020
Stephanie Nash
Oct 13, 2020
Tina Elliott
Jan 15, 2021
Carrie
rated it did not like it
Sep 11, 2020
Leilah Deaton
Jan 16, 2021
Alice Kay
Jan 22, 2021
Book Trailers - C...: End of Crows by R.A. Lingenfelter 3 14 Aug 04, 2020 06:33PM

• Flight of Sparrows: BOOK TWO (Small Sacrifices 2)
  • Exposed (Wraith Royals Duet, #1)
  • Goddess's Gift (Get Your Rocks Off #4)
  • Jaded Vamp
  • Faking It
  • You Wouldn't Dare (Khaos Trilogy Book 1)
  • Kings of Westbrook High (The Kingston Brothers #1)
  • I Dare You (Khaos Trilogy #2)
  • Victory at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #5)
  • Mayhem At Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #3)
  • Anarchy at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #4)
  • Rainbow of Promise: A World War II Romance
  • Clement: Boy Knight of Normandy (Clement, #1)
  • The Price of Safety
  • Collateral Damage (Iris Reid Mystery #4)
  • The Timekeepers' War: Book 1