Start by marking “Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)” as Want to Read:
Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)

Deviant King

(Royal Elite #1)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  10,877 ratings  ·  1,085 reviews
The villain isn't supposed to be king

I have a simple plan.
Finish Royal Elite School and get into my dream university.

One glance from the school’s king blows my plan up in smoke.
One glance and he suffocates my air.
One glance and he issues his death sentence.

His first words spiral my life into irreparable chaos.
“I will destroy you.”

Everything about Aiden King is black.
Bla
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 362 pages
Published April 13th 2020 by Blackthorn Books, LLC (first published October 21st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Deviant King, please sign up.

·  10,877 ratings  ·  1,085 reviews

Start your review of Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

Well, Rina Kent just left one hell of an impression on me! This story isn't about your average new adult couple, and their romance isn't normal by any means. Prepare to clutch your pearls if you can't deal with sexual situations that aren't exactly consensual. *In other words, heed the content warning before going into this one!*

image host

Like it's stated in the title, Aiden King is one deviant motherfucker! He has no boundaries whatsoever, and his moral compass is broke as fuck. The things he did
daph pink  君は
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who love dark,bully romance, just not me
Recommended to daph pink by: _All.Things.Steamy (Simran)
2*this is shit* stars

Warning:- if you really wanna enjoy this book, you need to shut off your feminist brain, I am sorry I can't!
Here's a little suggestion to the author ,
" if only purpose of your book is steamy romance at least do it well"
This book not only miss the mark but it just flew right past it .

I don't have a problem with bully ,dark high school romances , I quite like them and that's why I picked up this book but readers need to get this thing in their head:-
"there is a fine line betw
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Fantabulous!

This was such an awesome bully romance. If you like this genre at all, then this is the book for you. The Hero is a huge jerk and a big bully and completely obsessed with the heroine Elsa Quinn. First he bullies her by turning the whole school against her on her first day, then later he bullies her into almost everything she does. She sees emptiness in his eyes, she knows he has something dark inside him.

I had been waiting for this book. Not long ago I read Noble Savages that includ
Arini
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
#1 Deviant King — 2 Stars
#2 Steel Princess (DNF @ 30%)

BLEACH... BLEACH... PLEASE GIVE ME SOME!!
I NEED BLEACH FOR MY EYES… YUCK, THIS IS HORRENDOUS!!

I like bully romances, but not this. I thought I could tolerate a lot when it comes to complex characters with extremely disturbing behavior, but apparently not at this magnitude. Not with Aiden. If it had been any of the other Four Horsemen members (Xander, Ronan, or Cole) who got their stories written first, I would’ve probably liked theirs
Jun 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, ya, contemporary
I finished this book in one sitting - because it was that addictive.

DK pushed a little bit farther than the previous book and I'm still curious. Sexual exploration is always good when both parts agree on them so some stuff didn't bother me.

While I flew through the pages, I must admit there wasn't that much of a plot up until 96% of the book. There was a mystery, yes, but not enough to move the story forward but now I am intrigued.
mel ☽
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
#0: cruel king4.5 stars
#1: deviant king4 stars
#2: steel princess3.5 stars

4 stars

this is my first ever bully, academy type of romance book and i really liked this! it was definitely a page-turner for me and that's definitely a plus. i mean, i read this rather than study for my midterm soo... yay, right?

i wasn't expecting anything that would wow me to be honest, but this did because all the mystery from the h's childhood got me hooked.

family intrigue, rich people doing bad things but they
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description
description To be honest, I am not really a huge fan of bully books, and the start of this one was a little rough for me. However, I like this author so I pushed through, and I am glad I did because I ended up getting sucked into the story and enjoying it a whole hell of a lot. The writing was great. It moved along at a good pace. The plot, although, far-fetched kept we turning the pages. There was a good cast of secondary characters, and I liked Elsa a lot. Aiden, on the other hand, was hard to warm up to
Arena♡

This book in a couple of gif's:

So, this was my first ever bully romance and I loved it so much. (In case you're wondering, I read this book about 3 months ago, and I've come a long way since then in this trope. The reason I'm writing this review now is because when I read this book I hadn't starting writing reviews yet, and I just re-read this series so I thought why not write one now?) Anyways, like I said this was my first book in this trope and my first book by author Rina Kent, who btw i
Fre06 Begum
Sophia Triad
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everything about Aiden King is black.
Black mind.
Black heart.
Black soul.
Bookadmirer
May 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
This book was really bad. I knew it's a bully romance and I also knew about the force seduction which I have no problem with. I have read plenty of books that have force seduction which also have good plots and enjoyed them. However, I just didn't enjoy this book. The scenes were repetitive and not entertaining. The whole mystery of the past didn't serve any purpose until the end. It was also unnecessary lengthy.

His fingers are back to my bra again, but instead of tracing like earlier, his thu
ABookLover73
Five deviant stars for Elsa and Aiden 🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is the first book I've read by Rina Kent and I only have words of praise.

I love everything in this book.

From the beginning to the end.

From the writing style, through characters to the storyline.

But, you need to know a few things before you start reading this book.

"Deviant King" is a dark high school bully romance in full meaning of those words and it isn't the book for everyone's taste.

Elsa is a female character who came to a new school wishin
zaraa
Feb 24, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
turns out it’s actually quite hard to get into high school based books when you’re older than the characters. no I'm kidding, but, honestly, this book was quite immature and typical high school students trying too hard to be something to stand out while acting stupid. all of the characters needed a grown up wake up call: Aidan, the male character was trying too hard to be a dark character and it obviously didn’t feel as natural as it should have. I mean he starts to bully the main girl, Elsa out ...more
Birjis
I'm so glad there is an author dedicated to bully romance, I know I'll come here to sate my bully romance craving and the plus point is good writing. The authors heroes are great a-hole (if you can tolerate such heroes pick this book) and a fighter heroine.

Elsa was a mystery. She was adopted by her aunt and uncle after her parents death. Starting her senior school wasn't so bad until she was labelled an outcast.
Aiden was dark, mysterious and class A a-hole. He is an outright bully who targets
CourtRocks'
May 29, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

Only read this because Laty is making me 👀 so she needs to learn once and for all that Vicious is still a better bae🤷😂 but Eh, nothing special, and I'm not sure why this series is so hyped unless it gets way better from here. The writing was bland, the story just okay so far, and some parts were pretty cheesy and a lot of times rushed and contrived. I liked the 4 horsemen characters and their interactions, and that's pretty much it🤷.

The heroine was just okay. She wasn't terrible, and I
Rina Kent
Oct 02, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
DEVIANT KING - Aiden & Elsa Trilogy Book One

AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/31E1uoo
AMAZON UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2NsmuL6
INTERNATIONAL ➜ https://smarturl.it/DKBuy
AUDIBLE US ➜ https://adbl.co/2wIa1fC

This book is the first part of a trilogy and is NOT standalone.

Royal Elite Series:
#0 Cruel King
#1 Deviant King
#2 Steel Princess
#3 Twisted Kingdom
#4 Black Knight (Xander)
#5 Vicious Prince (Ronan)
#6 Ruthless Empire (Cole)
#7 Royal Elite Epilogue

Hana ♡
HOT DAMN. Talk about possessive... this “anti” hero met all of my OTT requirements <3 <3 ...more
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Really liked it!!! I need answers! Starting the next one now.
alana ♡
Me: this is an absolute train wreck
Also me: *immediately downloads the next book*

Deviant King is a dark, toxic as hell, wtf just happened type of read but I’d be lying if I said that cliff hanger didn’t get me. So onward to the next train wreck we go.

If you’re going to pick this up make sure you read the authors warning beforehand 🙃
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
❤️ Follow me on Instagram 💋

Well... No one can say that this author isn't on top of her game with highschool bully romance.
However I've feel uncomfortable with all the similarities with Cruel King (Levi's King story and the Prequel for this series).
If I hadn't read it before, probably would like it more.

Anyway... Aiden is a total psychopath with a pretty face and a giant smart brain. He's cold, intense, deadly handsome with deadly eyes, and has the world and the last name at his side.
Elsa is just
Deniz

OMG I loved this. An amazing read! I can't stop reading.
I cannot wait for the next book!!!
Excellent!!!
queen_of_the_books_18
“Aiden is a deviant. A dangerous deviant.”

WARNING
Aiden King is not a hero. He is a deviant alpha. He is unhinged. Fucked up. Has questionable morals. Pushes and pushes until people snap. He has questionable behaviour and does questionable things but damn if that didn’t make me love him more. Basically he’s a sick fuck!!

Beware, if you aren’t a fan of possessive, over the top alphas- DON’T READ THIS BOOK
Think of all the things that you don’t want in a relationship and a real life partner- THAT I
_All.Things.Steamy (Simran)
4 ”Aiden King” stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Aiden is the cliff.
Unknown.
Unplanned.
Unpredictable.
He’s my worst nightmare.

The moment I met Aiden in the previous book, let’s just say I wanted my grabby little hands on his story as soon as possible and why he was so obsessed with the ice princess. The fact that I was intrigued by him would be an understatement. After finishing this, I am glad that this is a trilogy cause I haven’t had enough of him yet. The authors writing just simply pulls you in and leaves yo
✨ Lucy ✨
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

'FIGHT ALL YOU WANT
IF I WANT YOU TO SCREAM YOU'LL SCREAM'

Everything about Aiden King is black.Black mind.Black heart.Black soul. He has always a mask on, no one can tell what it's passing through that psych mind. But Elsa Quinn triggers him, challenges him.

'BE MINE AND YOU'LL BE THE QUEEN
FIGHT AND YOU'LL REMAIN A PAWN'

This story isn't for everyone, it can be triggering for some of you, it's a real dark romance. You won't find a hero in this book, the heroine have to save herself . I was
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
Alright so I'm going to start by saying HEAD THE WARNING IN THE FRONT OF THIS BOOK! This is not for the faint of heart, not for the people who can't handle a seriously fuxed up hero and his quest to conquer the heroine. Aiden King has NO moral compass, it literally doesn't exist.

We met Aiden King in Cruel King (in the Noble Savages Boxset) and I was so bloody excited to get this story into my grabby hands. In CK, Aiden was clearly a little jacked in the head. He was dark as hell, very mysterious
Anna *Bran. San. Stan*
Nope, just nope. I hung in there only for the reveal at the end being ironically anti-climactic, considering all the climaxing that is going on otherwise. Two stars because I actually wanted to have the mystery solved and finished this (much like a bad movie) but I don’t think I want to invest more time in this trilogy. It isn’t even the bullying, it’s just repetitive and the plot seems recycled (have read something similar at some point) and I’m not even gonna spend more time thinking about why ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Sara, ☆☆☆☆☆

Dark but so good.

I was instantly hooked on the hate Aiden had for Elsa, his dark obsession for her became something she couldn’t hide from anymore. And once she caved? So good.

This book has so many secrets and a mystery to it where I just had to keep turning the page to find out more. Elsa struggles with her demons or monsters. She doesn’t know where they come from or why she has them but they are slowly eating away at her. Aiden helps stop the monsters but what happens when the prot
The Girl Murdered by Her TBR
5 Stars!!!

I loved this one! Rina Kent is becoming one of my favorite authors. This one's really angsty, intriguing and dark compared to The Cruel King. When I read the spin-off I was really excited for Aiden's story.
Jennifer Hinson
“Aiden is the cliff. Unknown. Unplanned. Unpredictable. He’s my worst nightmare. He’s also the closest thing I’ve had to freedom.”

description

After reading the Lies & Truths duet by Rina, I had to get something else from her in my Kindle library ASAP. Obviously Asher had been featured in this series as a secondary character at some point and with just how many readers went nuts over Aiden & Elsa, I knew I had to read their story. This was going to be a pretty big read for me......to see if Rina Kent was ju

• Vow of Revenge
  • Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • CRUEL
  • Promise Me (Diamond in the Rough #2)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • Love Me, Baby (Silver Creek High #3)
  • Malice
  • Waiting for the Sun (Hand Over My Heart Duet, #2)
  • Savage Elites (Bully Boys of Brittas Academy #2)
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Sweet Poisons (Pretty lies, ugly truths #1)
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • Naked or Dead
  • Skank (Hillcrest University, #3)
  • Let Me (Vengeful, #1)
  • If You Dare (Dare #3)
  • Taken By The Bully: A Dark Bully Romance
Rina Kent is an international bestselling author of everything enemies to lovers romance.
Darkness is her playground, suspense is her best friend, and twists are her brain’s food. However, she likes to think she’s a romantic at heart in some way, so don’t kill her hopes just yet.
Her heroes are anti-heroes and villains because she was always the weirdo who fell in love with the guys no one roots f

Royal Elite (8 books)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
  • Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)
  • Royal Elite Epilogue (Royal Elite, #7)

News & Interviews

“He pauses at my first button and searches my face. Touching him was never a part of the deal, and he must be wondering why I’m doing it willingly. I don’t know if he hates or loves it, but I don’t give him or myself time to think about it. I lift my knee and hit him in the crotch. Hard. As hard as I can. His face contorts and his hands shoot out for me, but I duck and run past him. A huge grin pulls on my face. I just kneed Aiden fucking King in the balls!” 9 likes
“Be mine and you become the queen on my board.” He pauses and flicks his tongue to lick my lower lip. “Fight and you’ll remain a pawn.” 8 likes