Start by marking “In Too Deep (Winter Games, #4)” as Want to Read:
In Too Deep (Winter Games, #4)

In Too Deep

(Winter Games #4)

From International Bestselling author, Dr. Rebecca Sharp, comes the new standalone in the Winter Games series...

NickMy life had been a series of unfortunate events:
Some of them out of my control, some of them entirely my fault.
I was only weeks away from being able to take my daughter and
finally be free from the past that had imprisoned us.
And then Tamsin Lucas showed
Kindle Edition
Published April 2020

To ask other readers questions about In Too Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Too Deep

Start your review of In Too Deep (Winter Games, #4)
Aurelie Gordio
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First book from the author and she got me speechless. I have read the book in one sitting. It’s not healthy I know but I couldn’t put it down. There was not a good time into the book that felt like ok to let go for a few hours. I needed to keep reading, to know what will happen next.
I thought it would be like all the story, the rich bad boy and the shy little girl, but let me tell you something, it was far from it, and much much better.
The book was intense, « deep ». It was amazing.
So many emoti
Dimaris rossy
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so excited that I finally got to Nick's story!

Nothing ever goes Nick's way. He doesn't know the meaning of someone caring for him and putting him first since he lost his dad. And even when that is happening to him, the best kept secret is that he IS the caring type. He cares deeply for the people he considers worthy.

Nick is intense but that is understandable. What will surprise you is how poetic he can be. I love the comparisons he makes of Tammy with the moon. It's perfect! He is perfect i
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shelly
Y’all, I had been waiting for this story. With every book I read in the Winter Games series, Nick and Tammy jumped off the pages at me and I knew, I knew that their book was going to be the one to get me. I knew that there would be a soft underbelly to the cold and calculating Nick Frost, though I don’t know that I quite expected how satisfying it would be to witness him make strong, stable, sweet Tammy come completely undone.

It was so satisfying.

And it was sexy as all get out. The burn between
Na
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"She's almost perfect. She's so damn close to being everything. Tamsin Lucas would be perfect if she were mine."

In too Deep is so far my favorite in the Winter Games series. It has almost everything I missed in the last two books I've read (even though I loved those as well) and everything in this story is perfectly dosed.

"Everything right now is too much. I'm put together all wrong, Nick. I need you to take me apart; I need to feel nothing except for you."

This whole book feels like it
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
4.5 stars!

You do not want to miss this sexy, emotional enemies to lovers, single dad romance! This was a SMOKING HOT book with so many FEELS! The level of emotions was so intense. The way this story played out was just so well done. Absolutely amazing!

Nick Frost! How I fell so hard for this man! A cold hearted playboy with dark secrets. Unquestionably sexy, arrogant and an absolute jerk. He had a callousness about him and dare I say, he even tormented the heroine at times.
I was the fucking K
Sabrina
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Lightening
Oh my god. This book was freaking amazing. I don’t even know where to start. I’m Too Deep is officially my favorite Rebecca Sharp book. It’s the perfect blend of funny, steamy, angsty and romancy. This story just hit me in the feels for the entire book. I couldn’t put it down, I had a burning desire to know what happened next. It was absolutely perfect and I would recommend this 10 out of 10 times.
Cait's Creatures

AY DIOS MIO, PAPI. In Too Deep was the Snowmass Holes book I’ve been anxiously awaiting. I’ve loved all of the books in the series so far, but Nick Frost has always been the one guy I’ve wanted to know more about. Each of the books revealed another layer of the Ice King, but he was always cold and aloof. Tamsin Lucas was the last of the women in the group, who was carrying around so much pain it was easy to read and feel throughout the novels. How could someone so cold help a woman recover?

WELL
PP's Bookshelf
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am going to be really blunt and honest with my review. Because my Mind.Is.Freaking.Blown ! Can someone tell me that I am crazy and stupid for not reading Rebecca Sharp before? In Too Deep claimed my heart and soul with everything from the very beginning to the end. Nick and Tammy's story had EVERYTHING. Drama, passion, emotion, angst, heartbreak, intensity and just everything amazing. I couldn't put it down. Rebecca Sharp, you have a new stalker.I mean me.

The characters in this book literally
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
In too Deep is the 4th book in the Winter Games series by Dr. Rebecca Sharp, but it can be read as a standalone. But for a whole experience read the whole series.

This book is about Frost and Tammy. I loved their story. It was amazing, sweet, heart wrenching and so so good.

I can't wait for the next book!
VikingGoddess
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. This book. Where do I start? Maybe with saying that this is my favorite in the series. It had everything I could have ever wanted in a book. Sexual tension, dirty words, mindblowing sex but also emotions that hit deep and made my heart pound. With excitement and anticipation and longing. And most of all it had love. Solid, profound and beautiful love. It wasn't always pretty but it was always true.

Nick and Tamsin were an amazing couple. Nick was an asshole by design to cope with all the tur
Petra Kralj
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loooooooooooooove Frost and Ms. Priss😍 Both hiding secrets that nobody else knows about.. After her first shock of finding she has cancer she calls him. But he thinks that he doesn't deserve her. He needs her to be Lilas tutor due to social services and her mother that is trying to convince them that he is unfit father. With Tammy's help Lila is also opening to Nick.

This story was expected and at the same time lost of unexpected twists. The depth of their secrets and the trust they put inyo one
Joelle

Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07L32W68C
Reviewed by : Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
Arc copy for honest reviews
5 stars from us

Nick

My life had been a series of u
Katie Silvi
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The BEST of the Winter Games Series!!

Sharp once again strikes Gold with In Too Deep. When it comes to the SnowmassHoles, she saved the absolute best for last.....at least the last of the SnowmassHoles. I went through an emotional upheaval; I laughed, I cried, I cursed, and I raged a little here or there. I spent the entire rest of my day processing this book and the emotions I was left with, and that folks, is a sign of a fantatsic book in my eyes. I dont want to let it go, I CAN'T let it go!

I h
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
“You are my moon. You aren’t blinding or burning like the sun, instead you rise quietly and calmly, bathing everything around you in your beautifully soft glimmer; you are the bright, pure luminescence in the darkness of life. No matter what the day brings, at the end of it you are always there, always rising.” -Nick Frost

Absolute sob fest! Nick Frost is the biggest jerk I’ve ever read but when he lets his guard down and opens his heart the words that flow are words that go straight to the soul
Paula D
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh I loved this book so much! Nick is like a snowflake he’s cold but is a different chaos that makes you want to find out why. Tammy is this beautiful soul that sees good in people and loves with all her heart. Two people that have known each other since high school but the total opposite until Lila. A page turning romance that makes you breathless at times and other times you just wanna scream! I love both main characters the chemistry is off the charts and Nicks soul full words had me loving h ...more
Sue's Romance Reviews
A romance with all the feels, In Too Deep by Rebecca Sharp will have you turning the pages and falling in love with the main characters.

Tamsin lives and strives in a well-ordered life.
Nick's life is chaos.

When Tamsin's well-ordered life is turned upside down, she turns to Nick to help her feel alive. While Nick helps Tamsin live, she becomes the peace and comfort he needs in his chaotic life.

When I was first introduced to Tamsin and Nick, I wanted their story. I am a sucker for a bad boy that ha
Emma
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again I find myself back in the mountains with the Snowmass gang. I have been sitting for a few days now trying to think of the best way to start the review to this book, so here goes. This book by far is the most emotionally charged read in the series, it gave me all the feels for both characters, Nick by far has been the most intriguing character of this series for me with his dark, broody, nature. But to finally understand his why he portrayed himself the way he did, makes me love him ev ...more
Leah Dynes
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“And maybe you’ve already gotten there, you realize that you have to take the chance regardless of the outcome because to dare is to lose your footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose yourself entirely.”

Nick Frost has always been the screw up of the bunch. When he lost his dad, he spiraled downward, heading toward anything that would make him numb. But Tammy had always been on his radar, always been something he could look at but not touch.

Tammy liked her life squeaky clean, with no drama a
Bibliophile  Chloe
A Winter Games Novel

Oh these Snowmassholes....(read the series, you will know what I mean) of them all, I know I love Nick Frost the mostest!

In Too Deep is the story I have been waiting, oh so patiently for, of Nick and Tamsin.

I admired Tammy's quiet strength.  I could empathize with her need for rules and her OCD tendencies. Her need for control when parts of her life were uncontrollable.

I also admired Nick's protective streak, even when it was a detriment to himself and those around him.  I a
Cassie May
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
Pain and Rage. So much rage pushed into the pages, dripping out of the book and climbing in my heart. This book is the fourth book in the Winter Games Series and the one I was waiting the longest and hoping the most for. The feelings in this book are so much! They ripped me open and let me bleed. I mourned so much for Nick and Tammy, for different reasons, but I mourned. I loved loved loved everything about this book and started a reread almost as s
Ariadna Basulto
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book y’all! *insert dying emoji* This series was my introduction to Rebecca Sharp and her writing. Each book she’s taken it up a notch with her blend of exciting writing, steam, infuriatingly, drool-worthy heroes, and her fantastic heroines. Not to the mention the wild ride of emotions each book takes you on. But this one...this was my favorite book written by her to date. It was soul-crushing, gut wrenching, heart stopping, tear inducing, and f*cking brilliant! It’s by far her best work ye ...more
LianaReads blog
Talk about books that make you cry!
This book will stay with me for a long long time from now on for sure, it's painful, it's hard to read at times, it's a great book with a lot of feelings, both the MC characters are having so much to share and have a past and a future and a present that is more important than anything to live for.

I can't write a proper review because i will give spoilers without wanting and you have to read it for yourself to go through all this rollercoaster of feelings. The m
Lisa Hill
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nick is a character that has intrigued me since the first book of this series, Up In The Air, was published.

Little by little, a bit more of him was revealed with each subsequent book of the series, snippets and teasers until BAM! He hits you with full force in this, his own story.

Holy hotness, is this man a storm in action? You can feel the raw pain and anger vibrating from the pages. The things he’s done, the things he’s experienced, lesser men would have crumbled from. The only thing keeping
Jill Badker
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first time reading Dr. Rebecca Sharp and I loved it!!! I did not know I was starting on the 3rd book of the series, but it didn't matter; I was still able to follow all of the characters and learn to love them. Nick and Tamsin have known each other since high school and both ignored their guts about each other. But as things go downhill for Tammy she turns to Nick for support and when he is going through the worst time in his life, he can't turn away from her. He has wanted her for so ...more
Jaime Reynolds
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I simply cannot put into words how amazing this story is. Talk about having your emotions all the over the place. The storylines and characters are well written and relatable. You find yourself laughing and crying and never wanting the story to end. Nick and Tammy’s stories will stay with you for a long time. This is one of the best books I will read this year and it should be for others as well. Highly recommended and would give more than five stars if I could.
Toni Paul
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great story of love and loss. It will give you all the feels for sure. It is a year jerker in more than one place but as always with a happy ending. I loved Nick and Tammy's story. You will love Lila too.
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
In Too Deep is book four in the Winter Games series and while each can be read as a standalone if you choose to do this, you will know that for those of us who have read the series from the beginning have patiently been waiting for this story. The suspense surrounding these two characters have enticed us in each book and as you begin to read this book, you cannot help, but hope that they get their HEA based upon the outcome of events that are revealed.
Nick is one of the snowmassholes and his na
Sharon Jones
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction book blog.
I couldn't wait to read Nick's story. He was in the background of the three previous books, Rebecca only giving snippets of him but enough to make you wanting and waiting for his story.
He was so much more than I could of ever imagined. Sure I knew he was a bit of a bad boy. But reading his back story, it all makes sense and he came across to me as a bit of a hero as the story went on.
Then there is Tammy. She is just beautiful-inside and out. S
Angie
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know how to even start this review.. Rebecca Sharp has done it again, I could not put this book down once I started. I feel like I got a workout reading this book. My emotions were all over the place. You will not go wrong with this book. Nick and Tamsin's story is worth the read.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Left For Wild
  • Beyond Now
  • Beyond Us (The Hutton Family, #4)
  • Lass
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • The Benefits of Bad Decisions
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Marcus (Signature Sweethearts, #6)
  • Playmaker Duet: The Complete Story (Prescott Family Book 2)
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • My Smalltown C.E.O. Scrooge
  • Cherished
  • The Setup
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • The First Taste
  • Guts & Glory: Mercy (In the Shadows Security, #1)
  • Toby  (Leaves of a Maple # 4.5)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
**Healing Heartaches One Alpha at a Time**
I’m a dentist by day and author by night!

Want to know more? Connect with me (#stalkme) at one or all of the links below!

Mailing List: http://bit.ly/StaySharpSignUp

Facebook: www.facebook.com/drrebeccasharp

Facebook Reader Group (My Sexy Sharpies): https://goo.gl/RrNZvT

Amazon Author Page: https://goo.gl/6wGFyV

Instagram: www.instagram.com/drrebeccasharp

Bookbub

Winter Games (5 books)
  • Up in the Air (Winter Games, #1)
  • On the Edge (Winter Games, #2)
  • Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games Book 3)
  • Over the Top (Winter Games, #5)