Start by marking “Love in Lockdown” as Want to Read:
Love in Lockdown

Love in Lockdown

A state of isolation, close proximity, or confinement.

Join fourteen bestselling authors as they distract YOU from lockdown with this collection of all-new short and steamy stories.

There’s no escaping... love is catching.

All proceeds will benefit organizations supporting families in need during this challenging time.

LOVE IN LOCKDOWN is only available for a limited
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 686 pages
Published June 2nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Love in Lockdown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Lockdown

Start your review of Love in Lockdown
Wendy'sThoughts
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Multiple Authors, Romance
Love in Lockdown is going away forever... grab it for $0.99, help out, and enjoy all-new short and steamy stories! Royalties will be split 50/50 between the two charities. Authors are not affiliated with either charity we are just trying to spread some love.

Locked In by Angel Devlin ~ A new Love and Liquor story.
Forbidden Delights by Cora Reilly ~ A new Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles story.
Lockdown with the Mountain Man by Frankie Love ~ A new steamy story.
A New Neighbor by Hope Ford ~ A new st
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Review of an arc of Bad Good Neighbor by Ker Dukey

Super short and packed with all the deliciousness that only instalust can give you.
Jameson gets shot and ends up in the ER where he meets the gorgeous doctor, Melanie Monroe. There was definite lust in the air, but nothing came from it.
Fast forward several months and Jameson has moved in next door. Melanie's annoyed by his constant partying and the two women he seems to have living with him. The nerve of him, destroying all of her fantasies. Howe
Andrea Fleury
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So far I Have read one story. Love and liquor by Angel Devlin. It was unbelievably wonderful. What a great story about Dan a pub owner and Rosie his employee. Rosie cleans his pub before and after closing. So when they both find out about the Corona Virus they decided to lockdown together.
Keri Loves Books
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Locking Him Down by Marley Valentine

This opposites attract MM romance is hot and sweet! Oliver hides who he is, while Micah lives out loud. You’ll get just a taste of Micah and Oliver’s chemistry in this short story.

Oliver has a big secret and the only one to figure it out is Micah, his long time crush. It’s going to get HOT when these two are forced to share a dorm room during a college visit. The only problem is, Oliver is hiding who he really his.
Being this close to Micah, he eon’t be able to
Angie
ANGEL OF TEARS by LA Cotton
This novella was the main reason I wanted to read this anthology. It takes place before PRINCE OF HEARTS in LA Cotton's Verona Legacy series and follows Matteo, the sweeter mafioso. Matteo, Enzo, and Nicco are out of town collecting their debt from a strip club owner when Matteo hears a cry for help. In the darkness of the alley, he finds Caitlin who was ambushed while walking home from work. After chasing off her attacker, Matteo escorts her home where a storm keeps t
Darlene I read WAY to many books
3.5 ⭐

So this one i got and only read few authors since those are the ones I know of. If you wanna read all the stories go right ahead but my rating is for just those ones not the whole bundle.

My new neighbor- Hope ford ⭐⭐
Clay and Caroline

This one was super fast super insta. Between caroline and Clay no push away steamyish and pretty straight to the point about new neighbor who lock themselves in the basement during a storm.

No ow/om drama, no cheating, sexy times, no virgins

No condoms, safe, h
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for Locking Him Down by Marley Valentine

This book was the perfect sweet, sexy pick-me up that I needed in these tough times.

I loved Oliver and Micah’s connection from the start, and I loved the contrast of how incredibly sweet they could be, and at the same time they could be incredibly hot together. These two just fit so well together, and I loved it.

This was a sweet, sexy and enjoyable read I couldn't put down. It's well-written and well paced. This is a fairly short story, but it pa
K.  Ramjohn
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm reviewing My Hollywood Heart by Haley Jenner
Well this was a short quick read that I absolutely loved. It felt like you got a full story in this novella. It was a little hilarious, a little heartfelt, extremely hott, and will definitely give you all the feels. Arie and Blake had witty banter, some amazing chemistry and their steamy scenes downright explosive. This was an excellent addition to the Love in Lockdown anthology.
Bookloverme
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Locked Down by Shaw Hart - 4.5 Stars

The story's about Archer and Hazel.

It's a super short story and I really enjoyed it. It's an arranged marriage and I liked that he wanted to marry her because he knew she's the one for him and that he loved her.

The last chapter's the epilogue. I want more. (view spoiler)

SAFETY:
(view spoiler)
Marley Valentine
May 05, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
❗️A N T H O L O G Y C O M I N G S O O N❗️

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄!

𝐏𝐑𝐄-𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐖

Amazon: bit.ly/LiLAmazon
Apple Books: apple.co/LiLApple
Nook: bit.ly/LiLNook
Kobo: bit.ly/LiLKobo
Google Play: bit.ly/LiLGP

LOCKING HIM DOWN

I’ve been infatuated with Micah Stewart from the very first time I laid eyes on him.

The only problem is he doesn’t know I’m gay.

Nobody does.

It’s my biggest secret. Until a school field trip forces us together for a week.

Away from the pressure, away from the judgement, i
Nina Levine
Jun 04, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Gah!! Forced proximity is such a fun trope to write and I loved writing this short Storm MC story for the Love In Lockdown anthology!!

“You were always my kryptonite, Chelsea, and we both know where that got me. Being forced into this kind of proximity with you is fucking dangerous.”

Meet Gunnar & Chelsea

The biker & the politician's daughter.
Sworn enemies.
One night will change everything.

GRAB YOUR COPY HERE:

Amazon US: https://bit.ly/LiL-AMZ-US
Amazon Universal: bit.ly/LiLAmazon
Apple Books: https:
Ker Dukey
Jun 02, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

♥️🔒 CHARITY ANTHOLOGY NOW LIVE 🔒♥️
𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗨𝗞 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀.
ONE-CLICK NOW: https://books2read.com/LOVEINLOCKDOWN
There’s no escaping... love is catching.
ONE-CLICK this charity anthology and help raise much needed funds for families struggling on hard times due to the coronavirus.
Amaz
ABookLover73
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc, anthology
ANGEL OF TEARS by L. A. COTTON

FIVE STORM STARS for Caitlin and Matteo ❤🖤❤🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This was short and so sweet!

“Angel of Tears” is a novella that precedes the “Verona Legacy” series and should be read before reading “Prince of Hearts”.

It's a dark bully college romance with the mafia trope.

Caitlin is a mysterious female character who thinks that because she comes from the wrong side of the track she is not good enough for Matteo.

Matteo is a male character who is completely different from his two c
Michelle Claypot_Reads
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites-2020
Such a great anthology!

My Hollywood Hart from Haley Jenner
Holy Shitballs these two can pack a punch with only a bite sized treat. When I saw who this was about I was a giddy hot mess! This is the kind of novella that tells an entire story. An entire filthy, dirty, swoonworthy story. I am desperate for more of these two and am not above begging. All the "Principesa" stars for this tasty morsel!!!

Locking Him Down from Marley Valentine
Wow! I have to say this author is fast becoming my fave MM story
Sophie Ruthven
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for My Hollywood Hart by Haley Jenner:
Gah what a perfect little tease of a story that was. Everything is crossed that my favourite powerhouse duo expand on it at some point as would love to see more of this couple and the world's they just crossed. Gah. Over way too quick.

Gave 5 stars for the characters alone, but be warned, you will be left like a junkie wanting a fix but in the best way
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthology, mc
- BAD/GOOD NEIGHBOR by Ker Dukey (5 stars)
This just a taste of what Is to come. A spicy MC short that is part of the Love in Lockdown Anthology for charity. You know if it’s a Dukey book it’s gonna be a good one! Jameson is in a very troubling situation which is when he first meets Melanie Monroe. Who knew they would end up being neighbors! This also introduces us to Animal. His book is coming up in June as part of the Royal Bastards MC. All in all, I enjoyed this short MC story. Told in dual PO
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
My 5 star review is for Angel of Tears by la cotton! This is as a beautiful story and one I won’t forget! Matteo and Cait meet under dire circumstances but what starts off as a horrible nights turns out to be one they won’t ever forget!

If any of the other stories are like this, then this is a read that will definitely keep you company when you need it most!
Athena D.
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Angel of Tears by L.A. Cotton, which is part of the Love In Lockdown Anthology.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

I need more Matteo now!!! I loved how something so beautiful can come from the unexpected. I’d love to find out if fate has more in store for Caitlin and Matteo!

Angel Of Tears by L.A. Cotton is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)

Read only Angel of Tears by L A Cotton and Locke by Tracy Lorraine.

Both were fun, steamy quick reads. AoT was a bit more emotional and the connection these two characters had was amazing. I hope they'll get their own book one day.
Stephanie
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
So I just finished Locke by Tracy Lorraine and man.. you’re letting your 19 year old son’s best friend stay at your house during the pandemic with your 18 year old daughter right next door. You’re letting them all drink beer during movie night and margaritas at dinner. Mom is also pushing daughter and friend together by helping him plan “date night” and hiding it all from Dad and brother. And in the end when the quarantine is lifted and everyone goes to college, parents let their daughter move i ...more
Haley Jenner
May 29, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
🔒CHARITY ANTHOLOGY🔒

𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗨𝗞 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀.

Amazon US: https://bit.ly/LiL-AMZ-US

heareads (Debbie)
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-read
Bad/Good Neighbour - Ker Dukey

Sexy rough biker and sweet innocent doctor. Sign me up!

Jamieson first meets Monroe when he’s taken to her ER for a gunshot wound. From the minute he sees her, he wants her.

He just so happens to move next door to her and like a knight in shining armour, saves her during a storm one night and their fate is sealed. Leading the way for some hot and steamy lockdown scenes!

Jamieson is protective, has humour and is definitely all alpha and I need to more of their story.
Kim
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it

I totally bought this for the M/M story Locking Him Down by Marley Valentine. I really enjoyed this short. Oliver has been keeping secrets from everyone, but he cannot hide from himself that he has a fascination with one certain guy. Micah is out and not afraid to be who he is. He is not sure why Oliver stares at him in odd ways or what he might have done to make him dislike him. But now that they will be spending a week in a dorm room together, it's probably time to come clean.

I loved how supp
Lauren Luman
Jun 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I read Locking Him Down by Marley Valentine and loved it. It was kind of a coming of age/coming out story and I can't wait to see what else Valentine has in store for Micah and Oliver. They are so perfect together! ...more
Melissa {I’m All Booked Up Reviews}
Five Stars for Everyone!

What a great anthology to read during this time in our world. Fourteen authors come together to create love during lockdown. I love anthologies because they always introduce me to new authors and even gives me a glimpse of when authors I’ve read before write new tropes!

Love in Lockdown has everything from arranged marriages, friends to lovers, MC, age gap/reverse age gap, second chance, mafia, and MM. There is something for everyone. Every author did a fantastic job at
Bex_Book_Revieux
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the steamy, sexy stories in Lockdown!

My Hollywood Hart

Ari and Blake are super fun, and damn sexy together!! A fun meet cute wherein Ari does exactly what I expected and acts like an a$$. Fast paced and surprisingly sweet, Ari and Blake find they have a lot more in common than either one expected. 5 diiirrttty talking stars for Mr. Hollywood Hart!!

Locking Him Down by Marley Valentine

Micah and Oliver are sweet perfection!
My Hollywood Hart
By Haley Jenner

Ari and Blake are super fun, and damn se
KC Caron (Aphrodites Reading Alphas)
Marley Valentine's "Locking Him Down" is wonderful New Adult romance, and THE highlight for me among so many great stories.

Oliver and Micah!!!!! FLOVE their origin story. Opposites attract finding new love and leaving the whole world open for possibilities. Marley Valentine has another HUGE hit in MM romance on her hands with "Locking Him Down"

"Our mouths move without an expiration date, languidly teasing and tasting, promising one another of all the good things left to come." That's top notch
Cheryl
Jun 05, 2020 rated it liked it
For charity

I was told by an Author in this Anthology that these were full stories, well they are short stories but full they are not. With endings "The end for now", for the full story pre-order here", etc. So for now I'm turned off of these types of books.

The only good thing that came out of them is it was for charity!
Nikki (Deeply Bookish)
I’ll be honest that I’m here only for L.A. Cotton’s story.

Angel of Tears // A Verona Legacy Short Story

Matteo is one of my favourites from the Verona Legacy so I’m really happy I got to see more of him! He’s such a great character, and here it’s proved that he has a heart of gold. He’s a gentleman and I just love everything about him. Him and Caitlin had this spark from the start so it was a cute short story to read, although I really secretly hope that we’ll get more of him, and that him and C
Diane Yoz
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
I had to purchase this because I'll do anything for a great cause.. but I definitely feel like I'm the luckiest person.. The stories are amazing!! Locked up Hearts (GUNNAR) by Nina Levine was an intense sparks fly quick story. It has a HAE for now and one that has my dying for the full length novel..EEEK
Bad Good Neighbor by Ker Dukey.. hello I love her stories Amazing!! Oh and CORA Reilly ❤️❤️ Every story is a quick read and just so so good!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Romance Retreat: Love in Lockdown Charity Anthology 1 10 Jun 08, 2020 08:35AM
Romance Retreat: Love in Lockdown Charity Anthology 2 9 Jun 03, 2020 04:15AM
Romance Retreat: LOVE IN LOCKDOWN 4 26 May 12, 2020 03:40AM
Romance Retreat: Love in Lockdown Charity Anthology 1 22 Apr 06, 2020 05:38AM

• Kiss Me in the Dark
  • Forbidden Delights
  • Dark Fairy Tales
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • California Dreamin'
  • Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • The Danger You Know (Shadow Duet, #1)
  • Stories of September
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Scott Jenkins' Road to Wonderland
  • Enchanted (The Accidental Billionaires #4)
  • Girl Gone Viral (Modern Love, #2)
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)

News & Interviews