Start by marking “The Reflection of Hope” as Want to Read:
The Reflection of Hope

The Reflection of Hope

(The CASE Files (Superhero Series))

Vanessa Ripley (do not call her Vanessa) uses her rare combination of physical and mental super abilities only for consulting and training, staying out of the field after a catastrophic mission resulted in the death of a civilian. But now her old flame Evan Forgeron needs her help. His task force is this close to stopping the Citizens Against Superhero Existence (CASE), an ...more
Published May 13th 2020 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Reflection of Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Reflection of Hope

Start your review of The Reflection of Hope
Tristan Burbridge
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
The story line was great, the character work was fabulous, and the book had a smooth flow to it. I was hooked from beginning to end. I look forward to the next one.

Vicky
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Case Files series of superhero books. You don’t have to have read the first two to enjoy this, but it would help you understand what’s going on better. In this one, Rip has been called upon to help Evan in their fight against CASE. I won’t tell you exactly what happens, but it’s something that causes Rip to question her past, herself, and even her future. The author knows how to make a story exciting while still maintaining a level of emotional interaction between t ...more
Jeanne Richardson
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Natalie J. Damschroder; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Sep 10, 2020
Zoe
marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2020
Natalie J. Damschroder is an award-winning author of contemporary and paranormal romance, with an emphasis on romantic adventure. She has had 31 novels, 11 novellas, and numerous short stories published by several publishers, most recently with Soul Mate Publishing, Entangled Publishing, and Carina Press.

Natalie grew up in Massachusetts, and loves the New England Patriots more than anything. (Exc

The CASE Files (Superhero Series) (3 books)
  • The Color of Courage
  • The Light of Redemption

News & Interviews

Psychological thrillers that will leave your head spinning. Cold cases, detectives hot on a trail, unreliable narrators, and a dash of poison...