Start by marking “Winter's Arrow (X-Clan, #2)” as Want to Read:
Winter's Arrow (X-Clan, #2)

Winter's Arrow

(X-Clan #2)

True love is a myth.
A trick.
A way to subdue the heroine and take everything from her.

Winter Snow
My "true love" conspired with my stepmother to have me killed and stole my throne.

But they failed.

I've been in hiding and refining my vengeance. I'm no longer the damsel they mistook me for once upon a time. I'm coming for them. And my kingdom, too.

Who needs dwarves when you
Published May 14th 2020 by Ninja Newt Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Winter's Arrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter's Arrow

Start your review of Winter's Arrow (X-Clan, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Sizzling Snow White and the Huntsman post zombie apocalypse!

This was a very strange and somewhat wonderful post apocalyptic world. It is Earth broken up into sectors, there were some American cities mentioned that I recognized so it is in the not to distant future, but much of the human race has been decimated by the zombie virus, though some communities of humans do still survive.

However this Sinister Fairy Tale centers around wolf shifters, who are immune to the virus. Though Zombies still can
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
53157837._SX318_SY475_

This was such a great read and I was glued from the second I picked this up reading this in one sitting.
This author consistently delivers and is now a definite one-click for me.
This one is set in the same world as Andorra Sector and is also in the sinister fairy tales series but is also a complete unrelated standalone and can be read as such.
It’s a loose Snow White retelling that is set in a dystopian omegaverse future complete with wolf-shifters.
Snow Frost of winter sector is in danger from her
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
description

For the first time in what feels a long time, mainly due to the uncertain times in which we presently live, I have read a book that I just didn't want to put down. A book that drew me totally and profoundly into it's world, had me utterly entranced with every word, had me battling between the need to read quickly and find out what would happen next with stretching out the experience and time with the characters for as long as possible.

From the blurb I was expecting a far less battle-ready Snow/W
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Winter's Arrow is an incredibly delicious retelling of Snow White set in the Omegaverse and I was hooked on its ever word! Snow was the princess of Winter Sector, the rightful heir, and the last member of her family's line. When her parents died, she was left in the care of a female Alpha, one who took care of her despite her Beta shortcomings. However, not everything was all smiles and rainbows in the kingdom. Something was wrong. Snow overheard a murder plot. Her caregiver wanted to kill her. ...more
Leigh
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Winter's Arrow is book 3 in the X-Clan Series and it's a retelling of Snow White. Snow/Winter was raised a Beta by her evil stepmother although she's actually an Omega. When she overhears her stepmother and future mate discussing her killing she knows she has to flee. At the same time she stops taking the strength pills that she doesn't realize are actually suppressants. This sends her into heat and luckily Alpha Kazek from the Norse Sector is there to help which leads to him mating her. I reall ...more
Melissasfandomworld
Jul 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lexi’s books are always SUCH A JOY to read and this dark romance was no exception! I haven’t read book 1 and 2 in the series yet, this book can be read as a stand-alone imo, so I’m really looking forward to getting my hands on them as well, hopefully soon.

Highly recommend it if you’re into paranormal dark romance and aren’t afraid of things getting a bit rough and intense ;)

Little Warning; some parts in the book can be a trigger if you don’t like reading about mishandling and submissiveness. Ev
SimplyƝì₭
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it

This is not your fairytale of Snow White, this is dark retelling. It was very delicious though. The author is new to me, but I really enjoyed the imagery and the story she told. I was shocked and yet engaged in the story. Kaz and Winter were a great couple. Their love unfolds in the omega universe kingdom that partakes in sexual rituals and open kinkiness. It's a trip. You should read it.

Buy Links:
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-favorites
Motaung
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was fun but it borders on disgusting. There are some foods that I will be avoiding for the time being. The feeding sessions that went on between Kazek and Winter, yuck🤢🤮
aãmmÿ
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I never wanted this to end! We’re back in the X-Clan / Zombie Year 2099 universe where humans are scarce and Alphas rule sectors. This is a post-apocalyptic Snow White retelling that’s dark, sexy and so very addictive.

Snow Frost, Princess of Winter Sector discovers her fiancé is planning to murder her on her wedding night. With the help of her seven most trusted Betas she sneaks on board a plane and escapes to Norse Sector.

Alpha Kazek Flor, formally known as the huntsman and notorious assassin,
Kahea
***4 Stars***

This baby was a surprise. A totally pleasant one, but it definitely made me sit up and go “Hey” It also had me going “WTF?!?!” a couplefew times, but I definitely got behind this retelling of Snow White. Everything from our MC’s, to the world building and all the way down to the Seven Dwarves had me getting lost in the story until the very end.

Snow/Winter and Kazek were definitely a pair, a pair I ended up really liking in the end, but boy did these two have quite a journey to t
K.  Ramjohn
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Winter's Arrow, the latest addition to the Sinister Fairytale collection, is a dark retelling of Snow White from a shifter slant and I was hooked from beginning to end. This tale was a paranormal/dystopian/omegaverse story and it was fast paced and action-packed filled with drama, secrets, lies, mystery, suspense betrayal and so much more. The relationship between Winter and Kazek was hott and intense but they both had some serious communication issues to work out, and the author did a great job ...more
SCBookAddict
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Winter's Arrow is the first story I've read by Lexi C. Cross. For the story to be shapeshifters set in the post-apocalyptic world, it was really freaking good! This usually isn't my go to genre (sorry the only zombies I'm used to are the ones associated with the White Walkers)but this author wrote the story extremely well where I was hooked from the moment Kazek and Winter met the second time.

I found it to be an extremely hot read. The push and pull, the fighting and resistance between these tw
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

Winter's Arrow was the paranormal fairytale retelling that I needed! The story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves flipped on its end with this story. Snow is a captured princess that gets away from her evil stepmother. Was Snow's escape toward the enemy or toward the life she was always supposed to have? I was dragged in and gripped to the point I devoured this in almost one sitting, and I ran out to get the other books within the series.

Video review available in Week
Louise
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adore this world that this author has created. It started with Andorra Sector, went into X-Clan: The Experiment and now we have this little beauty, Winter’s Arrow.

All wolves, a few zombies and a whole lot of steam, grit and tension. Not to mention a gorgeous backdrop.

I get really frustrated with shifter stories. They tend to have pretty much the same storylines running through them but this world, with the element of zombies, really one ups a lot of books out there. I mean it’s not a
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This was my first book from this author and I have to say that I was hooked from the first chapter!! I haven't read many books with shifters so this was such a unique retelling of Snow White.
We have a strong heroine, Snow. An alpha, Kaz, who will keep you on your toes and sizzling passion.
I thoroughly loved the writing, the character development and the whole Wolf hierarchy. The book was engaging and I absolutely adored the twists and turns.
It won't be my last book from this author and this was
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Winters Arrow is a brilliant read. This is not a genre I normally read and I’m so glad I took the chance to read it. Once I started this I was hooked from start to finish. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

It’s part of the Sinister Fairytales collection. It most definitely can be read as a stand-alone. A fabulous well written retelling of Snow White.
Mirjam
Jun 20, 2019 marked it as to-read

Part of the X-Clan Series
Andorra Sector (X-Clan #1) by Lexi C. Foss The Experiment (X-Clan #1.5) by Lexi C. Foss Winter's Arrow (X-Clan, #2) by Lexi C. Foss Bariloche Sector (X-Clan, #3) by Lexi C. Foss
This series is part of the Zombie Year 2099 universe.

While part of the Sinister Fairy Tales Collection each can be read as a stand-alone
Kate V
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
I have a lot of feelings about this story. I really liked it. The one part I had a bit of a hard time accepting was the definite non-consensual element at the beginning. BUT I can't even be mad or upset about it because

1. The author warned me several times AND
2. It's an omegaverse

This story is set in the X-Clan dystopian world where shifters rule and most humans have been infected with a zombie virus. Here we have Snow (Winter) and Kazek. Winter is a princess in her sector/kingdom and Kazek is
Beyond The Covers Blog
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romaine
A dark and delicious retelling of Snow White shifter style.

Snow is on the run after she discovers some disturbing news about what is suppose to happen to her on her wedding night. Little does she know that her world will be turned upside down by the alpha who will stake his claim.

Dangerous and sexy Kazek is the perfect alpha for the sassy, strong willed Winter.

Secrets are revealed and lies exposed testing Kaz and Winter's relationship. Twists and turns lurking in every corner.

Betrayals, mystery,
Kathy West
May 13, 2020 rated it it was ok

I have enjoyed the last few books of the Sinister Fairy Tales Collection……this one…not so much.
This book is different than most books I read.

You have alphas, omegas, betas.
You have betrayal and secrets.
You have action and violence.
You have sex.

But….nothing held my attention.

This book just was not for me. It might be fo you, but not me. I just could not stay focused reading it. There were many times I wanted to DNF, but I always keep going.

Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
May 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
description
Lexi C. Foss is a new to me author... and after finishing Winter's Arrow it can be said that this author will be on my * to watch out for* list!

About Winter's Arrow:

Winter's Arrow by Lexi C. Foss is one of many fairy tale retellings in the Sinister Fairy Tale Collection. This novel is dark and deliciously dangerous. It's a retelling of snow white and the seven dwarfs, only this version is based on shifter's and sexy as sin mating rituals.

Snow Frost is the last remaining heir of the Winter Sector
Kylie
May 12, 2020 rated it liked it

Overall, I did enjoy Winter’s Arrow by Lexi C Foss, but I also had a lot of issues with the story. This is my first LCF book, but it won’t be my last as Winter’s Arrow is actually the third book in a series- but I believe them to be interconnected stand-alone novels- so they can be read without knowledge of the other books- which is what I did.

The book was a bit of a toss up for me, it’s a bit of a roller coaster, but not the fun kind. The beginning was a bit boring, and right as the action sta
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon

When Princess Snow overhears a plot to kill her by her stepmother and fiancé, she runs right into the dominating arms of Alpha Kazek. To save her life, he mates and claims her, and becomes her King. Now all they have to do is go claim her throne and deal with the traitors who want her dead. Along the way, they fall in love and she comes into her own all while learning the art of submission.

This is a fantastical meld of zombies, wolf shifters, and some BDSM thrown in for good me
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
arc-final
short-and-sweet-1

Sinister fairy tales collection has recently become one of my favorites series so far!! The way the authors portray our favorite fairy tales , and turn them into these erotic, intense romance stories is now my addiction.
winter's arrow is no less fabulous. this is the first book by lexi.c foss that i have read as of now, and I must say that i liked it a lot.
In this book we get to meet winter and kazek. They both play there roles really well. I specially liked winter a
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
4~4.5 stars ~ Jess

Another installment of the Sinister Fairy Tales and this one was Snow White's turn.

I really liked the way the author incorporated elements of the original Snow White into this book. Snow Frost is the princess in the Winter Sector. She has been under the Alpha Queen of Mirrors rules since her parent's passing. Being groomed to the good little Beta to her future Alpha husband until Snow learns of the plots that are in place for her future.

Just doing his duty Alpha Kazek of Norse
PP's Bookshelf
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A confession- I am not a fantasy romance lover. Certain things about fantasy romance just stops me from falling in love with this genre. BUT Lexi C. Foss just blew through my mental blocks and may have converted me into a fan! This dark, twisted and supernatural retelling of Snow White was unexpectedly amazing.

Beta Snow has fled her Sector on her wedding night to Alpha Enrique because she comes to know of the plan of her Alpha stepmom Vanessa. And she did it by hiding into aircraft of the Norse
Krissy
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am amazed more and more each time I read a book from Lexi Foss! She has created this amazing world for all her characters. She weaves an incredible tale that sucks you in and you just can't stop reading her books until you have finished every single one! Ive lost plenty of sleep over her books, which I'm not at all complaining about!

Winter's Arrow is a retelling of Snow White with a modern twist. Snow Frost is the heir to the Winter Sector throne. She is engaged to be married to Alpha Enrique
Heather  The Hatters
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a dark and delicious retelling of this Sinister Fairytale. I was utterly and completely enthralled from the very first page to the very last. I mean what is not to love about wolves and their over protective natures? Lets just say Alpha Kazek's over protectiveness is off the charts HOT!.
Snow Frost has been made to believe she is something she is not. With the help of her personnel watchmen she is able to escape on the eve of what should be her demise. As she grows and finds out just who sh
Lager Lefse Book Blog
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Winter’s Arrow was a first for me from this author. It is not usually my genre of choice, but I was intrigued with the blurb, basically Snow White and her seven guardians mix with a shifter romance. I generally like shifter stories, but this one was also set in a post-apocalyptic, dystopian future with elements of shifters and zombies. Generally stating, not my favorite type of read, but I soldiered on.

The world is now set up as sectors and Snow White, ahem, sorry, Snow Frost of Winter controls
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Shadowlands Sector, One (Shadowlands Sector, #1)
  • Zhànzhì
  • Shadowlands Sector, Two (Shadowlands Sector, #2)
  • Leather and Lace (Lonesome Point, Texas, #1)
  • Shadowlands Sector, Three (Shadowlands Sector, #3)
  • Legend
  • Unknown Omega (Alpha Elite, #1)
  • Starlet
  • Heart Thief
  • Lock
  • Abducted
  • Imprisoned
  • Unnatural Omega (Alpha Elite #2)
  • Confess (Sin City Salvation, #1)
  • Used (Omega Market #1)
  • Hungry Diva
  • Lovebomb
  • Love Handles
USA Today Bestselling Author Lexi C. Foss loves to travel and write in supernatural worlds. Paranormal romance is her favorite genre, but she dabbles in contemporary romance when she needs a break from the darker side of her mind.

Coffee is her addiction, swimming is her passion, and she has a not-so-secret adoration for eclipse chasing.

Lexi can be found on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

X-Clan (4 books)
  • Andorra Sector (X-Clan #1)
  • The Experiment (X-Clan #1.5)
  • Bariloche Sector (X-Clan, #3)