Start by marking “Nursing the Newcomer (Cowboys and Angels, #47)” as Want to Read:
Nursing the Newcomer (Cowboys and Angels, #47)

Nursing the Newcomer

(Cowboys and Angels #47)

A woman with the face of an angel.
A man with the grace of ... well, he could use some.

Maxwell Donovan has the chance to prove himself as a Pinkerton detective. Unfortunately, he's not very good at being one. In fact, its not that he's short on brains, just balance, which lands him in more trouble than he'd care to admit. Then along came an angel ...

Angel Thorne came t
Published September 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Nursing the Newcomer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nursing the Newcomer

Start your review of Nursing the Newcomer (Cowboys and Angels, #47)
Cindy
Another wonderful installment in a great multi author series.
Mary Jane McLeod
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Series loved it

I'm really enjoying this series and all the characters in Creed and Bachelor. I loved Max and Angel's story and look forward to more books in the series.
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Nursing the Newcomer is a delightful romance with a hero who will have you laughing at his accident-prone life, but never at him. Poor Max. He’s like a bull in a store full of delicate glassworks and I probably shouldn’t have been the least bit surprised by his clumsiness resulting in that particular injury. These kinds of things just… happen to Max.

Angel simply wants to be loved for herself. Not her beauty, not what she can bring to a man’s ego by being pretty eye ca
Dorothy Roller
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A heroine whose name is Angel in a series about Angels is so wonderful. I loved this story.

Oh boy, another wonderful story by Ms. Morgan. She surely can write the most amazing and funny stories. Plus witty and always with adventures, and mentioning characters from her other works. It always like visiting old friends even if their mention is brief. I haven't read a story of hers that I didn't love. This is no exception and I adored both the hero and heroine.
This is another awesome addition to the
Sharon
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilariously great story

Max- an undercover Pinkerton agent trailing a suspect.
Angel- a beautiful nurse at Crede Hospital.
I enjoyed reading this intriguing story that is fantastically written with interesting characters that came alive on the pages. The witty banter and plot had me laughing out loud a few times. Their story has an angelic sweet HEA.

Maybe I missed it but why does he wear an eyepatch? I'm assuming its because of his clumsiness but I'm sure there's a good story there.
Dana Dobias
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice Story!

This is the 47th book in the Cowboys and Angels series. Creede has a new hospital and staff. One of the nurses is named Angel. Max, a Pinkerton Agent, is injured in the line of duty and needs Angel to check the injury. A friendship develops, there's a mystery to solve and a relationship builds.The angel is a French man and he's quite entertaining.This is a nice series.
Margie
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. I'll admit I had to read Monsieur LeBlanc's dialogue out loud to my self to be sure I understood what he was saying. All those "Zs" make sense when you say them instead of just reading them. Kit Morgan always has interesting characters and story lines but I think this might be the first one where the hero is confined to bed. I have loved this series and this is a good addition. ...more
Debbie
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely story about a real lovely Angel.

Angel is a independent young nurse that is so pretty that men only lust for her and that turns her against men or any hope for love. A late night noise makes Angel find a man with need of her help. What happens is like magic. Loved this story.
D'anah
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun

I enjoyed this book. Was fun, due in part to the character's clumsiness. It was warm and charming as the characters get to know each other, and draw each other out of their "protective shells". A nice ending, as usual.
JackEllena
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very warm romantic western.

A good book, short but interesting. The characters were just right for each other. Good humor is the best way to start a romance. Love can grow so much quicker. I don’t think love has a specific time table. Good reading, thank you, Jack.
Martha L. Slater
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Delightful Book!

From beginning to end, this Cowboys and Angels book was an exciting, sweet read. I would love to read more about this sweet couple as they start their new life in San Francisco. Just saying.
Anita Rohn
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel

There are angels in Creeds and they work their wonders along with friends and kindness. This one is humorous and filled with adventure that keeps you reading to the last word.
Ann Manning
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story!

This unbelievably imaginative and sweat story was just the right recipe for adventure and intrigue! A guardian angel, a clumsy hero, and a beautiful no nonsense heroine all thrown together for a amazing story that will keep you entertained!
Carol
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Angel had affirmed she would never marry unless a man could accept the fact beyond her beauty was a woman with a brain and able to make decisions. She met Max in a most peculiar way and began wondering if they were a fit as she nursed him back to health.
Donna
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I loved this book, author and series. I highly recommend this book, author and series. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series.
Pat  Comer
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Story.

Max and Angel had a time, him with a bad ankle, and bad guys all around. They tell in Love and got the bad guys. Thank you Kit Morgan.
Melissa Dobbins
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

As always Kit Morgan writes a good story and with the ever present touch of humor. It’s rare to find a writer who writes with humor. Enjoy 👍💜
Babs Wenk
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel and Max

Brit Max takes a job as a Pinkerton agent and twists his ankle. Nurse Angel has to take care of him. - Babs
Wilma K. Campbell
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book!!!
Debra Miller
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book!

I really love this series. The angels are all so different you never know what to expect. I enjoyed the romance in this book very much.
Amy Kettle
Dec 06, 2019
Robin Leffler
Jan 11, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Healing His Heart (Cowboys and Angels, #49)
  • Two-Step with Tess (The Matchmaker's Ball, #1)
  • Allemande with Angel (The Matchmaker's Ball, #2)
  • Moonlight with Alice (The Matchmaker's Ball, #3)
  • Last Dance with Letha (The Matchmaker's Ball #4)
  • Promenade with Penelope (The Matchmaker's Ball #5)
  • Rhett's Make-Believe Marriage (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance #1)
  • A Penny for His Heart (The Matchmaker's Ball #7)
  • An Agent for Savannah (The Pinkerton Matchmaker #44)
  • An Agent for Gillian (The Pinkerton Matchmaker #43)
  • An Agent for Frances (The Pinkerton Matchmaker #41)
  • An Agent for Anna (The Pinkerton Matchmaker, #13)
  • Orphan Train Brides
  • An Agent for Josie (The Pinkerton Matchmaker #31)
  • Nugget Nate: The Penny Calling
  • The Destined Duchess (The Book Club 16)
  • An Agent for Evelynn (The Pinkerton Matchmaker, #14)
  • An Agent For Magdala (The Pinkerton Matchmaker #37)
Kit Morgan, aka Geralyn Beauchamp, has been writing for fun all of her life. When writing as Geralyn Beauchamp, her books are epic, adventurous, romantic fantasy at its best. When writing as Kit Morgan they are whimsical, fun, inspirational sweet and clean stories that depict a strong sense of family and community. 'His Prairie Princess' is the first of the Prairie Brides books and the first in th ...more

Cowboys and Angels (1 - 10 of 49 books)
  • Beatrice the Bride (Cowboys and Angels, #1)
  • Lucky in Love (Cowboys and Angels, #2)
  • Rescuing the Rancher (Cowboys and Angels, #3)
  • Taming the Trainer (Cowboys and Angels Book 4)
  • Mail Order Merchant (Cowboys and Angels, #5)
  • Waiting on Waylon (Cowboys and Angels, #6)
  • Hannah the Healer (Cowboys and Angels, #7)
  • Wooing the Widow (Cowboys and Angels Book 8)
  • Bribing the Blacksmith (Cowboys and Angels, #9)
  • Bargain for Baby (Cowboys and Angels, #10)

News & Interviews