Start by marking “British Banger (Cocky Hero Club)” as Want to Read:
British Banger (Cocky Hero Club)

British Banger

(Cocky Hero Club)

British accents should come with a warning label. When they’re attached to deep, baritone voices that belong to sexy, cocky men, you should have to sign a waiver.

Most people wouldn’t touch short-term rental properties, but since my business partner took off with my client list, I need every deal I can get. Enter, one insanely sexy and completely exasperating Camden Reid.

Th
Published May 31st 2020

To ask other readers questions about British Banger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about British Banger

Start your review of British Banger (Cocky Hero Club)
nikki
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 “fudging” stars

Well what can I say? I absolutely adored this book!!
BRITISH BANGER is another book from the CHC world, featuring Camden and Quinn. Brit Camden is certainly a cheeky chappy and I couldn’t get enough of him. If you are a fan of BRITISH BEDMATE (previously , “Dear Bridget, I want You”) then you will love this book as we have cameos from Simon, Bridget and Calliope (who happens to be Camden’s sister)
The relationship between Cam and Quinn was so refreshing; the banter was brilliant
SimplyƝì₭

This was a perfect feel good read. A simple but sexy friends to lovers tale. Camden was golden, sexy, hung and British alpha male, then Quinn was a curvy, witty independent woman. When there worlds come together great things happen.

The accent in this book just takes it to another platform. I am sucka for British tongues. I loved everything Camden said. I feel they had the perfect HEA. Check it out, I am sure you will love it.

My review to come.
Siobhan
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
British Banger hooked me from the start, ensuring I was happy to devour this one in a single sitting. Although I worked out how things were going to play out quite early in the story, it was not enough to lessen my enjoyment.

This one hooked on every page, ensuring you fall deeper and deeper for the characters. Both are a lot of fun, along with the side characters, which will have you desperate for every interaction you can get. In fact, I’d be happy to read about side characters in future storie
Alaina
Okay, so this was a lot better than French Wanker in my opinion.

In British Banger, you will meet Quinn and Camden. From the very beginning, you could smell the sexual tension between them. Of course it was a forbidden relationship, I guess, because he was her client. Yet, no matter how hard they tried to not cross that boundary... it just seemed like a lot more to do so.

Guys, the fireworks that happened from these two getting together were amazing. I loved these two together so much. Which mean
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me say that when I read the title my mind went straight to the gutter-no shame 😁

Quinn's work life was falling apart and she needed one break to help her get back in the game. When she's given the opportunity to find Camden-sexy British speaking man she knows this is her chance to keep he company going.

Camden was needing an apartment for 6 month in the states and then he would be back on his home turf. What he didn't expect was to be intrigued by Quinn. Well one thing lead to another and the
Pelusa Rivera
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I totally agree about warning labels should be given for British accents, because I totally swoon when I hear it, I always that is prince Harry is talking to me, yes my fantasy..ahhh I liked Quinn, i like smart strong woman holding their own, and she needed to be to deal with Camden, lawdy lawdy, the sparks i felt them..

Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author. Voluntarily reviewed with my own thoughts and opinions.
Anelise | 2kidsandagoodbook
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: friend-recs
Oh my goodness this book had me hooked from the very beginning. I loved Camden and not just because he was British. He was demanding as a successful businessman would be but little bits of his personality would peak out which just made him more and more enduring. Quinn was so strong and very much could take care of herself. She wasn’t afraid to shut Camden down even when she was making herself ignore the chemistry between them.
What started as a business relationship turned into something else as
Jessica Alcazar
Excellent chemistry matched with brilliant banter between these two! Made the story fly for me! Also, my giddiness meter was off the charts with this one. This story was super FUN all around! This is a unique close proximity story I think everyone will enjoy. The story-line and relationship development was excellent. I loved their progression and when they finally did come together, it was super delicious! Secondary characters that enhanced the story also added to my enjoyment. I am having a rea ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oh snap... I just want to say that I hope this book comes in audible. I can't wait to listen to it with a narrator with a British accent, its gonna be HOT!!!

I loved this story. Quinn and Camden were funny, sexy and the chemistry between them were just HOT.
Quin is a realtor and when her business partner runs off with her client list, her business is struggling. When she gets the offer to find Camden a house who is in town for 6months she has no choice but to go along with it.
Camden is British, ar
Kari Hansen
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quinn is a realtor who finds herself desperate for business when not only does her partner leave but their client list as gone as well. The opportunity to find a short term lease for a British businessman will help her get back on her feet but she wasn’t expecting the test of patience that it would require.

Camden is not overly enthused to be spending time in the US however when he meets his realtor, he may have to reconsider that thought. He is very attracted to her and after their business rela
The Book Fairy Reviews
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hooked and devoured are what this book did to me. From the fist paragraph I knew that theses characters were going to have me reading throughout the night getting no sleep at all. Camden and Quinn have all the quality I love in a book that will have you hooked. Imagining his British acce7 as the movie of this book played out in my head I wished more than anything that it would became a reality, that I could enjoy this book and it’s characters on the screen weather the small one or the large one! ...more
Susan (susayq ~)
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first read from Jennifer Woodhull and let me tell you, I really liked it! I will be looking for other things by her :)

Cam and Quinn were just great! I loved their spark. This was fun and witty!
Linda ( Clary_Starfall )
#arcreview #justreleased
@givemebookspr @cockyheroclub
British Banger - Jennifer Woodhull @authorjenniferwoodhull
🌺
Quinn an hard working independent woman who knows how to pick herself up and fight for what she wants.
🦋
Camden an British cocky basterd who has to travel the world for business and maybe find more than that.
🌺
I loved the way both characters banter, interact and get along with each other, it’s an easy read, and liked the pace.
Blurb;

British accents should come with a warning
Heather andrews
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The man enjoys teasing his woman, “Why not? Effing is brilliant. Who doesn’t love effing?” Her cheeks turn a deeper shade of pink every time I say the word which just makes me want to say it even more." I liked this book, I loved Camden.
Madeleine
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What better way to discover new authors than slowly reading your way through the Cocky Hero Club books? Jennifer is new to me and I'm loving this book. Loved Cam & Quinn. Chemistry between these two was out of this world. ...more
Claire Raye
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a super fun and flirty read. Quinn, is a strong, independent woman who isn't afraid to work hard or play hard. She's a realtor, struggling to get her business back on its feet after her partner walked out with all their clients. When she gets the offer to find Camden, the arrogant British businessman who's in town for 6 months, a place to live, she jumps at the chance. Little does she realise what she's in for!

When she and Camden first meet, you can literally see the sparks fly. He's al
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
Isabelle MBTL
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars

Adult Contemporary Romance

First Person, Dual-POV

This book is part of the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.

He's the kind of man who blows into your life like a sex hurricane, then heads down the coast to the next stop.

by Quinn

As a follower of Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward's work, I've truly enjoyed the idea of this collection.

This book didn

Jackie Wright
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was a breath of fresh air, I loved everything about this entertaining read from the Cocky Hero Club World. Jennifer Woodhull is a new author to me and after reading British Banger I’m left wondering why she hasn’t crossed my radar before now.
Brit Camden is in the States for 6 months on business and he hires Quinn to find him the perfect rental property what follows is a fun entertaining enjoyable story that features not only new characters but we also catch up with a few old favour
Amy Miller
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Quinn a realtor is a strong independent but she is struggling with her business. Her partner took all of her clients and now she is having a hard time.
Then she meets Camden, He is a British hunk who also happens to be looking to buy a house. Their attraction is instant and so sexy. I love Camden he is amazing and I love the way he treat Quinn. I do like that Quinn can handle her own and is her own woman. Another great addition !
World Of Books 65
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sit back kick your shoes off pour a drink of choice and settle down to enjoy another great addition to the Cocky Hero Club.

If your not British then Banger mean's sausage - we love our sausage and mash potato and add in onion gravy and you have perfect British dish which our hero Camden is..... A perfect British Dish - although I am from London so mushy peas do nothing for me!

I personnel would have named this book 'Dirty Deeds' cause our Camden does like to do a lot of Dirty deeds with Quinn.

Camd
Jenifer Briggs
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fun, flirty, sexy read!!!! I love cocky heroes and strong women that being them to their knees, and this book completely embodies that!! I was laughing the entire time I was reading!

So we have Quinn, who is very much a strong, independent woman (and who I adore.) She's a realtor whose business is struggling thanks to her partner suddenly leaving and taking all of their clients. She soon meets the cocky, incredibly good looking British Camden, and has the chance to find him a house, she im
S
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in one sitting , It was unputdownable & a total page turner , it was so so good. From the first line It captured my attention and I couldn't keep the book down until I was done. If you fan of British Bedmate than you MUST read this book , the writing is crisp and so much fun . I absolutely LOVED this book! I mean what's not to love with perfect plot and brilliant banter you are in for a treat.

Camden is in US for 6 month & he is Calliope’s Brother. She is the same Calliope w
Gin
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An entertaining romance between the sweet, irresistible beauty, Quinn and the handsome, smart Brit, Camden. He's in the States for 6 months to close a deal that will catapult him into billionaire status. He needs a temporary home and it's Quinn's job to find the perfect place. The two have an instant chemistry and the more time they spend together the hotter it gets. But she's not a temporary kind of girl and he's not a permanent type of man. His heart was broken years ago plus he's only in town ...more
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
Confession: I freaking LOVE British accents. Like, I could just sit and listen to an Englishman talk for hours, and swoon with happiness. And well, British Banger made me wish I could listen to the audio version, because I think I would have a smile on my face for days!

Quinn and Camden come from opposite ends of the Earth, but when they come together, whoa, do the sparks go flying! When an opportunity lands in her lap to get Camden a place to live, Quinn jumps all over the chance to prove that s
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
British Banger by Jennifer Woodhull is a standalone contemporary romance in the Cocky Hero Club world. It features Camden Reid, brother of Calliope from British Bedmate. If you're a fan of British Bedmate, then this is a must-read.

This story has great characters with a lot of chemistry and an entertaining storyline. Camden is a cocky, sexy, and alpha. Quinn is a realter who is down on her luck after her business partner took off with her client list. She doesn't let that keep her down. She is wi
Ga Books LoverX
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was SUPER entertaining. Not going to lie, accents do it for me. I obviously have a Southern one, so if there is a worldly or cultured British accent, I am a GONER. Totally heard Camden's sexy accent in my head when reading, just makes the book even better! Camden and Quinn have a very explosive relationship and you can see the sparks flying with their exchanges. It was an entertaining read that has a really good story line and is a fun book to read! All in all, I really liked the story ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
British Banger by Jennifer Woodhull is the story of Camden and Quinn. British Banger is part of the Cocky Hero Club Series, but can be read as a standalone book. Quinn is a realtor whose partner left their business taking all the clients. Now she is working to get her business back up and running. So when she get the chance to help a British businessman place to rent she jumps at the chance. Camden is in town for about 6 months and is very picky as Quinn starts to see each place at a time. Altho ...more
S
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Nikki Swope, nixreadsromace
Remember Calliope from British Banger? You know Simon’s childhood friend? Well this addition to the Cocky Hero Club features her brother Camden, who I absolutely freaking love. He starts a whirlwind relationship with the down on her luck but independent Quinn, a realtor just trying to get her business back on track. Then Quinn takes off and breaks both their hearts but not until she discovers she has a little keepsake she wasn’t expecting. Luckily Camden decides to fight for his girl and they ge ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Live Now Exclusively on Amazon & Audible 1 1 May 31, 2020 10:04PM
It's happening! Coming May 31st! 1 1 Feb 21, 2020 05:12AM

• Cruel Beloved (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Heartless Bastard (Rich Ruthless Bastards, #1; Cocky Hero Club)
  • The What If Guy (The Guys Who Got Away, #2)
  • The Simple Wild (Wild, #1)
  • Smug Bastard
  • Summer in Colorado (Colorado Crazy, #9)
  • Matched by Design (No Match for Love #13)
  • Wicked Cowboy (Steel Series Book 4)
  • Just the Tip
  • Faithful Falls Family (Faithful Falls, #4.5)
  • A Secret Baby in the Show Me State (Cowboy Crossing, #3)
  • Thanks For Last Night (The Guys Who Got Away #3)
  • The Second Chance Plan (Caught Up In Love, #3)
  • A Guy Walks Into My Bar
  • My Sinful Longing (Sinful Men #3)
  • Anything for You (Sweet Haven Farm, #4)
  • Risky Rockstar
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand (The Baileys, #1)
Jennifer Woodhull writes romance with heat, heart, and satisfying happily ever afters. Her titles include the popular friends-with-benefits romance, The Dating Alternative, second-chance romance The Last Virgin in Texas, and her entry into the Cocky Hero Club World, British Banger.

Jennifer currently lives in Tennessee with her real-life book boyfriend and their yellow lab, who can be more persuasi

Cocky Hero Club (1 - 10 of 143 books)
  • Hotshot Deceiver (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Dirty Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Duke (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bloodthirsty Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Powerful Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Manhattan (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Stand-In (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Untitled (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Suit (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Contender (Cocky Hero Club)

News & Interviews