Start by marking “Any Day Now (SWAT Generation 2.0, #8)” as Want to Read:
Any Day Now (SWAT Generation 2.0, #8)

Any Day Now

(SWAT Generation 2.0 #8)

Amelia loves her good friend, Avery. So much so that she agrees to do the stupidest thing ever.

A stranger photo shoot.

The moment she shows up at the photo shoot, she knows that she made a terrible decision.

Why? Because the total st
Published August 11th 2020

Start your review of Any Day Now (SWAT Generation 2.0, #8)
Natalie  ~ The Biblioholic
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Any Day Now had me wanting to look up how to get involved in a stranger shoot so I could experience what Adam and Amelia did. But knowing my luck, I'd be paired with the creepiest guy out there, traumatizing my azz. So yeah, I passed on that, but I live for the connection that sparked between these characters at first sight!

Did the inventor of sweatpants ever consider what he was doing to the female population? Or do you think he knew exactly what he was doing and just smiled?

Seriously t
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wondered about the chemistry that models could feel while doing shoots and this book framed it in a fun way. Amelia and Adam definitely lit up when around one another. With that LLV flavor added, a dash of suspense and you’ve got a great addition to the series. Loved it. Final rating 4.5 stars.
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ‘The Loving Type’ Stars

WOWWWWWW… I have found a new KPD SWAT favorite and is name is Adam Stoker!!! And a new girl crush, Amelia Mackenzie! These two are just as epic as their love story, all the stars and all the love for Any Day Now!

I knew going in that this book had one of my fav tropes, strangers instantly connected – here in a stranger photoshoot – but I never once expected their attraction, and chemistry to be this INSANELY hot and deep. It was like it was truly meant to be.

It literally
Darlene I read WAY to many books
I found a good story!!!! its soo good I enjoyed it so much!!! and boy this one was juicy and steamy and fun and I loved it. And I havent read the others in this series I dont think you need to.

Ameila is a badass sassy and she can hold her own thanks to her overprotective family, shes enjoys making them mad at what she does or where she works in. And as a favor to her friend she's doing a Strangers photoshoot. Meaning what that is never met the person and doing sexy poses. And when she meets Swa
Paula
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Now this is a Hero! Loved heroine too! Too tired right now to write a full review, more to come later!

Thank you Boo (aka Darlene)!!!😘 😗 😙 😚
Carmen Rae
I am really enjoying this series so much but every now and then I feel a little bit left out. I just know that if I had read the previous series that Lani Lynn Vale has written I would have more background info on some of these characters. Not that I still don't love everything about these books reading them without that knowledge just I know that there's a level I'm missing.

Although with my goldfish memory I probably wouldn't remember most of it and would only get a few random ah huh moments. S
Vashti
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adam and Amelia's story....I think that this has been my favorite book so far in the SWAT kids story. ...more
Britt The Hatters
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-faves, faves
What is 1:46 AM me doing you may ask? Oh, just realizing that I have to get up in four hours and regretting nothing since it was Any Day Now that made me throw away any sort of adult logic I pretend to have. I wonder how many times I'm going to misspell words or make zero sense while I sit here and gush about the fact that even after years and years of reading Lani's books she never fails to impress me? I guess we're all about to find out.
What's better than two of my all time favorite couples fr
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s

Any Day Now is book 8 in the SWAT 2.0 series and I continue to find these books to be comfort reads for me! I love a straight forward romance that makes me laugh and swoon.

First off, Amelia and Adam meet at a stranger photo shoot set up by their friend Avery (from a previous book). I have always found these photo shoots so interesting and this story gives you a chance to kind of see what could happen after (I always imagine that the couple falls in love and lives happily ever after).

Amelia
Jamie - The Bookish Attitude
I love the idea of Stranger Photo Shoots. I've seen them on Instagram and Facebook and they look absolutely adorable.

Adam Stoker agreed to the stranger photo shoot because Avery (Fries Before Guys) promised to enter the photos into the Fallen Hero's Auction, something near to his heart but Derek, a fellow SWAT member and Avery's husband, only told him it was "photos and stuff" when Adam finds out what Avery really wants his close to walking out. That is until Amelia walks into the room. Talk abo
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description
Off the charts chemistry…

Whew… I feel almost singed from the steaminess that was Amelia and Adam’s relationship! That first meeting at the photo shoot? The smoldering looks, the sweet touches, the… donuts!?! Yeah, that was a beginning that set the stage for a courtship filled with discovery, family and quirky drama this author writes so well!

Amelia was the baby of the family and instead of siblings she had multiple parents. Rebelling in her own unique way, she took life seriously, had fun when s
Heather andrews
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adam has some innuendos going on, "I smiled and stopped to drop a kiss on her cheek, then handed her King. “You can drink my chocolate milk anytime.” I liked this book, I loved Adam ...more
Simply Love Book Reviews
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: simply-love-didi

FUN & SEXY!!! That’s exactly what ANY DAY NOW is! Immersing yourself in Adam and Amelia’s story is the perfect way to escape the crazy that our lives are right now.

I absolutely love the stranger photoshoot idea and to have a romance based off of one is genius. Adam and Amelia have instant off the chart chemistry, that plays out quite intense during the actual photoshoot, like you can feel their attraction jumping off the pages.

I love the sweetness that goes with Adam’s ultra-alpha per
The Smutbrarians
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feels 0
Steam 5
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Ladyballs

What more can I say about this author and this series (as well as her others for Kilgore). They are just freaking awesome. Each one I read outdoes the one before it. But damn, my only complaint is I wish they were longer! I never want the story to end!

This latest installment does not disappoint. It's Adam and Amelia's story. Adam. What can I say about him other than he is what I am asking Santa for this y
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Lani Lynn Vale is back with the addicting men and woman of the SWAT Generation 2.0 series and y'all, I'm loving every single book this series has produced so far. Each is irresistible in all the ways and those feels that these characters evoke, gahhhhhh, I can't get enough.

You can always guarantee to get heat, heart, steam, great banter, and edge of the seat suspense when you crack open an Lani book, but most especially with these SWAT guys.

Any Day Now (the eighth standalone in this seri
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male, arc
I literally devoured this book in one go. Which is why I waited till the last minute to read it, cause I knew it would be finish in no time.
Amelia's life was so busy she didn't have time for anything. But when her best friend asked her to model for a photoshoot with a stranger, she couldn't say no. Especially when she met Adam. From the minute they met, they had chemistry. But then her life got more complicated when she in-advertantly pissed off a movie star. Now she only has to hope that Adam w
Darcy
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book, romance, 2020
This one was fun to read. I liked how Amelia and Adam met and how they had fun with the crazy situation and later were happy that they met. I especially loved Amelia's attitude about her family, loved that she kept flipping her finger at her father and brothers. It made for an unusual go with the flow attitude, something that Amelia needed to deal with them and the asshole that fixated on her. I didn't really care for that part, but do like how he was taken down. It really showed how you shouldn ...more
Michele
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: con-rom, priority, 0820
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie

You can always count on Lani Lynn Vale to bring the sexy and the humor in her stories and that’s exactly what Any Day Now did. From our adorable couple’s meet-cute to the whole heap of trouble they got into together, this was one wild ride.

How fun of a premise is a “stranger photo shoot” for kicking off a romance, right? I think Vale delivered on the idea and put her own unique (read: hella sexy) spin on it when she threw Amelia and Adam together. They click
Laiza
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
After skipping the last 3 books from this series finally found another winner from LLV! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Adam and Amelia are both amazing and I love the stranger photoshoot talk about 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
Love seeing the baby girl of Silas and Sawyer having her own HEA. The family dynamics of the McKenzie's is awesome.
#DoestheMayorhaveHisOwnStory?
#SwatGen2
#StrangerPhotoshoot
#Mr.August
phoebess
Nov 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
I loved this book to a certain point. And that point being the plotline which introduced the celebrity jerk into the story. It felt off and unfinished. Plus, it felt like a beginning of a crime-solving for another series when it came to the bodyguard’s fate.
Carolina
Mar 03, 2021 rated it liked it
insta love but still cute ❤️
i’m really loving this series
2OCC Reviews
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica, gemma
Gemma’s Review

The latest book in this series did not disappoint as it was another great story written by this amazing author. This was an extremely steamy read that really heat up the pages of this book. I really enjoyed the couple in this story and found that I could not get enough of Adam and Amelia.

Adam was a strong alpha male that I found to be extremely charming. He made me swoon throughout the story.

Amelia, I completely adored throughout this story. She was a strong heroine for this story
Cozy Up And Read
Aug 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
Chapter 2- 10 am in the morning. It’s too early for pizza, but it’s not too early for beer. Makes a lot of sense...NOT!
IT’S NEVER TOO EARLY FOR PIZZA!

Lani’s writing has changed a lot. I get it. People grow and I’m glad for her. It’s not my style, her last few books, so I’m stepping away. Maybe I’ll pick her books back up at a later time, and will appreciate it again. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Vfc
Kylee
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Any Day Now is a story with the most chemistry between characters I have ever read, so much so that it feels like it is sparking off the pages directly into your skin. Adam and Amelia's story is quirky, flirty, entertaining and just an absolute pleasure to read. Their story wraps its way around your heart within minutes of starting their journey . Amelia was always going to be a character that we adored and one that was strong, confident and endearing. Adam not only stole my heart but had me bre ...more
Renee at Book Happiness
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
freaking amazing I could barely put it down!!
Emily
Amelia reluctantly agrees to do a stranger photo shoot for her close friend Avery. She knows it is completely out of her element but a friend in need is a friend indeed and she doesn't have a ton of them. When she meets Adam though, the stranger who has also agreed to the shoot, she feels a chemistry between that draws her in.

Adam can't believe his luck, he was doing this as a favor but seeing Amelia he is smitten from the beginning. She surprises him at every turn and Adam wants to know more.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

Amelia caves into Avery's pleading about doing a photo shoot for her. Not just any photo shoot, a stranger photo shoot. You know, the ones where you have two complete strangers and they do a couples photo shoot. Meaning positions and poses that strangers wouldn't normally get into. What Amelia could have sworn would be awkward turned into something super sexy, and she found herself oddly comfortable with her partner, Adam.

Adam (Jack and Winter's son) got roped into d
Renee
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Amelia loves her good friend Avery. So much so she agrees to do the stupidest thing every. A stranger photo shoot. You know the type. The photographer takes photos of two individuals. Two individuals that, until that day, have never met in their life. The moment she shows up at the photo shoot , she knows that she made a terrible decision. Why? Because the total stranger about to be in an intimate pho
Wickedly  Romance
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amelia is Silas' daughter which means she has Sam and Sebastian for brothers as well as James for a brother in-law. Only a man as strong as they could ever manage to get pass them and be with her. Honestly I expected them to beat the crap out of Adam the moment they learn he and Amelia is dating.

That being said I think Adam handles them well. He is Jack and Winter's son so you know he has what it takes to be with Amelia. Although he doesn't have the same computer geekiness that his parents share
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Restraint (Mason Family, #1)
  • The Rival Roomies (The Rooftop Crew, #3)
  • The Breaking Season (Seasons, #3)
  • Secrets of the World's Worst Matchmaker (The Baileys, #7)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Confessions of a Bookaholic
  • Agony (Entangled Hearts Duet, #1)
  • Stirred (Twisted Fox, #1)
  • Last Name
  • Knights of Sin MC: The Complete Series
  • Operation Bailey Babies (The Baileys, #6.5)
  • Knox (Merrick Brothers, #1)
  • Desk Banger
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Bliss (Entangled Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Cocky Striker (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Shielding Harlow (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Fierce Protectors #2)
  • A Royal Mistake (The Rooftop Crew, #2)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

SWAT Generation 2.0 (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0, #1)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 #3)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • May Contain Wine (SWAT Generation 2.0 #5)
  • Joke's on You (SWAT Generation 2.0, #6)
  • Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0, #7)
  • Say It Ain't So (SWAT Generation 2.0, #9)
  • Officially Over It (SWAT Generation 2.0, #10)
  • Nobody Knows (SWAT Generation 2.0, #11)

News & Interviews