Start by marking “Imagine God” as Want to Read:
Imagine God

Imagine God

By the end of this book, you will be able to

• recognize God and begin to know Him better, regardless of your faith
• understand what it really means to be created “in His own image”
• contemplate unresolved issues with new insight
• reflect on your experiences in a divine way
• enlighten others

Illustrated by the photograph on the book’s cover, author Rick Pribell share
Kindle Edition
Published September 8th 2019 by Christian Faith Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Imagine God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imagine God

Start your review of Imagine God
Pamela Gossiaux
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An inspiring, unifying message for us all, about our God.

I’ve read a lot of Christian books, and this book stands above the stack, because it has a very unique message. Pribell offers us his insight into how we are all, as humans, created in God’s image. Using our emotions and the way we process and think, he brings us into a deeper understand of how God must think and feel, making Him more real to us. After all, our God only wants a relationship with us, and this book shows us how that’s possib
Adam E.
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Imagine God is a religious guidebook that helps its readers learn to develop a relationship with God. The lessons are inspiring and are supported by Bible scriptures.
In the Introduction, Pribell writes that we are made in God's image and created to be good people. In order to be good humans beings, we have to follow God's Commandments which are discussed in Part 2 of the book. When we prioritize faith in God in our lives, it will instill these good values of the Bible in us and our family.
One
John J.
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What is your relationship with God and how can you use life examples to improve your understanding, connection and relationship to Him? These questions are at the core of “Imagine God” by Rick Pribell. As he writes in the preface, “The purpose of this book is to share a simple but powerful revelation exposing how we can begin to know God.”

Pribell writes that his goal is for this revelation “to become a branch of hope for you to grab, to pull yourself up by” as you pursue a genuine, deep and rea
Grady
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘Believe, be grateful, and become renewed.’

Author Rick Pribell offers his biographical information as a Testimony, a technique much in keeping this impressive book. Having graduated from the University of Florida he travelled the world with his export distribution business, married, altered his career with a stint in real estate, and when that didn’t materialize, he found solace in Christianity – a diversion for a man raised Jewish. Suffering a massive myocardial infarction in 2015 with the resu
Susan Keefe
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An inspirational guide to understanding God’s words.

This book was written after the author, Rick Pribell, had a heart attack in 2015. This near-death experience, a prophecy from Zachariah (Luke 1:78-79, NIV,) and his own inspirational encounter with a rising sun brought about a profound need to share with the world his message of “…how our emotions reflect God’s spirit, an epiphany that transcends religious differences.”

I have never read another book which so clearly and in such a straight-forw
Travis Goodwin
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love books that encourages you to think and this one delivers. It opened my mind to possibilities that I had never thought about. This book is a wonderful, inspirational, faith building book. Very grounded and grounding.
Judy Wright
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very inspirational book. A book you really need to read! Image book really does a wonderful job encouraging people to get to know God. In encourages you to have a better understanding who God is and maybe how he thinks and looks at things. Truly a new way of looking at your faith.
Linda K.
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I first read this book I was on a personal journey. I truly wanted to find my spiritual identity. This book encouraged me tremendously. It truly helps you open your eyes and get to know God. This is one of the best inspirational books I have ever read. Truly a life changer.
Elizabeth P.
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had been suffering from depression and very down on myself when I came across this book. It truly helped me feel with some issues and strengthened my faith in God. I feel I know God better now and can seek his help when I am in need. Wonderful book!
Caitlyn Dehart
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I encourage anyone who wants to get to know God better to purchase this book. You will not be disappointed! After I read this book I did feel closer to God and felt that I could be an encouragement to others.
Jonathan Murphy
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author does a great job of forcing you to think about a topic most people never think about. It encourages you and portrays the message that God has no limitations. A great inspirational book.
Melissa Caudle
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very powerful book. I recommend reading it.
Betsy Mcbride
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elma
Feb 03, 2020
AHMED
rated it did not like it
Oct 04, 2020
Mar 28, 2020
Jordan Smith
Apr 27, 2020
Rick Pribell
Apr 30, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Flaure23gmail.com
Jordyn
is currently reading it
May 11, 2020

• Enlightened in the 21st Century
  • Health, Happiness & Destiny Come from Wise Choices - Follow Me to a Better Life! (White Horse Series)
  • Book Title Generator: A Proven System in Naming Your Book
  • Z-ISMS: Insights To Live By
  • Bad Love Strikes
  • Why People Love God But Hate Church?
  • Cross Winds: Adventure and Entrepreneurship in the Russian Far East
  • The Liberal Record: Everything You Need to Know
  • Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know
  • The Lost Gospel of Donald
  • Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future
  • Bad Love Tigers (The Bad Love Series Book 2)
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1)
  • Can You Keep a Secret?
  • Green Eggs and Ham
  • Healthcare From The Trenches: An Insider Account of the Complex Barriers of U.S. Healthcare from the Providers and Patients' Perspective
  • Darko: The Sacred Heart of One Johanee Darko