Start by marking “Misadventures in the Cage (Misadventures, #27)” as Want to Read:
Misadventures in the Cage (Misadventures, #27)

Misadventures in the Cage (Misadventures, #27)

Callan Walsh kicks ass. In fact, he’s famous for it. As one of the brightest up-and-coming stars on the MMA scene, he’s an absolute beast in the cage…and out. Everything he’s trained for has brought him to this moment. Going toe-to-toe with reigning champ Xavier Gray will make or break his career. Nothing can distract him from his lifelong goal. Nothing. Until he meets…his ...more
Published February 4th 2020 by Waterhouse Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Misadventures in the Cage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misadventures in the Cage

Start your review of Misadventures in the Cage (Misadventures, #27)
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sarah Robinson Fans, MMA, Romance
4.5 Real vs Reality Stars
* * * *1/2 Spoiler Free
Sarah Robinson is a true favorite of mine. Every time I start one of her works, I feel as if I have come home. It feels natural and true. In Misadventures in the Cage, that feeling was there from the start.

We are given a woman whose career has been coopted by the focus of her family's needs. Josie wanted to pursue a career as a chef.
She went to the best culinary school in her area to learn her trade the right way. She studied hard and became acco
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Being sister to a reality tv star and MMA champion isn’t all it’s cracked up to be for Josie Gray. She’s tired of the posing and the publicity stunts and all the posturing for ratings and likes and followers. The fact that she always has to put her wants and needs on hold to please everyone else has her ready for drastic changes.

When she meets Callan, the instant chemistry between them floors her. After one night, she feels bonded to him like nothing she’s ever experienced before.

But Callan is
Jessica Alcazar
Everything about this story is outstanding perfection! Everything. I might just read it again before it releases just for the comedic relief!!! This is the first book of 2020 to land in my #TopReads shelf! I am just ridiculously impressed.

Update 02/04/20: I read it again!!!

Okay, so truth be told, there have not been many Misadventures that have disappointed me but also there have not been many that have had me explode with joy while reading them. This one made me explode. I was grinning and
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Josie and Callan have a hot one night stand, then find out their attraction is in the off-limits category considering she's the little sister of Callan's next, most important fighting opponent. Can the two contain their attraction or is that asking too much of them?

I love this installment of the Misadventures series! It's funny (SO FUNNY!), sexy and serious fun. Josie and Callan's chemistry is so electric, so undeniable. I will definitely be doing a re-read of this one!

ARC via Bare Nake
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Anyone who knows me knows that fighter romance is my jam. There is something about these stories that have me addicted. Callan and Josie were sexy and I loved the easy dynamic between them!

Josie and Callan gave me all types of feels. Their connection seem genuine, spontaneous and so real. I enjoyed the first part of the story but the latter half even more as we see Callan and Josie able to really be "all in" without limitations. This was a sweet and sexy read! 4 stars! ~Ratula

Sofia Lazaridou
Feb 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
The following review will contain spoilers because some things need to be said. When a book has one of my pet peeves I rant and I cannot do it by tiptoeing around the issue.

One of the things I hate the most when it comes to the book is having one of the MCs sleep with another person. Halfway through the book, we find out that Callan slept with another woman. Some readers might forgive him because he wasn't in a relationship with Josie at the time, but I simply couldn't. You see, the story is bas
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
This is my first read by this author. I actually loved the book. Cal Walsh is a UFC fighter who one day went to a bar and had his life change forever. I love the Misadventures series because it has several authors. They are all stand alone books. Helps introduce readers to authors they never heard of.

Callan did everything for Jos that he could do. That sex doll scene was hysterical. That's all you need to know about it. I was shocked after that scene he didn't think she was psycho.

Jos is part o
Sharing My
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book just like I have enjoyed every other book by Sarah Robinson, and have equally enjoyed the Misadventure books that I've read. I loved Callan and Josie!
It started as a one night stand but quickly got interesting and awkward when Josie discovered that Callan was her brother's upcoming opponent in an MMA fight. They both knew they shouldn't get involved with each other, but neither could fight the attraction. Could their one night stand turn into a relationship or will Josie's br
Renee
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. So. So. So good. What a fantastic story.
Lisa
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Callan and Josie have such a hillarious and unexpected first night together. Sure things get hot and then romantic and all that, but what they do when they first meet is what stands out in my mind. So funny.

This was definitely a misadventure. Whenever I started to think, oh hey, they overcame the problem and it's on to the hea, something else popped up. I was definitely entertained. I love the way it all turns out in the end and I was surprised along the way.
Rochelle
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
First book that I read from this author and it wont be the last. Loved Callan and Josie. Great chemistry between them. Good story and wonderful characters.
Aimie
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, adult, read-2020
Having read, and adored, some of the previous books in the this series, I had high expectations for the latest addition. It had so many promising aspects, from falling for the enemy's sister to the fighting, but was not at all what I anticipated.

Everything was going good until I reached around the middle of the book (view spoiler). It could have been wonderfully resolved, prior to the mess that occurred during the second half, but it was as if
Mary Mooney
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I totally loved this story. From the first page to the very end, from Josie, Callan, and everyone else involved. This is a great story that will have you laughing at some of Josie and Callan's antics and leaving you crying at the things Callan and Josie go trough to get together in the end.
Take the time to read this one or listen to it as I did. You will not be disappointed. I love author Sarah Robinson and her writing style with her MMA fighters and I am a sucker for these Misadventures storie
Corinne Akers
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Misadventures in the Cage

I really enjoyed Callan and Josie’s story. It starts of a little on the extreme wacky side of “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!” But their crazy night bonds them together in such a way that makes them feel like they’ve known each other for years! When they find out each other’s true identity, it changes everything for them and life happens! Can they make any kind of magic work between them? Or were their days together only a fluke? I really enjoyed this book!! ⭐️⭐️⭐
♥☆SℓιM☆♥
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**Spoilers? There’s a possibility that it will be a lot!!!

I can say I liked this one way better than the Firefighter one. I finish this one fast. I can say like one-two days.

With that being said, I would like to point out that I understood both Callan and Josie's parts on the breakup. But I was not too fond of the fact that Josie thought it was okay for her to up and leave Callan on the day of the fight between her brother (Xavier) and Callan. But when he
Vickie
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Misadventures in the Cage begins with Josie Gray having a drink in a bar off the Las Vegas strip. She is a reluctant reality-television star and just needed to get away from everything, if just for a little while. When she leaves the bar, a man approaches her and attempts to mug her. Thankfully, another man, Callan, takes care of the assailant and makes sure Josie is okay. He then offers her a ride home, which turns into a steamy one night stand.

The next morning, Josie has to head out and be wi
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2020-reads
So Sarah Robinson is a new-to-me author, and this is one of the many reasons I love the Misadventures series. I have come to find some amazingly talented authors that I don't think I would have if it hadn't been for this series. This author is one of them and I am so glad that she's been added to the amazing line up of authors. I need to check out her other books. Because if they are anything like this, I know I will love them.

Josie has sat on the sidelines her whole life watching her brother be
Maegan (wonderland.looking.glass)
Living My Best Book Life
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, romance
Misadventures in the Cage is an unexpected and passionate love story between a reality star and an MMA fighter. Sarah Robinson had me glued to the pages. She gave us a great plot with fierce characters and a few twists that made this story so intriguing.

Josie Gray is the sister of MMA fighter Xavier Gray. She is his personal assistant and a reality star. She is tired of living a life in the shadows. When she meets a sexy man that leads to one night of passion her world is turned upside down.

Call
Kari Hansen
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Josie had dreams for her future and they didn’t include managing his MMA career or being part of his reality tv show but this is where she finds herself having a drink and wondering where her life went off course.

Callan is starting to make a name for himself as an MMA fighter. When he sees Josie at the bar he is very attracted to her and they spend a steamy evening together. Things are about to get complicated when the next time they meet they realize they are on opposite sides as he is her bro
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
Misadventures in the Cage was a knockout! No matter how prepared you think you are for the events in this book, you're not. So hold on tight and enjoy the ride. I enjoyed this book SO much, and while there were factors that I wish I could erase (you'll get it once you've read the story), it was a great overall journey that I would gladly go on again and again. The characters are well-written, I loved watching them grow and develop with each chapter. So many twists and turns, that will pull you i ...more
Christina  Thomas
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first MMA book I have read and goodness did Sarah Robinson deliver! I loved the crazy emotional roller coaster she took us on! one moment you think everything is good and were getting our happly ever after for josie and cal & then in the next second its changed and your sitting there going what the heck just happened!!!! I loved this book, i loved the twist and turns and I loved the connection between Cal & josie. I loved how comfortable they were and the sex doll was probably one of ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Josie Grey whole life has been consumed by her brother and his achievements in MMA and the reality show they are all on. Her life feels like it is spiraling out of her control, which leads her to a dive bar where she meets Callan Walsh. A wild night that involves a desert and cooking at 3am.

Falling for the his main rival baby sister was never in the plans. Life sometimes changes and you have to roll with it. Josie and Cal have to fight to be together as nothing is easy for the two of them. The
Lauren Luman
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author and I really enjoyed it. It had a unique and funny meet cute and I loved their chemistry.

My only criticism is that it was a little drawn out. There were a few spots where the story could've ended with its HEA but the story kept going as if Robinson was trying to get to a certain word count.

Overall, I really liked the writing style and how everything ended. I would definitely be interested in reading other works by Robinson.
Angela Hetzel
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was an amazing roller coaster of emotions. From start to finish I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Josie and Callan are definitely relationship goals. The moment she found out he was her brother's opponent to the moment that his publicity girlfriend got pregnant these two were destined to be together! And to think it started with burying a sex doll!!! Sarah needs to write a sequel. ...more
Heather andrews
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Callan is experiencing all sorts of new things with his woman, “I’ve never seen anyone cook naked before,” Callan commented, leaning against the island counter..." Callan is a bossy one, “I wasn’t asking,” he told her. “You’re a lot safer with my driver. He can come back and get me later.” I liked this book, I liked Callan. ...more
LNC1012
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Received this book as an ARC for my honest opinion and review from netgalley. Callan and Josie meet outside a bar when Josie is dealing with a stranger that is not taking no for an answer. He offers to drive her home and instead she asks to go home with him. The next day she finds out that he is her brothers opponent for an MMA championship fight and things get even more complicated from there.
Jessica Ann
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everything I expected and so much more for a Misadventures book. I never put it down. Fantastic. The chemistry was off the charts hot.
Angela
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Need more...

Until Misadventures in a Cage, Sarah Robinson was unknown to me. Now, I'm going to have to check out her other writings.

Josie Gray and Callen Walsh

Josie wears many hats. She's the PA for her brother, starred in his reality series, and babysitter of, Xavier (because he acted so childish) and she wants to be a chef, more than any thing.

Callen , training for his first UFC Championship. Fighting in the cage, with Josie's brother, Xavier.

Josie and Callen met haphazardly. They were at the
S
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Big smiles!!!!!

Okay I must say that I really enjoyed this book. Although there were a few moments I wish went differently I thought the writer did a great job of spreading out the suspense and keeping you on your toes. I genuinely liked each character except her brother Xavier. I loved the main character he sounded so hot and perfect. I think as a reader I want the woman to be more upfront with her feelings so I was disappointed that Josie dragged everything out so long but in due time she final
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Misadventures at City Hall
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • Fate
  • Misadventures in a Threesome
  • Shark's Rise (Shark's Edge, #3)
  • Blood of Zeus (Blood of Zeus #1)
  • Heart of Fire (Blood of Zeus #2)
  • Rebel (Wolfes of Manhattan #1)
  • Legacy (Steel Brothers Saga #14)
  • Grant's Heat (Shark's Edge, #4)
  • Shark's Edge (Shark's Edge, #1)
Sarah Robinson is a Top 10 Bestselling Author on Barnes & Noble and Top 25 on Amazon.

Purchase Sarah's Books Here:
 photo amazon-buy-button_zps00381138.png  photo button-buy-barnes-and-noble_zps9113bbbd.gif  photo iBooksButton_zps19885ad5.png  photo kobo-buy-button-fw_1_zpsf2f39855.png

Join the Goodreads Fan Club here

Stalk Sarah on Social Media:
Click on any of the links below to be taken to one of the social media sites!
Author Website | Subscribe to Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Profile | Goodreads Profile | Tumblr | Ins