Start by marking “Hers to Tame (NOLA Knights, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hers to Tame (NOLA Knights, #2)

Hers to Tame

(NOLA Knights #2)

Book two of NOLA Knights, the heart-stoppingly sexy spin-off series by Men of Haven author Rhenna Morgan

As an avtoritet for the most powerful crime syndicate in New Orleans, Kir Vasilek doesn’t act without purpose, doesn’t speak without thought and never, ever loses his cool. The lives of his brothers, his family, depend on it. But then Cassie McClintock strolls back into
ebook, 1st edition
Published March 16th 2020 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Hers to Tame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hers to Tame

Start your review of Hers to Tame (NOLA Knights, #2)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Hers to Tame is book two in the NOLA Knights series by Rhenna Morgan. I need to say right here at the beginning that this book right here, this one, is why I read. This man, Kir, is all my very favorite heroes wrapped up in one delicious package. I love him so much. But in this book, he only has eyes for Cassie, and will stop at nothing until he makes her his.

Kir Vasilek is thirty six years old. He works for the most powerful man in organized crime in New Orleans, Sergei, whom you may have read
Carvanz
Five amazing alpha goodness stars!!! Kir is beyond the perfect hero...he’s what other heroes strive to be!

”When Russian men decide who they want, they’ll move heaven, hell and the big bad wolf all at once to make them theirs.”

Eight months ago, Cassie began to make a name for herself with the release of several news stories involving one of New Orleans’ questionable citizens. It was no coincidence that Kir was a large resource during her work on the case. However, when his own character and c
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Super story and super hot in parts. Kir is a total alpha. Yum.
~~~~~~
There’s something about an alpha hero with that little bit of dark edge to him. That intensity and all consuming heat was perfectly developed in this delicious character.

Kir is a complete take control kinda guy and is making sure Cassie doesn’t slip away again. When trouble comes to her door, he finds the perfect opportunity to make sure that he’s the only one protecting her.

The author brings a steamy story of the one who got a
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
reread in preparation for book 3
Still not a fan of him sleeping with OW and then randomly running into the h which kickstarts their romance
Still not a fan of him having to be convinced to pull out all the stops to get his girl
Still I am a fan of this author's so my rating will remain

Spoilers ahead, 2.5*

Kir and Cassie met some 8 months previously as he gave her some info on a bad guy that helped her get recognition and land a better journalism job. During the course of her journalistic investigat
Deborah
3.5*
Having loved the previous book His to Defend. I was really looking forward to starting this.

And it’s a fabulous little read. I liked all the characters. Especially Kir. Cassie is also a strong intelligent female.

Why only 3.5*?
I’m not sure.
It’s a nice easy and enjoyable read.
I don’t know how to explain it. I just felt like something was missing.

I voluntarily read a review copy kindly provided by NetGalley.
Treena
Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for granting my request for an ARC of this book. The review below is entirely my own opinion.

I totally LOVED this book! It’s the second story in the spin-off series from Rhenna Morgan's Men of Haven books. And it’s one of my favorite reads of 2020.

Kir is the kind of alpha-tastic mafiya book boyfriend that I absolutely adore. Gah, and the way he spoke to Cassie? OMG. Wow. Where can I get me some of that? 🔥🥰❤️

I thought that I was in love with Sergei (from
Lover of Romance
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Hers To Tame is the second book in the NOLA Knights and is to be released March 2020. I was so excited to read this one here and Rhenna Morgan didn't disappoint in any way. *sigh* this series has had such a great start here and I like that it connects to her "Haven Brotherhood" series. I do have a weakness for mafia-type setups and Morgan has done such a superb job in how she has crafted this world and delivering such a swoony romance that
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Hers to Tame by Rhenna Morgan is the second book in the Nola Knights series. I didn’t read the previous book prior to reading this installment, but I had no problem following the story. Each book in the series features a different couple.

In this installment we meet Cassie McClintock and Kir Vasilek. Cassie works as a reporter, while Kir is a member of the Russian Mafia. Being a reporter my not have been her ideal job, but it paid the bills. Kir and Cassie had met prior to this story being writte
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Gentleman alert! That's right, our hero is one of those rare gentleman's that we love and adore! He opens the door for women. He walks her to her door. He picks her up from her house and drives her to their destination. He takes care of her car for her. Why can't we get more heroes like Kir??? We NEED more men like him.

To say the least, I loved this book, and I could say it is all due to Kir, but we actually have a really admirable heroine as well. I love that she is the perfect woman for a man
Cherie
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this latest installment of Rhenna Morgan's NOLA Knights series. Cassie McClintock is the reporter investigating the series of events from the end of the first book, His to Defend (while pivotal to this story line, Hers to Tame can be read as a standalone.) Her investigation puts her back into the path of Kir Vasilek and she realizes he is still very much interested. Kit, for all his toughness from being raised in the Russian mob is so very attentive, and devoted to Cassie's every ...more
Jamie :)
Mar 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: smut
**A huge thanks to Netgalley and Harlequin publishing for an advanced copy of this book all thoughts and opinions are my own**

I really liked this one!! It gave me major swoon blushing vibes in the first half! Seriously the level of commitment and protectiveness and sexiness was so very cute and melted my heart with soft flames. The second half got a bit too overprotective for me... I also thought the idea of marriage was a bit rushed, however that more of a matter of opinion.

Overal
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

I loved the second installment in this series. Cassie apologizes for ghosting on Kir after he helped her out. Kir is just as awesome as his boss. He was a little old fashioned and a whole lotta sexy. Together they were hot and an amazing team. Loved seeing all the peeps from the Haven Brotherhood. Great epilogue and bonus chapter (boy is Roman gonna have his hands full with her).
Jewlsbookblog
It’s no secret I love Rhenna Morgan’s heroes and Kir is another one I can chalk on the board of favorites! He’s quiet, but has an intensity that pulls you in from the moment he walks on the page. His fierce loyalty to family is admirable and his feelings towards Cassie range from tender and sweet to deliciously naughty.

Cassie was just as lovable. She may struggle with balancing being independent and accepting help, but her intelligence stands out with a keen eye for detail and the number of ques
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHH!! I am obsessed with the NOLA Knights series. I loved Sergei and Evette in the first book and was so excited to read Kir's story. His connection with Cassie was absolutely AMAZING!! This story was so damn sexy and real. I loved the banter between them and how hot and fiery their attraction was!!

This book was absolutely fantastic! Cassie was so refreshingly honest and true. She was such a breath of fresh air. I loved how she was Kir's soft spot. It highlighted how important she was to him a
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"It was bad enough that he had a way with words, but paired with his accent and the sexy rumble of his voice, physical foreplay was a bonus more than a necessity."

I'm really enjoying the NOLA Knights, a sexy spin-off from the author's Men of Haven series. Yes, those beloved characters do make an appearance from time-to-time and it makes my heart happy.

If you've made it to this 2nd book in the series, then you already know how talented the author is when it comes to writing bossy badass alpha
Juliette Cross
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A page-turner you don't want to miss! There's something about those Russian mafia men and Rhenna Morgan knows JUST how to balance the protector and possessive alpha in her heroes. Kir and Cassie burn up the pages with sizzling sexual tension and steamy intimacy.

Once more, we're given a dangerous backdrop in the gritty underworld of New Orleans. But make no mistake, the center of this story is the palpable love story between Kir and Cassie. Another fantastic addition to the NOLA Knights series.
Dawn
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this series! Love this author. If you are a romance lover with some suspense thrown in you'll love pretty much everything she writes.
I find the guys are always hot (in more ways than one) , the women sassy and the plots are fantastic.

Kir and Cassie's story was especially a favorite with brilliant word play. When the reporter meets the man rumored to be working for the mafiya what will she do? When her career is at stake will she claim him or deny him?

Love Aunt Frieda! Here's to hoping she
Coco.V
Feb 10, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝
TJ
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5/5.0

Engaging story, not a lot of depth in the relationship, though. Overall, pretty much surface but a very good surface!
Chrizzary
Kahea
***5 ‘You And I Will Be’ Stars***

This baby was all kinds of fun! It was all kinds of sweet and smexy and filled with a lot of heart, as well as nice little bit of suspense thrown into the mix that kept things interesting. Also, it was filled with characters that I’ve come to love and some newbies that I want to spend lots more time with!

I ADORED Cassie and Kir. Cassie is hard working, honest and all kinds of sweet and sassy. I loved the way her mind worked and how, even in her more vulnerabl
Ash P Reads
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kir has the face of an angel but as the right hand of the Vor, he sometimes has to channel his inner demon. So his every word, every move every action is deliberate, precise. Nothing he does is without reason or purpose so pursuing Cassie McClintock defies all reason. She may be looking to give her career a much-needed boost. But once he realizes that his heart belongs to her, he begins to do everything within his power to make her path smoother. But once his true identity and her connection to ...more
WycEd Reader
Check out our HERS TO TAME post on Wicked Reads.

Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Ruthie – ☆☆☆☆
4.5 stars of absolute hotness!

This is the second book in the series and I highly recommend that you start with His to Defend, which tells Sergei and Evette's story, and is also absolutely enchanting and they are important in this book too.

Cassie is by choice a photographer, but earns her living as a TV reporter. She needs her next big story to retain her prime TV slot, and thinks that maybe reco
Donna Hines
Flaming Hot! Passionately Driven! Cassie may be the one who got away but Kir has the last say!
Wow! Cold showers galore after this one because it will excite and entice all into one big romance.
Cassie is our main gal whose a young 25 year old news reporter while Kir's 36 with a powerful crime boss Sergei, whom you may recall from the first book.
Is Kir worthy of Cassie's love?
Now, these two can't keep their hands off one another but that's no new news, in fact what is at issue is the fact that the
Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'?
Cassie McClintock is a reporter in New Orleans. When she first met Kir Viselki it's for a brief, but unforgettable time. When she hears rumors about who he is and who he works for, she puts distance between them. But Kir needs her help this time and no other woman has ever made hims feel the way Cassie does. Will they be able to stick to business, or will their story go elsewhere?

Thank you to NetGalley and Carina Press for the opportunity to read and review this book.

When I first started readin
Deb
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adults 18+ Fans of Fiction
WOW! “HERS TO TAME” is another 6 star winner, IMHO :) I was hooked from page one by this 2nd marvelous, new book in the outstanding ‘NOLA Knights’ spinoff from the phenomenal, ‘Men of Haven’ world! ... Whether you’ve read the 1st page-turner, (“His To Defend”) or not, get ready to be swept away by this fantastic MUST READ that held me captive, & then left me craving more! ... But, I promise you won’t want to miss out on book one first ;) ... Ms. Morgan has a magical way of weaving words together ...more
Robin Loves Reading
Having just read His to Defend just prior to this book, I was excited to continue this series. Just as the blurb for the first book used the Russian word "vor", the blurb for this book uses "avtoritet", which means a person of significant authority. In this case, Kir Vasilek is Russian mob boss Sergei Petrovyh's right-hand man, and is closer than a brother to him. Kir would do anything for Sergei and for the rest of his family.

Agreeing to work with tv news anchor Cassie McClintock behind he
Amy
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I listened to the audiobook and the narrator did a great job. I enjoyed the H/h and the story.
DeAnne
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy of this book from the publisher through NetGalley.

This is my first Rhenna Morgan book that I've picked up but the story sounded like a dangerous story with a great romance in it, so I was eager to give it a try. I loved how the characters were crafted - and not just the main characters - they were given depth, vulnerablity and unique personalities that suited them and their stories well.

The story itself moved along at a good pace, even if there were a few spots where you hope
Avid Reader
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hers to Tame (NOLA Knights #2) by Rhenna Morgan
4 stars
M/F Romance (mafia)
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Cassie is good at her job. She knows that she needs another great story, but she’s not sure where she should look to get it. When she decides that she needs to be better at adulting, she moves in to a small apartment and leaves the comforts of her aunt’s house.

Kir knows that his family means everything to him. But, when it’s hit by outside forces, he’ll have to tal
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Temper (Knights of Fury, #3)
  • Sergeant's Christmas Siege (Alaska Force, #3)
  • Saving Their Trainer: A Reverse Harem Romance Novella (Tumblr-Inspired Reverse Harem Romance Book 1)
  • SEAL's Honor (Alaska Force, #1)
  • Out Of The Past (Falcon Securities, #4)
  • Sniper's Pride (Alaska Force, #2)
  • Snowbound Squeeze (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #8)
  • High-Heeled Wonder (Killer Style, #1)
  • Touch of Eon (Eon Warriors, #2)
  • Professional Development (Benchmarks, #1)
  • All I Want Is A Kiss
  • Milf on the Shelf
  • The Mistletoe Kisser (Blue Moon #8)
  • One Perfect Summer
  • Oopsie Daisy (The Flower Shop Sisters, #3)
  • The Vamp's Golden Gun (A Jayne Bond Paranormal Mystery #3)
  • Custom Built (Fast & Fury #1)
  • Boss Of My Panties
A native Oklahoman with two beautiful girls, Rhenna Morgan is a certified romance junkie and has a resume that reflects her passion for new experiences. Since graduating with a Bachelors in Radio, Television, and Film at Oklahoma State, she’s racked up positions ranging from on-air radio talent, skip tracer, and promotions director, to real estate agent, project manager, and business analyst.

NOLA Knights (3 books)