Start by marking “Pride: Lavinia Urbans Seven deadly Sins Series” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Pride: Lavinia Urbans ...

Stacy McWilliams

Pride: Lavinia Urbans Seven deadly Sins Series

There were three things Hunter Sinclair cared about: his club, his Harley and his family.

Being the poster boy for the Atlanta Angels didn’t last long and soon Hunter was forced to flee to Florida with a shattered family and broken dreams.

On the outside Savannah Simmons has it all: good grades, the perfect family and amazing friends, but appearances can be deceptive. Benea
Published (first published October 19th 1)

To ask other readers questions about Pride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pride

Start your review of Pride: Lavinia Urbans Seven deadly Sins Series
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first and certainly not my last read from this author.

Hunter is trying to leave his past behind him. When he meets Savannah he believes she is too good for him but he can’t resist.

These are two lovely characters that I liked straight away.

A lovely story that I couldn’t resist but read in one sitting. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.
Lavinia would be proud of you x
Ann (Literary Lust)
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think it is wonderful that seven fabulous authors are coming together to write Lavinia's deadly sins series. Pride is the second book to be released and has been written by Stacy McWilliams.

I really enjoyed this story. After the first few chapters I was hooked and I loved that the story didn't go the way I expected it to.

Hunter totally surprised me. When I was first introduced to him I had certain expectations in my mind and he was nothing like who I thought he would be..... I loved this! It
Laura Holland
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege to be able to arc read this book and what an absolute treat it was! This second instalment of The Seven Deadly Sins in memory of the wonder that was Lavinia Urban was simpy awesome!

Pride has everything you want in a story... angst, love, frustration, relatability, and a hot biker hahaha
Hunter and Savannah were amazing and created an amazing story that keeps you interested and involved, which led to me adoring both characters.

I can only hope that there will be more from Hunt
Donna Matthewman
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic installment in the memory of Lavinia. A tattooed hot biker who knows what he wants and (eventually) goes to get it and a princess who needs rescuing. Sometimes your knight in shining armour rides in on a bike instead of a horse and this book proves you should never judge a book by its cover.
Kerry Foster
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say... I was left wanting more.. More Hunter, more Savannah, just more of everything. I was crying with the beautiful foreword before I had even started to read the story. For friends and fellow authors to collaborate and finish what the wonderfully beautiful, late Lavinia Urban started is a testiment to how loved she was.
Sue Moore
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved it. It was good to see a good girl fall for a bad boy who was equally into her as well, despite what her parents said she was determined to have him. I would
love to see more of Hunter and Savannah
Lesley Robson
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Hunters and Savannahs story. A bad boy, A good girl meet and fall hard for each other. He has a lot of baggage but she doesn’t care and is willing to disobey her parents to be with him. This insta story is Stacy McWilliams at her best.
Freda
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was very privileged to Beta Read this production by Stacy McWilliams. Overall it is an excellent story which I think Lavinia would be so proud.
Jade Pitman
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Stacey this book was amazing! Lavinia would have been so proud of you!

I was hooked from the first pages and now I want more haha.

Amazing read! I would recommend to anyone x
joanne scrase
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic easy read, this book has got everything you want in a story.. The characters gel together lovely.. I need another book with hunter!!!
Tara Baals
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was a very well done book I enjoyed it a lot. I think it is a great read
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lavinia would be so proud!
This story was amazing and i devoured it in one sitting!
Yvonne Eason
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trying to leave your past behind can be hard. Especially when some people around you don't think you can change.

But can meeting the right person change all that. Can you leave behind all that you have known. Or will your past catch up with you putting those you come to love in danger?

A brilliant story and one that Lavinia would be so proud of. I cant wait to read more from this author and I hope that she expands on this story at a later date.
David Mcwilliams
added it
Natalie Johnston
Sara Snow
Oct 01, 2019

• Gluttony: Lavinia Urban's Seven Deadly Sins Series.
  • Wrath
  • Lust: Lavinia Urban's Seven Deadly Sins Series
  • Pride (Lavinia Urban's Seven Deadly Sins Series Book 2)
  • Enemies
  • Once Upon a Wish-mas
  • Dirty Rock
  • Waking Up in Vegas (The One #1)
  • Pencilled Hearts (Alcott Main #1)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Torment (B.A.D. Inc #1)
  • The Spiral
  • Dear Bridget, I Want You
  • Rock Star, Interrupted (Tragic Duet #1)
  • Sinclair
  • Cocky Bastard
  • Sweet Deceit
  • Rock Star, Unbroken  (Tragic Duet, #2)
Welcome to the rollercoaster world of Stacy McWilliams.

Stacy McWilliams is a Scottish Author who loves romance. All of her books have a romantic element and her books will keep you on the edge of your seat, make you want to throw your kindle around and her characters will make you either love them or loathe them.

Reviews
"...on the edge reading..." Destroyed by Deception
"...hold on tight and hang

News & Interviews