Start by marking “Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses (Heart of the Family #4)” as Want to Read:
Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses (Heart of the Family #4)

Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses

(Heart of the Family #4)

Joanne DuPree had no reservations about following her best friend to Cricklewood Cove. How could she when Amy and her daughter Cammie were as close to family as she had left?

JT Williams has returned home to Celebration with his daughter to connect with old friends and start a new adventure. When JT and Deklan prepare to open their new art gallery together, the pieces quick
Published December 1st 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published October 11th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses

Start your review of Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses (Heart of the Family #4)
Becky Claxon
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has been such a wonderful series. Joanne is a nurse who helped young Cammie through a heart transplant and became very close to her and her mother. So close she is Aunt Joanne and has moved to Pennsylvania to be close to her family. The Joanne and Cammie are ice skating one day when a man starts taking photos and Joanne looses her balance and falls. The man, JT, is a photographer who remembers Joanne from one night when they were teenagers. And his daughter Arabella and Cammie become friend ...more
Patti
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous conclusion to a great series!! Destiny brings Joanne and JT back together when both are ready!! Lots of drama, family and love are through out this book!! Love the way that Stacy writes her book with each chapter bouncing back and forth with Joanne and JT each giving their perspective!! While getting each side you really learn about the characters better and how they are really feeling!! Once I starting reading I could not put it down!! Loved this book and really happy when everyone get ...more
Debbie Allen
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well.. nothing like reading a series out of order... I started with the second book, then the third and now the last... still hoping to find the first one among the other Sweet and Sassy series... but if not... I already have it in my vast 40000+ title Amazon library...

Sure was a surprise ending... ok.. not the very ending, but the the last few chapters anyway after the accident.... great story... a few errors, a word or two missing or maybe the wrong choice... but all in all a great read that k
Bev
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story. Joanne has been the caregiver for Amy's daughter Cammie for ages. Now that Cammie has received her new heart, Joanne decides to start living her life for herself. She meets the extremely handsome photographer JT when he photographs her and Cammie at the ice rink. Love blooms from there. There are secrets. A strange house. Adoption. Sisters. A daughter. A terrible accident. And love. I enjoyed this one as much as the others in this fantastic series.
Jill Johns
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joanne and JT and pictures

The story opens with ice skating. Joanne who was a care giver and friend to Any and Cammie. IT is a photographer who snaps a picture of the two girls the recognition dawn's that he had previously met Joane. This story gives you a wide range of feeling for all the characters, and a mystery is solved.
Marilyn
Jul 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This book is one where a a man and his two sisters find eachorther after being sperated easily in there lives.
Cathy Tremblay
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses is one of the Heart of the Family series and it`s fun , sexy , all about friendship , family and HEA . This beauty is a nice mix of passion with humour, tears, heartbreaks and finding your true love.
Joanne is an amazing friend, a very compassionate nurse, a beautiful soul and yet she still hasn`t find that special person. She always wanted kids and now that she`s getting near 40 she thinks that maybe it was all just an empty dream; love and children. I think that
Jimnlori
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses by Stacy Eaton! It is the fourth book in the Heart of the Family series and definitely worth reading if you love small town romances.
JT recently moved back to Celebration to raise his daughter in the town he grew up in and to open a gallery with a friend. Meeting and falling in love with Joanne is an added bonus.
Joanne is looking for a job and home closer to Cammie and her mom since they are more like family than just friends. Everything seems t
Debra
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Family ties

JT and Joanne have met before unbeknownst to Joanne. This time when they meet he's taking photographs of her and her best friends daughter Cammie. It turns out JT is a professional photographer who is at the skating rink where he sees Joanne again and takes her picture. When she confronts him Cammie and his daughter Arabella become instant friends. Meanwhile the attraction between these two is instant and hot. She's reluctant but he finally gets her to date him. What he didn't count o
Rhonda's Reading Nook
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As the final book in the Heart of the Family Series, Ms. Eaton brings everyone back together and the final pieces of the puzzle come together.
Throughout this series, we have found that there were 3 siblings that were separated when they were given up for adoption by their ailing grandmother. In this last book the last sibling, JT is found.
Stacy Eaton writes a wonderful and emotional story of Hope, Love and Family. This is a series that you won’t want to miss.
Kate
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read in a wonderful series. come get to know an entire community or two with characters you root for and a storyline that won't let you put the book down. While you can read out of order reading in order just makes it feel like one long wonderful book. Realistic everyday characters with believable lives and events. Author is great at setting the scene and plopping you right into it. This is a must read book in a must read series
Melanie Milburn
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Dang

Joanne meets JT and something fundamentally shifts for both of them. What she doesn’t remember is that they actually met years ago and shared a kiss that has stayed with JT ever since. A single dad, new beginnings, a tight group of friends and a house that mysteriously calls to JT make for a lovely romance.
Xtymom
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the close knit community that we find in this series. And like all the other books in this series Joanne and JT are just as fun to read about. I love how this author can make me feel right along with the characters. Oh I wanted to smack JT’s ex wife a time or two while reading this.
I really enjoyed the twist at the end that brought so much together.
Marie Godley
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great ending to this short series. It brings in old friends from the Celebration series too as an added bonus. This story will make you smile and cry and keep you in suspense as you find out the solution to a mystery that has slowly been unwinding.
You’ll love Joanne and TJ and be rooting for them the whole way through.
Paige
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth and final installment of the series set in Celebration. Once again, Stacy Eaton has written another excellent book. I really hate to see it end. I fell in love with the characters. The past comes to present with JT and Joanne, having met before. If you love tragedy, triumph and whirlwind romance this book is for you.
Judy Tucker
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story set in the town of Celebration. The characters seem like family as you get to know them. A simple picture leads to an intriguing development. You'll enjoy learning what happens.
Debbie Eyre
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series is totally heartwarming and emotional and in this last fantastic story all the pieces and the family come together! Full of romance, friendships, surprises and I just love this world and wanna go there!
Mommysuz
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. I have been looking forward to this final book. I am so sorry to see it end. Stacy did not disappoint. This is a must read. I would definitely start the series from the beginning.
Ellen
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I really enjoyed this story. JT is such a great guy. Joanne jumped to conclusions a few times but I liked how they always talked it out. I liked watching the growth that JTs daughter Arabella shows in this story. So great to see a lot of the favorites in Celebration as well.
Coral Mitchell
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Joanne moves to be closer to her best friend and meets JT. Their meeting is great. Joanne loses her temper quick and often. There are many things happening all at once, but I felt the situation with JT's ex was unresolved.
Lynn Mullan
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an excellent read and finished off this series fabulously.
A heart-wrenching read, with the most delightful ending.
Would thoroughly recommend.
Gina
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great small town story that will make you want to live there. These stories are so packed with a wide range of emotions. It will keep you turning the pages.
LYNN KARASH
Jaime
Oct 16, 2019
Pat Field
Oct 13, 2019

• And Then There Was Us (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens, #6)
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • Riley Thorn and the Dead Guy Next Door
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #6)
  • If We Dare (Swoon #6)
  • See Her Die (Bree Taggert, #2)
  • Missing Her More
  • The Summer Home 6 (Key Series, #6)
  • The Billionaire's Pregnant Competition (The Billionaires Club #1)
  • An Unfinished Story
  • She Loves Me (Harmony Pointe, #3)
  • Blind Reader Wanted
  • Show Me the Way
  • No Place Too Far
  • The Night Train
  • Veiled (Bone Secrets, #3.5)
  • The Christmas Club
  • A Christmas so Sweet
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

Heart of the Family (4 books)
  • Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses (Heart of the Family #1)
  • Roses & Champagne Kisses (The Heart of the Family Series Book 2)
  • Orchids & Hurricane Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 3)