Start by marking “Follow Me Under” as Want to Read:

She gave him control in the bedroom. But is she losing control of her identity?

Dating Boston’s billionaire bachelor has opened up a new world for Skye Manning. Opportunities are suddenly everywhere, her new career is flourishing, and she experiences luxury she’s only seen in the pages of magazines. So why does she feel like she’s losing herself?

Braden Black never meant
Published January 26th 2021 by Entangled: Amara

To ask other readers questions about Follow Me Under, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Follow Me Under

Start your review of Follow Me Under
Living My Best Book Life
Follow Me Under is even sexier and darker than the first book in the series. Helen Hardt's writing is so captivating and sensual which makes this book impossible to put down. Skye and Braden's relationship is so addicting and I absolutely love reading more of their story.

The book picks up right where the story left off. Skye and Braden are in love with each other but she is finding it hard to find out more about him the person rather than his celebrity. Addison Ames, her ex-boss, and Braden's pa
Becky Burrier
You must read book 1 to fully grasp the characters and the story happening in book 2.
I read Follow Me Darkly and was eagerly anticipating Follow Me Under.
Follow Me Under picks right where Follow Me Darkly ends. No time has passed. The story does have a quick pace to it. However, there are moments where the story feels unoriginal.
However outside of the quick pace and a very good amount of steam (Author can bring the steam and spice for sure.) This story fell a lot of flat for me.
Skye continue
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
I'm still very much invested in this series, but book 2 fell a bit flat for me. I was hoping for more moving forward with Skye and Braden's relationship.

Trust is everything Braden and he constantly stresses that with Skye, but there's quite a bit he's withholding. And it doesn't sit well with me at all.

And this definitely played on Skye's insecurities especially when it comes to her former boss, Addison. That woman has rooted deep into Skye's mind and I want nothing more than for Skye to be rid
Brittany Zimmerman
Thank you to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing for the ARC of this book. All opinions are my own.

Now that I’ve had a few minutes to lay down and digest what the heck I just read, my only thought is: W O W. I am gobsmacked. I absolutely devoured Follow Me Darkly when it came out and fell in love with Skye and Braden. This only made it ten times larger.

Immediately following the events of Follow Me Darkly, Follow Me Under picks up and never slows down. The quick pacing, the character arcs contin
The Smutbrarians
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Feels 3.5
Steam 5
Storyline 4
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

GAHHHH!!!! I am absolutely addicted to this series. I need more! The endings are killing me. I must know how this turns out. The huge secret is driving me insane. Which is exactly what Hardt wants...everyone hooked until the very last word. She nailed it! I can't wait to see how this turns out. It's a deliciously sexy story with lots of detail. The flow is great. It's just a damn good read!
Nelia simoes
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Follow me Under is the second book in the series. Helen Hardt once again has shown her talent. Great story line with strong characters. Delve into the world of BDSM with Mr Black...you won’t be disappointed 😉.
Booksandprime
Dec 25, 2020 rated it liked it
I really did try. I read book 1, and it was okay so I was super pumped for book 2 thinking this was where it was going to pick up, the story would really grab ahold of me..... and it didn’t..and I’m sad

Thank you NetGalley for the opportunity to read ❤️
Jill Badker
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Helen is blowing me away with this series. Braden and Skye are working at their relationship but there are a ton of things trying to pull them apart. Can Skye be under Braden's spell and not loose herself. Will Braden be able or willing to let Skye into his heart and his life. There is a lot of feelings and changes in both of their lives and minds. This is the second book in this series and they must be read in order, but both will pull you under and I can't wait for more!! ...more
Angela
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Does anyone have a fan? You'll need it blowing on high speed, while reading this book, its that hot! hot! hot!

Follow Me Under, is book two in the Follow Me series.

Skye feels like she's losing her identity, as a person, as a photographer, and as an upcoming business woman. All she see herself as is, Braden Blacks girlfriend.

Braden needs control! Every aspect of his life, he has to have full control of. His life, his business, his home and his girlfriend and her life.

Follow Me Under goes deep into
Addie Yoder
Dec 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am a little mad that I don't have book 3 right this second! This series is addicting. I devoured this and Follow Me Darkly on a quiet Saturday night when my kids were busy. I am dying to find out what secrets will be revealed in book 3 and can't wait to continue this steamy, page turning series.

The heat and connection between Braden and Skye ramped up so much in Follow Me Under that I am now counting the minutes until May!
Diana~ (Kiss Me Books)
Follow Me Under picks up immediately right after the first book. Skye Manning is in love with Braden Black and everything is going well for her... until it's not. I love Helen Hardt's writing and I am still invested in Skye and Braden's story but this felt like a step back from Follow Me Darkly. Skye found sexual freedom in that book but she unintentionally loses herself and her identity while trying to appease Braden's darker nature in this installment. It was frustrating and really sad to ...more
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2021-reads, arc-s
Firstly, you need to read Follow Me Darkly (Book 1) before starting this.

Helen Hardt delivered an emotionally gripping, addictive and all-consuming continuous of Skye and Braden story.

Braden and Skye's relationship deepens, the more they fall for each other, the more intense it gets, the chemistry and passion between these two are on fire. However, Skye is struggling with Braden's history with her ex-boss Addison. She has a whole lot of self doubt that she needs to work through. As the story u
Linda Dunn
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It takes a lot more courage to let something go than it does to hang onto it...

Follow me Under is the second book in the Follow Me series. The story escalates further into Braden's BDSM world. He introduces Skye to erotic experiences that awakens and surprises both Skye and himself as well. But Skye feels this is just the tip of the iceberg with Braden. He still has many layers that she desires to unravel. Everything is skyrocketing for Skye with her career, but at what price? She feels very los
Becky Wise
Jan 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Follow Me Under is the second book in the Follow Me series and must be read in order. I loved this one. You see such changes in Skye as she evolves in her relationship with Braden. Braden still loves control and is still a bit of a mystery when it comes to past relationships. I for one as this series goes on can't wait to see all the layers that Braden has to offer. Skye finds a new voice that will make you smile a little as she tries to figure out who she is. This one left me in a bit of a hang ...more
Kika Medina
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Over the top amazing!!

As Braden and Skye’s story continues it gets better and more intense than ever, this book is emotional on another level, it made me cry it made me swoon and it’s hot but seriously hot and unpredictable.

Helen Hardt delivers us yet another masterpiece it’s perfect and it will keep you glued to the pages in no time.

I seriously hope May 25th comes soon, I can’t wait for the next book.
Sparklin
Shelves: 21
Follow Me Darkly should definitely be read first.

Can Skye move past her ex boss Addison and Braden relationship. I mean she has him now. But she is full of self doubt will that sabotage them. She’s trying to get her influencer job going. Yet she has Braden who wants control of it all. Can’t wait to see what happens in the next book.
Jeanette
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for Follow Me Under by Helen Hardt, the second installment of the series. We delve deeper into Skye and Braden’s story, picking up where Follow Me Darkly left us. Skye learns more about Braden’s past. More challenges, turmoil, and obstacles rock their relationship. And goodness, is it hot in here or is it just me? So spicy and steamy! Also, this book does end on a cliffhanger! And what a cliffhanger it was! Anxiously awaiting book three to find out how it all ends for our coupl ...more
Suzette
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Braden and Skye are at a crossroads. Their relationship has gotten deeper but it also raises questions of survival. The heat is still there but trust is still an issue. There are still many unanswered questions about Braden’s past. Skye is struggling with her work and her friendships. It will be interesting to see how the resolve their differences.
Christina Mages
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book. I love skye and Braden together.
Christine White
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Follow Me Under comes after Follow Me Darkly. Helen Hardt writes another gem!

A fantastic continuation of Skye and Braden's relationship. Some secrets revealed and some still a mystery. You get to know Braden better and meet some new characters.The love between Skye and Braden grows into something truly beautiful. Reading their story and how they change is absolutely captivating.

You will not want to put this book down! An absolute must read. Seductive and thrilling, you will not be disappointed!
Cheri Lynn Griffith
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book starts where the last one ends and leaves you wanting more. Great series and can't wait til the next book is out! ...more
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I have been looking forward to this book since I finished the first one. This one totally did not disappoint. I love the dynamics between Skye and Braden, they just fit together perfectly. But as we find out in this one there are some parts of themselves that don't seem to fit as perfectly as we thought. We got to dive into more of their budding relationship and get to know each of them better. I can not wait for the final book, I just have to see what will happen with them and if they will be a ...more
Jeanne
Dec 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This series has me engrossed but not always willingly. I'm invested the characters. Skye and Braden are interesting and sometimes unpredictable. I'm very intrigued where their relationship is going. The only downside to me, which will be a bonus to other readers, is the amount of sex. I'd prefer more story development and less description of their encounters. That said, Hardt does a great job describing and all is well written.

I was definitely left hanging and anxious for book three to find out
Sue
Dec 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Follow Me Under picks up where Follow Me Darkly leaves off. You really need to read the first before the second to know what’s going on. Braden and Skye’s story is sexy and spicy and will leave you begging for Follow Me Always.
Brittany Zimmerman
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Konny
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Follow Me Under by H. Hardt, published by Entangled Publishing LLC, is book two in her Follow Me Serial and is not a stand-alone. I recommend to read the books in order. The story starts out just where the previous book was left off.
Skye and Braden are together and they could be so so happy - live their kink and be merry, but Skye has some trust issues that threaten their blooming relationship.
I started reading and was thrown right into the story, there was no easing in and I liked it.
FMU is an
Ashley Olson- lovestoread08
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Follow Me under is book #2 in the Follow Me series and it is important to read Follow Me Darkly first to fully understand Follow Me Under so go grab it if you haven’t!!! I absolutely loved Braden and Skye from the beginning, I am really curious where Helen is taking their character development in the next book since in this one its obvious both are going through changes. It is full of sexy steamy scenes that will have you cranking the AC even though its cold out! I am on pins and needles waiting ...more
Lindsay  pinkcowlandreads
The second book of the series literally picks up right where we leave Skye and Braden were left in Follow Me Darkly, with Skye questioning what could Braden have done that is so terrible as to have damaged his ex.

The cryptic warnings about Braden get under Skye’s skin and start putting her relationship and the trust between her and Braden in jeopardy…

As Skye attempts to prove her trust from Braden she follows him further into his BDSM lifestyle until she takes it even too far for Braden!

As all
Becky Burrier
Dec 12, 2020 rated it liked it
I read Follow Me Darkly and was eagerly anticipating Follow Me Under.
Skye continue
Patty
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Our story continues as Skye finds that she is having trouble letting go of her curiosity about Braden and Addison’s past relationship. On the verge of losing him, she agrees to finally let go and give him control in the bedroom. But as the relationship progresses she suddenly feels as if she is losing all control in her life. Who is she really? Will she lose everything including Braden to figure it out?

This story is really intense and intriguing. The heat level is boiling between her and Braden.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Misadventures with a Lawyer
  • Spark
  • A Very Friendly Valentine's Day
  • Not My Match (The Game Changers, #2)
  • Heart of Fire (Blood of Zeus #2)
  • Stolen Hearts
  • The Four Winds
  • Dominate (Deliver #8)
  • Layla
  • Destructive King (Mafia Royals, #3)
  • Crashing into Love (Written in the Stars #12)
  • Truth or Dare You (The Love Game #2)
  • The Invitation
  • Man in Love (Man in Charge Duet, #2)
  • Mall I Want for Christmas is You
  • In a Holidaze
  • Playing With Trouble
  • Two Truths & a Lime (The Love Game #3)
#1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Helen Hardt's passion for the written word began with the books her mother read to her at bedtime. She wrote her first story at age six and hasn’t stopped since. In addition to being an award winning author of contemporary and historical romance and erotica, she’s a mother, an attorney, a black belt in Taekwondo, a gram ...more