Start by marking “Accidental Rebel” as Want to Read:
Accidental Rebel

Accidental Rebel

(Marriage Mistake #5)

Accidentally hitched to a dream. Now for the catch...

I didn't even say "I do."
One crank call and I'm insta-wife to a tattooed behemoth and mother to his kids.
He's paying my idiot boss a fortune for the perfect lie.
Because trouble found Miller Rush, and he found me.

A rock hard, overprotective rebel with a cause.
Father of the century.
Abs wound tighter than his attitude.
A br
Published September 11th 2019 by Ice Lips Press

Start your review of Accidental Rebel
Syndi
Jan 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Is this book part of Accidental series? Or new set of series? I can tell you that the idea/ story/ plot is pretty much the same as Accidental series. In Accidental Rebel, it is less funny and bit more flat. The banter is sweet. Miller is typical brooding hero who has a real hero's heart. Gwen is typical heroine who needs a lot of saving to find her true self.

I always have soft spot for Nicole Snow's books. Her books are hit and miss for me. I enjoy her Accidental series. The sex is hot as usual
Nova
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nicole Snow is one of those authors that brings it all to the table for me, there is danger, mystery and heat and this is no different I was in from the first chapter and there was no way that I could not read this in one sitting. I am voluntarily reviewing an ARC copy of this book.

Gwen is going through her life the best way that she knows how and trying to do it on her terms. Working or Manny Stokes as a para legal and general dogsbody she suddenly finds herself in the middle of a drama and ag
Emily
Gwen is not pleased with her boss Manny Stokes, he is one of the most inept bosses she has met and certainly doesn't pay her enough for all the work she does. When a persistent phone rings, Gwen relents and answers it finding an irritated man announcing he is on his way and asking if she is the one. Gwen having now idea what that means says yes. Next thing she knows she is acting as Miller Rush's wife and entangled in a plan to get them safely to Scotland. However, a busybody mother has other pl ...more
Nicole Snow
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Accidental Rebel Banner

Go ahead and try not to fall head over heels for this intense, wild, and laugh out loud funny new romance by yours truly. Accidental Rebel is LIVE! Sharing the love with all my Goodreads friends.

One-click your copy below. FREE in Kindle Unlimited.

➜ AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2kjkvfq

➜ AMAZON UK: https://amzn.to/2khTHw3

Accidentally hitched to a dream. Now for the catch...

I didn't even say "I do."
He's paying my idiot bo
Rochelle
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
This was a great book. I loved the story. What started out as a fake marriage turned into something so much more. Miller was on the run because he stumbled upon some things that were just not right. He asked for some help and Gwen was thrust into his life. He was only supposed to stay for a short time but that changed when his demons that he was running from found him. This story had it all – romance, drama, and heat. Boy did it have heat and did I mention that he was a single dad, swoon. I can’ ...more
Linda Dunn
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blue-Eyed Maverick...

Like all of Nicole Snow's stories, the best love stories are worth going against all odds to get there. Miller Rush had two priorities in his life, his 2 children and keeping them secure and safe. He found himself in the position of being a single dad and a protector. Being a dad was challenging enough but he found himself in a situation where he had to uproot his children and make an escape from the bad people that were now after him. He discovered horrific secrets where he
RLoves2Read
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always, Nicole Snow never fails to disappoint with her books! I loved Gwen and Miller's story from the start. Their story was intense, fast, steamy and hot in true Nicole style.

Miller, a single dad of 2, is on the run after finding his employer doing illegal things. Gwen, unknowing the trouble that follows, agrees to let him and his children stay with her. Together, they struggle against attraction while trying to survive. Their chemistry and attraction is undeniable which makes their story
LMR
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Nicole Snow & Booksprout!
Accidental Rebel A Marriage Mistake Romance by Nicole Snow Accidental Rebel: A Marriage Mistake Romance By: Nicole Snow
This "Accidental Rebel" Has His Work Cut OUT For Him... Is He Up To The TASK!?! Why Yes, He Is!
She's mind'n Her OWN business, when a Phone rings, & Rings, & RINGS!
When She can't take IT anymore MORE, She answers IT,
And finds HerSelf attached to an "Accidental Rebel,"
Saddled to Him & His kids... As a make believe WIFE & MOTHER!
But the "Accidental Rebel" is NOT gett'n the Bargain He PAID for...
Cuz She's got a Famous MOTHER who's Nose
Keri Loves Books
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not all hero’s wear capes. Miller is a modern day knight in shining armor that will totally make you fall in love. A single dad, who loves his children more than anything and willing to sacrifice it all to keep them safe. This romantic suspense will keep you captivated.

Running for their lives and protecting his children was his only priority. She was just hired to help him hide out until he can flee the country.

Gwen thought all she was doing was giving them a safe place to stay for a few days. S
Lara Bayfield
Oct 24, 2019 rated it did not like it
Far fetched

I have read quite a few of Nicole Snows books and sadly they seem to get more ridiculous! This one with the lead female being constantly describe as being scared of everything, scared of the dark, scared of her own shadow suddenly becomes a kick boxing ninja defending two kids she barely knows! The male lead is unrealistic as is the entire plot and as for the author mother who intervenes with private eyes and experts in every espionage field know to man in order to assist a total rand
Boricuagal
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I read a Nicole Snow book, I know I’m in for a treat, and this one did not fail. While Miller and Gwen are the main characters, mother May, the kids Shane and Lauren help make it more emotional. Miller is on the lam to save his family, fate and a greedy half wit lawyer will bring Gwen into his life. They have an uphill battle on their hands but will prevail and fall in love along the way. Sweet HEA.

“I Voluntarily Received and Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book”
Becky
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read and reviewed this as an ARC
Even if you haven't read anything by Nicole Snow this would be the perfect one to start with. A man running for the safety of his children, a woman who comes into her own when she becomes the center point, a cast of characters you can't help but love, and more action and passion than you could ask for. I blew off my entire day just to read this exciting, spellbinding journey of Miller, Gwen, Shane, and Lauen!
Lynn Thinking out loud
Nicole Snow gets better and better with her books. The keep you on your toes suspense to the chemistry between Miller and Gwen was enough to make a person scream. The way these people conquered their fears was nothing short of a miracle and the love for each other. I'm talking no strings attached, unconditional love. It was beautiful.
I read an advanced copy of this book.
Sara Oxton
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Accidental Rebel by Nicole Snow a revelation of a five-star read. Miller, oh Miller if only you were real, I would divorce my husband in a heartbeat to have a chance with you. Gwen is a great woman, and I will forgive her this once, she was so well written, she brought a shine to the story. Overall this is my favourite story by Nicole Snow and she is a great writer.
Veronica LaRoche
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing read that will have glued too your kindle. Miller and Gwen are absolutely perfect together. I love every minute of their story and of course their sex was scorching hot. Another great story with great characters that everyone must read.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
D.K. Daisy
5 stars!

accidental_rebel

''I found you in the darkness, this beacon of light I never knew I needed.''

Sweet, captivating and a little bit thrilling story about finding love when and where you the least expect it. Told in 1st pers. - alternating POV. This book has it all, sexy as sin single dad, strong and interesting heroine, fake marriage and bombs... Yes! There's explosions in this romance. It's not all about shooting and bad guys, the fake marriage part isn't really that heavily played, so its a
Ga Books LoverX
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nicole Snow, can we do a Weird Science kind of thing where you design my perfect man and he pops out of a computer, because I swear you know EXACTLY what kind of alpha man I find SUPER attractive! Miller Rush is by far one of my favorites of your main men, and that is saying something because all of them are in the 'yes, please' category!

This book is full of suspense. Miller is on the run and he needs help, Gwen gets caught up in this as well, but finds she has a lot more backbone than even she
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
He's a man hiding out and Gwen has been asked to give him and his children shelter. What starts out as good will turn into anything but and add in her writer mom and things get a little out of hand. The drama of Miller keeping ahead of the people trying to get him and his involvement with Gwen draws you into this story. He is a single dad who will do everything in his power to keep his children safe even to the point of obtaining a fake wife and taking them out of the country if he has to. The s ...more
Danielle Monteleone
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fantastic and so Hot 🔥❤️

Nicole Snow blew me away once again!! I absolutely loved this story . Miller is complete alpha hero and Gwen is awesome and has a fire in her that just needs to come out.. Shane and Lauren were such precious parts of this book. And I can’t say enough about May , she’s unbelievable.
I know I say this a lot with NS books , but I could not stop reading it, what a crazy ride. Also, the chemistry and heat this couple has is completely off the charts. I was even blus
Tammy
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gwen offered her help but didn’t realize what it would entail. Miller just wants to keep is kids safe and needs a place to lay low. What will happen when sparks fly between Gwen and Miller? Can he keep them all safe? Fast-paced read with great chemistry and plenty of drama. The story holds your interest throughout. I liked it.
Teresa Lara
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional broken heart stopping intense action packed love story ❤so ready for more of Miller and Gwen and the kids and May
Ready more
Xerxia
Oct 15, 2020 rated it liked it
The beginning of this book was so familiar I kept double checking if I'd actually read it before. I had not. But man, so familiar.

Anyway, this is fairly representative of what you typically get from this author, older alpha male hero (single dad), younger wishy-washy heroine (to be fair, this one was less wishy-washy than typical), a couple of cute moppets, one-dimensional scooby doo type villians, and a laundry list of cross references to her other books.

The good - the heroine was 6 feet tall a
Judy Churchill
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
The suspense was palpable and the characters were delightful. Lots of graphic sex.
Miranda Forman
Oct 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 61%

I thought the moments of humor was nice, and I liked the premise and the kids. It just seemed like our heroine and hero behaved out of character for the sake of the plot.
3 stars. Ok ready just missed the mark for me sometimes. Needed more substance.
Rogetwhi
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!!!
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars

I’m going to say it did take me awhile to finish this story. It seems to cover a lot of things going on at once and maybe it’s just my brain having a hard time with it. Not the first time to be honest. It’s like romantic single dad thriller maybe but it was good. You can’t help but fall in love with Miller and his awesome kiddos. You find yourself cheering for him and his family and Gwen. You even find a soft spot for her meddling bestselling author mother May.

Miller Rush has been
Viper Spaulding
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"I could just pitch a tent and camp out forever on Mount Miller Rush."

Yeah, this guy is all that *and* a bag of chips! Gwen's instant attraction to the broody, growly single father was almost as intense as my own. This author knows how to write the best alpha heroes, and she really outdoes herself with Miller Rush.

He's on the run with his children, trying to stay a few steps ahead of the assassins sent by his former employer after he discovered the truth about their gruesome but lucrative side
Kentucky Bohemian (Grace)
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of romantic thrillers
Geez, what's better than a chiseled, intelligent, super-protective perfect dad gift-of-the-gods? Yeah, I have no idea either. Miller Rush may be grizzly, snarly, and a tad hyper-tensive but as his story unfolds it all makes sense. He still manages to tick all the boxes, anyway. It turns out Papa Bear has more than one side when his family isn't being hunted by crazed killers intent on doing unspeakable things to people he loves. That would make anybody a little grumpy, anyway.

The characters in t
Stephanie Ditmore
This story was amazing, I loved Gwen and Miller and oh my god the kids, you will just love them! Miller is on the run with his kids and doing what he can to keep them safe. He’s discovered that the company he works for has some shady dealings going on and now he’s being hunted down to be taken out along with anyone who gets in their way. Desperate, Miller is looking for a safe haven and needs a fake wife and documents to leave the country, but when this all finds its way into Gwen’s hands, she h ...more

• Fake Fiance with Benefits
  • Star Attraction
  • One Night Boyfriend (Be My Boyfriend #3)
  • The Marriage Dare
  • Married to My Dad's Best Friend
  • Big Daddy (Heartbreakers MC #4)
  • Heart of the Mountain
  • Getting Schooled
  • Brother's Best Friend
  • 2 Billionaires in Vegas (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Forbidden Dad (The Irresistible Daddies, #2)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Nanny and the Boss (Billionaire's Obsession, #3)
  • Doctor Daddy
  • His Royal Quadruplets (Ravishing Royals #2)
  • Crave For Me (Firefighter Romance #3)
  • One More Song
  • Rough Love (Tannen Boys #1)
Nicole Snow is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author. She found her love of writing by hashing out love scenes on lunch breaks and plotting her great escape from boardrooms. Her work roared onto the indie romance scene in 2014 with her Grizzlies MC series.

Since then Snow aims for the very best in growly, heart-of-gold alpha heroes, unbelievable suspense, and swoon storms aplenty.

C

Marriage Mistake (6 books)
  • Accidental Hero
  • Accidental Protector
  • Accidental Romeo
  • Accidental Knight (Marriage Mistake, #4)
  • Accidental Shield (Marriage Mistake, #6)

News & Interviews