Start by marking “Bad For Me” as Want to Read:
Bad For Me

Bad For Me

From New York Times bestselling author Shanora Williams comes a deliciously sinful standalone romance with twists you won't see coming...

There's a myth that floats around in my city.
They say the president of the local biker gang is ruthless, heartless, and that once you cross him, you'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder.
There are whispers that he was
Published December 12th 2019 by Shanora Williams (first published November 26th 2019)

Start your review of Bad For Me
Shanora Williams
Sep 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I'm so excited to let you know I have an all-new MC romance coming this November!

About Bad For Me:

* Pre-Order is now available: http://mybook.to/badforme

* This will be written as a standalone novel. No cliffhanger!

* It is on the grittier side, with LOTS of twists!

* The heroine in this story definitely has a backbone ;) #shedoesntplay

* Interested in reviewing it early? All sign ups and info can be found here: https://shanorawilliams.com/bad-for-m...
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
BAD-FOR-ME

BAD FOR ME: Is a full length, standalone, MC romance novel by Shanora Williams

Is it bad to admit that I signed up for this solely because of the cover..NO!?! Well ok then!!

I really really enjoyed this one and it brought home to me that I really need to get back into the biker genre, these used to be my kryptonite, my go to genre above all else and this book made me realise how much I miss it. This book could’ve gone the whole nine yards of darkness but the author held back but gave eno
NMmomof4
2 Stars

Overall Opinion: I'm certain I read a different book here! So many of my GR friends loved this, but I find myself outside of the group yet again. This was a rough read for me. I felt like skimming early on but kept with it. I didn't like either of the mcs. I was majorly frustrated with the complete 180 that happened from hating each other and being nasty to loving each other sooooo much...like, what?! I think I rolled my eyes enough to possibly do some permanent damage, and I skimmed so m
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20191208_182313.png

Shanora Williams has always been one of my go to authors because everything is always different. Her stories are diverse, her heroines are always feisty and strong willed, and there’s just something about her writing that makes you excited to keep reading. When I saw that she was going to be releasing a MC book, I knew I had to get on board on ASAP and you know what? Thank god I did. I forgot how much I love these kinds of books and after reading this one, it made me want to jump back in to the
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif
📚 "𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭?" 📚

27 year-old Nova Almaraz is a photographer for a fashion magazine and she loves her job. she is strong and independent, wild and free spirit, feisty and stubborn. 😍
Her 19-year-old brother, Silas, is the most important thing in her world - ever since their mother died from overdose, Nova took care of him. ❤

Although she is in intimate relationship with Ellis, a widower w
Dri ✰
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
MC The Bookaholic ♡
4 stars!!

So this book is filled with such a huge plot twist that I'm not going to spoil by flat out stating what it is nor by alluding to it. You'll just have to found out on your own. But this review does have a few spoilers here and there so you've been warned (these aren't true spoilers, more like heads up of what you'll read).

Going back to the plot twist, what I will say is that it explains everything.

Summary:
Nova is a photographer for a magazine; she is also very protective of her little b
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: December 12, 2019
Actual Rating: 4 stars

MC Romance

Shanora Williams has quickly become one of my favorite authors because her words are like silk. It's not hard to devour one of her books as they are engaging, intriguing, and romantic. In her newest release, Bad for Me, Shanora tackles an MC romance between two people who have an overwhelming amount of chemistry. She doesn’t turn it into a dark read like most would expect from the trope but does sprinkle in enough grit to make
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

What a thrilling ride it was. With pipes vrooming, rumbling noises, thunder building, The bikes drove from the pages and left the tread marks on my heart!
"The motorcycle is humming through me. I hear the rumble of the engine in one ear, and his heartbeat in the other, and I won’t lie, it feels like home."

description

when I read the first chapter, the feel was of unrequited love. But boy, Was i wrong!!
The second chapter just threw me in the midst of a vendetta war which Wolf has unleashed in Nirvana. He
Curlyhairlass19
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Lamb stars for Bad For Me!!

“He may seem like he’s no good for me—that he’s bad for me—but when we’re alone, all I receive from him is the good.”

This was my first Shanora book, and boy oh boy what a ride! I haven’t read many MC romances, but I loved this one! I freakin loved Nova! She is my kind of heroine. She’s a real bad ass that’s had to survive while taking care of her brother so she doesn’t take any sh*t from anyone, not even the President of the most prestigious biker gang in town. Wol
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„He’s the same man who stole my right to live freely.
And now, I’m going to steal his vicious, beating heart.”

As soon as I heard that Shanora Williams writes MC romance, I went crazy. I love this author and I have a weak spot for bikers in my books, so this combination was a dream come true. And oh man, it was fantastic! Bad For Me is magnificent. Captivating, suspenseful, mysterious and deliciously hot. This story is full of secrets, danger and deception and that gave me the thrill I'm seek
AussieMum
Dec 12, 2019 marked it as nope-not-for-me-not-interested  ·  review of another edition
DNF 12%
So, I’m several chapters in and it’s felt like one big info-dump.. Plus, Nova is in a friends with benefits type relationship with an older man who wants more and they are taking up quite a bit of page time. The “twist” that’s coming isn’t hard to figure out and, I have to say, based on what I’ve read so far I won’t be continuing to see how it pans out.
Chelé-----4 The Love of Books
Ahhhhh! This was so freaking good! So first I read the free prequel Shanora offered and I was hooked! When Bad For Me hit my kindle I stopped EV.ER.Y.THINNNG!

So first the heroine, Nova is life! She embodies pretty much all the things I love in a main character, she's so strong, brave, courageous, smart and she's no body's push over! She's also a photographer for a magazine so she's super artistic too.

Wolf. Wowza.....Wolf is complicated to say the least. I find him to be extremely loyal, observ
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 WOLF STARS!! I am howling as loud as I can......READ THIS BOOK!! I absolutely loved this book from the first word to the last word. Nova and Wolf will hit all your emotion buttons and keep you turning pages. Their story is full of suspense, angst, sexiness, hot bikers and so much more. Shanora Williams has done it again with her magical words, she has given us another 5 star read. You definitely need this book in your life.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I really enjoyed Bad For Me. Wolf and Nova were so sexy and I could not stop reading. I loved their connection and how despite not wanting each other at first, the attraction between them was pure fire!

When Nova Almanaz catches the attention of Wolf, the notorious President of the Lords of Chaos, she unknowingly gets caught in his vendetta war in the town of Nirvana. I thought this story was amazing! I hope it's the start to a new series as Nova was strong, sassy, protective of her family and an
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"He may seem like he's no good for me—that he's bad for me—but when we're alone, all I receive from him is the good."

#CoverLust strikes again! Once I saw the cover, I couldn't not read Bad For Me. And once I discovered it was an MC Romance, I was so excited I'd found another author to feel my addiction.

I met Nova first, and the story is told from her POV. Being the product of a dysfunctional home she grew up fast and took over caring for her younger brother. She's strong and feisty and badas
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
3.5 STARS!

I really didn't know what to think of Bad for Me. It left my mind scrambled. The hero confused the heck out of me and after reading the prequel in his POV I was hoping for more time inside his mind and I got NONE, which left me feeling a bit #disappointed 🙃. The beginning dragged for me and I didn't care much for Nova. Sure, she was a bad chick and very liberal and independent in her thinking and actions but, personally, I just didn't find that connection with her. She kinda annoyed me
Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! An ok read.
Tamara Harrington
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Sissy's Romance Book Review
BAD FOR ME by Shanora Williams is the story of Nova and Wolf.
Nora has had to learn to take care of herself and her brother due to her awful family. This has made her very strong, independent and protective of her brother. Wolf is the leader of The Lords a biker gang that everyone knows to stay away from but then her brother gets himself in a bad situation. Of course Nora ends up doing what she feel she has to to save him that puts her right into Wolf's world.
Exciting page turning read for me.
Syl
Jan 08, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's been a while since I wrote a full review on Goodreads and not only on my blog, sooo I thought this time, I'll write the full review on here as well. (You're welcome ;) )
Btw, here is the link to my blog: https://sylandbooks.wordpress.com/ (You're welcome,-again xD)

“Wolf hates being touched. Hates being stared at…..He can be ruthless, but at this point I don’t think he can help it ”

I am writing this review with mixed feelings. I got completely sucked into the book and read the whole story
K.  Ramjohn
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shanora Williams latest stand alone romance Bad For Me was a fast-paced, suspenseful, page-turner that had me hooked from beginning to end. The chemistry between the two main characters was explosive and intense and the storyline with its deception, lies secrets and twists left me speechless. This MC story was violent, raw and brutal as the author gives us a look into the MC life. It was a well written, nail biting tale that I enjoyed and would highly recommend it to all lovers of MC romance.
Vickie
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I’m a huge fan of this author (and MC books in general) so I was super excited when I first heard about this book. Wolf was everything I wanted him to be. He’s arrogant, a man of few words but I absolutely loved him. Nova is so feisty and stubborn, I couldn’t help but like her. This book is full of twists, it had me guessing all the way through what was going to happen next and I loved the characters. Definitely recommend this book.
CourtRocks'
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, mc
3.75 – 4 Kind of angsty stars

It’s been some time since I’ve read a book by this author. It’s hit or miss with me. I usually love reading her books because it’s always steamy, but this one didn’t hit all the marks. I did enjoy the book, but I found it a little frustrating and a little lack luster. I don’t believe it delivered what it promised.

Pros:
The length of the book is pretty long, so you get a lot of “time” (even though the time is only 2 weeks) to get to know the characters. This is pretty
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Howling" Stars ⭐️
I’ve been a huge fan of Shanora Williams’ writing for years, needless to say I was ecstatic about this new release! This author always achieves to craft stories that get me utterly invested. Bad for Me is a slow burn, MC romance with sparks of violence and interesting twists! Nova and Wolf are such fascinating multi-faceted characters and their chemistry is something special! With this new set of protagonists, I was instantly charmed!

The sexual tension between these tw
LaToya (Readingbythebayou)
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Wolf and his Lamb

I loved this book! There were so many twists I didn't see coming. Nova was a strong heroine and I really liked her. Wolf was the strong silent type but when he finally let Nova in I fell hard for him. I enjoyed these characters and I can't wait for more of the Lords.
Samuela
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
FULL REVIEW TO COME...😍😍
Naughty Mom Story Time
Bad for Me was my introduction to Shanora Williams and it was quite the introduction. I read the blurb and was instantly intrigued. I’ll admit that it was hard for me in the beginning. Most MC novels I read start off at a zero to sixty speed but that’s not how this one went. Shanora stayed away from the usual cliches. You know... how the big bad biker is SO mean but the heroine cant help but instantly cream her panties? Or how they’re already in lust/love by chapter two even though she doesn’t w ...more
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
MC book lovers! Hear me out! There is no amount of stars to express how good this story is. It's freaking amazeballs! It has a perfect balance of everything that I love in MC books.
After I've finished reading Bad For Me I was totally speechless because Wolf and Nova story completely destroyed me. It was jaw dropping MC suspenseful novel with so many twists and turns that I was overwhelmed by so many different emotions.
Spectacular and outstandingly written book that sucks you in from the very fir

• Wreck & Ruin (Blue Angels Motorcycle Club #1)
  • Daddy's Heart (Windy City #5)
  • Two Together (Naked Trilogy #3)
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • Manik
  • Six Weeks of Loving You
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
  • Someday, Someday
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • The Best Years (The Amherst Sinners #1)
  • The Dare (North Woods University, #2)
  • Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #2)
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • Even When I'm Gone (Stay with Me, #2)
  • Depravity (King University, #1)
Shanora Williams is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty romance and diverse suspense novels.
She currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the mother of three amazing boys, has a fiercely devoted and supportive husband, and is a sister to eleven.
When she isn’t writing, she’s spending time with her family, binge reading, or running marathons on TV streaming ser