Start by marking “Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)

Stolen Lies

(Truths and Lies Duet #2)

From USA Today bestselling author K Webster and Nikki Ash comes Stolen Lies: a romantic suspense.

I took her as my prize and made her mine.
Vengeance never tasted so sweet.
I see her truths every day, and it’s hard not to fall for a woman who makes me weak.
She can try to run, but I ha
Published December 12th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Lies, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Cindy Mahoney I believe there was a scene where she had her period when she was with Kostos...after the rape and before the pregnancy.

Start your review of Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Kostas is full of alcohol, anger, and grief when Stolen Lies opens a year after Hidden Lies left off. His beloved is still missing, and there have been exactly zero leads since the day she disappeared. He doesn't want to believe Talia left on her own or that she's dead, but both are possibilities he has started to consider.

Eventually, Kostas decides to sober up. He recognizes that he can't be the leader he needs to be drunk out of his mind, and he won't find his wife at the end of a liquor bott
Jen
****4.5 Stars!!!!!****

Wow! What a book!!! This has been the first book since the pandemic has caused chaos in our world that has captivated my attention! For that alone, this story deserves recognition!!! I was literally on the edge of my seat for a large part of Sunday while I read this!

K. Webster and Nikki Ash have partnered up to deliver a dark, violent, suspenseful and sexy tale. My biggest warning regarding the dark theme is.... don’t take it lightly! There are some pretty gruesome scenes,
Mickeysreads
Dec 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: just-no, one-star
K. Webster
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The Truths and Lies Duet is now in KINDLE UNLIMITED!

Hidden Truths ➜ https://amzn.to/2mltlK4
Stolen Lies ➜ https://amzn.to/2kVwksr

🖤 Synopsis 🖤

My life was easy, simple, fun.
Light.
Dark.
Until I got wrapped up with the wrong people.
Until a beautiful bride was dragged into my life.
Nothing but a piece of property to pay for the sins of my father.
I took her as my prize and made her mine.
I’m to be married off to a handsome monster.
Vengeance never tasted so sweet.
I se
Liz H
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect conclusion to this duet! My head was spinning the whole time wondering what was going to happen next. Kostas is the sweetest ruthless monster and Talia is a badass mafia queen.
Dora Koutsoukou
Dec 16, 2019 rated it liked it
3 ❤️❤️🤔⭐️s

Truths and Lies duet might as well have been one book instead of two.
Although it was well written as the previous one, the storyline and plot were extended as to create more angst in order to catch the reader’s attention and fill the pages.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
I’m not sure what to say, other than holy blood lust! The second half of the Truths and Lies duo was spectacular. This was a gloriously gory and steamy mafia romance that frankly left me swooning for a self-described monster that showed his vulnerable side without ever seeming weak.

When the first book in the duo ended, Talia, wife of Greek mafia king Kostas Demetriou, had been kidnapped. As Stolen Lies began, she had been gone for a year and Kostas was mad with grief.
Realizing the depths he fel
Wendy Rinebold
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing conclusion to the first book. This is one of the best duets I have ever read. For anyone who loved Heath, you will love these.
AvidReader
Feb 01, 2020 rated it liked it
I liked the previous one better.
The beginning was so good. I was inhaling the words inorder to know how what happened after the cliffhanger in book 1. And the author didn’t disappoint. The scene where Kostas finds (effing finally) Talia was the highlight of the book. I got goosebumps reading that.
It was after that, the book went downhill for me. Somehow Kostas faded in to the background infront of the villain. It wasn’t fun to read where he was constantly defeated or thwarted. It made him look
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Review in Progress
⋆Lara⋆
5++stars!
I absolutely loved this!
OMG! Let me gather my thoughts first...

Okay! So here we go!

Stolen Lies is the second installation of the Truths and Lies duet and the perfect conclusion to the story of Kostas and Talia. The last book, Hidden Truths ended with the cliffhanger and this one starts with a time gap of one year after that.

I don't know how to write something about this without giving away the plot but I'll try my best.

Talia is missing and Kostas is going crazy over the fact that he can
Jillian
SIX STARS! This duet is at the top of my list for favorite reads in 2019. I was blown away.

Stolen Lies is part 2 in the Truth and Lies duet and is the conclusion to the story. This book cannot be read as standalone and must follow book 1, Hidden Truths. My guess is that anyone who reads book 1 will be wanting to read this right away because the story is that incredible. I don't remember the last time I felt this emotionally involved in a book or the characters. I was quite literally on the edge
Mirjam

“Even monsters have their limits. Monsters can’t be monsters all the time.”

Book 2 picks up a year after the major cliffhanger of book 1, one that made me dived into book 2 immediately because I was keen to know the conclusion to Kosta & Talia's story.

In book 2 Kostas goes through a lot of pain and Talia’s bearings occur discouraging.
Nonetheless, when Kostas gets out of his head, his wrath is brutal and bloody.

When Kostas learns who the back stabber is, it does not matter to him who he needs
Nikki Ash
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The Truths and Lies Duet is now COMPLETE and in KINDLE UNLIMITED!

Hidden Truths ➜ https://amzn.to/2mltlK4
Stolen Lies ➜ https://amzn.to/2kVwksr

🖤 Synopsis 🖤

My life was easy, simple, fun.
Light.
Dark.
Until I got wrapped up with the wrong people.
Until a beautiful bride was dragged into my life.
Nothing but a piece of property to pay for the sins of my father.
I took her as my prize and made her mine.
I’m to be married off to a handsome monster.
Vengeance never tasted
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Are you ready for the epic conclusion the the truth and lies duet? Here we go with the explosive part two in this duet! Talia and Kostas Demetriou are back! This takes place after the major cliffhanger in Hidden Truths. Will Kostas gets what he wants and get his vengeance? Will Talia be found? Can you build a life off of an arrangement? So many lies, secrets, deception and truths revealed it will have your head spinning. Get ready for a jaw dropping conclusion to this magnificent duet. I can’t s ...more
Coco.V
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Epic conclusion to the Truth and Lies duet !

This was an addictive page turner and heart pounding thrill ride. I absolutely liked Kostas. He became even more determined, dangerous, and downright ruthless in this book.

« I need to destroy and wage war. I need blood. I need fucking vengeance. »

Kostas & Talia were great together. Their story was explosive, raw, intense, bloody and had that ideal balance of action, suspense, romance, passion and scorching hot sex scenes.

“Our love is violent and messy
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jess~

What a really great ending to this duet. We were certainly left hanging at the end of book one and it must be read prior to reading this one. And man, hang onto your hats because the suspense does not stop. Just when one thing falls into place, something else goes wrong.

I kind of knew where some of this was going, or at least had an idea. But what I didn't expect was so many hidden pieces left to uncover. This book had a lot happening, lots of hold-your-breath moments and a few, didn't-see
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Stolen Lies is the explosive conclusion to the Truth and Lies duet. K Webster and Nikki Ash weave a suspenseful and captivating story that will have readers hanging on to every word. Passion, betrayal, and violence all clash together as Kostas and Talia fight for their love and their future.

“Don’t you see? I’m under your goddamn spell. You got inside me. It was so f***ing dark and, Jesus, Talia, you were all light. I wanted that light so bad I could taste it.”

Both main characters in this story
Jessica Alcazar
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Christ on a broken cracker #sendhelp *blink*

When I read Hidden Truths, I only thought I was on edge. Stolen Lies taught me the real feeling of being on edge! WOW

I’ve decided I’m going to tell you more about what my mind went thru when I read this story rather than just tell you this is a phenomenal read so just read it. Let’s begin: What did I just read?! I mean … who comes up with storylines that have twisty twists?? Well, we all know who! These two ladies ar
Allyson
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an conclusion !!!! This book started off where the first one ended and it did not disappoint. Kostas was out of it for awhile but then FIANLLY woke up!! He never stopped looking for Talia just took a little to long to put the pieces together. Once that happened he was ruthless!!!! I mean ruthless!!! Talia was so strong and did what she needed to do to survive. She was also so ruthless!! Loved it!!! This book is full of twist, turns, violence, blood, love and survival. Thank you so much for ...more
The Smutbrarians
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels 3
Steam 5
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

Intense, steamy and suspenseful. I felt like I was standing on the ledge waiting for my suffering to end. And I LOVED IT. Kostas is my strong, violent man that only melts for one woman. Me! I mean Talia...and she’s feisty, resilient and a clever match for him. Lots of twists and psychotic acts to keep me on my toes. Definitely a page turner that I couldn’t put down.
Melanie Helms
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy shiitake mushrooms. What a great conclusion! Wow. Where to begin since i dont want to spoil stuff cause *spoilers are bad* 😒 Kostas lord he did not disappoint in the ending of these duet. He was fierce. He was unforgiving. I loved it. So much happens in this conclusion it will blow your mind! I hope you enjoy this duet like i did!
Keri Loves Books
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love & Revenge

A dark romance that will keep you on the edge, twist you up and then deliver with a love that never holds back. The love and passion shared between Kostas and Talia was unbreakable and I loved it!

When you finally find the one you love, you never let go. Neither time nor distance can break that bond. Kostas found his love and he’s willing to do anything to get her back. Blood will be shed. Lives will be lost. He will protect the one’s he loves at all cost.

Talia is gone. She’s been g
ABookLover73
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
FIVE MAFIA STARS for Talia and Kostas 💖💖💖!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The first book "Hidden Truths" ended up with cliffhanger and I couldn't wait to read the next book in this duet to find what happened next!

K. and Nikki didn't disappoint!

"Stolen Lies" is a perfect mafia romance book that will keep your attention from the first page till the last.

This book is the conclusion to Talia and Kostas's story which I loved and I'm really sad that our time together is over because I absolutely enjoyed reading this duet.

If
Stacey
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a duet book. This book kept me on my toes and kept you wondering what till come next. I was laughing , crying and blushing threw this whole book. This a must read series. These two Authors have wrote to amazing dark and sexy books. I think I have become a little dark like Talia !!!
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stolen Lies is the explosive conclusion to the Truth and Lies duet. K Webster and Nikki Ash weave a suspenseful and captivating tale that is guaranteed to have readers hanging on to every word. Passion, betrayal, and violence comes crashing together as Kostas and Talia fight for their love and their future.

After the big cliffhanger in Hidden Lies, we finally get the answers as to what happened to Talia. What comes next, is a massive rollercoaster ride. Expect the unexpected, really fast paced a
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
My heart was pounding for basically this entire book, which I DEVOURED. Omg... the feels, the action, the sex, the fucking blood and gore... perfecccttttt. I loved every minute of it. I couldn’t get enough of Kostas and Talia and this world. I’m gonna need more books! More, more, more!!
Emma Johnston
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you read and loved Heath by these two authors, then this duet is absoloutely for you!!

This was an epic conclusion and definitely my favourite duet of 2019, if not ever!
〰️Beth〰️
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Love both authors but...

I was glad to see Talia grow a backbone but over all I felt the story was formulated. Just didn’t live up to some of their other works for me.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Our Song
  • Code of Silence
  • Redemption
  • Vow of Revenge
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Fix (Brewed #1)
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey, #2)
  • Finding Our Tomorrow
  • On the Surface (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Up in the Treehouse
  • Baby's Daddy
  • Wide Open Spaces (Shooting Stars, #2)
  • Strum Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade #2)
  • Sing Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade, #1)
  • Sinful Ever After (Sinful Serenade #5)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Truths and Lies Duet (2 books)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)