Start by marking “Easy Spark” as Want to Read:
Easy Spark

Easy Spark

(Boudreaux Universe)

Clare

Starting over on my own is the last thing I planned to do this week. Unfortunately, a thieving sister and an eviction notice have me doing just that.

The best part about my new apartment? The sexy single dad who lives across the courtyard with his son.

Our relationship consists of funny faces and notes passed back and forth at my kitchen window until a late-night shriek
Kindle Edition
Published May 5th 2020 by Lady Boss Press

To ask other readers questions about Easy Spark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easy Spark

Start your review of Easy Spark
Jessica Alcazar
This was beautiful! At first I thought the story might just have too many #feels I didn’t want to deal with in my reading but it was just so beautifully written and developed that before I knew it I was done and in love with everyone! Both Clare and Marcus are vulnerable from their own history and maybe weary of relationships, but it just developed naturally right in front of my eyes! And Alex …. *swoon* people, everything about this entire book was swoon-worthy!

I received a free copy of this bo
Vania Nunes
Oct 12, 2020 rated it liked it
After being tricked by her sister, who used the money to run away with her boyfriend, without having paid any bills, Clare finds herself in a difficult situation, in which she needs to leave the apartment in a week.
Savannah Boudreaux, who studied with Clare at High School, meets her colleague and soon worries about her situation, trying to find a solution.
The first step was to provide a place for Clare to live.
Van's husband, Ben, had long been helping women who needed to start over by abandoning
Lucy
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-read
Easy Spark is Stacey Lewis’s beautiful addition to Kristen Proby’s A Boudreaux Universe series. I have never read any of Stacey’s books before and this is a great first read. I also haven’t read any of Kristen Proby’s Boudreaux Universe books either but apart from occasionally getting confused when there was a big group of characters from the series congregating, this book can easily be read as a stand alone story.
There is a wonderful chemistry between Clare and Marcus and their growing relation
Sheila Schoenauer
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a fast easy read with very little angst then this is the perfect book. It's set in Kristen Proby's Boudreaux series. If you read Easy Nights you'll remember Savannah. I'm a big older brother's best friend trope fan so I loved Savannah and Ben. Getting to go back into their world was so much fun. In Easy Spark we meet Clare, a friend of Savannah's from high school. She's in a huge bind and Savannah comes to her rescue. We also meet Marcus and cutie pie Alex. These two will ...more
Sherri Babb
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is about Marcus and Clare. I loved their story. Clare is in a really bad place. Her sister up and left her with no money and no place to leave. Marcus is still grieving the loss of his Marcus wife. He promised himself that he would never fall in love again. Then his son Alex makes a new best friend Clare. Marcus has a hard time saying no to Alex. As they grow closer and closer to each other they each fear what is happening. They fight what they both know they want. Will they be able t ...more
Kayla Pocernich
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Easy Spark is an addition to the Boudreaux Universe series. This book can be read as a complete stand alone though. The chemistry between Clare and Marcus is amazing and their relationship grows throughout this book. This book is full of curve balls, sweet moments with Marcus' son Alex. Marcus is finding his way back after his wife died, and being a single father to his son. Alex. He too has vulnerability and Clare is his anchor and soul mate. This book was a great addition to this series and it ...more
Layla Sian Rathbone
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, I’m a sucker for a single dad and this one ticked all the boxes!

I love that Clare connected with the gorgeous Alex before meeting his dad, the brooding Marcus.
Understandably there’s a lot for Marcus to overcome to be able to move on from their tragic loss, guilt being the main thing, but the fact that he involved his family to help him see this really warmed my heart.

My only criticism would be the ending. I didn’t like how it finished, it was a bit abrupt and was expe
Nathathida Atirekasâra
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is a single dad romance and I find that it is a surprise sweet story. Clare's life isn't easy but she is so strong. And her interaction with Alex is so cute. Of course Marcus has an issue, it is quite understandable, and he is a good dad who deserves to be happy. So yeah... I think they deserve each other. The book is well written and if you want to read something sweet, I recommend this one.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Celicia Fowlkes
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Both of them suffered a loss in their life that made them hesitant to move on. It keeps you from moving in the right direction. They clearly liked each other enough to move on with each other and take a chance. They just needed to see that it is possible to live after loss.

Maja
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This one, is, once again, set in Kristen Proby's Boudreaux series.Clare is definitely down on her luck after her sister left her with no money and no place to live while she left with her boyfriend. It's a single dad romance. A good one.

Debra Richardson
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
An entertaining read! It is well-developed, well written, fast pace, funny, and engaging. There is instant intense attraction, ups and downs, healing and moving on, a cute kid, amazing friends, and likeable characters. Definitely recommended!

Tristan Burbridge
May 05, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
The story line was good, the character work was great and the book had a smooth flow to it. I was entertained until the end. I look forward to more from this author.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This had all the feels! A single dad (which I love) and the woman that help mend his broken heart and love his son. The story was written so well and I couldn't help but to continue reading until the end.

Elvira
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow I enjoyed this book a lot.. The characters are well developed and engaging with the couple having undeniable chemistry which made this storyline enjoyable.

Tammy
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a cute, sad happy read this was. Marcus and Clare meet unexpectedly but they are exactly what eachother needs. Add in the cuteness overload with his son Alex and this makes for a great short read
Charlene
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet story about second chance at life. Alex totally jacked this book. Love him.
Taylor
May 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Sweet and cute.
CEILIDH
May 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
Gwen
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful story and a great addition to Kristen Proby's Boudreaux series. As it is a novella it was a quick read but was so enchanting I read it until my Kindle battery died. ...more
Shannon Sharpless
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Kristen Proby's Boudreaux series! Now we get a universe and introduced to new authors. This is my first Stacey Lewis book and will not be my last. I have enjoyed getting to know Marcus, Alex and Clare in Easy Spark. The way Alex worms his ways into Clare's life is TOO CUTE! And then to have Marcus join in is just awwwwwww.

Love it!
Jun 24, 2020
Diah
Aug 30, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Easy Moves (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Easy This Time (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Easy Rumba
  • Easy Revenge (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Easy Puck (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Imagine With Me (The O'Callaghans, #2; With Me In Seattle, #15)
  • Easy Reunion (Boudreaux Universe)
  • After All (Romancing Manhattan, #3)
  • You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)
  • Shine With Me (With Me In Seattle, #15.5)
  • Easy There, Fireman
  • Honor (Heroes of Big Sky #1)
  • Easy To Remember  (The Agency, #1; Boudreaux Universe)
  • Melt With Me (With Me In Seattle Universe; Right With Me)
  • Taunting Callum (Big Sky Royal #3)
  • Easy Fall
  • Investigate With Me (With Me In Seattle Universe; Right With Me)
  • Married With Me (With Me In Seattle Universe; Right With Me)
Stacey is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author of Second Chances, Shadows of the Past (co-authored with H.M. Ward), the Nashville Nights series, and the Nashville U series.

She’s also the single mom of three amazingly crazy boys and since she’s a transplanted Yankee, considers herself a big city girl living in a small town. Because she can’t live in the cities she loves – Nashville, Ne

Boudreaux Universe (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Easy Reunion (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Easy This Time (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Easy Moves (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Easy Revenge (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Easy Rumba
  • Easy Puck (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Easy Risk (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Boudreaux's Lady (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Easy To Remember  (The Agency, #1; Boudreaux Universe)
  • It's Never Easy (Boudreaux Universe)

News & Interviews